Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any craving threesomes / dynamics with multiple partners *seeking 2 subs

hucow

Planetoid
About Me
Hello! I'm hucow; welcome to my second request thread đź’•
I'm in my late 20s, and while I'm new to bluemoon, I've been roleplaying for over 15 years.

This thread will be my standing thread for particular cravings as they come and go.
To that end, this thread may change dramatically with cravings that don't fit into my main thread.
You may look at my past cravings as well; I am likely still interested even if it's not my current craving.
  • What I'm looking for
    • Smut / Eroticism
    • To write submissive
    • Characters closer to my age (25-35)
    • FxF, predominantly *disregard for current craving
    • Third or first person perspective
    • Posting length of no longer than 4 paragraphs
    • As many as my favourite kinks as possible (f-list) *disregard for current craving

There are a few things that will prompt me to walk away from a roleplay,
  • Characters that are under the age of 21
  • Characters being referred to as "teens" or looking like teens
  • Characters being referred to as siblings, or looking like siblings
  • Anything that violates my "no" list on f-list

Current Craving
threesomes/three way relationships
I am currently looking for roleplays focusing primarily on relationships involving three or more participants. Whether
it be two dom/mes having their way with a submissive, or a single dom/me with two or more submissives, I'm craving
a dynamic between multiple partners. This could involve two dom/mes sharing equally, a dom/me with a switch and
a submissive, or a dom/me with multiple submissives who are either equal in the dynamic, or competing.

My request is that all submissives be femme, and that mc be the most submissive of the trio (even if she's cucked)

I'm open to playing multiple submissives or interacting with more than one partner.

If you are interested in rping with
more than one partner and open to me navigating, you can send me a pm. If you already have a partner and you're
open to including a third, also pm me! đź’•

Please take a look at the options and/or faceclaims below, or offer up your own idea and/or faceclaim for me to use.
When you offer up an idea, tell me about your kinks, limits, writing preferences, and the character you'd like to play, please!

COUNTER
0/3​
(counter will go up once a roleplay has begun)​

Option 01 - The Ladies of the House - Open
This could involve either multiple subs and/or multiple dom/mes. The general premise is a maid/household servant
setting, where the owner could be the dom/me, or the maids. Maybe the maids are required to service the lady of
house by contract, law, or situation. Maybe the lady has mistreated the maids and they have seized an opportunity
to take their revenge and turn the lady into a well-behaved little pet. There are many options.

Option 02 - Fallen Heroine(s) - Open
This idea would involve two subs - heroines, be it superheroes, magical girls, or something similar, finally losing to
the villain. The villain, with no one left to stand in their way, can now take her revenge on the heroines who once
opposed her, having her way with them.

Alternatively, perhaps the heroines finally defeat the villain who has been plaguing their lives and making them
suffer for too long. Rather than turn the villain in to the proper authorities, they decide to take their revenge.

Option 03 - Reform School - Open
When women prove themselves incapable of conforming with society's expectations, there are options. Reform
Schools for adults have become popular in recent years as a softer, more effective method of rehabilitation
before women reach the point of breaching the law. Of course, it's not uncommon for the system to be abused
by unhappy partners or even vindictive employeers, once at the school it's nearly impossible to be discharged
without confirmation from the school that rehabilitation has occurred.

This could involve multiple doms ("instructors") and/or subs ("students")

Option 04 - of Love and Worship - Open
This would follow the completely consensual relationship between partners, where the balance between the
number of sub(s) or dom/me(s) could lean in either direction. There are many options for this concept as well,
based on the kinks and desires of those involved.

Open Picture Prompts (nsfw)
Select one of the fcs picture inspos for a plot above, or suggest your own plot based on mc's faceclaim below

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom