Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forceful Rave Brother [ghost]

[[black_rose]]

Super-Earth
Maria sighed some and looked around the club as her and her brother walked in. She saw alot of hot guys around and she wished she could dance with them. Her brother is very protective of her and she loves it some but other time it's just fucked up. Biting her lip she shook her head and pushed him away then went onto the dance floor dancing with some other guys. She knew her brother was forceful when he got into the mood and she knew she didn't like him like that.

When she was done dancing she felt someone grab her arm before she could go over to the young guys bar and she looked back. Seeing her brother and his tight grip on her arm she whimpered a little and went with him to the dance floor. Looking at him she wrapped her arms around his neck and started to grind against him some. Biting her lip she wondered what else he was going to make her do. Closing her eyes she could feel his hard on rub against her and she opened her eyes wide then started to push away some. She knew she could get away unless he let her and she knew she was in trouble "bro please don't don't do this I don't want it".

Wearing a black tight short skirt and a red tanktop she growled a little as she felt his hand going up her leg. Looking at him with her baby blue eyes she whimpered a little and smacked his hand away "bro no it's not right". She pulled away then started to go towards the bar once again hoping this time he would leave her alone.

As she smacked his hand walked away Jared grabbed her wrist and pulled her back to him. "We aren't done with our dance Maria." He said and wrapped his hand around her and placed it on her ass. Pulling their bodies together he let his hard on rub now right in between her legs. "Aren't you having fun getting out tonight?" He asked as they 'danced.' He groaned a little as their bodies rubbed together. "I'm having fun, why aren't you?"

He smiled an evil smile as they danced they somehow slowly wound up further and further into one of the rave clubs many dark sections.

Maria whimpered some as he grabbed her wrist once again and pulled her close "bro stop it!!". She growled as he put his hand on her ass and she looked at him with a scared look in her eyes "No bro I'm not having fun you shouldn't be doing this to me". When his hard on went between her legs she shook her head and pushed on his hips. When they started to get to the darker places of the rave she whimpered and pushed him away then started to push through the crowds. She didn't want anything to do with him right now he was scaring her.

He gave a low growl as he followed her. Getting her still in the crowds he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to look at him. "Fine not here, I just wanted a dance." He said as he let go of her hair. They lived in the same house, their parents were both out of town and he had driven. It was a bad night to have pissed him off. She might not even get out of the parking lot without getting him forced into her.

Back
Top Bottom