Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kris is looking to roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

sub_voyage fan

Supernova
Hey there everyone. I am Kristina and I have come from DRP. I like to do mostly incest roleplays and other types of taboo. I also roleplay on Gaia and on here. I am also Submissive.
My kinks:
(girl)http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=jane+doe
(guy)http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=sub_voyage+fan

For roleplay I pefer to play:
brother/sister
brother/brother
brother/friends sister
sister/sister
sister/brothers friend
best friends
mother/son
mother/sister (aunt)
mother/father
father/daughter
mother/daughter
hotel
dorms
teacher/teacher
student/student
teacher/student
nurse patient

NOTE: The sub in my username does NOT refer to my type of rper.

Teen brother-x-Older teen sister? If you prefer being sub that's ok. I just wanted to try this one out for some time.

There is nothing wrong with switching gender roles. If it is Sub's desire to be more female then male, then it is HER choice. She couldn't help the body that she had been born it.

The problem is not that... to be fair, let's use it, the problem is not that it has a distinct gender role- it's that it presented itself to me as female and then admitted in another thread that it was male. The problem is not its gender, the problem is its lying.

The problem is, is that "its" as you so put it, is a she. Physically she might be male, but she has the mental state of a female. Consider her something like a transvestite/transgender. Yes, she might have lied to you, but in a way, to her it was her truth. Instead of making such a big deal out if it, why not just drop the RP that you had with her and leave her be. That way it will solve all of the problems.

I wanna do brotherxsister (me being brother)
have MSN or Yahoo im to talk over details? its just easier that way.
if dont have, thats ok PMs will be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom