Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I want you to want me....too much (Candira and Zarazel)

Candira

Singularity
Months of planning were coming to fruition today. Not since Rachel had met Jacob had she felt such a strong sense of fate. She'd watched him from afar, protecting him from the people who wanted to hurt him: the girls that were only interested in his looks, the ones that wanted to use him, and the ones who wanted to get too close for Rachel's own liking. She'd protected him from bullies, from the men who wanted to hurt him physically, from the men who tried to outshine his greatness but always fell short. She was his tireless guardian...or so it seemed to her. After all, that was what she was convinced of. But it just didn't seem to be be enough for the wonderful Jacob. She was tired of watching him from afar...but he'd never like someone like her.

That's when she'd come up with a genius plan. She would kidnap him. did it seem a bit counter intuitive? Of course it did, but it made perfect sense. If he was together with her, he would see how much she really cared about him. And he wouldn't be able to leave her before she was ready. It took a lot of careful planning and secret deals, but she managed to get someone to help her pull off the plan. The inside/outside man would "kidnap the both of him, tie them together, feed them, and wait for her signal to let her rescue the both of them. There was no chance of anything backfiring. She had the perfect place picked out--a small warehouse on the edge of town that had been refurbished into an office building and then foreclosed by the bank. It was structurally stable, but unused.

And it all started when she finally got up the nerve to talk to her living, breathing idol.

"Hi Jacob," she said shyly. She blushed a little, watching as he downed the last of his water bottle in gym. "I just wanted to say you're doing a great job! Anyway, I see you're out of water. Why don't you let me fill up your bottle for you? I'm going to fill mine," she said with a smile. She held up her empty bottle as proof and wondered if he would really let her do it.

Jacob was the most famous guy on the school, Quarterback of the football team he had everything going on for him, a house, car, and of course the girls. Of course there always was this girl, watching him from afar, having a crush on him, he made her believe he did no notice her but he did, he was just not interested on her at the moment. Being surrounded by beautiful girls of the school he really did not had time for her or for a real relationship at the end, she was only another girl having a crush on him.
Having to go to swimming wich was one of his most hated classes. He started swimming of course getting first as always and as soon as he reached the end there was the girl having a crush on him, finally mustering the strength to talk to him. After hearing her out he looked at his empty bottle of water and sighed, â??yea sure whateverâ? he answered her not really caring if she filled it or not. Jumping out of the water the girls watched him and his package, if there was something he was proud off was his size.

((o.o wow...he sounds like a total jerk. :lol: ))

She smiled and happily took his bottle off to the water fountain. Little did he know what she had in store for him. She brushed a few blonde locks from her face, and unscrewed the cap of his bottle. When no one was looking, she slipped a small dissolving capsule into the bottle and pressed her lips to the mouth of the bottle. Smiling, as she knew that on some level they'd now kissed, she filled up the bottle and swished it around, making sure that none of the drug was visible. After school, his strength would suddenly leave him, and she'd be helping him home....until her little "friend" kidnapped the two of them, knocking Jacob out and taking a "struggling" Rachel with.

Surely, then, after all the two of them had been through together, he would come to love her. She smiled and touched her lips before heading back from the fountain. She saw Jacob's beautiful form and impressive size, sighing with the pleasurable knowledge that soon, he would be all hers...Still, for the benefit of the crowd, she blushed lightly as she handed him the bottle back. "Take care," she said with a friendly smile. And then, she was gone, off to watch him from the sidelines, her laps already done for the day.

All things considered, Rachel was a beautiful girl. She chose not to show off her figure in the way the other harlots did that wanted to sink their claws into Jacob...no...she was wholesome and pure. She had a nice body--firm, full breasts, a pretty face, slender waist. She was just....creepy. She took care of herself, but she wasn't anywhere near as beautiful as the girls that fawned over him. It saddened her a little to know that she was being skipped over for them, but she knew that it was just because he was being blinded and dazzled.

Jacob sighed as he looked at the girl who came back, she was kind of annoying because of all the looking to him. He took the bottle of water and drank it all as he threw it away, going back to the locker room he decided to dress up to go to the rest of the classes. After he was all dressed up he grabbed his book bag and rushed out of the gym because he was already late for his next class. Not really caring where the girl was he rushed in the room and sat down, the teacher looked at him and sighed not saying anything, the good thing of being good looking and the teacher being a woman. After he was done with the classes he felt unusually tired, he looked at a bench and lay there looking up to the sky, his eyes starting to get heavy as he knew he wonâ??t be able to drive to his home like that.

Now, Rachel saw, was her chance. "Hey, are you alright?" she asked, leaning over him just a little. Most of the people on campus were already gone. Just a few teachers in classrooms and a few lingering students. But her car was parked in the back of the school no one would see them. "You look really out of it," she said to emphasize her point. She frowned, a bit worriedly, hoping the drug wouldn't kick in until they were both in the van, headed to the warehouse. "Do you want a ride?" she asked, trying to sound more friendly than anything.

Jacob looked at her and sighed, â??yea I guess I could get a ride, I will come back later for my carâ?. He looked at her and smiled standing up and slowly stretching, â??so tired, lead the wayâ?. He said as he grabbed his bag and started to walk to the parking lot. The drug having some effect he nearly fell on the floor, his body was going weaker and weaker by the minute. He looked back at her and sighed, â??I guess the food was badâ?. He followed her to the parking lot, â??Why donâ??t you get your car, I wait hereâ?, he said as he sat on the corner looking up at her.

She smiled as he said yes and led the way. The drug, however, was throwing a little kink in the plan. When they were almost to his car, he stumbled. This was not good. "It's just a few more feet off. See?" she said, pointing to a green Lumina that was fairly close to the building, a white van not far away. "Let me help you. I'm sure you can make it."

He groaned and stood up walking to the lumina and waiting for her to open the door, as soon as he got inside the car his vision became blurry and fell asleep on the seat. He began to dream as his body sat there limp because of the drugs heavy effect on his body. He was totally out of it as his body started to sweat sings that the drug was on full effect on the body. Begining to dream about his parents and sister he suddenly fell into a unconcious state, all black and no dreams, the drug had taken effect on his body.

As soon as Jacob was out, Rachel signaled the man in the van. He put on an act for the sake of realism, but he was just in it for the money. Rachel screamed as her window was smashed open. The door was soon opened after and she was pulled out by her shirt, screaming as the man pulled her into the van, laughing as she struggled in vain. Next, he pulled the rather lolled Jacob out of the car and pushed him into the back as well, cuffing him to the already subdued Rachel who was in tears. The acting was all very realistic as they headed toward the warehouse, on the off chance that Jacob would be roused or a security camera picked it all up.

Jacobs body was out of it, he was in a deep dream. As he was pushed to the van his body limp, somebody could literally cut him open and he would not feel a thing. Blood blood everywhere, he looked around the empty house in his dream only to see blood. Running around his house he looked for his mother, not finding her he began to get worried. After going room for room he finally ended up on the bathroom. Looking around he saw his mother on the tub filled with blood, he screamed out loud as he began to run away, looking around and finding his father with a kitchen knife on the corner of the house.

Rachel was convinced that he wouldn't wake up and so the acting ceased. After a good twenty minutes of driving, Rachel and Jacob were uncuffed and led into the building. Jacob was hauled into a room and re-cuffed to a desk that had been left behind, while Rachel was just cuffed behind her back. She looked as though she'd been roughed up a bit after some careful rips were made in her clothes and her hair was carefully messed up. Once everything was finally ready, it was getting to be the time where her hostage of love would wake any moment, so she pretended to be unconscious as the man who had agreed to help her left the room, grinning. She had no idea what he was planning to do with two incapacitated teenagers, but it was more than enough to say that she should have been worried.

Jacob opened his eyes, slowly blurry images appeared as he opened his eyes, he tried to move but he realized that he was cuffed. Still weak he groaned as he tried to regain his composure, looking around and finding the girl who was taking him home handcuffed in front of him. He groaned and moved around, his eyes finally focusing as he tried to get out of the bonds that held him in place although it proved to be difficult. After gathering himself up he looked at the girl and wondered if she was alright, he may be a jackass but he was not inhuman, â??Râ?¦Rachel, you okay?â?he said as he looked around trying to get free of the handcuffs.

Slowly the girl let her eyes flutter open after hearing her name. She did her best to appear disoriented, though it didn't seem to matter while Jacob was fighting the drug for full range of vision. "J-Jacob? Where are we?" she asked, looking around, panicking, frightened out of her mind....at least on the surface. On the inside, she was rejoicing that he even knew her name. She tried to move, only to be stopped by her cuffs. "What the?" she looked at him, and then it seemed to dawn on her what had happened, though she'd had this planned for some time.

"I...I'm so sorry...the last thing I remember was some guy smashing in my windows and taking you out of the car...I tried to stop him, but he hit me, and that's the last I remember..."

Back
Top Bottom