Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Butterfly0408's Requests - THE place for developed plots

Hey there! I'm a bit new but =]
I really really like your stories and your roleplaying style. I'm into more long-term roleplays that play out like stories and get fairly descriptive. Fairly as in, not uneccesarily so, but enough to where you get all the important parts detailed.
I'd be very saddened if I at least didn't try to rp with you, but I'm a bit overly excited and I look forward to discussing plotlines with you =]
please pm me back with general ideas or interests, and I'll think of something relatively original, even though I would like to roleplay one of your already basic outlined plots. ^^; Just pm me!

slave X master?

This feels like deju vu. I have said before, I need more then just slave x master to keep me focused. And before you ask it, don't even suggest that an interracial slave x master makes it any more interesting to me.

how about a kidnapping/slave RP?

You never seem to understand what I am saying. Just saying a pairing does not have me jumping at an RP. Having a pairing and something to go with it... a plot, a place, a character, something... that is what makes me jump at it.

white guy kidnaps black chick, forcing her to be his personal sex slave, but gradually falling in love with her.

His original intentions or kidnapping her was to save her from death, but when he saw her body, it all changd.

Bump. Mmm, I am craving two of my plots in particular. They are marked, but to reiterate... There Once Was a Pirate and Puppetmaster. Any takers on those two?

Bump. It's been awhile since I bumped.

I had to back off for a bit while I waited for my new computer to arrive and I seem to have lost a few RPs in the downtime. Looking at the plots here in my request thread, I noted that the ones I usually keep in stock have grown to bore me a bit. So I made a few new ones and took out some of the old ones.

So now, here we go, bump for plots. Party time.

Bump for the reorganizing of my topic. I found it that half my plots I wanted to be kinky quickies and the other have the long term romances I enjoy so very much. So, I split them up into those two categories. Wee! Currently craving Orgasm in Wonderland. Hoping the movie coming out might just get me a bite with that one.

I'm interested, will send a PM!

Offering
- A village is at war and they are loosing. They turn their prayers to the patron God of their village asking him to give them blessings and guide them to victory. As is a custom when asking for the blessings of the Gods, the people of the village decide to sweeten the deal and give him the offering. Usually they offer him their livestock, but desperate times call for desperate measures and the instead give him the offering of a beautiful virgin sacrifice.

Sounds interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom