Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Draivins Emporium - NSFW

marrakech-1.jpg

Welcome dear reader!

Imagine yourself in a Marketplace, a souk, a system of alleyways, every next corner giving you a whole new world to be found. You can hear the shouting of Merchants, all begging for your attention. Freshly caught fish, living lobsters, shells, cheeses, spices, vegetables, a selection of meats. Everything to feed you and leave you well satisfied. But not only food, no… to your left someone is appraising his lamps loudly, to light up your dark nights… around the next corner statuettes in all shapes and sizes… did the seller say they'd keep you company? If you walk to the next section, you will find yourself rows upon rows of barrels with beer, wine, porter... Each article, each item has a story evolving around it. Each merchant will gauge what you want, what you'd need and try to sell you some of his or her wares. Some priced steep… some cheap.

Perhaps there is a path in all this chaos. The shouts in those warm voices, trying to tell you it is their collection you need to be looking at. Somewhere in the distance a classical guitar playing. But the acoustics get lost in the bustle of the crowds. Someone brushing past you in a rush, others standing still, annoyingly in your way checking out the wares. There is a pleasant warmth, you are dressed lightly, the thin fabric brushing over your soft skin with each step. It might be that the silken sensation is from one of the stalls in the back, you’ve been here before? Someone is haggling as you pass, for that fish, and it sounds as if a kings ransom should be paid. Is it freshly caught? Or will the whiff of scent might tell you otherwise. The glassy eyed open mouth stare, the shimmering of scales reminding you of something else, a picture you've seen? A slight startle as you hear a pig squealing, is it ready for the slaughter?

This is my first request thread on this site. I will add more to this very thread in the coming weeks and months. I tend to start with an outline of plot to take us off as I do not want to fix us down too much. You'll find I work with general pairings, ideas on my own character without trying to dabble too much into your character development. I would wish for us to combine our creativity, so let's weave a story.

In me you will find a detailed roleplayer. I write everything from three paragraphs to pages of text per post. You can find some of my writing work on other sites, but I will post samples here soon. For me, it is all in the detail. I will try to give you as much of it as possible. You do not have to respond to each and every move, but it is a given to try to immerse ourselves into the story. If you end up feeling like you are there, if you can close your eyes and can see it, smell it and feel it, then I've reached my purpose in RP.

You will find I roleplay for the plot, but have a heavy focus on the smut as well (I'm a smut writer at heart). I have no rules in our interaction. Just a few simple requests. Try to reciprocate some of the details given, though I enjoy submission in a partner and play dominant males, don't let me play on my own. Be the brat, take the initiative, surprise us. I think I am friendly over private messages, if you have a hard time replying: don't hide, just give me a heads up. I am in it for the long run. One of my partners on another website I've been playing with for years now. And please, don't ghost. If you're done; tell me.

If there is a quick mark up on kinks I tend to like, it would be the rougher side of sex. So dominance, the use of toys, hair pulling, spanking, anal, the risk of pregnancy, sex in public places with the risk of getting caught, power struggles, gagging, face-fucking, squirting, dirty talk, rimming (him on her), adultery, threesomes (especially of a FFM variety, but also willing to play two males to your female).

I write in modern realistic or science fiction scenarios mostly. Perhaps a dalliance in politics, a night out in the club, the next door neighbor, the boyfriends father, the gym instructor, a blind date, a coworker, the airline pilot, a well off businessman, the backroom of a strip club, the artist, the towns most coveted bachelor, a patriarch to a mob family, a local pimp, the teacher or just a good friend... The star ship captain, the slave owner, the builder of cyborgs, the trader in hyperdrive parts, the bountyhunter, the storm trooper, the fighter pilot...

Two last things before you contact me. I tend to use pictures (but also music), a lot of them, to shape my stories. Of places, but also of people. For males I use models, types as Tyson Beckford, Hugh Jackman, Ben Hill, Mrad Mouawad. For females, appearance wise I'm from #TeamShallow. Hourglass figures, heavy cleavage and whatnot. Types as as lovely as Abigail Ratchford and Anastasiya Kvitko, as tough as Christy Mack, as exotic as Fanny Neguesha.

In real life I have a demanding job which can run into weeks of sixty hours sometimes. Which also means I keep my ballbook short. Just a few rps consecutively to focus on. I tend to use RP as a relaxant, a place to escape. I am a bit older than some on this site, it also means I have played on the net since it's very creation, over half my life now. I have no current relationship, but am a single father to two kids. Combine that with a pretty intense job...

Time-wise; I live in Europe and am on Central European time. For most on this site it makes it tougher to chat up to one another. As my finding is that the majority here are in the Americas. You can always shoot me messages on PM through this site though. And for an opening shot, please, please, make it more than a one line? Oh! .

Disclaimer: English is not my native language. I think I am proficient enough in the language, but there is always room for improvement.

Back
Top Bottom