Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Dark, literate Harry Potter search amongst other plots

Hey there! F 28 searching for some partners in my tiny corner where I am currently seeking stories filled with angst, tension, and some romance.

With or without closure and happy endings.

I'm seeking fellow advanced writers for these tales. I'm a fan of multiple writing styles, but I'd consider myself to shift between semi-lit, lit, and novella depending on the scenario. I'm currently looking for a specific Harry Potter plot, as well as some other pairings if that doesn't interest you.

I'd prefer people close to my age, but nothing below 21 . Thank you!

Some things about me:

I'm a big gamer, like to think I'm pretty mellow. I enjoy using music to get inspiration for plots.

No active triggers. I won't roleplay anyone under 18 as a main character, and I prefer playing 21+ anyways, since most of the roleplays usually involve darker themes.

I'm ghost friendly. While it's always nice to connect with a partner, unexpected things happen and maybe messaging on here isn't going to be your first priority. That is ok with me.

I can absolutely play a multitude of characters, but my preference is female as my main.

While my roleplays can have romance/smut, it won't be the main focus. About 60(story)/40(smut)

I do prefer drawn face claims if we're using any. I love making character sheets, but it's not requirement.

Harry Potter Universe Plot:
(This would take place before Harry attends school, but right after Voldemort's disappearance. Open to timeline changes though.)
MC=Slytherin Female
YC=Gryffindor Male
Enemies to Lovers-Forbidden Love-Misunderstandings-Angry sex-
Our characters practically grew up with one another, and despite being bitter rivals from opposite houses and loyalties, there's always been a spark between them. After graduating, they assumed they'd never need to meet again. Unaware that the professions they've chosen would force them to be even closer than before. Need to flesh out some more things, but that's the basic idea.

Some Pairings I'm craving: Will likely have more smut, dark romance, mental health issues, etc.

Criminal x Cop

Kidnapper x Kidnapped

Mafia member Undercover officer

Detective x Serial Killer

I'm happy to provide a writing sample if you're curious, but feel free to reach out if you're interested.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom