Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Starfire & Nightwing (Story & BimboBrandi)

"How are things in Bludhaven?"

Dick Grayson hummed. He guided his souped-up bike in and out of traffic lanes as he returned home to his penthouse apartment. Under the helmet, he heard the sound of his youngest brother, Damian Wayne, shouting at their father that it was time to go. No doubt the two of them were about to go out on patrol!

Dick remembered what it was like to be itching to go out as Robin.

"Things are fine Dad," Dick assured his adopted father Bruce Wayne. "I'm settling in nicely here. I still haven't figured out what I'm going to do with myself as cover, but Nightwing is doing just fine."

Bruce hummed softly. "You could always-"

"No," Dick cut him off. "No offense, but working at Wayne Tech would be just working there as a cover. I want a real job. I just haven't decided yet. Who knows, maybe I'll be a stripper or something."

The funny thing was, he was only halfway joking. Dick Grayson enjoyed performing, enjoyed sex, and didn't mind being the center of attention. The tabloids would have a heyday if they found out he was stripping, but when had he ever cared what they thought of him?

'If not that, then something with performance,' Dick decided as he approached his penthouse. 'I can't live as a wayward trust fund kid all my life.'

"How's Gremlin doing?" Dick guided the bike into the parking garage and swung it into his spot. He kicked the stand down and worked his helmet off of his dark mop of hair.

"I'm doing fine, Grayson," Damian called out. "Father and I are about to go and fight Doctor Freeze."

"Robin is going to get the hostages out," Bruce clarified. "While I fight Doctor Freeze."

"Father I-"

"Gremlin," Dick moved towards the elevator. "Remember, the cold gun has a little kick. If you duck down when he fires, you'll be fine."

Dick turned his attention back to their father. "Remember Bruce, sidelining a Robin is never a good idea." He hit the button for the lobby. His helmet went into the crook of his arm, leaving him devilishly handsome with his riding gear on and showcasing his nimble, acrobatic body.

"I'll remember that," Bruce chuckled. "I have to go, son. Are you coming for Sunday dinner?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world, dad," Dick promised as the elevator opened. He frowned when he saw the mess of people in the lobby. Lights? What was this a damn photo shoot?! He knew his building had a famous lobby, but still!

"Uh, I gotta go," Dick hit the end call button. He stuffed his phone back into his jeans and walked out. His bright blue eyes swept across the lobby as he took it all in.

"Fuck," He groaned. "They're blocking the elevators! How the fuck am I supposed to get through this." He muttered to himself as he plowed forward.

The photoshoot wasn't just any photoshoot of course, it was a Kory Anders Photoshoot, and things were pretty crazy. In the middle of the throng of assistants and photographers and crews and animal experts sat The woman herself, dressed in, or rather draped in a Faux fur coat, a gold collar and lingerie, platform heels on her feet. She was lounging on a desk seductively while holding a leash, and on the end of that leash was a tiger, a real live one that simply sat, posing as much as Kory was, while the action buzzed around them.

Coming to Bludhaven wasn't her idea, the last she had spoken to Dick, really spoken, not fought, it had been about the two of them coming here together, he thought he could do the most good here as Nightwing, and despite everything she agreed, she still did. In fact she hoped that he had followed that dream and come here without her, she hoped he was happy.

"Ok everyone take 5.."

Someone called as the animal handler came to take the tiger for the time being, the designated safe room was nearby and once the big cat was out of the way and in there people could move around more freely. As Kori stood she froze, she thought she saw a face over the crowd, her heels making her over 6' tall, being tall already was a great path to being a model apparently, especially when you had curves like hers. Brushing it off she headed for the elevator, she needed to get changed into the next outfit and they had a place on the first floor that they were using for wardrobe and makeup.

Of course, with the break the crowd also thinned somewhat, most heading off for a cigarette and a gossip, others clearing away the set. The next shoot was outside, on the steps. And that meant that Dick would have a perfect view of her, standing there in her lingerie and heels, her only companion was Charles, her Big Ex linebacker bodyguard..

Well…. Hell.

Dick blinked rapidly as he realized who was getting their photo taken. It had to be some sort of cosmic craziness that saw his Ex in lingerie and a fur coat in his lobby. Did she know? She had to know! Probably talked to Raven, Gar, and or one of the others who knew where he lived.

This was way too wild to be kismet.

God, did she have to look so good, too? Dick practically groaned out loud as he watched her moving around in her thigh-high boots. His eyes flashed with heat, and he worked to keep himself contained. He should leave! Pay money to get to his penthouse or something.

Yet…. He was rooted down to his feet in the lobby. He couldn't move, not like he wanted to. Dick's Adam's Apple bobbed as he swallowed hard. Finally, he willed himself to move forward.

"Uh hey," Dick spoke up. He found the person running the photo shoot. "Can I get to my penthouse?"

The person in charge of the shoot was apologetic and let him get into his apartment. Dick threw the name Wayne around (though, he didn't have to, he was as infamous as Bruce Wayne in this part of the world.

Dick debated for a second and then took out a notepad. He scribbled something on it, tore it, and then folded it into the shape of a bird.

"Give this to your subject," Dick dropped it into the man's bemused hand.

He was pretty sure Kori would want to come and see him when she read the note….

Kori was in the dressing room when she got the note, one of the assistants, Andrea telling her that a man who said he was Bruce Wayne's son had left a message for her. She had thought she had seen Dick, she hadn't actually known he was here, but as soon as she had she had wanted to say hello. She just hadn't had time. Still as she stepped out on the balcony and took a hit from her vape she smiled, unfolding it and reading

Kori, dinner, tonight? Dick.

Taking her pen she wrote back

Meet me out front at 7. Kori 💋

Sealing it with a kiss she passed it to Charles with instructions to give it to Andrea so she could see it got back to Dick.. and then she took another hit and headed inside. Finishing getting changed she made her way down to the rest of the shoot.

when it finished she had a little while to get ready, luckily she already had her makeup on and just needed to touch it up. Borrowing a sexy purple dress that showed plenty of cleavage and leg, as well as some strappy heels that wrapped around her calf and that fut coat from earlier she headed down to the lobby to wait for her old friend.

It was a bold move, asking one's ex-girlfriend to go out to dinner. But he and Kori had a history that couldn't be denied. They had more or less been parents for a while with the younger members of the Titans. They co-led and co-parented Gar, Raven, Connor, and the various others of the Titans that came in and out. They had a bond on that alone, and losing her had been incredibly difficult for him.

He had to take it if he had a chance to see if she missed him just as badly.

He was going to write some long and sappy message but ultimately decided on something straight to the point. They had potentially all night to talk if she said yes. When the message returned indicating she was down for dinner, Dick whooped. Getting to take Kori Anders out to dinner was more of a victory than punching out Two-Face or Blockbuster.

'Man I've missed her,' Dick thought as he went to get dressed. Before fixing his hair, he put on a pair of dark jeans, blue and black sneakers, and a nice button shirt. He put on her favorite cologne (yes he still had it) and then went downstairs to the lobby. He paused in the lobby to watch her through the window. He admired her for a while and then stepped outside.

"Kori," Dick beamed at her. "It's been far too long. You mind if I come in for a hug?"

He was already moving towards her. Already wrapping her in those strong arms of his even as he asked.

She didn't resist him either, after all they had been through together a hug was the least that she could do, besides, people much worse than dick had done much worse things to her than wrap their arms around her curvy body

"Dick! You look great.."

She told him, and she meant it, he really did look good. Though despite her lack of clothing she felt a little overdressed somehow. His shirt and jeans were perfect for smart casual, it made him appear very relaxed, which helped with her nerves. She never got nervous before a shoot or when doing her other thing, but she felt it now with him.

"So did you have anywhere in mind? I'd love to catch up some but I haven't really eaten all day and I'm starving.."

Dick laughed and shook his head.

"I look great? Seriously Kori? YOU look great." He promised her. His eyes raked up and down her body. His tongue came out and ran along his lower lip as he noted all that delicious skin on display.

"Hungry?" Dick asked with a hum. "There's lots of good places to eat here. Honestly, we're not hurting for options. Did you have something in mind? You know, I could always take you back upstairs if you want and give you a taste of my home cooking again."

That was probably a bit too bold for an ex-reunion, BUT if he had a chance to get her alone and upstairs, he would take it!

"If not," Dick hummed. "I remember you love Indian food. There's this great place just down the block. Hell, we could even walk and enjoy the night air."

She raised an eyebrow at the home cooking comment but let it pass, it wasn't worth getting upset about if she was honest, even after how it had ended between them, the things he had done in the name of putting Deathstroke away, and so what? Where had that gotten him?

The princess had to break away from that before she got Angry, she was better, he was better, and they were here for a good time. Instead she thought on his offer of Indian food. It was true that it was her favourite, or one of them, she had become quite partial to Italian food too, and not just Pizza, although she remembered them eating quite a lot of that in their titans days, Rachel and Gar too.. usually with a movie on somewhere..

"Indian is good.."

She said before starting down the steps, assuming he would just walk with her. He knew where they were going but she could take directions..

"So... How long have you lived here?"

"Indian it is then," Dick nodded.

He started down the steps with her. He thought about holding her hand but decided against it. He was far too comfortable with her. He needed to get used to the fact that they weren't actually together.

Which was easier said than done. There was a reason why Kori had such a hold over him. He was still head over heels in love with her.

"Not very long," Dick explained as they walked together. "I just moved here recently. Gotham's gotten a little crowded for me, and now that Damian and Bruce are getting along, I thought I would give them space to figure out their dynamic duo. It was fun being Batman for a while, but I'm glad Dad's back."

He slipped his hands into his pockets as he walked with her. The Indian place was just two blocks over. More and more people were starting to come out as the night grew longer. Bludhaven had a vibrant nightlife, and there was always something going on.

"What about you? Where are you living nowadays?" Dick asked.

As if he didn't know….

Kori shrugged

"I'm not really living anywhere if I am honest. I'm here for a couple of days, Paris for a week, Milan.. then Star City and LA.. sometimes Gotham or New York.. it's kinda the job.. would be nice to settle down somewhere though, permanently this time."

She had spent most of the time since their breakup living in Florida, Key west specifically. At first she had stuck around and tried Dating Roy Harper but it had been weird, and so she had decided to move on. It was in Key west that she had met the local Sheriff, Stella Gomez, and their friendship had turned into both a professional and romantic relationship. Still, all things ended eventually in her world, and this was no different. She had spent 6 months living in Mexico before she had moved back to the US and begun modelling again.

"You were batman for a bit? Please tell me you still have the suit.."

She teased, before asking

"Do you umm talk to the gang much? The titans I mean. I still get the occasional message from Donna but we don't talk much.."

Dick whistled. "That's a lot of different places," Dick commented. "I'm sure it's fun. It also sounds like it's a lot, though….." He trailed off and hummed.

"Though," Dick smiled. "I know a little about jet-setting around like that. Reminds me of all those "vacations" Bruce used to take me on." He put a quote around the word vacation.

"I was," Dick laughed. "No comment on if I still have the suit. Bruce was lost in time for a bit. I took over. I ran with Damian, our resident Gremlin. It worked out pretty well! I mean, I didn't like being Batman. I did, however, like teaching Damian a better way of doing things."

He hummed wistfully. Damian was a special kid. Not everyone got that. Not everyone saw what he saw. Dick heard he was hanging out with Lois and Clark's kids nowadays. Good! Damian needed a friend.

"Yeah," Dick nodded. "I do. I didn't want us all to stop being friends even though the Titans they were disbanded. I mean hell! We practically raised Raven and Gar. You can't tell me they don't still call you for advice." He bumped their hips together as the Indian place came into view.

"Looks like we're here." Dick reached down and took her hand. "Come on!"

His touch on her hand felt nice, and she didn't fight it, even if she probably should have. His comments about Raven and Gar hurt, he was right that they had practically raised them, but it seemed that Dick had gotten the kids in the divorce so to speak

"I haven't heard from either of them in a long time.."

She said, before following him into the restaurant. There was a young Indian lady there who showed them to their table, and Kori ordered a beer to drink. Despite being sophisticated and a model sometimes you just wanted what was good, and beer went perfectly with Indian food without having to worry about which dishes and spices paired with which wine. As the waitress left them she turned her attention back to Dick.

"You ever miss the old days.. with the team I mean.. not.. you know.. that's not what this is is it? We're just having dinner.."

She was more asking to put herself at ease than anything else. She could quite easily fall for this man all over again, despite their history.. that was a weakness of hers, she trusted people, she let them in and showed them the parts of her that most people hid.. she didn't think Dick would hurt her on purpose.. but she needed to be sure just what they were doing

Dick frowned. Gar and Raven weren't talking to her? What was up with that? Raven practically acted like Kori was her mother! This wouldn't do at all and Dick made a small mental note to reach out to them and see what was up. If they were mad at Kori for the break-up, that wouldn't do.

It was his fault, not hers.

"I'll figure out what's going on," Dick told her. He could practically sense Kori wanting to protest, and he shook his head. "I want to know." He told her.

He went with her and sat down. He also ordered a beer, thinking along the same lines as her. He laughed a little when she hurriedly asked if he was here to….

Get the band back together?

"Was it wrong to ask you to dinner?" Dick asked. "Kori, I miss you. I just wanted to spend time with the girl I never stopped-"

He paused and sighed.

"I'm sorry," Dick brought his hands up. "I don't want to make things complicated. Even if I would love to make them complicated all over again, this can be whatever you want it to be." He promised her.

"I just missed you."

Whatever she wanted it to be? That was all well and good apart from the fact that Kori didn't know what she wanted it to be. She had never stopped having feelings for Dick either, other than the titans Dick had been her whole life, but things were different now, she had grown, she was a different person.

"I missed you too Dick. I don't want to rehash old history between us though. We've grown up.. moved on.. I'm out of the hero game now, no more Starfire, just Kori.. and you, your here doing your own thing.."

The waitress interrupted and she ordered her starter and main, taking a drink of her beer as she let Dick do the same. Finally when they were alone again she spoke

"Can we start again.. just two old friends catching up.."

Dick smiled softly.

"Well," He hummed and touched her sweet ebony hand. "It's nice to be missed. The rest we can figure out. So long as the feelings are still there. Which, it sounds like they are."

He beamed at her.

"We can be two old friends catching up," Dick nodded. "If that's what you want."

It wasn't what he wanted…. But if he had to be patient for her, then he would be.

"What do you want to talk about?" Dick asked as their appetizers came. He let her get the first bite as he idly sipped on his beer. Once she started tucking in, Dick followed suit.

she took an onion bhaji and dipped it into some yogurt and coriander dip before taking a bite, now he was asking the real questions.. what did they want to talk about.

"you are my friend Dick.. you always were.. but our history is just that.. I just think it should stay there."

she was shutting him down, not because she wanted to, but because she had to, if she let him continue down that path that this was basically a half date type thing without saying that it was a date then she was just opening them both up to heartbreak. She couldn't do that.. she wouldn't do that.

"I guess I wanna hear about you.. Dick Grayson.. not Nightwing or Robin or Batman.. what have you been up to? what are you doing with yourself these days.. I want to be with my friend, not my ex or his alter ego.. is that OK? cause I understand if thats too much.. honestly I was surprised that you even asked me here tonight, even if I am glad that we get to do this.."

And…... friendzone.

Dick was good at keeping a mask on his face. Good at acting. So, he didn't give any indication that her words cut him deep. He didn't realize that he was hoping for a reunion up until this very moment.

But he had. He wanted her back.

However, he wanted her in his life more. He needed her in his life. So, Dick kept his mouth shut and merely nodded when she confirmed what she wanted.

"I would like that too," He lied. When she changed the subject to him, he laughed. He welcomed it even if what he had to say was sad on that part.

"I don't know yet," Dick admitted. "I don't want to work for Wayne Tech, but I also don't know what I want to do. It'll be something where I get back to my roots. Something where I can perform in front of crowds. I miss that."

He touched her hand again before he went back to eating.

"I'm glad we got to do this as well."

The friendzone was a harsh way of putting it, but is she had known Dicks mind she probably would have understood why he felt that way. In part she just wanted to take things somewhat slower. This was the first time they had seen each other in a very long time, and talk of her and him just seemed.. premature. After all, how did she know that she could really trust him this time? And why was he so quick to trust her? Ultimately it was just baggage, but it was baggage that needed stowing. Still, if the rest of tonight went well then just maybe there was a chance that she would consider a second date..

"Hah, maybe you should apply to be a gameshow host or something. Create some sort of half Trivia and half challenge type thing.. like a round could be that you have a minute to answer quickfire questions, each answer earns you a basketball, then you have to shoot those basketballs into a hoop. You get a point for every shot you make from the free throw line, so if you get 3 questions right you get three basketballs and if you score 2 you get 2 points. But you can gamble and take your shots from the 3 point line, and if you score 2 of those then that's worth 6 points.."

She grinned and then added

"And I could be your assistant of course. Making all the prizes look extra glamourous, like Bob Barker and His Beauties.."

Dick laughed. The idea of being a gameshow host tickled him! Kori always knew how to make him laugh. The dark-haired acrobat shook his head and collapsed into giggles as she continued talking about what he could do as a game host.

"Yeah," He shook his head and wiped the tears from his eyes. "As fun as it would be to see you as my assistant, I think I'm going to have to pass. I think I need something a bit more active. Maybe I'll get some sort of cirque going locally."

The main dish came, and he leaned back to make room for it.

"Thank you," He said to the woman who brought it. He got water and turned back to Kori.

"So, how's the modeling going? Are you enjoying it? Or just doing it to have something to do?" He asked curiously.

She gave him a smile, her eyes sparkling a little

"Oh I am definitely enjoying it, I love getting to travel, and these clothes.. sometimes the designers let me keep things, like my earnings for example.."

They were gold with little purple stones in them, amethyst maybe? Possibly a lapis lazuli that doesn't have quite the usual blue.. but they were absolutely beautiful. The other thing recently she had been given was the lingerie she was wearing earlier, after all, who wanted lingerie back that someone had already worn..

"Someone suggested I set up a thing called Onlyfans.. said I would do well there, but I don't know anything about it really.. are you familiar with it? Could you see me being successful?"

"The traveling would be fun," Dick smiled and nodded. "To say nothing about the fabulous things you get to wear." He winked at her.

Dick leaned in and admired them for a second. "They are fab," He beamed at her. He settled back in his seat and continued eating. "But then again, you'd make a burlap sack look good!" Dick chuckled and shook his head.

He almost choked on his Tika Masala when she mentioned Only Fans. Seriously?! Someone mentioned it? He shook his head rapidly and took a small sip of his water.

"I mean," Dick laughed a little. "You'd be popular on it. It's a bit of an adult sight, though, for those who want to do nude modeling and stuff. Again, you'd probably be a major hit on the website." He freely admitted.

"It's a full-time job though," Dick remarked. "Building up your brand and all that stuff. It might be hard to juggle with full-time modeling."

She nodded, chuckling a little

"Well as you know I have always been sex positive, and I don't mind showing a bit of skin... so it's something to think about I guess.."

She dipped her Keema Naan into the Madras, she had always liked her food spicy, a bit like her sex life. Dick himself knew that she had no problems with some light bondage or some rough stuff, and dirty talk, even some risky situations, like when she had sucked dick off while he was talking to Roy through the door.. which had been super hot!

"You're right though, building a brand can be hard and I wouldn't want to do anything that was going to limit my opportunities, I'm quite happy with my life these days, for the most part."

Dick nodded. "Oh, I'm sure you'd do smashingly there," He assured her. "It's just a matter of time, energy, and the like."

He waved his hand. "And finding someone dedicated to taking pictures for you and helping you with your…..." He trailed off and hummed.

"Content," He finally said.

He didn't want to put anything out there. Of course, there were possibilities, but he bit his tongue. They were trying to be friends, after all, and offering to take naughty pictures for her and help her with content seemed counterproductive to that.

"And I know your modeling is really kicking off," He remarked. "Or so I've heard." He blushed a little.

She smiled and winked

"has someone been following my career?"

she was just teasing of course but still, by the way he had blushed he had something on his mind, and the so I've heard meant that he had a source of information somewhere, probably one of the old team since he was still in contact with them, but to be honest Kori didn't really care, it wasn't like she was hiding from him, in fact she was done hiding from anyone, her sister, Dick and the rest of the team, or Jason Todd.. AKA the red hood. They'd been partners once too, but it was complicated.

"Dick, if you are thinking of something I would rather you just come out and say it, I don't care if its lewd, you know me, I find comments like that more flattering than anything.. besides, I am sure a man with your level of education can find a way to do so without acting like a caveman.."

Dick waved his hand.

"Yes, I've been following your modeling career," Dick smiled softly. "And no, I don't think I should come out and say it. You were the one who said we should be friends. What I'm thinking is very much the opposite of being friends." He pointed out.

He smirked softly and finished his food.

"Helping you with your sexual content is complicated when you have feelings for the person," Dick wasn't one to beat around the bush. "You and I both know that." He reached into his wallet to pay. "You want to take this party somewhere else? Like a walk in the park or something? I'm not done hanging out with you, but I'm full and ready to get out of this chair." He explained.

Plus, he was going to need some air. Right now, he was thinking about Kori in all the ways he shouldn't! A soft hum came out of him as he eyed her long, ebony legs once more.

Fuck she was so hot! Absolutely dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom