Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Phantom Thief Pyramid (NekoUke and Knight)

KnightofLight

Super-Earth
Ren leaned back in his chair having grown accustomed to the concept of briefings. Ever since he, and the Phantom Thieves for the most part, had been brought into the Shadow Operatives fold under the Kirijo Group this was a pretty common thing. The Metaverse, TV World, and more were all classified under the same sort of banner as shadow bearing problems. While numerous groups had contended with them, his own included, they now worked with those others to prevent another catastrophe from getting to that point. To that end the Metaverse had seemed like the most solid way to form a foothold or bulwark against the shadows. Since it was all about cognition there was a theory that they might be able to form a base but no one had any real ideas on how to go about it.

Recently, however, a Palace had reformed in the metaverse which is why Makoto had called him in on this mission. She wasn't on it herself, contending with other issues, but he was going to serve as the leader instead of as a lone operative. Looking around the room it was a team he had some familiarity with.

Ann Takamaki was currently sitting to the left of him dressed as fashionably as she ever was. She'd become a model full time now that they had graduated from Shujin. There was a lack of a smile on her face though. Futaba's pyramid had reappeared and she knew what that was probably going to bring up for the woman. She cared for Futaba and knew how far she had come. She just hoped this wasn't some kind of relapse that she was suffering behind the scenes. Ann ran a finger through her blonde hair and listened as best she could. This was about Futaba after all.

Ren leaned forward as Futaba was asked to brief them. He didn't know what she might know about this Palace but he hoped she'd manage to shed some light before they went inside. He briefly glanced at Mitsuru and Naoto knowing that they were the two present who stood the least chance of knowing precisely what they were getting into. They had had very different experiences in their shadow realms, as he'd taken to calling them, so this would be different for them no doubt.

It was indeed a curious occurrence. Under normal circumstances, whatever other world manifested was its own entity but interestingly, these shadow realms had merged with each other; resulting in both corrupt and repressed desires being exposed for all to see. However, the TV World angle was all but ruled out considering the person who was the subject of these reappearances was still sat among them. As such, a group was formed to investigate and if need be eliminate whatever was responsible for the shadow realms resurgence.

This group would interestingly be comprised almost entirely of female persona users that had experience with dealings in their own worlds. Outfitted and backed entirely by the Kirijo Group of course as an off-shoot of the Shadow Operatives. Ren would recognise three of them, while the other two would be unfamiliar to him. One, was a strikingly beautiful red-headed woman, clad in a tight black leather catsuit with a large white furred coat over it. Mitsuru Kirijo, the CEO of the Kirijo Group who took the reins after her fathers passing during the Dark Hour incidents a few years ago. To her left sat a shorter, blue haired woman wearing an overcoat and cap that matched. Her name? Detective Naoto Shirogane. A key player in the investigation of the Midnight Channel; her expertise would surely be a boon indeed.

"You entered by the TV?" A long orange haired female said, sounding baffled as she addressed Naoto; hunched over with her focus on her laptop. Futaba Sakura was her name, and she was an invaluable asset to the Phantom Thieves. As well as being a genius hacker of course.

"It's not that different to how the Phantom Thieves entered. From what reports I could access, you used a phone app." Naoto said, her sharp mind clearly on display. "I read about your activities, on how you used the other world to reform the hearts of criminals. A noble cause but you crossed a lot of legal lines."

"Either way, that's not what we're here to discuss." Mitsuru interjected. Her tone calm yet commanding, fitting of the presence she gave off. "Sakura-san, if you would?"

"Right."

With a smooth movement, she flipped her laptop around; displaying what little she had managed to compile on the Metaverses reappearance. In particular, whose palace had sprung up. "A few nights ago I noticed the app had appeared on my phone. Being as curious as I am I poked my head in to check it out, but not without calling Ann and Makoto first. Anyway, long story short; when we poked our heads in we were surprised to see we had entered my palace." Such a thing should have brought back traumatic memories for her but for some reason, it didn't. If anything she was just as puzzled as everyone else.

"And you didn't conduct a more thorough investigation?" Naoto said.

"We were straight in and out. There was only three of us so we didn't want to risk it."

"This situation is quite a strange one. The TV World and Metaverse merging..." Mitsuru hummed to herself. "The only thing we have to go on is Sakura-sans word, alongside Takamaki-san and Niijima-sans."

"Excuse me if I am a little off-topic but, this café was your base of operations? Mmm, it brings me back to the food court in Junes."

Ann and Ren both listened and consdiered what was being said. Ren was a little more interested in the blending of different worlds. Would the properties of one overlap with another? What would happen if all three overlapped at the same time? It was difficult for him to say but he could put a few pieces together. He'd actually gotten to talk with Narukami on occasion and learn from him about the TV world. He wondered if he needed to bring glasses but assumed not because Futaba would have mentioned that.

"Yeah, it was a little skirting around the law but it wasn't like we could trust the law with all the people they had on their side by the end you know? And yeah, we didn't want to get too far in. There's no telling what might have changed since the last time we were there. If there is some TV world influence then her Shadow could be different if she's even there."

Ann looked between the two as she spoke but it was true as far as she was concerned. The adults had been the problem at that point in their area. There was no legal recourse considering the adults were looking the other way whether it was Kamoshida or Shido. She was firm in the fact that they had done the right thing. He looked managed to get that across as she crossed her arms though she wasn't obviously hostile. Just secure in her opinion.

"The cafe was our base of operations," Ren confirmed "I can make coffee for you sometime if you like. It would be just like old times for us. But that's a matter for another day. Did the Palace feel the same to you Futaba or was there something off about it? The others were there but it's your Palace so I'd have to imagine you would notice any differences before they do. Anything that might help us when we go in?"

If nothing else given her gift and foresight in the Palaces that maybe she knew something they could go off of. Ann looked to Ren then back to Futaba as she tried to rack her brain to think if there was anything off. Nothing stood out to her as different but the last time they were there she hadn't seen the flying Wakaba so there could be things hidden.

Naoto didn't want to admit that she would have done the same thing, keeping quiet as she read all about the change of heart cases and how the individuals involved deserved what they had gotten. Still, this wasn't what they were here to discuss so when the subject changed she raised her head to speak. "But unlike the TV World, the victim doesn't necessarily need to be on the other side, correct? But I suppose they aren't too dissimilar in some ways. Us with the Midnight Channel, and the Phantom Thieves with the Metanav."

"I'd have to take you up on that offer though. This place feels surprisingly homely."

"Anyway." Futaba interjected. "Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary, at least visually though curiously I didn't detect any shadows. And if there were they weren't hostile. But I suppose they wouldn't be considering it's my palace. Still, there was something different that wasn't so obvious to Ann and Makoto. But I didn't get a feeling of anger or sadness but rather...and this is going to sound strange, lust."

"Elaborate."

"It seemed like whoever this new ruler is, they want people to revel in their own hidden sexual desires. And this isn't a Kamoshida thing, but something all the more..benevolent, is that the right word?"

"It's fine if you wish to back out of this, Takamaki-san, Sakura-san." Mitsuru said. "That place may bring back traumatic memories for both of you in more ways than one. Are you sure you wish to enter?"

"I am. These guys helped me and I'll be damned if I'm going to leave them in the lurch. Oh and by the way, the keywords for my palace still work."

"Then I'll keep it in mind once we get this mission handled. A debriefing at the cafe might not be a bad idea if Mitsuru isn't opposed to it."

Ren nodded while Ann smiled. It would be refreshing for her, and probably for Makoto and Futaba, to go back to the cafe. They had not all been there as a group in a few months. It wasn't as common as it had been when they were the Phantom Thieves. Either way she didn't get to dwell on that since she turned her attention to Futaba who confirmed that she felt things were a little different but not inherently hostile which was something that she shared. The lust wasn't something she noted but it was probably because Futaba was more in tune with the Palace herself. Ren tapped his chin at the mention of lust then looked to the group as a whole.

"Well, that's certainly different but I think I can speak for us all. We're a team."

Futaba confirmed that before mentioning that the keywords were the same.

"Yeah, there's no one better than us to help handle this. We won't leave Futaba to work through this by herself."

Ren smiled as he leaned forward.

"So, Futaba's obviously going to be doing oversight like she usually does but if we're lucky her Shadow will be as cooperative as she was before. If that's the case we might not have too much to worry about beyond figuring out the why it reappeared which she might know about."

"That's if she's open to communicating with us. The last time she tried to kill you while helping you guys through my palace. But then again, that was probably more down to my breakdowns at that time."

"It's fascinating that some shadows are capable of displaying the repressed positive emotions of individuals. The ones we fought were different."

It seemed like Mitsuru on the other hand was eager to get the operation started as she leaned forward, interrupting whatever conversation was happening right in front of her. Her presence was extremely commanding without even saying a word. "If we're all acclimatised, the plan is to split our forces. Four of us; including the field commander will investigate the palace. Said team will consist of three combat capable persona users and a navigator, that's Sakura-san. The rest will remain at the entrance, on stand-by until we clear the way to a safe room. At that point, they'll enter the palace, rendezvous with us and replace the navigator; who will remain in the safe room and direct us remotely."

"In the real world, Niijima-san is the one we answer to. However, Kirijo-sama has elected to name you, Amamiya-san as the field commander inside that world."

"I figure with your exceptional combat prowess and ability to adapt to any given situation, you'll be the best candidate." She grew somewhat despondent thinking of another certain wild card she served with as a member of S.E.E.S., how he had the same talents in battle as Joker here. Still, it gave her confidence he'd pull through.

"That is...a fair point but if you didn't feel like it was hostile then maybe we need not worry. We should stay alert but if things don't need to get ugly then that's better for all of us."

"Fighting a shadow of yourself doesn't sound like a good time to me either. If it's anything like the cognitive versions of ourselves we ran into once then it doesn't feel great."

"It's not like that, I think, since their shadow's are another side of themselves while the Metaverse versions are how others view you."

There was a nod before Mitsuru leaned forward causing eyes to turn to her. Ann leaned back while Ren leaned forward. It was a fine enough plan. Having backup outside was good if something went wrong but they probably wouldn't need that many people. Ren ahd a good feeling about this though perhaps that was just his confidence playing out. He wasn't as weak as he had been the first time they went in there. After Yaldabaoth and more he was supremely confident that he could handle whatever threats came his way. Ann picked up on that confidence so her smile was bright. She was sure in her own abilities but there was no one the Phantom Thieves had more confidence in than their leader. The only reason he wasn't their leader in the Shadow Operatives was because he was one of the few capable of handling sensitive tasks solo. The Wild Card was a rare gift that only Narukami shared with him.

"I'll make sure to handle this with care," he said with a nod "anything else we need to cover or should we head into the Metaverse and get the operation underway?"

"If we're doing this like we did before then they should have codenames right? Joker, Panther, and Oracle but they don't have one right?"

"That is...a fair point. It's the way we always handled things so that should be covered before we go in. Unless you just want to use your names but we never really knew if it mattered. Especially since the Shadow presumably knows all of our real names after last time and knowing what Futaba knows now."

Futaba was tempted to tease Ann by bringing up her own cognitive version but decided against it, not wanting to air it out in front of this new group that had gathered. On the subject of code names, that was a fair point. They were used as a precaution in case the palace ruler recognised them, which potentially could have jeopardised the entire operation. Though there was no proof of such a thing ever occurring. Futaba on the other hand, shrugged a little.

"I doubt those would be necessary this time. I mean, this is me we're talking about so I don't think we should worry about that. Still, it may be a good idea just in case."

"The shadows we fought always recognised us."

"Yeah but that was the TV World. The Metaverse is a whole different ball-game by comparison. It's up to you guys though. Oh I should mention before we go in, don't be too concerned if you see Ren staring at nothing like a deer in headlights." She cackled a little, referring to his tendency to just zone out when he visited the Velvet Room.

"So it isn't just Narukami-san that did that."

"Nope, and don't be too surprised if our clothes change, especially Ann's. The things I'd do for a suit like hers...."

Ann could see a hint of the mischief in her fellow thief's eyes but there was nothing said. There was a moment where she wondered just what she might be thinking of saying. There was plenty of things she could bring up, no doubt, given how long they had known one another and how deeply familiar with each other they were after all of their ordeals. Whatever the case Ann wasn't too worried. She was more confident than ever these days.

"Probably not needed but precautions are worth considering. If you can't think of something by the time we get in then we'll just go with your names."

It was a simple middle ground and it was not totally needed in the first place. Better to mention it than not though. It was also true that to them he zoned out when visiting the Velvet Room though he did so more rarely these days. His trials had been faced so it was more visiting than it was needing something there. He had a wealth of potent Persona to use as the need arose. He looked between them as Futaba spoke and Ann just raised an eyebrow.

"I'm pretty sure I could get you one. I know a few people from modelling that might be willing to make one for you."

Ann smirked at her while Ren stood up.

"If there's nothing else to discuss then we can get right into this. Everybody have everything they need?"

If they all did, which it seemed to be the case, then he would input everything into the Metanav on his phone and they should find themselves outside the Pyramid.

With everything present that needed to be said over and done with, they gave each other a knowing nod and not before long they indeed would find themselves outside of the pyramid in that other world. One could swear they were staring at a tourist trap rather than a tomb. Some would even think they went back in time but their eyes would not deceive them as the structure towered above them, the heat making everything seem all more real.

"Hasn't changed a bit." Futaba hummed. Her more casual appearance traded out for a skin-tight suit that looked like something out of a piece of sci-fi media; lit with bright green neon stripes and goggles that resembled a pair of VR Glasses more than actual ones. She wasn't the only girl that changed. Makoto would as well looking like a post-apocalyptic biker and Ann looking like a dominatrix. "Let me scope the area out first. It was quiet when we last came in but just in case, you know?"

All this was of course second nature to the Phantom Thieves, especially Futaba who just simply stepped forward and began to scan the area. Naoto on the other hand, whose appearance didn't change alongside Mitsuru's, looked flustered. Especially when she looked at Ann.

"W-what on earth are you wearing?"

"Sakura-san did warn us that their appearances would change." Mitsuru said, seemingly unfazed. "Focus on the mission. Again, we are here to investigate and subdue. Should we run into Sakura-sans shadow we must not under any circumstances kill her. Niijima-san informed me that killing a persons shadow can cause dire effects in the real world."

The world seemed to wave for a minute as they were transported between the world that was and the world of thought. Ren, or rather Joker, took a deep breath as he looked down to see himself in familiar garb. Even when he appeared in the other shadow realms he tended to manifest this. It seemed like some of the Metaverse's properties could be transferred between one another if there was a strong enough will. Looking over towards his companions he noted that Futaba was in her skin tight outfit which, now that they were all older, he noted passively that she had filled out a little more. Ann looked as desirable as ever in her Panther outfit and she smiled back at him when she caught his eyes. Makoto, as ever, was a gorgeous woman and her outfit merely changed her from cute to badass which was just another side of her that he adored.

"This is my Phantom Thief uniform I guess," Ann said with a little smile "it was a little strange at first but honestly, I find it flattering now."

Joker nodded at that. It was true. Right now, however, it was time to move.

"Alright, Makoto, we'll keep in touch. You're the outside contact in case we need to bring in more help. The cavalry as ever. Futaba, do your initial sweep. For our new guests to the Metaverse, probably should take a moment while she handles that to summon your Persona. Make sure that everything is as it should be for you. It doesn't seem different to me from other shadow realms but that could be my Wild Card talking."

----

Inside the Pyramid, the Queen of the Pyramid smiled down. They couldn't see her, not from where they were, but she could sense them. Could sense her other self reaching inside the pyramid with her power. There was so much she could sense from all of them. Little things about themselves that they didn't know. Futaba had grown attached to them and so her Shadow had taken to analyzing them in every way. Futaba longed to be close to others and, as another part of her, she would oblige that desire. When she had appeared in the Metaverse again she had understood her purpose. While her other self might not accept what was going to happen right away she would see that it was the best way. For now, though, Futaba's shadow smiled to herself as she waited for them to enter. Then her traps would begin the hard work of dividing them off and getting all of them alone so the work could truly begin.

They were completely unaware that they were being watched by the Palaces ruler. Even Futaba did not pick up on anything suspicious so they would assume they were in the clear to begin their investigation. Still, Joker was right when he mentioned that the two girls who had not been inside the Metaverse should check their personas now rather than wait until they were engaged. Naoto would step up first, throwing up an arcana card and destroying it.

"Sukuna-Hikona!"

With a flash of light, Naoto's persona would appear behind her. Though unlike others it didn't tower over its summoner but rather it was a small; blue almost bug like figure. Adorable really.

"Aww, that's cute." Futaba giggled which caused Naoto to huff. Though their attention would be drawn to Mitsuru as, alarmingly she pulled out a device in the shape of a gun. They weren't privy to the fact that this was an Evoker, which likely would have caused a bit of a panic as Mitsuru; without hesitation aimed the thing right at her head and pulled the trigger.

"Penthesilea!"

And there she was, a summon almost as regal as Mitsuru herself; wielding a rapier just like her master. "Well, it seems me and Shirogane-san can summon ours no problem. Oh, by the way I've been so pre-occupied with the mission I neglected to introduce us. I'm Mitsuru Kirijo, and this is Naoto Shirogane." She gave a bow of her head.

"The CEO of the Kirijo Group and the Detective Prince, well...first Detective Prince."

Naoto coughed a little. "Yes, I heard of the second...how his fame was entirely fabricated. Either way, if Sakura-san has finished her preliminary scans, shall we head inside? Joker? You go by your code names here, correct? So the other three are Queen - Which is Niijima-san, Oracle - Sakura-san and Panther - Takamaki-san."

"Someone's done their research..."

"I admit, I did do a little investigative work of my own on the Phantom Thieves. Though my work was oddly cut off before it truly began.."

Ren looked back towards the palace while they summoned their Persona. He knew he could call on any of his and he was ready to get this going. This had to be a smooth production as far as he was concerned. The last thing he wanted was for Futaba to suffer through this trauma again. She'd come too far for that. While they spoke he focused on looking over the outside. He couldn't see the shadow that was watching them but he had a feeling they were being watched. That was a common feeling in the Metaverse though with a shadow nearby. He didn't feel any looming hostility though which was at least somewhat promising.

"Oh, I knew who you two were," Ann said with a smile "I've seen a few interviews with both of you in some of the magazines I read or model for. You're both pretty famous after all."

"She's right, you two aren't exactly flying under the radar fully."

He chuckled a little at that. At the mention of Akechi he sighed though. Even if he was a fake detective the poor man had deserved much better than his lot in life had been. Joker still wished they had been able to find a way to pull him out of that pit he'd been in and let him redeem himself beyond death. Well, the world didn't grant every wish.

"We should get to work," Joker said walking up and giving Queen a kiss on the cheek "we'll let you know if something goes wrong or really right."

He smiled at his girlfriend before turning around and heading towards the palace. Ann fell into rhythm with him as they all headed into the entrence where they would start to quickly discover that the pyramid didn't have any shadows lurking around. No, this time it seemed like the place was trapped like pyramids often were in movies. It started with easy things like pressure plates that launched little arrows to nip at them or walls that seemed to shift when they weren't looking. Before long though traps like parts of the floor suddenly falling away or doorways trying to pull people in and closing behind them started to set in. All with the intent of pulling one person away at a time until Mitsuru, Futaba, Naoto, and Ann were all seperated from Joker.

And Futaba, likely having fallen through the floor which opened right underneath her, finding herself in the throne room before her shadow self who smiled widely at the sight of her. And whom Futaba would instantly note seemed to be the center of the strange lustful feeling she had felt.

If only it were so easy. Perhaps Akechi was too far gone to even be helped at that point. Still, at least the real mastermind behind everything that went down all those years ago was behind bars, and rightfully so. There would be time for reflecting on the past later however, as more pressing issues were at hand the moment they stepped into the pyramid proper with the overly large staircase that led up to the treasure and likely the throne room before them. Of course, on the way up there would be multiple chambers off to each of the sides as well as the safe rooms, which still existed.

Not that they'd get a chance to use the stairs at the moment.

The first trap was mildly annoying, just a few small blunt arrows that proved to be more of an annoyance than a threat, kind of like someone throwing rolled up bits of tissue at random people which fell in line with mischievousness. The second one though, would reduce the number from six, to four as not only would they be split from Joker by the rotating wall but Futaba would be made to disappear through use of a trap door that none of them knew existed. Whether these traps were there before, who could say?

"We lose our field leader and our navigator, whoever the ruler here is..they're a cunning one."

Elsewhere, Futaba would find herself appearing before her own shadow. Weird, she never was able to detect her but that lustful feeling indeed grew stronger and it didn't take her long to reckon on to her being the source. But why? She wondered. There was no time to think of that as she looked up from her knees at her shadow, dressed very much in the garb of an Egyptian Queen; a reference to how she saw her home as a tomb long ago.

"Oh, hello me."

There was something to be said for the aesthetic of the pyramid. If one were to imagine or envision a pyramid from movies this wouldn't be too far off complete with all of the traps that one would expect from such a place. All it needed was a few cursed items and it would have everything just right. Either way they moved cautiously but once the first trap came out there were almost overly on guard. The lack of other shadows made it extremely annyoing going forward and Joker was the first to be shifted away. It only took a moment of looking back before the wall shifted and he was suddenly in a different passage. He tried to push and call out to the others but that didn't seem to reach them. It seemed like he was going to have to move forward and find a way back around.

The path wasn't too difficult to follow for him and he just walked along it with his weapon at the ready.

----

Futaba's shadow smiled back at her as the original was on her knees. Stepping close she reached out to place a finger under her chin and tilt it up to keep her eyes locked on hers.

"Hello me," she said with a smile "I was hoping to get to you first. All of this, this entire palace, is here for you. You brought me back to help. To help with all those little desires you couldn't ever say but craved. We're going to make them come true."

The shadow looked to the side for a moment.

"Our leader is coming this way, I think it might be best if we have you ready for him."

The shadow waved her fingers and strips of cloth like that used for mummies would seemingly come to life flowing towards her attempting to tie her wrists and ankles together tightly enough that Futaba, ideally, wouldn't be able to break them or slip out of them.

----

Ann looked both ways as she realized Mitsuru was right. She sighed as she held her weapon in hand and looked ahead.

"You can do something like what Futaba does though right Mitsuru? I remember Joker saying something like that."

The blonde kept moving forward not knowing that the varied traps were still intent on seperating all of the women who had stepped inside.

Last edited:
"Let's hope we can still catch up with him." Naoto said, trying to think on her feet as she pulled out her own weapon; a standard police issue revolver. It might have come as a surprise that she in both the real and shadow worlds, was able to use genuine firearms though at this point, such a surprise was outweighed by how dangerous the current situation was. "Ann, just wait a minute. We'll need to move cautiously from here on out, there's no telling what the master of this place has in store for us."

"But again, taking out both our field leader and navigator...that just speaks to their intelligence."

On the topic of Mitsuru being able to use her own persona to scan, she nodded. "That's correct. However I'm rather limited in what I can do. I may not be able to concentrate on fighting and scanning at the same time. It seems the only immediate danger comes from the traps though, and not shadows. I'm not sensing any or at least if there are they aren't agitated."

------

"Desir- H-hey what the?!"

To say that Futaba was confused was an understatement. Though she could not hide her blush as her shadow tilted her chin for her to look upward. If anything, it's what she was saying that confounded her. Desires? What did she mean by that? It took her a bit to realise, especially when the other her summoned the bandages that bound her ankles tightly together with her hands behind her just what her other self was talking about.

She had quite a passing interest in bondage for one, having seen all sorts of kinky scenarios due to how online she was. It made sense her shadow would know of such things. After all, she was her.

Still, Futaba was still pretty miffed that she was carted away from her group and to make matters worse, Joker was on his way? Was this a set up? "What's your game here? You want me to be some helpless damsel in a bad hentai?"

"I'm not too worried about Joker but it is weird that we haven't seen any shadows yet. Not even Futaba's."

Ann looked between the two of them. Naoto's assessment wasn't wrong but also it wasn't exactly strategy. Ann might not have the tactical mind of Naoto or Joker but the fact that Joker and Futaba were gone made her think that maybe it had more to do with them rather than their position. She had a pretty good sense for people nowadays. Either way she needed to keep her eyes up since she didn't want to end up falling prey to another trap. Ann nodded as Mitsuru began to focus her senses outward with her limited ability to do what Futaba did.

Of course doing so provided just enough distraction to ensure that she was going to fall prey to another trap that would shuffle her away leaving Naoto and Ann alone.

----

"Come on, you know lying to me is a little silly right," the Shadow said with a little smile as the bindings started settling in place "my game is making you actually act on the things you know you want, and what your friends want, even if you can't admit it."

She smiled as Futaba mentioned being a damsel in a bad hentai. She looked into her eyes.

"I want what you want, so you tell me. I know how you look at Joker and Makoto. You wish that he was giving you some of that nightly attention. Maybe now you can get it. Don't lie and tell me you haven't even thought about it."

She smiled as right around the corner came Joker who seemed more perplexed than anything by what was in front of him. Both Futabas were here but Oracle was tied up and the shadow was just looking at her.

"Uh, I have more than a few questions."

Rather than reply the shadow lifted her fingers and Futaba would feel the zipper on her skintight suit starting to undo itself while she turned to face him.

"I think you Futaba has something she needs to tell you."

"Maybe she wants us to think she's not hostile. Niijima-san mentioned the last time you were here, she was hindering your progress as well as helping you along. Which was her way of saying that she wanted help but she couldn't help but push people away. Luckily the Sakura-san we know isn't showing the same symptoms but we should still remain cautious as we proceed forward."

"I can't help but feel we're being watched though." Naoto said, looking ahead as the way forward seemed all well and clear but anything could be sprung unknowingly. The architecture only perplexed her even more as she looked at the hieroglyphics that lined the stone walls. Unlike the usual designs that would have been engraved, these seemed to be a little more lewd; depicting sexual acts.

"Um, has anyone looked at the walls?" She blushed, seeing an Egyptian version of herself giving someone a tit-job with her surprisingly well-endowed breasts.

------

Futaba was slightly dumbstruck. She couldn't exactly deny that her shadow was right but at the same time she didn't want to truly admit it. Though, she supposed there was nothing wrong with indulging a little, especially when Joker made his appearance. She didn't notice her outfit was becoming undone revealing more of her ample, lithe yet womanly body as she turned to face him, blushing heavily and slightly lost for words. How was she going to explain this?

"Please, take me." She whispered. "I need it.."

By the time Naoto mentioned, and noticed, the increasingly specific and raunchy pictures of them Mitsuru was gone. Shuffled away through some means of trickery leaving the blonde and the detective together. Ann, registering what was said, looked towards the wall to see an image of herself, albeit in Egyptian garb, titfucking someone as well and seemingly relishing in it.

“Yeah, this is…something else.”

She looked back at Naoto and gritted her teeth. It was just the two of them and as they perhaps surveyed the hall they would see images of all their friends in various lewd acts. Almost no women from the Phantom Thieves were spared. Even Makoto and her sister were shown together in one.

——

Joker didn’t know how to really take in what he was seeing. Guyana’s lithe figure was increasingly on display with her peer and perky breasts showing and her suit pooling just enough to hide her pussy. He swallowed as the shadow walked up to him and ran her hand over his crotch.

“I was brought back to help you, all of you, fulfill your desires. Joker, I know you’ve long wanted all of these women and they, in turn, want a man like you if not you specifically. Have your way.”

“Futaba, if this isn’t a trick…if this is what you want. I need you to look me in the eyes and tell me that. Tell me what you want.”

He trusted that he could read his close friends but this was hard to believe. The shadow rubbed him still and Futaba could see a light bulge forming in Joker’s pants.

She wouldn't notice the disappearance of their back-up navigator at first since she was too busy looking at the ever increasingly lewd acts being portrayed. "I don't want to make any assumptions but do you remember what Sakura-san said about the ruler here wanting people to relish in their hidden, sexual desires? Considering what hieroglyphics were used for in tombs I wouldn't be surprised if this was what she meant."

"Repressed desires, but not for the palace ruler..Look at that one over there, you seem to be sitting on someone, Queen Ann it says..huh."
Of course, Naoto was unaware that Ann had yelled at shadows to 'squeal like a pig' and to 'get on their knees'.

Naoto shuddered thinking about it and turned around to get Mitsuru's input, only to find her seemingly spirited away as well. "We're being picked off one by one here.."

---

It wasn't a trick, but rather something that deep down she desired. Why? She wasn't sure herself but the more her outfit pooled out, revealing more and more of her naked body which was surprising given how tightly her wrists and ankles were bound, the more she looked upwards into his eyes; the gaze behind his mask obviously hungry especially after her shadow began to rub his crotch gently.

"I need you, Joker. I've been fantasising about it for the longest time but I was unable to act on it, let alone admit it. But now, I want to be taken while I'm tied up, please~" One could swear she was possessed by her shadow but this wasn't the case, at all.

“Probably though I didn’t think that Futaba would think of all of us like…this.”

She paused for a moment seeing an image of herself being bent over and taken from behind. She bit her lip as the image next to that showed Naoto being taken roughly with a hand seemingly pulling on her hair.

“We just need to-look out!”

Ann reached out to pull Naoto back from a trap but, in so doing, ended up being taken instead. So much for playing the hero.

——

The shadow slowly moved Joker closer to her as Futaba did what he asked. Joker couldn’t deny that this was odd. Part of him wondered what Makoto would think but at the same time they had had a sideways discussion about the other women before. Nothing ever concrete because both were too embarrassed to talk about it.

While he was distracted looking at Futaba’s body and by his own thoughts Shadow Futaba slowly pulled his pants down until his still hardening cock fell free and landed softly right on Futaba’s face. Ren was rather well endowed it seemed as he finally blinked.

“If this will help,” he finally said “then I’ll help you. Both of you.”

The shadow smiled as she looked down at herself.

“Don’t keep him waiting.”

Wherever the three from earlier would end up, right now seemed to be irrelevant to the shadow as she continued to tantalise the two she already had in attendance; with the real Futaba opening her mouth, letting her tongue roll out upon seeing Jokers cock being freed before her very eyes. She may have still been bound but it did not bother her none. She wanted him, she needed him and rather than the normally malevolent shadows they had encountered, her shadow wanted nothing more than to help them realise all the sexual fantasies they had were to be explored, not repressed

When the member lightly slapped her face, she gasped, blushing a little before proceeding to slowly take it into her mouth. Surely, she had seen enough lewd acts on the internet to get a good idea of what to do.

Joker didn't know how to process what was happening but it was evident this is what she wanted. When his cock slapped against her face he saw how bright she blushed before taking him into her mouth slowly. Her shadow smiled down at her before gently cupping his balls to give him a little more attention.

"Go on," she said with a smirk "I know you've been watching videos for research. I can force you to take him deeper if you don't want to do it yourself."

Joker flicked his gaze over to the shadow who seemed to be amused by all of this and didn't hesitate to tease him while she locked her eyes on Futaba's. She wanted to make sure that her other self was following through on what she desired in her heart.

"Hmmhm.." Futaba moaned softly as she tenderly began to suck him off. Though her moans did hide a layer of annoyance, as if she was telling her Shadow to just remain quiet she was also clearly enjoying finally having the cock of the man she desired so much in her mouth. She wasn't aware her Shadow was teasing and touching the man, if she were she was liable to get a little jealous but with herself but then again, her intentions were good.

It didn't take her long for her hunger pangs to worsen, the tenderness of her mouth making away to a much more deeper and desperate motion like she wanted to taste his cum right now. Clearly then, patience wasn't one of her virtues.

Either way, the two of them were at the complete mercy of the palace ruler; with the rest of their friends nowhere in sight. If she was so inclined, she could bind Joker and milk him dry, making him her prisoner of pleasure.

The redhead moaned as she began to suck. It was more tender than he had expected but he also wasn't sure what to expect in general. This was new ground being broken and it was something he would have to take in stride. The shadow continued to caress and tease him while Futaba's head bobbed. After a moment the shadow decided this wasn't the right place for her. She moved behind Futaba kneeling down behind her placing one hand on her head and the other between her legs. She started rubbing Futaba's pussy intent on tease her other self more intently.

"Keep going," he said to Futaba as his hand rested on her head just above where the shadow's was.

The shadow began pushing Futaba's head down to make her take him in deeper. She was more than willing to push them to greater things.

Back
Top Bottom