Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sister Enslaved[Mr. Icognito]

sub_voyage fan

Supernova
It was a beautiful morning when Richard got out of bed. The sun shone through his window, and he smiled. Today was going to be a very good day. He had managed to drug his sister to sleep, and now the long haired nineteen year old Richard was going to have some fun. She was tied up naked in his closet, her arms tied to the coat rack as she sat with a spreader bar tied to her ankles, spreading her legs apart.Opening the door, he gently slapped her face.

"Rise and shine, my little whore!"

Kris was 18 and single and hated being single. Every man she asked out rejected her. She later found out that it was because men thought she did not have a big enough pussy for them. She was 5'8'' and had Double'D's for her breast size. Her long blonde hair was combed straight down and she wore nothing on her.

She woke up and saw her brother standing over her telling her to wake up. She smiled at his recquest. She then woke up. "Yes bro?" She asked.

"Today is your first day as my slave, you little cunt! Anything I do or say goes!"

Pulling of his pants, Richard shoved his morning erection into Kris's face. He was needing it so bad he was throbbing; the site of his sister bound and naked was extremely arousing.

She looked at him and nod. Just seeing his morning errection made her horny and knew she wanted it. Seeing it she squirted in herself. "Alright bro." She said then paused. "But I don't think this is a good idea."

"It doesn't matter what you think! You are my plaything now1 No other man will take you, so consider yourself lucky to be my toy!"

Richard put the dick near her lips, pressing the head against them. If she didn't start sucking, he would have to punish her greatly. He had already planned to cause her pain and humiliation, anyways, but first he would rather cum for the first time today.

she looked at him and put his dick in her mouth and started sucking on it and then bit it softly then looked at him.

"Promise me one thing brother." She replied.

"Very well. I'll hear your request."

Richard enjoyed the sensation of his sister's tongue on his dick. He imagined how her tight pussy was going to feel.

She sucked deeper and harder. "Dump that slutty girlfriend for me." She paused. "Make me be your lover and make me marry you and have your kids." She replied and then went back to sucking.

"I'll do as much as dump her. But you must remember that I am your true master. Anything I say goes, you little slut!"

In truth, he did love her in a strange way. He loved abusing her, knowing that she was his property. He had complete control over evrything she did.

"You won't even so much as piss without begging Master for permission. Got that?!"

She nodded and moaned softly. "Alright master." She replied and continued sucking on his dick.

Richard groaned as she sucked harder, her saliva dribbling down her chin. He began thrusting into her throat, getting hotter and hotter, unable to contain himself. Without warning, he came in her mouth, pulling out slowly. He wasn't done for the day, either; this was just the start. Untieing her, he stood over his sister.

"On your hands and knees."

She nodded and crawled onto her hands and knees then kept on sucking his dick. She then moaned and started to squirt.

"Enough sucking for now. Now we work on you."

Beckoning his slave to follow on her hands and knees, he made his way to the yard. It was fenced in, so no one could see. He didn't care either way, but it was annoying to have prying neighbors.

"This is your toilet. However, you cannot go now. Only go when I permit you to."

She shook her head. "Brother let me use the toilet indoors." She replied. "Then as I use it you can fuck me." She paused and moaned and nodded.

"You will do as I say. No one will see you out here but me. If you don't, I can always toss you out into the streets!"

Richard knew that Kris had not used the bathroom in quite some time. If he made her hold it, she might feel like exploding. That was exactly the way he wanted her to feel.

she squirted and nodded. "Alright bro." She replied and bushed and moaned and squirted again. "You win." She said.

"I'm glad you understand. Now to officially mark my property!"

Aiming directly at Kris's face, he let loose a stream of urine which traveled down hes chest. He made sure to cover most of her front body. He didn't care if she objected; his sister was property.

She looked at him and moaned and licked the pee off his face. "And now bro to make sure I am your property." She aimed her pussy at his dick and squirted hard and it landed on his dick.

Richard groaned as he entered his sister, her walls tightening around his cock. He was glad she got the message, but she need to learn restraint if she didn't want to get hurt. After a few seconds he pulled away.

"Very good. But I control when I fuck you, understand?"

She nodded and smiled at her. "Yes alright brother." She replied and waited for his command. As he entered her pussy he moaned and screamed his name.

I think I'll take you up on one of your suggestions!"

Sitting down in a lawn chair, he tugged his sister over to him and made her sit on his dick, entering her pussy once more.

"Ride me, and while you do so, you may piss as much as you'd like!"

She looked at him and sat on his dick to make it go into her deeper. How it felt nice. She moaned and started to pee on his dick. Then she looked suprised. "Ride you?" She asked then paused. "How?"

"Are you stupid?! Move up and down on my dick!"

His sister had never been the smart one. Of course, she also had almost no idea how to perform sex either. All the guys she had asked out had rejected her for extremely stupid reasons, not knowing that her will could be easily shattered. It was their loss.

Up until last night she was a virgin and hated it. She just wanted someone to take it away from her. She also wanted her brother to be the one.

Last night he showered she was in the bathroom watching him shower and touch himself. She wanted to join him and loose it right there but she was scared to hear what he would think.

Now she returned her thoughts to the present and sighed soflty. She made sure she moved his cock back and forth and moaned softly.

Back
Top Bottom