Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Double up

Fair warning, the best I can Guarantee is I will respond to you if you send a PM, and that is all. I am willing to double up and will be open to being almost limitless in ideas for the same in return. That said, if you are interested in discussing an exchange, all I ask is you send me two things:

A. What your idea is.

B. Limits you have.

I will answer, but another request: Please be open to playing female if you are seeking something. I will do the same if you seek a MxF pairing with you being male, but you must be open to doing the same. Also, if you do ask for an element (For example: A contemporary Realism setting/real life) that I am normally not open to, I'll expect the very same from you. Again, hard bargain, but such is how the art of exchange is currently. I am open to FxF and Futa on female as well. It also depend on my cravings as well.

Where to start…
First: I expect you to be open to playing female, ESPECIALLY if you are doubling up AKA roleplay exchange. If you are limited to only playing males, happy trails searching elsewhere.
Second: If English is not your ‘native’ language, that’s fine, but if it isn’t your second language or you are still learning it… I’m not as willing to help or be kind either.
Third: I’ll reserve this for other issues I run into…

Now, if you’ve read this and are willing to be female and/or futa, not a noob with English, and are not limited to only doing heterosexual pairings, include the following song title in your subject line or first line of PM. I will reserve the right to be rude if you don't.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom