Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

π˜Όπ˜Ύπ™π™Šπ™Žπ™Ž 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π™‚π˜Όπ™‡π˜Όπ™“π™” // Plotting

Khira

ɴᴏᴛ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ, α΄Šα΄œκœ±α΄› ʙᴇɴᴛ
Designer
Violet_Purple_Pink_Colorful_Space_Galaxy_Album_Cover_1400_300_px_6.png

This thread is for PLOTTING only.

Feel free to plot over PM too, but please don't use any other thread but this for plotting in-character things.

Looking for a character to have an argument with? Someone to flirt with? Someone who can be your BFF?
Looking for a specific outcome on one of your posts? A reaction?
Need someone to play your long-lost lover? Your enemy? A former friend you left behind?

Let the others know by posting it here.

... and then tag the people you plot with, so no messages get lost.

To get us started....

- Their last mission was to find a key that just happened to be in Tarkan Demhir’s possession. They stole it from him, but "lost" Rumi in the process. But the High Council doesn't care about casualties, so whether she's dead or alive, they couldn't care less about, as long as the rest of the crew does what they're supposed to do, which is go on their next mission.

- What I need is something to go on regarding what each character did during this mission. How did they contribute? Did they get hurt? Were they afraid and didn't do anything? Did they do something stupid? Try to include each other's characters (but ask first!) so we might get some interaction and tension from the get-go. Be creative! Whether it's good or bad, doesn't matter, it's just so we can start the first scene which is going to be right after they've left Solaris (after delivering the stolen item) to start their next mission, but instead, they decide to travel back to Xaun.

@sky. @Kosmik_Khaos @Zavaya @Fool @Devils Temptation @Lilly Lou

Last edited:
Do we plot here? Or in the OOC pm thread?

The goal was to move the actual plotting here, to not spam the ooc PM with a bunch of messages!

Okay so since they stole a key in a crowded area, I'm guessing Zoya felt she knew best as to how to approach it. The fact that they got noticed, somehow, would have really ticked her off.

I have a feeling most of them think their idea is best, which is why almost nothing went according to plan, and also why they know they need to work together this time around (from the start of the roleplay), but again, they might blame each other or how things went wrong the first time. But they did steal the key, but they lost Rumi in the process and perhaps drew some attention to themselves (or maybe at least one or two did)

Well, the club was most likely crowded, which might have made it hard for them to stick together. They did have comms, but perhaps it was hard to hear over the loud music/noise?
The VIP area where they eventually found Tarkan is not as crowded, which makes it harder to "go unnoticed". I'll suggest that Ember and one or two others entered, but kept their distance from each other. The rest are out keeping a lookout for anything unusual or if someone looks at them suspiciously, or maybe finding other things to do to pass time, etc.

One thing I'd like to include though, is that Ember has a codeword for when she has the key, and someone needs to walk past to take it from her, just in case Tarkan should notice and then pat her down to see if she has it. And then another one for if she needs an extraction (e.g. someone playing her ex or someone who gets angry to see her with someone else), but no one shows up. I'm thinking one or two people got this assignment, but the others knew about it, and then starts wondering why she keeps repeating it. Whether or not someone comes to her rescue at some point, will still make her frustrated and perhaps scared.

Is there a reason Ember's getting the key? Not against it, just curious.

Zoya has a way with men, she could be hired or offered herself or something as 'entertainment', get close to Tarkan and get the key. Just a suggestion.

Not really, just her background/profession (I've listed her character if you'd like to take a look!), so the fact that she's a master thief and great at pickpocketing, + the fact that she can manipulate his feelings (not that she's saying that to them yet). Perhaps Zoya believes she can do it better and messes things up... ? Perhaps she questions Ember's skills? Or perhaps she grows impatient? Either that or the other way around, Zoya being Tarkan's entertainment, but takes too long, so Ember uses her ability and quickens things up a bit? I'm game for either

Or they work together? They are a team after all. They both offer themselves as entertainment, Zoya does the work, Ember steals the key.

That would immediately give them some sort of connection. Whether good or bad, we can discuss :)

Would like to hear other opinions as well before we set things in stone perhaps.

Or they work together? They are a team after all. They both offer themselves as entertainment, Zoya does the work, Ember steals the key.
That's a lovely idea!! That opens up for some friendship or tension, perhaps they can give each other feedback afterwards - whether good or bad, heh

I think your summary would cover what is going on during the mission regarding Roman and Rumi. To make it simple… nothing super drawn out, Rumi would essentially take off solo ( as you mentioned ) I think an argument between herself and Roman, who were perhaps set to partner up would make sense? Instead of sticking to the plan, she splits from Roman causing him to abandon his position ( he won't be happy about it either ) and searches for her instead. As for the cause of all their drama it easily could be a personal matter.

Back
Top Bottom