Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What a Girl Wants

It was Friday, the first Friday of the break and while their parent were off on their second honeymoon, Carlyle and her older brother were home alone, she at least doing her best not to pain the town red. she liking to have fun was such an understatement.

Waking up from her sleep, Carlyle sat up on her knees and she stretched and then plopped her face back down onto the pillow and groaned. So tired. But once her eyes opened, she was awake. It'd only be a matter of time before she was completely wide awake. After about five minutes of moving around in her bed, stretching and waking up completely, she got up and pulled on her sweater mesily and walked out of her room. She ran her hand through her messy hair and then pulled her pants up since they were big and falling, heading to her brother's room.

Walking in, she jumped on his bed and lay beside him on her stomach, shaking him to wake up. Was it bad she had a secret that involved her brother? They were human. It happened all the time in the ancient days, why couldn't it happen in the modern time? It's happened. It can happen again. As long as no one had to know. A secret.

Carlyle was a dark haired beauty. She had luscious and thick black hair that was always naturally curly-wavy. Her skin was fair and slight tan from being out in the sun a lot when it was actually out and she had stunning blue eyes. She had a white shirt on with grey baggy sweats underneath. Her eyes showed she was tired but was already too wide awake to go back to sleep. Impatient, she put her hand on her brother's shoulder and shook it violently. "WAKE UP!!!" She hollered right close to his ear, but not to deafen him.

Being so viciously shaken Jason stirred to life abruptly. He was in shock and his blue eyes met hers. He groaned a little and mumbled under her breath. "What the hell?" Was all he managed to let out as he looked at the time, nine in the morning. On a friday, he was not happy. The nineteen year old was home from college on break, he wanted sleep, having just moved back into the family home after living in his dorm for so long. He had slept in only his boxers that night, thin black material was all that covered any part of his toned body.

His brown hair was ruffled all around his head on the pillow, the covers up almost over his face. His sister, staring at him from next to him on her stomach. "Why do you want me awake?" He groaned and rolled over his back to her now. "I'm not giving you the keys." He said as he closed his eyes again.

Seeing him waking, she grinned and then sat up and brought her knees to her chest. She was seventeen. A senior in high school and turning eighteen very soon. She was excited to soon be out of high school. Though she would miss their parent's random vacations which left Carlyle and Jason on their own, giving her a chance to just get closer.

Frowning when he spoke so rudely, she stuck her tongue out and then kicked his side lightly. "Give me the keys. I'm bored and I'm awake and I want coffee." Though coffee for her was like crack for an insanely boring person. One tall Starbucks white chocolate mocha and she was beyond hyper. Sugar worked with her a bit too much. "PLus you're boring when you're asleep."

Jason grunted at the kick and then turned to her. "Coffee is the last thing you need, I wouldn't sleep for days." He groaned and looked at her. "I don't care if I'm boring I am tired." He said as he pulled the covers fast over his head. Some of them covering his little sisters legs as well. He groaned not noticing that he might have just almost invited her under the covers. He yawned and stretched his hands out from under the covers before tucking back up into himself and closing his eyes in the warmth of his bed.

He would lay there and maybe if he ignored her she would get bored and go make trouble in some other part of the house, quietly he hoped. He groaned and rolled under the covers trying to get comfortable. He was exhausted and wanted to still be passed out.

Oh but she didn't give up that easily. Whether she had drank coffee or not. No no no. As he got under the covers again covering her feet, she smiled lightly and watched as he got comfortable again. she too lay back on his bed, getting under the covers and cuddled into him. She covered them so their entire bodies were under the blanket and then she made it so her face was close to his.

"I just want to play Jason." she whispered teasingly; her way of hitting on him. "Is taht such a bad thing? is it so bad that you're little sister wants to play with you, her big brother?" She smirked. Her foot rubbed against his leg, running up his side gently, and then she pulled back, standing up and getting off of his bed. she started walking to the door, slowly and swaying her hips. Any matters to seduce him.

He groaned as her face moved next to his. Her words and actions caused a reaction in him. His dick was soon standing semi-stiff under his boxers. As she walked off he looked at her. "What do you mean?" He asked her not completely clear on what was going on here, and why he was being turned on by looking at his sister. He groaned and rolled onto his stomach tucking a pillow under his chin to look at, and watch her.

He sighed and wondered what was going on in the mind of that sultry little female. He was boggled by her and that wasn't normal. Sighing he simply watched and waited to see what was going to happen.

She stopped walking when she heard his questioned, her hands moving to her hips. She looked back at him and just shrugged it off. "You tell me. How'd it make you feel down below?" She asked with a grin. And with that, she walked off, her hands having moved back down to her sides and she walked out of his room and went downstairs. She slid down the staircase handle and jumped off when she was at the bottom of the staircase.

Carlyle was hitting on him. Slowly and gradually until to the point he couldn't handle beiing hit on or teased for that matter. Until he needed release. She'd be there. And she'd get what she wanted. she always did when it came to guys.

He watched her and then he realized what she was doing. He closed his eyes and laid his head in the pillow face first taking slow breaths. "Shit." He managed to breath out before he decided he wasn't going to be able to sleep. He sighed and grabbed a pile of clothes of his dresser. Heading out of his room he walked across the hall to the shower. Turning it on he listened to the hot water and watched as it started to steam up the glass stand alone shower. He sighed and slipped off those black boxers. His eight and a half inch member gently swayed as he stepped into the warm water. He smiled and leaned his head back closing his eyes and letting the water run all over him.

He had forgotten to lock the door. He didn't even realize it, his parents weren't home and his sister was downstairs, right? What did it matter anyways? He sighed and grabbed the soap starting to wash his body. His arms first then his chest and then slowly farther down his body.

The minute he turned the shower on, she could hear it from downstairs. she looked up and a grin formed onto her face and she started up the stairs slowly. Standing outside the bathroom, she pressed her ear to the door and heard the shower on and he wasn't in his room either. Opening the door quietly, she walked in and since the glass was fogged up, he wouldn't see her. Well at least he wouldn't make out her figure. He may think he was hallucinating. she could only hope.

Carlyle took her shirt off, exposing her nude perked C-Cup breasts, and then pulled her sweats off as well as her lacey cheekies, showing a squeezable bottom and a shaved pussy. tying her hair up into a messy bun she slid the shower door open and quietly and slid in, shutting it quietly and slowly. Turning to face him, she grinned as she sat just hte back of him. Getting a look at his nice bottom and all around great body. she approached him and wrapped her arms around his stomach, rubbing his stomach and kissed his neck. "Hi big[/b] bro." she said in a seductive voice, near his ear.

He nearly jumped out of his skin as he arms wrapped around him. He was out of room to run. He turned around moving out of her hold and looking at her, bad idea. His eyes locked on her chest, and then slowly sauntered his gaze to her shaved pussy. He groaned just looking at it. He then looked into her face and shook his head. "What are you...why?" He groaned again as her voice kept ringing through his ears. Eight inches soon standing erect pointing right at her. "Carlyle, why do you want this?"

He looked at her his eyes pleading for an answer, and release. He couldn't take it, he didn't understand and now he wanted to fuck the shit out of his sister. He groaned and watched her closely his eyes all over her body.

Seeing him turn around like that, she got a look at all of him now and seeing him erect completely, she beamed and grinned happily, showing her pearly whites into a beautiful smile. She stepped closer to him, wrapping her arms around his neck, pressing her chest against his and rubbing her pussy into his member. she kissed his neck and then bit her lower lip. "I like you Jason. A lot. I've dreamt about you. Thought of you when I made love to my ex boyfriends. I want you, and only you." she said softly, looking into his eyes and then moved her arms from his neck. she stepped back all the way to the end of the shower so she leaned on the wall.

When she did, a seductive look came across her face. her entire back body was agianst the wall, leaning on it and arching her body some, running her fingers down in between her breasts, over her stomach and inching very slowly to her pussy. She always got the men she wanted. Always.

He almost lost control of his mind when she slung herself around him, when her shaved pussy graced his dick. He almost, almost gave in. He watched her back against the wall, watched her hand trail those perfect mounds of luscious flesh, down that toned stomach towards that sweet treasure she was almost giving him. He groaned and then shook his head. "But it's wrong sis. We're related." He said and stepped back, and then a little forward. His body not sure what to do his mind was going haywire. He watched her, that is basically all he could do now.

He was standing right under the shower head as he watched her. The seductive way her body moved the tantalizing way her fingers moved on her own body. Was she, she wouldn't she wouldn't finger herself there, would she? He watched and that's all his body could do to fight the urge to give in.

Carlyle smirked a little bit and her fingers inched closer to her pussy. her fingers hovered over just at the top of the area where nromally a patch of hair would be in the shape of a V. Teasing him. Taunting. seducing, even. "So? We're still human. Humans have desires. I wish for you. Have such a desire for you to be fuck me..." she purred. And then her fingers went to her slit, rubbing it a little bit and then more down. She was already so wet. not only was she teasing him she was teasing him. It felt amazing.

"Mmmm...This is driving you nuts isn't it?' She asked, tilting her head and opening her eyes to look at him. Her finger rubbing her slit until going back to her clit and rubbing it gently, it send it jolts of pleasure through her, causing her to moan out. Her other hand moved to her round breast, massaging it gently. "What are you waiting for bro? You know you want me. I can even tell..."

He groaned and watched, her fingers went far enough that he was done, she had won. He stepped forwards as she talked and leaned into her kissing her neck his left hand moving to her ignored breast massaging it, squeezing it, loving it. The flesh under his hand was soft and smooth his lips met the same smooth lovely skin on her neck, his teeth nipping at it. He groaned as he cock rubbed her inner thigh from the angle he was standing at "I love you." He whispered through his teeth as he sucked on her neck leaving a light purple mark. He was infatuated now, there was nothing wrong anymore, except.

He wasn't in her. He groaned and began to run his cock on her inner thigh almost begging to be granted entrance into the treasure that she offered him. "We're humans, but I want to fuck you like an animal." He smirked and nipped at her jawline playfully.

Carlyle watched as he came to her, stepping closer and closer to her, until she felt his lips on her neck, kissing, sucking nad nipping at her delectable skin. It caused her to moan again. It being her sweet spot that was easily accessable. She loved hte things he was doing to her. It was amazing and she couldn't believe it actually worked. She seduced him and now he couldnt hold back his urge at all. She could even feel his cock prodding at her inner thigh, able to feel the desperateness of him wanting into her. God she wanted him in her too.

moving her hand from her pussy to his cock, she stroked him gently then positioned him to her entrance. "Unleash the beast within and fuck me how you want. I want you so badly jason. I can't even stand it." she nibbled on his ear, moving a hand into his hair, keeping his body so close to hers. So close to the point there was no gap between them. Every possible inch of them was touching.

Back
Top Bottom