Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M LF DM and other players for high fantasy

Salokonen

Hot mess
Hello!

For a long time, I've had a character idea that I really wanted to play in an erotic D&D-style campaign. I've provided a short backstory below. I'm interested in playing with female or femme-presenting non-binary characters including humanoids of all types as well as monster girls and the like. I can provide a full build in D&D 5e for my character upon request. His build is based on the red mage from the Final Fantasy series.

My limits are typical ones: scat, gore, vore. I am open to discussing most anything else.

Bio:
Garret Rousseau, the seventh son of the esteemed Rousseau family, was born into a world of opulence and privilege. Within the grandeur of the Rousseau household, Garrett often found himself overlooked, an afterthought in the shadows of his older siblings. As the seventh son, his birth carried little weight compared to the heirs destined to inherit the family legacy. However, the absence of familial expectations allowed Garrett to forge his own path. His childhood and adolescence were marked by a freedom seldom experienced by his noble counterparts. With his parents and older siblings preoccupied with the affairs of state, he was left to his own devices, a rarity that he came to cherish in the stifling world of nobility. He spent much of his youth engrossed in adventure novels, reveling in tales of heroes who determine their own fate, acquire wealth and fame, and enjoy the company of several besotted damsels. Inspired by these tales, he honed his skills in swordsmanship. He showed particular promise with the rapier, an elegant and agile weapon.

As he grew, he discovered one unique inheritance from his family: a remnant of some otherworldly dalliance by one of his distant ancestors. A hint of magic sparked inside him, and through tireless experimentation he learned to wield it to potent effect. He used it to augment his fighting style, cloaking himself in a protective barrier that would not weigh down his movements and imbuing fire into his blade. He also reveled in the simple spells, the ones that added a touch of wonder to his everyday life. With a flick of his finger, he could conjure a gust of wind to tousle his long, snow white hair, creating an air of effortless charm. He even developed simple spells to help him shave and keep his clothes pristine.

Upon reaching adulthood, he decided it was time to leave his family behind. It was only a matter of time before he became an embarrassment to them or they forced him to join a monastery or some other form of socially acceptable exile. He left in the night without a word, venturing to a far off city with plans to become an adventurer in earnest.

adeuh78kje191.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom