Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexual encounter in something between taboo and love.

• Thread starter xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
  • Start date
X

xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Yumika moaned slightly as she was woken up by the bright sunlight which shone into her room. She blinked her eyes, before finally opening them fully. The house was rather silent, unusual of course, since her parents would be running from one end of the house to the other, except that today, they weren't here. They left late last night, for this new expedition they had. But seriously, she guessed that they were just making an excuse to get away from the busy city and enjoy a week or so on a distant island, sipping on strawberry coladas and swimming in blue blue oceans.

Nevertheless, Yumika didn't really mind spending time alone in the house. Her brother was there for one, and the house to themselves would mean staying up late, perhaps have a party, and eating whatever they wanted. Her brother, probably, was now snoring away in his room. Their age weren't that different actually, since they were actually not related by blood, just by marriage of their parents. Creeping slowly along the hall, she entered his room. As usual, it was pretty messy. The target was sleeping soundly. She smirked with delight, and with a big pounce, jumped on him, pinning him onto the bed.

Jason was out, completely unaware of the lit world around him. He had seen his parents off the night before, and stayed up a bit after they were gone. He was flat on his back, his brown hair messy on the pillow around his head. In only his boxers he laid there. His eyes closed, his breathing steady, his erection...present. He was enjoying a nice dream, it was after all the morning; what better time for morning wood? He was about the same age as his step-sister, and well maybe a couple months older, and they had been left alone.

He was rudely awakened as she landed on him. Staggering awake to look his sister in the face he glared at her. "What the...." He stopped and shook his head. "Morning." He said and laid his head back on the pillow. One of the only people he held his anger towards was his sister, they got along really well it seemed.

She frowned as he just ignored her and went back to sleep. "Hey com'on wake up! We have a week to ourselves! We can host a party...Go out...It would be better to just waste it in bed." She got off him, and dragged the blanket away from him. Her eyes ran over his naked body, till it spotted the erection visible from his boxers. "Oh my god...! What did you go? Masturbate during the night?" She asked, and burst out laughing. She never thought that her brother would do such a thing.

He groaned as she dragged the blankets off him. He was doing good to ignore her until she almost freaked out over his erection. "It happens to guys in the morning have you never woken up and of your ex's?" He asked and sat up to grab the blankets. "I stayed up to help mom and dad last night. I want to stay in bed. Either join or leave." He said as he opened his hazel eyes and looked up at the ceiling blinking. He sighed and looked over at her now trying to see what she was wearing. "Why are you up so damn early ?"

"No...Do you recall me staying at someone's house overnight that isn't a girl?" She asked, and went over to him. "You mean join like sleep with you?" She asked, smirking suddenly. "I didn't know that you were incestuous." Teasing, she brushed his hair with her hand. "I woke up early because I am excited, of course. We have the house to ourselves for the whole week. Who knows what we can get up to, right?" She winked as if to suggest something, and sat on his bed, looking at him up and down.

Jason laughed and then rolled over as Yumiko sat down. He looked at her in the blue mini skirt and pink shirt. "Why do you sleep in that? or did you get dressed before you came and jumped on me this morning?" He asked her knowing the lack of comfort that said skirts had, not from experience but countless times of hearing girls bitch. He sighed and leaned back in bed. "We aren't technically family by blood, just marriage." He chuckled and sighed as he leaned back even more. "What kind of party did you want to throw?"

"Of course I changed. I'm not showing you what I sleep in." She smiled wickedly, and looked back at him. "So, are you suggesting that we should sleep together then?" She asked, with a hint of curiousity in her voice. She never heard of any rumours whether he was good or bad in bed though. "I don't know yet, perhaps just a pool party." Shrugged, she leaned over, and laid over his naked chest. Her breasts and stomach pressed firmly against him. "You are awfully strange in the morning, aren't you?"

He looked at her and laughed. "What do you mean strange?" He said looking her in the face ignoring her other question. He hadn't a good answer for it. He sighed and stretched a little, his erection moving a little as he did. He brought an arm over her and closed his eyes as he tried to continue ignoring her.

"Like why are you holding me like I'm your girlfriend." She pointed out, in a matter-of-fact voice. The arm around her did feel slightly strange. She could just feel his erection touch her leg, and rubbed her leg as he moved. Her rather amused eyes looked back at him, determined to get an answer.

"Why did you lay on my chest like you were flirting with me? Why did you pull the covers off me and notice my erection, why are you still in here?" He asked in her tone of voice he was not answering anything, though he found it a little weird she had woken him up, it was not something she normally did. He looked at her tilting his head to the side and smirking a little bit. "Hmmm?" He said as he quizzed her.

"Why can't I flirt with you, since you said that we aren't related. It's all just fun, isn't it?" She asked, attempting to answer each of his questions. "I need to wake you up right? What better way than to pull your blanket off? And besides, it's not like your erection was invisible. It's bulging so much that I can even feel it." She whispered, her voice going softer. She spoke near his ear, breathing hotly at it. "And if you did wake up properly, then I wouldn't still be here, would I? And I can't leave now that you have your arm around me."

Her sultry way of talking to him made him squirm a little. He smirked and moved his arm off her. "There you're free to go. I am a big boy, I can get out of bed when I want to." He said with a smile. His eyes closing again as he laid there. He looked at her again smiling. "So where does harmless flirting end?" He said with a smirk taking her trick and placing his lips close to her ear. "Here..." He said smirking. He then licked her earlobe gently. "OR there?" He said and smirked again laughing.

She looked at him slightly surprised as he just released her like that. Somehow she didn't want to leave, but remain laying there. His counter surprised her a bit, and she let out a soft moan as he licked her earlobes. The gentle lick made her more sensitive. "I only wanted to help you with your erection. I don't want to walk around looking at you with a big bulge on your pants." She whispered back, and lowered a hand down to it, before beginning to stroke it gently. "The flirting will end when you lose."

He smirked as her hand found his erection, her moan had made it even harder. "What do you mean when I lose?" He asked and moved back over to take her earlobe between his lips and lick it gently again and again. Stopping for a second he questioned her. "Why did you get dressed then?" He smirked and his lips went to her neck this time. At the odd angle he began to nibble and lick the soft tender flesh of her neck. He groaned as her hand stroked his erection.

"Ohh you'll see." She smiled, and moaned again as he teased her earlobe. Her stroking became faster as she wanted stimulate him as much as he was doing to her. "Why...Wouldn't I be too obvious if I came naked?" She whispered, back, and ran her other hand down his chest. "But I you prefer to see me naked, why don't you try to see how far you can get?" She asked, feeling her neck grow hot from his playing. Yumika knew what she was doing was wrong, but she couldn't help it really. It was all just so tempting.

He smirked and moved his right hand to the bottom of her shirt, still nibbling on her neck, it slowly slid under her shirt pushing the thin fabric upwards. He smirked and looked at her a little bit. He could care less if this was wrong, it felt right enough. His left hand soon went to her back to keep pulling her shirt up and off her body as he moved his lips, only to dive right back onto her neck. Tossing her shirt to the side he smiled and looked at her.

"Mm...You are want to do it?" She asked, in a tempting whisper as her clothes was removed. Her bare body felt nice and warm against his, making her want more of him. Her fingers pulled his boxers, and in no time at all, he was naked as well. "See, I'm not wearing anything under." She whispered, chuckling softly.

He smirked to flip up her skirt to look at her sex for a second and then he smirked. "Sure, why don't you go ahead and just hop right up." He spoke a little sarcasticlly as his left hand found her now freed breast. He smirked and started massaging it gently, rolling his palm over her nipple with a smirk. "You want to fuck your brother?" He said and gently twisted her nipple. He was having fun now a smirk on his face.

"Only if you are willing." She murmured, and moaned slightly as he played with her breast. Raising her hips, she positioned herself over him, with her legs on either size. Her naked genitals touching his erected cock. "So, what do you say? Take me or not?" She whispered, tapping her fingers against his chest, waiting for his reply.

As she positioned herself over him, her lips teasing the head of his rock hard cock, he moved his hands to rest on her hips with a smirk on his face. He looked up at her and shook his head 'yes' as he pushed her hips down forcefully onto his cock. That member entering her slowly, all the way to the base, into her sweet wet vagina. He groaned and closed his eyes as she slid down him, her body felt amazing to him. "Damn, what do you think I want?"

(Oops, typo before. I meant to write : "with her legs on either SIDE.")

"Ooh..." She moaned softly in pleasure as he pushed her hip down over his erect manhood. It entered her deep, till probably all the way. "Mm...You are so big aren't you? Perfect for me." Breathing out softly, she leaned over and kissed his lips softly again, before starting to rock her hips up and down, riding him. Each time she moved, he penetrated her deep, making her back shiver.

[OOC: No worries]

He groaned when she started to rock her hips, the back and forth motion suddenly sending pleasure through his body. "You like big, hmmm sis?" He said with a smile on his face as his eyes opened to look at her as she started to ride him. He groaned and started moving his hips to keep up with her motions, purposely trying to intensify the pleasure she was receiving. He smiled and leaned up a little to kiss and gently suck on her neck.

Back
Top Bottom