Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male DDlg - Santa claus is coming to town

cindychamomile

Super-Earth
Hello BM, You can call me Cindy or Chamomile ( my favorite tea ). I have some itches that need scratching and I can't do it alone which is where you come in.

Currently craving something with an older man, either someone more handsome, or even Santa Claus himself.

In regards to OOC chat, please don't send me a novel, request should be simple and to the point. Please don't go over 150 words or I'm not going to want to
read it.

300 words a post. This is the Limit on discord, and I feel it's a healthy amount.

Active users. Let me know how active you are on here, I want the roleplays to move forward, not be forgotten after a week.

Back and forth partners are a huge must.

Can I provide an image ref, why yes I can. But don't ask unless you do so first or are willing to. I only do hand drawn/3d/anime images.

No Fandoms, period.

Here is a small kink list, again, it's small, so come at me with your own kinks!

Mutual masturbation
Hand jobs
Oral and cock worship
Cum drinking
Forced orgasms
BDSM (to be discussed)
Forced wearing of slutty outfits, to sexual gear
Sex toys, lots and lots of sex toys
Non penetration - If your into this let me know and you'll get extra points!
My orgasms don't matter
Older men - yes please
Same age woman/ older woman - also yes please
Ages - Within site rules
Nasty- sometimes, but you'll have to convince me and make it sound hot within the confines of the rp

As for sexes that I'll play, ask me, and I'll answer.

Limits
No cucking, cheating, fandoms, celeb play, 20 gallons of cum being pumped into me filling my stomach like a water balloon, romance, me playing muscular characters, and me being the older of the two pairings. I think that covers it. If you manage to create a new limit for me I'll give you a cookie!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom