Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Hey there, you finally found it (Double Friendly)

finallyfoundit

Planetoid
Hello everyone. My name is Finallyfoundit and I think you'll realize you finally found it: Your newest, favorite writing partner.

So, I'll give everyone a bit of backstory regarding me. Now, I know that I've been around for a hot minute and while I've had some appreciation for the kind people who have given a guy like me a chance I figure it's about time to at least offer out the olive branch to some folks.

My name is finallyfoundit. I'm 33 years young, I've been writing for upwards of 20 of those years and I'm possibly the biggest nerd you could imagine. I've been through it all, DnD, Anime, cartoons, movies, the works, the likes. And I love Rping them all. Honestly you'd probably be hard pressed trying to find something I *don't* enjoy! Feel free to reach out. Worst I can say is no, best I can say is hell yeah! But I'll never turn someone down unless they're EXCEPTIONALLY rude. I'm here to have fun and I'm sure you are too.

I'm very double-up friendly. I like doing what needs to be done so everyone can some fun, me included. So anything YOu want, I'll give, as long as I get something I want in return! Both sides win!

My kinks, my likes, my limits, my fandoms!

My kinks are really simple. I have a lot, and often tend to match my partner in terms of length! Why, I'm more hard pressed to find stuff I don't like! If I had to pick something, however, for the sake of...well, having a list of some capacity, here's what I like most, and what I dislike the most.

Ahegao
Romance
Mind break
Dirty talking
Oral (giving/receiving)
Rimming (giving)
Aggression.
Incest (Bro/Sis, Dad/Daughter, Mom/Son, Uncle/Niece, Aunt/Nephew)

DISLIKES:
Blood/Violence
Scat
Vomit
Urine stuff
Non-Con (can be persuaded to give this a try, as long as it doesn't STAY Non-Con)

Fandoms!

I like a LOT of fandoms, I grew up with a lot of fandoms and a fair amount of crushes between the girls in them! I'm willing to do anything, Canon/Canon, Canon/OC, OC/OC, OC/Canon, everything in between! If you see something interesting, hit me up!

Teen TItans
MHA
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Dragonball
League of Legends
Anything Disney
Anything Pixar
Star Wars
Marvel
Rwby

And many others! See if I like something you like, I'm willing to try anything once!

Plots!

I've been writing for upwards of about 20 years now and have quite a few ideas for what I can do with them! I like Sci-Fi, I like fantasy, I even like modern...I like all manner of stories!

I cannot stress this enough, I like all manner of stories. If someone out there has a plan they want, hit me up! The worst I can say is no, but I'll be happy to try anything once!

I know it's not the most APPEALING thread, but it's better than what I had before! I hope to meet some fun partners out here!

Finallyfoundit, where you finally found your partner!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom