Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed the barnyard of depravity (nsfw)

Closed - no longer seeking

hucow

Planetoid
About Me
Hello! I'm hucow; welcome to my first request thread 💕
I'm in my late 20s, and while I'm new to bluemoon, I've been roleplaying for over 15 years.

ROLEPLAY COUNTER
2/5​
(counter will increase once a roleplay has begun)​
  • What I'm looking for
    • Smut / Eroticism
    • FxF, preferably, but others are acceptable as well (don't be shy!)
    • Around 10 roleplays altogether
    • Third or first person perspective
    • Posting length of 2-4 paragraphs
    • As many as my favourite kinks as possible (f-list)

My time to write is limited, and I want to spend it on roleplays that I'm enthused about.
To that end, I'm only looking for roleplays that include,
  • Me writing as the submissive,
  • Adult characters (25-45),
  • Humiliation / degradation, and
  • At least one of,
    • Mistress or Master / slave or servant
    • Hucow,
      • [ hucow includes mc being treated like human cattle, being forced to lactate, and lots of nipple play and machine sex ]
    • petplay (kitten, bunny, pony, or pig), or
      • [ petplay includes mc being collared, forced to crawl and feed like an animal, being treated small and stupid ]
    • diapering (not involving age regression)
Basically, I'm looking for roleplays where my character is subjected to humiliation, degradation, and dehumanization

There are a few things that will prompt me to walk away from a roleplay,
  • Characters that are under the age of 21
  • Characters being referred to as "teens" or looking like teens
  • Characters being referred to as siblings, or looking like siblings
  • Anything that violates my "no" list on f-list

If you want to initiate a roleplay with me, there are a couple ways to go about it. The more information you give me, the easier I find it to reach a plot.
  1. If you want to take a collaborative approach, message me with,
    • "Let's collaborate"
    • How you'd like me to refer to you,
    • Your kinks and limits,
    • Your general preferences (perspective, smut/story ratio, the kinds of characters you do/don't like to roleplay against), and
    • Any ideas or faceclaims you're considering
  2. If you want to take control, message me with,
    • "My wish is your command"
    • How you'd like me to refer to you,
    • Your kinks and limits,
    • Which plot we're doing,
    • What kind of character I'm playing,
    • Your character (faceclaim, name, etc.), and,
    • If desired, a starter in a separate message
      • note: I love when my writing partners take control, so don't be shy!

Springboard Plots
  • MC has wronged you in some way, and you are determined to have your revenge and put her in her place,
    • This could be...
      • a former bully,
      • a ruthless boss,
      • a friend who cheated with your spouse,
      • the entitled princess of a foreign enemy, or
      • a superhero/villain who has humiliated you one too many times.
  • MC lives in a world where people like her are inevitably destined to her fate,
    • This could be...
      • a foreign or alien invasion, where MC's country/kingdom/world is being invaded,
      • A universe where the breastmilk of women is required to solve a larger problem,
      • MC is part of a lesser class of people, or
      • MC has committed a crime, and has been sentenced to punishment.
  • MC has lost against you,
    • This could be...
      • losing a seemingly harmless bet between two friends,
      • a bet against another dom/me to submit to the other,
      • a heroine/villainness who has suffered defeat, or
      • a war hero/criminal captured by the enemy.
  • *I love to hear others' ideas; these were just the concepts that immediately come to mind. More may be added in the future.

Faceclaims / Picture Inspiration

Last edited:
Samples
That was the thing about spin-the-bottle. No one enjoyed participating in the game, when it came down to it. The real enjoyment derived from what could be learned of others. And Veronica had learned a few things that evening.

One, the kid, Aaron, definitely had feelings for Shaun. If it hadn't been apparent to begin with, it became glaringly obvious when the first spin of the bottle stopped between Shaun and Alex. Aaron couldn't have been more transparent in that moment if he'd clamoured atop the table to profess his undying love for Shaun. Veronica didn't miss the flash of tension in Erika, either, although better hidden, and Veronica tucked the reaction away for later analysis.

Two, hate kisses were not as hot as people made them out to be. The kiss between Shaun and Alex was a drawn out cringe: chaste, uncomfortable and wholly dissatisfying. Veronica's disappointment was tangible, breathed in an exaggerated sigh. "Is that what's passing for a kiss these days?" If the kiss had been some kind of dick-measuring contest between them, both had come up short.

Three, Erika had more lady balls than Veronica had expected (her mistake, in hindsight: those science gals had to be tough to survive the sea of cis white men they had contend with). Her closing comment was on the mark. Kissing Travis was a harsher punishment than jealousy had been for poor Aaron's little heart.

In her preoccupation with her surroundings, Veronica had almost forgotten that she, too, had to partake. "Right, right," she waved her hand dismissively and accepted the bottle from Erika, giving it a spin. When it looked like it might settle on Travis, again, her nose twitched with disgust. A few words from that guy had been adequate to pin him for a meathead. Relief washed into the workings of a mischievous smile when the bottle instead settled on Noah. He, at least, possessed some redeeming qualities. "Alright," she rose to make her approach, "pucker up, buttercup," wait --- that wasn't quite how it went, was it? Didn't matter.

Poor Noah looked nervous, like his legs were fighting to carry him away even as his hand settled at her side, "Still rhymes," sounded a feeble chuckle to her ears. Nonetheless, she beamed in return, sunshine shimmering upon her lips.

"Ehe," there was a mischievous glint in her eyes as Veronica climbed Noah's lap, shin tethering thigh to the seat beneath them. Even when the bouncing subsided, Noah was stiff with discomfort. There was a solid effort, on his part, to maintain the appearance of nonchalance, but, even in Veronica's tipsy state, Noah was an open book to her. "Heh," she offered an easy smile, leaned up further, and planted a wet, inebriated kiss to his forehead, "oh, you're cute." As she retreated, she offered a few gentle pats to his cheek, "if you don't want to do it, speak up next time, kay?"

With a wink, Veronica withdrew with surprising nimbleness, a casual wave over her shoulder signalling her departure.

"Men, huh?" She whispered to Erika as she collapsed haphazardly into her seat. She doubted Erika would have had any trouble delivering.

Last edited:
Bump!
(edit: sorry mods! I just realized I bumped the wrong thread 😭 )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom