Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

l l » l - - - U C H I H A C E S T; { MINA & MROW }

Mina

Banned
Banished
He was surprised that Sasuke didn't show much of a reaction when he branded him. Then again, Itachi was pretty stoic in the sense that he was numb altogether. Pain didn't affect him anymore, and it might have been some heredity trait that Sasuke inherited to have him so immune to feeling that horrible sting. Or maybe he did feel it as harshly as normal people, but kept himself from crying out or squirming to preserve his pride. For his skill of endurance, Itachi felt the need to reward his little brother, but at the same time, he didn't want to let him go off the hook so easily. But he was, after all, his brother. If he was his actual lover or a person who wasn't connected by special blood to him, he wouldn't have hesitated to make his life a living hell. But, unfortunately, he needed to show mercy in this case. Sasuke was branded and pierced, and Itachi already destroyed his state of thought by also shattering Sasuke's hardened carapace. Sasuke was undoubtedly a submissive when around him, and it showed so obviously in scenarios such as this. His otoutou already suffered with a physical and mental beating today, and Itachi hoped that he learned his lesson enough for him to remember it in the future.

Itachi carefully undid the leather accessory that was sloppily tied around his neck, using little to no effort to hoist the younger boy in his arms. Just like when he was merely in his pre-teen years tending after a small child, Itachi carried him over towards the master bedroom and gingerly laid him down on the lavish sheets. To Sasuke's sore joints, the goose-feathers would almost seem like clouds underneath his weary body. Now that his little brother endured his consequences, it was time for a bit of rewarding on his end. After all, Itachi was sort of bi-polar. When he was furious and frustrated, he couldn't see anything but red. But once his anger evaporated, he was able to act like a protective normal older sibling. The only excuse for his slightly odd personality was that of stress, probably. But who really cared when Sasuke seemed to like both sides equally ?

" Have you learned something today, Sasuke ? " he asked rather calmly, scooping a bit of cooling cream from a small container. He dabbed the white substance on the browning marks, smearing it around the scar to rid of the searing after-pain. The piercing couldn't be helped. But in a few minutes, it wouldn't hurt so much. All he could do was disinfect it with alcohol, and Itachi did just that, using a gauze to expertly clean his punctured nipple. The teenager felt satisfied upon seeing his brother literally marked with his sick idea of ownership sealing. He left his naked as he ran his entire body over to search for any of the nasty signs that the old man left behind on his little encounter with his brother. There were several bruises and scratches, and Itachi's throat rumbled with a low growl when he came across each consecutive wound, muttering something incoherent about the bastard leaving his demented markings on his property ... " If you've learned your lesson, I want you to sleep. I also don't want for you to stay here. After what happened today, it's caused me to change my mind about keeping you in this neighborhood. " he murmured, brushing a stray strand of the other's hair away from his forehead to reveal his extremely handsome face. " Don't care if you stay with Naruto or Kakashi. I just want you to get the hell out of here. " he shook his head, obviously sounding as if he was really displeased with today's events, " ... I shouldn't have brought you along. "

And was Itachi actually apologizing ? In the end, he did feel sorry for Sasuke. He now realized that the kid's intentions were good. The bastard was actually persuasive in a sense, so it made sense for his little brother to fall for that dirty scheme. He wasn't there to rescue him in time, and he'd been so blind to the other's helpless little pleas to come and save him. He felt so ashamed. He ran his fingertips over the light marks that showed on Sasuke's pale body, flinching and wincing at each one he came across. They weren't his doing, and that's what made him even more angrier. " I'm ... sorry, Sasuke ... I couldn't save you from that bastard. Left you there all alone with him. Came too late ... Your nii-san was too deaf to hear you screaming, " he whispered, planting a kiss to the other's forehead. He switched off the lamp.

Sasuke's pain had been so spread out, through the piercing and the first branding mark. Perhaps he'd numbed himself mentally, and gone somewhere else for the time being. It seemed more than likely that he just hadn't been paying attention, or he didn't have the effort to jump like he had before. Probably because he knew what was coming, and had prepared himself for it. At times like these, the boy really wondered what his brother did things like this for. Itachi was so damn... He was unpredictable. That, and he knew just how to break Sasuke down. The pain didn't affect him so much, but those horrid torments that Itachi threw at him made the boy feel absolutely horrible. He couldn't even begin to explain it. Having the person that you looked up to you constantly pushing you down. Sometimes, however, Sasuke liked it. It challenged him. But now, Itachi wasn't challenging him. Itachi was fucking him over. Both literally and metaphorically.

The boy let out a small sigh when his older brother picked him up, but didn't do more than that. He tensed at first in Itachi's arms, but after only a few seconds relaxed. He could feel a cooler aura emanating from his brother. Things wouldn't be so bad... Although, Sasuke still thought he had himself in for a brutal possessive fucking. To his pleasent surprise, Itachi did nothing of the sort, instead set his younger brother onto the bed carefully, and tended to Sasuke's wounds. His dark blue eyes looked up at Itachi's red ones. Sometimes he wondered why his older brother put those in... Intimidation? It seemed likely. Sasuke liked them though, so it didn't matter.

"Yes Nii-san..." The boy murmured, shifting slightly on the bed. Oh the sheets were so wonderfully soft, and the bed itself was completely relaxing. There was no better place that he could have been after such harsh treatment. Oh it felt wonderful to have that cooling liquid on his burn marks, but the alcohol stung him, and he let out a small gasp. A deep frown was pulled across his face when he heard what Itachi had to say. No. He didn't want to leave somewhere else.. But honestly, this wasn't the best time to argue with his brother. "When will you come get me? Or when will I be able to get back here? When can I see you?" It was cute, how concerned he was about all of this. About how curious and horrible upset he was about wanting to know when he would be able to see his older brother again.

The fact it was posed in the form of an apology only made Sasuke feel even more horrible. His brother never apologized. It was obvious that he was making some effort to smooth things over before they'd be seperated. This was probably the most surprisngly thing that he'd heard in a long time. Sasuke's eyes widened a little, and he swallowed. "Nii-san..." That simple call of the other's name was filled with everything. It was telling Itachi that he was sorry himself, that he accepted the apology. "No... It's not your fault. I'm stupid." When his older brother turned off the lamp, Sasuke instantly moved closer to Itachi. "I don't want to leave. I want to stay right here..." He nuzzled against his older brother's cheek, kissing his lips lightly.​

Usually, Itachi avoided apologizing because it made him feel like shit afterward. He was an extremely prideful man, so he never confessed his mistakes to just about anyone. Sasuke was special, and his conscience merely persuaded him to believe that it was the right thing to say at a time like this ... It would cause Sasuke to understand. He was quite confused with himself, too. Staring at his brother, he didn't know what part of him took such a bold step forward to abuse him until he was almost lifeless on the sheets. He ran his fingertips over his right nipple again, wondering what he was thinking to pierce him so mercilessly like that ... and Sasuke was just a child ... Itachi felt so ashamed as an older brother. He sometimes hated being sadistic and bi-polar at the same time. He couldn't even keep his emotions under control, and his inability to manipulate his own feelings made him so brutal and intimidating at the same time ... On the outside, Itachi Uchiha was a well-known businessman; stoic, organized, and proud. But on the inside, he was nothing more than a mess.

He couldn't see Sasuke's face through the dark, but his petite figure was faintly outlined by the slight hints of streaming light, and as his little brother enveloped him into a warm hug and begged for them to stay together, Itachi couldn't help but chuckle at his sudden immaturity. When did Sasuke ever want to be around him ? Here he was, branded and pierced, and the kid still wanted to be with his freak of a brother ... Itachi was touched. He wanted to put Sasuke to sleep and head off for bed himself, but a part of him wanted to stay here with him ... to assure his little otoutou that he would stay by his side regardless of the situation ... He gingerly stroked the other's hair and returned the affectionate kisses, lightly chuckling, " I want you to stay away from here. When the semester's over, I'll come visit you. You ... said you need to be at school, right ? " Itachi decided to climb on the bed with him, the mattress carefully creaking under his knee's weight, " ... And you can show me your report card by the end of it. "

Truthfully, Itachi wanted to fuck him. That unsatisfied part of his evil brain wished that he didn't have to be so brotherly. With a soft exhale, he slid into the sheets right beside his brother, choosing to stay there until Sasuke would fall asleep. That was how it was like during their childhood ... Itachi was responsible for watching over Sasuke almost twenty four seven. Itachi stroked his brother's cheek with his thumb, smiling through the darkness so that his rare grin wouldn't be so noticeable. " What would I do without you, Sasuke ? ... I'm so hopelessly in love with you ... You drive me insane ... " he whispered, holding back a yawn.

Sasuke knew most of this. He'd been with his brother for so long, it was only rightly placed that they knew each other well. ...Maybe Itachi didn't know him much, because Sasuke usually kept himself hidden. But Sasuke sure as hell knew Itachi. He'd seen too much of his brother. Itachi wasn't afraid of showing who he really was, the sadistic and the sweet side. Sometimes, Sasuke blamed himself for the bipolar-ness of his brother. Had their parents not 'died' then Itachi wouldn't have to have put on a stoic face for the rest of the world, and a sweet one for Sasuke. He wouldn't have had to seperate himself so completely from his emotions that it would drive him insane if he even tried to show them once. So in a way, the boy already understood, and really didn't need the apology. Sasuke shivered a little when he felt the fingers brush lightly over the nipple. He made it so Itachi could not feel this, however. He didn't know what would set his brother off again. Simply because he knew his brother did not mean that he knew when that horrible Itachi would come out again. Quite frankly, Sasuke was surprised that Itachi didn't flip him over and fuck him right there.

Sasuke did not want to stay away from Itachi. He didn't even want to go back to school now. Not if he could possibly stay with his brother. He could be on independent study. Hell, Sasuke was sure that he could challenge all of his classes and graduate already if he wished it so! The boy frowned with the sudden chuckle, but did not pull away from Itachi. He clung to his older brother desperately. The boy shook his head. "No... That's- That's far too long." Sasuke had seen Itachi a hell of a lot more often than that before this! An entire semester!? Was his brother fucking crazy? Why yes, yes he was. It was funny how incredibly similar the two of them were. Both of them were quite bipolar. Itachi was sweet, and then sadistic. And Sasuke was emotionless, then masochistic. It was such a complicated thing. They were both bipolar as such, but the complete opposite in that way. One enjoyed giving pain, the other secretly enjoyed receiving it. Any kind of contact was great for Sasuke's poor affection deprived body. Even when Naruto would pull him close while they were watching a movie... Or any of their other friends. He always relished such contact.

In all honesty, Sasuke wouldn't have minded if Itachi fucked him then. Any possible thing that could keep Itachi from forcing Sasuke to leave would be great. And the boy had a feeling that the lack of sex would drive Itachi insane. "Nii-san... Nii-san." He didn't know what to say exactly. "I can't do that... It's too long." Then a few thoughts flew into his head, and he couldn't help but rid himself of them. "What about my ass? What am I supposed to do for so long without you? I can't wait that long... I'll need somebody to fuck me. You know what a slut I am..." The boy whispered into his brother's ear seductively, relaxing back on the bed against his brother.​

Itachi was touched to the core of his heart that Sasuke was so stubbornly opposed to the idea, but the future concerned him. How would he be able to lug his brother around everywhere ? Sure, he could leave him at home, but honestly, Itachi didn't trust the neighborhood they were in at all. His dear sibling would only prove to get in his way, and Sasuke's school affairs were only the beginning of his worries. Just a few days ago, he received the news that their 'mother' turned out to be no one but a fake, and Itachi was merely impressed at the woman's effort in trying to swindle them out of their house. How did that work, anyhow ? Kakashi was able to empty the house in less than a week, but Itachi decided to stay here to be near his workplace and the associate buildings around it. He considered sending Sasuke there for the time being with Kakashi supervising him in return for their larger accommodation, but it seemed as if his little brother didn't quite favor the idea. Kakashi wanted to ditch his condo and move into their vacant house, and Itachi willingly agreed for him to stay there if he didn't make so much of a mess while they were gone. Well, everything in a nutshell ? He was so stumped with his wide variety of choices that he doubted he could come up with a final decision until tomorrow morning ... but Itachi was still a bit firm on sending Sasuke away ...

Sasuke knew how to configure and read his mind quite skillfully, now. Well, Itachi's thoughts only revolved around a few key subjects, and one of them had to be sex. Sex was addicting, really. It was also a positive and smart way for a stressed businessman like him to release his troubles in the form of hormones. He now learned that Sasuke too craved sexual contact more than often, and from hearing those feeble moans become louder, Itachi automatically knew that he wasn't the only one being pleasured in the intimate partner-play. Truthfully, he wouldn't be able to control his urges to fuck something while on a complete sex-hiatus, but Itachi hoped that he could manage. After all, Sasuke wasn't the only one who so shamelessly spread their legs for him. There were countless women who thought he was a bimbo to be seduced out of his money with their womanly charms, but he only fucked them to have his own share of relief. After their little rendezvous, Itachi didn't hesitate to kick them out on the doormat without so much as a farewell or a thank you. Sasuke would know his older brother's tendencies to bring voluptuous women home, only to cast them away after a bit of humping. His life somewhat revolved around sex, but he wasn't very keen on the principle of returning to the same partner over and over again. Different flavors added spice to life.

However, he begged to differ with Sasuke. He could as well fuck his little brother anyday and never get sick of that delicious boy ... Itachi was sleepy just before Sasuke crawled up on him like some desperate kitty, and the older Uchiha instantaneously felt himself struggling to keep his horny side dormant. " You're ... such a little slut, Sasuke ... " he darkly whispered into the other's ear, his free hand involuntarily running down his brother's amazing curves to squeeze an abused cheek. " How about I just fuck you nice and slow tonight ? ... Deep ... " he murmured in a droning voice, using the tips of his fingers to gently run over the side of the other's cute length. " And if you make the right noises, my otoutou- ... your nii-san will let you cum. " he smirked.

Of course, Sasuke didn't know about any of this. About how their mother was a fake, or how Kakashi had cleaned up their house. He didn't know any of this. Perhaps for the better. Because then the both of them would be stressing about it needlessly, when the best answer was right in front of them. The logical answer would be to send Sasuke away. The -best- answer, however, would be to keep him around. Itachi could fuck him, Sasuke would get the affection that he needed. It would all work out wonderfully complex and complicated. All in all, with Itachi's insistent obsessive watch over Sasuke, it wouldn't work out. But Sasuke could dream. And that's what he'd do.

Sex was something that drove Itachi. It was the one thing that made his world sane. And Sasuke knew that. He'd known that when he was very small, when his brother would sneak into his room. Or when he was a little older, and his brother would bring home girls. Or a little older still, when Itachi would touch him at night, then hit him if he protested. Or now, when he would fuck Sasuke anywhere in anyway. There were no boundaries now. Itachi had spun completely out of control. And Sasuke loved it.

"I am Nii-san... I'm a horny little slut for you. You've made me realize... I can't live without you. Without your hot cock pounding at my ass," Sasuke practically sung into the older Uchiha's ear. A small 'eep' came out of Sasuke as he felt the other's hand squeeze his sore ass. Honestly, he didn't want to get fucked right now, but if it could get Itachi to stay, he'd do it. "Oh Nii-sannnn..." Sasuke purred, leaning forward to push his hips up in the air like a seductive kitten. "I want you to fuck me... Make me mewl and whimper and moan for more. Because only you can..." A small hand moved down to grope Itachi's cock through the other's boxers.

Was it just him or did Sasuke develop a natural knack for driving him insane ? His words were enough to erect his sore member in literally no time at all, and Itachi couldn't help but helplessly grind against the other's naked hip to satisfy his desperate need for immediate contact. Sex made him talk. Sex was talk for Itachi. The older Uchiha's throat rumbled with a predatory growl, his fingernails possessively digging into the other's waist in an effort to drag him closer if possible. He wanted to hear it louder. Sasuke's flattery was the only sound that successfully reached his ears and pleasured him nowadays, and Itachi sincerely felt as if his little brother would truly regret having aroused him this far ... Itachi was slightly convinced to keep his darling otoutou around just for the perks of having a fucktoy to screw at any time he wanted, but he would need a bit more of a persuasion for his decision to be absolute. Was this reality ? Where was the Sasuke who cursed at his very touch and protested at everything he tried doing unto his perfect body ?

He loved this form of Sasuke as much as the little disobedient jerk he managed to tame a while back. He knew Sasuke was just another miniature version of him, but to have bent his pride in half and to keep him leashed like this really was a huge accomplishment. It took a bit of effort to keep him mewling like this, but in the end, Itachi decided that it was definitely worth the toil. Sasuke's voice was a mix of a dark whisper, sexy murmur, and an adorable whine. Every time Sasuke parted his lips to seduce him with a bit more of his experienced dirty-talk, Itachi found himself wishing that he wasn't so properly dressed for the occasion. His boxers were becoming a lot more uncomfortable now. In a few seconds, Itachi climbed over his little brother and hovered over his bare body, stamping his elbows down on the sheets under the other's arms and at his sides. His lips were wildly exploring the naked area, covering the old man's marks with light ones of his own, overlapping them with his own nips, kisses and suckles.

" Nnngh ... Do you deserve it, Sasuke ? " he teased, gingerly taking the other's chin between his fingers to direct his gaze into his face, " Have you been a good boy for me, otoutou ? " Now, this was all light foreplay. He didn't mean anything suggestive, of course. Itachi wanted to fuck his little brother more than anything. He didn't care if he deserved it or not, goddamnit ! But why pass up the delight of letting the kid soak in his own guilt for a little bit ? He was top-naked, now, and his tank top was thrown off to the side somewhere. He smirked and scooped the other's lips against his own in a tender kiss, a snarl of sorts transferring through their locked mouths after his grope. Then, just as he was about to trail his kisses down further, his cellphone rang. Now, if he was some normal teenager, he wouldn't have given a rat's ass about incoming calls, but since he was a rather busy man, he was responsible for answering them. With a low grunt, he snatched the cellular device from the lamp counter and brought it to his cheek, muttering a low 'Itachi Uchiha speaking' into the phone. He sounded a bit husky, but he coughed to raise his voice an octave higher.

When he recognized the shrill voice on the other end, his lips curled into a scowl. He was curling Sasuke's hair with his index finger under him, occasionally glancing down as if he really wanted to resume their little session. " You should've told me so a bit earlier, you bitch. " he growled, simultaneously stroking the other's cheek with the back of his middle digit. " I'm busy. I'll get to it later. Shut up, you whore. Don't fucking order me around- I don't fucking care what he has to say- ... Godfuckingdamnit ! " he yelled, throwing the disconnected phone over his shoulder. Women annoyed him to hell. With a dissatisfied grunt, he lifted his weight off of Sasuke and swung himself over the bed, bending over to the ground to pick up his discarded shirt. A report at midnight ?

Sasuke had just recently found out how much he meant to his brother. Before, the poor boy had assumed that the constant picking on and such was simply because Itachi really, truely disliked him. He was just a toy. Something useless, that he only kept around because he could have some fun with it. But now, as Itachi ground up so desperately against hip, Sasuke knew he had some control. His words were his control. He'd had them before, but now he actually -knew-. The boy let out a slight whimper as Itachi's nails dug into his side, his eyes flashing to his brother's with just as much desperateness. He could deal with the pain and all of it. Because he liked it. He wanted it more than anything. It was the affection that he had been denied of. It was the only affection that he ever knew and living without it was like breathing without oxygen.

Everything physically went by so quickly. Itachi was so fluid in his movements, he made the act of sex seem like one lovely dream. The actions were also so commanding, and just yelled authority. Itachi was the one single figure of authority in Sasuke's life and the one thing that he could hold onto. He squirmed under his older brother's affections, letting out pleased purrs. Sasuke nodded his head quickly to agree. He did deserve it. After such a horrible day, including a good act gone wrong, he deserved it. "I've been a good boy... A very good boy." Honestly, he hadn't. Especially with letting that old man fuck him. The simple thought made him curl up inside. It had practically been forced. An obvious smile was on his face with the kiss, and Sasuke's overall posture and expression made it obvious that he was pleased.

This all changed however when the cell phone rang.

It wasn't even displeased. It was more concerned than anything. Itachi seemed stressed... The end of the phone call showed him just what was wrong. Not the situation, but Itachi was going to leave him. Sasuke sat up with a groan, feeling the burn mark on his leg brush against the covers. "Nii-san...?" He asked frowning as the other pulled on his tank top. "What's wrong?"

He needed sex, and he hated it when business called in the neediest of times. With a grunt, Itachi slipped into his tank top once more, turning to inform the naked Sasuke to dress in light clothing and sleep. His voice turned icy and stiff once again, and his words were not suggestions but harsh orders. What difference would it make in their current situation if he sat down to talk it through with his younger brother ? It was better for Sasuke to stay out of business affairs like this. Itachi swam through the darkness, eventually shuffling outside of the master bedroom. He clicked the door shut behind him, and waited a few minutes on the other side to hear if Sasuke was shifting in bed and getting prepared for bed as he suggested. After standing there for what seemed like an eternity, he moved himself away from his bedchambers and headed over to the kitchen, tugging open the fridge door in frustration.

He needed a bottle of beer, so he took only one out accordingly, sparing himself the risk of suffering from a nasty hangover the following morning. A single can wouldn't affect him at all but to put him in a euphoric mood. He popped it open, sipping the foam from the brim before moving himself towards his study room. He would eventually need to finish the said report, so he decided to type it up while taking a few swigs of his drink to lighten the mood. If he was feeling extremely pissy or if the hour still happened to be young, he would call one of his secretaries over to fuck his anger away. There was a noticeable difference between sexually getting it on with Sasuke or a woman. Even though it seemed as if he used his brother for immoral purposes, that wasn't the reason. He didn't want to use him to vent out his anger. Even if he did, he added a bit of love into his actions. When humping women, he held no significant emotions for them at all. He booted them out of the door by the time they would finish, so to say.

Itachi slunk into his office chair, slamming the beer can on his desk. The paperwork was neatly organized in their appropriate folders, and the older Uchiha picked a specific binder from the corner of his work square and sorted through its contents. With his free hand, he tipped the beer can against his lips, consuming a long trail of the alcohol. Even as he was skimming over the written sentences of the first draft of his report, all he could think of was fucking Sasuke on the desk. That was how the old man took him, right ? Why not re-enact the scene to overlap its horribleness ? A few days back, he fucked a woman on his desktop calendar, and the smudges of their sex was well shown on the boxed dates. The sex was unsatisfactory. He took a longer swig.

Sasuke heard the orders, but that didn't mean he had to listen to them. If he didn't, then he'd probably be punished, but at the moment he didn't care. When Itachi left Sasuke just lay there on the bed for a few moments, his arousal totally forgotten. All he was thinking about was Itachi. How his older brother could just... Leave him like that on a whim. He knew that Itachi definitely didn't want to. But the fact that he did... Well it definitely didn't help any of this. He was still hard. Itachi was probably still hard. Why hadn't they just fucked before Itachi went to go finish that report? It made a hell of a lot more sense. Itachi must have just been too pissed to see past that.

He had gotten up when his older brother left and pulled on some short boxers and a black wife beater. Sasuke had settled back down on the bed, but just looked at the ceiling, thinking about it. Itachi... If he stayed was this the way it would be? He'd be stuck here in bed while Itachi went off god knew where. Sasuke would always be the one left behind. He would come second to Itachi's wants and needs. And that really pissed him off. Sasuke had a right to be angry, thrown to the side so easily. Logically he should have seen past it. But Itachi was appealing to him with emotion, so how could he not look at this emotionally?

After a while of sitting there, the boy got up to go to the bathroom. He opened the door carefully, glancing out into the hall. He wondered if his older brother had heard him. But what did it matter? Itachi was probably too busy anyway. And Sasuke needed to get rid of his hard on. So he stepped towards the bathroom.​

Normally, Itachi wouldn't have went into tipsy mode until three or four more beer cans, but it seemed as if this one was powerful enough to send him into a fit of hiccups. Now, the great Itachi might have been under too much stress for this to have happened, so he tried to press his annoying hacks of breath down by stopping the air circulation to his lungs. When that only made him dizzier, he placed a palm over his face and delicately breathed in and out. He was already drunk by the time he tried staggering out of his office to head to the restroom. There, he would wash his face to snap back into his senses. But upon shoving the door open, he found Sasuke, and a moment of awkwardness engulfed them both before he moved into the cramped enclosure and decided that he was totally in the mood to fuck him now because work was at the back of his delirious brain. " Sasuke, " he droned, leaning against the tiled walls for support. As if his hormones almost went out of control, his crotch noticeably erected in his undergarments without much effort. " Your nii-san needs your ass. Bend over. Now. " he snarled, suddenly flying into his sadistic mood again. What position was Sasuke in to deny his request, anyways ? Didn't he want to stay ?

When his brother was too slow for his preference, he jerked the other's shoulders and pressed his entire body down over the lidded toilet, propping the other's ass up in the air for it to be available for him. " You want to be fucked, don't you, Sasuke ? " he asked teasingly, his drunkenness clearly revealing itself with the slur of said sentence. However, Itachi wasn't blind to the obvious fact that his darling otoutou needed some release with his own throbbing hard-on, too. He wasn't up for foreplay or teasing tonight. He needed a vicious and raw fuck. " How about you raise your ass for me, and maybe I'll consider fingering that tight slutty hole of yours in preparation. " he offered, knowing how well it would hurt for him to thrust his entire length in without much readying on the end of the taker. In one fluid motion, Itachi ripped the other's boxers off of his skinny legs, freshly slapping his right thigh as it was exposed.

Even if Sasuke didn't want it, he'd rape him to get his relief. His puckered entrance really set him off, and Itachi was almost tempted to just plug his member in without much warning, but instead, he reached around the boy's body and skimmed his fingertips against his brother's lips, smirking, " Lather them up nice and wet. Lick however many fingers you want stuffed in your ass. " With his command said, he smacked his brother's ass one more time, keeping his free hand firm on his rear as if to hold him still.

Sasuke hadn't known his brother had been drinking, had he, he might have not dared get up and in any sight of his older brother. Itachi was rough and brutal when he was tipsy, Sasuke had learned this from experience. He'd gone far too many nights with a split lip or a smack to the face to not know that. When he realized that his brother was coming back, he perked up a little, but then also panicked. Itachi could be there to just go to the bathroom, or possibly to come back and see Sasuke. That could be good or bad. Itachi might be willing to help him. Maybe he changed his mind. Or maybe he was pissed with Sasuke for trying to get rid of the hard-on without his help. When he heard the other's voice, his dark blue eyes widened, and he nodded his head. He was just about to bend over too when Itachi grabbed him and shoved him into a bent position. Sasuke was far too hard to even think about protesting about this. And he'd been sitting in his room thinking about Itachi pounding his ass for a while before he'd gotten up to take care of his erection.

The first thought that came to his mind was that this could be possible leverage. He wanted to stay. And he wanted to be fucked. He yearned for it. His whole body ached for it. The boy wouldn't protest, but he would point out the fact that his brother was drunk. "Nii-san... Have you... Had any alcohol?" He asked, with a slight frown, not phased much by the fact he'd been forced down like this. The hormones in his body had given him somewhat of a high as well. The boy obeyed quickly this time, raising his ass in the air and curving his back downwards to make himself look a little more sexy, and get into a more comfortable position.

Sasuke had to think about this a little. He didn't want all the fingers shoved in his ass right away. But he opened his mouth and lathered two well with his saliva. "Nii-san..." Itachi would probably fuck his ass raw, lube or no lube. The other was drunk, and he usually got increasingly violent when he was drunk. "Nnhhh..." He wiggled his ass a little. "I want it Nii-san." That didn't stop Sasuke from wanting it, however.​

" Just a little, otoutou- ... Just a little. " he smirked, the dribble of beer slicked across his lips proving otherwise. He did only have one can, but tonight, only a few swigs was needed to totally set him on edge. He was behaving and breathing like a rabid animal, now, his crimson-tinted eyes swirling with insanity and lust. Usually, when dosed with more than his usual tolerance of alcohol, he tended to be a bit abusive, but rather fortunately for Sasuke, he was more focused on having sex than pleasing the sadistic side of himself. Ah, yes. Sasuke was obeying his every request, and like a perfect and obedient cat, his back arched to boast that splendid s-line of his ... he knew the exact reason as to why he returned to this specific body and face more than often. It wasn't because he didn't have anyone else to fuck, but because Sasuke was just so damned irresistible when it came to sex appeal. The vice grip on his brother's ass tightened as he felt Sasuke's tongue lap two of his slender fingers, making them drip with his natural lube. " You're such a whore, Sasuke- ... two at once ? " he asked with a mocking sneer, pressing his slick fingertips to Sasuke's awaiting hole, waiting for the right moment to push it through.

Without much mercy, he drilled them in, bending them at his first knuckle so that the rounded hooks would stroke his prostate even more efficiently. Itachi was experienced to know where Sasuke's sweet spot was located, now. He was able to find that distinct area without much effort, and with confident thrusts, he alternated the scissoring motions of his fingers, listening for a desperate and needy reaction from his pleasured younger brother. It wouldn't be long until he too would moan in unison with his adored otoutou ...

( Blegh, so short. Now my roommate's fucking pissed at me. Good night ! )

Sasuke expected this type of thing from his brother. It was not a strange thing to see a very successful businessman drinking his worries away every once in a while, and honestly Sasuke was used to it with Itachi. Whenever he did actually see his brother he was either angry or a raging drunk. Neither were pleasant circumstances. The boy glanced back to look at his brother, shivering at the view of his own ass displayed so easily. Itachi could have him any time he wanted. At least that was what Sasuke planned now. Had things been as they were before, he'd play hard to get. But he wanted to stay with Itachi and if the only way of doing that was offering himself up at every given chance, he would do it. Sasuke was surprised when he didn't receive a slap to the ass or some other random spot. Itachi was surprisingly calm, albeit quite horny. Sasuke wasn't quite sure how he could do with two fingers at once, but he planned to adjust. He was already quite horny from the time before, and he wiggled and whimpered when Itachi pressed those wet fingers against his entrance. He wanted to impale himself on them. "Nii-sannn..." It was a little whine, a plea for something he knew would be wonderful. Or at least thought.

The boy jumped as the fingers were suddenly jammed into his ass. Oh what a feeling. How painful, but how incredibly sensual. Sasuke let out a groan and held onto the sides of the toilet in front of him, his eyes fluttering in lust and pure surprise. Itachi had him figured out. He could even find Sasuke's prostate without thinking! "A-Ahh..." It was a needy and almost pitiful sound. Fingers were nice, but by the tone in his voice it was obvious that they were not enough. Not by far. "Nii-san..." The boy tilted his head again to look at Itachi out of the corner of his eye. "F-Fuck me... Grind into me and make me... Ah! Make me complete. I can't live wi-Nnn... Without you Nii-san..."

Seeing his own little brother squirm and writhe underneath him for attention was just too much of a fantasy to consider reality. Would anybody else see this side of his darling otoutou ? Probably not. Sasuke was just as black-hearted as he was. In school, he was probably referred to as the boy nobody could have because he was just too superior for them. Sasuke wanted to be so much like him, but would Itachi ever submit to someone- anyone ? No. Sasuke failed to follow in his footsteps, but he decided to enjoy this while it would last. Though he did love putting down a stubborn Sasuke for everything he did, it was always nicer to put aside their differences and make passionate love to each other, right ? Sasuke was just too gorgeous to pass up. It was no wonder why he was so popular and at high demand in school. No one was worthy enough for him, so he might as well settle with his sex god of a little brother, he thought. And how right he had been ! Here he was, stamping Sasuke against the toilet, mercilessly thrusting his fingers into his abused ass, and he was loving it so much. He never recalled a time where sex was this pleasurable. Usually, it was more or less of a stress relieving method.
With Sasuke, he actually felt the passion, heat, and love of it all.

Hearing Sasuke's desperate pleas for him to provide the next biggest thing, he willingly dragged his slender fingers out and grinned, spreading his full ass apart to expose his tiny pucker to him. " Such a little slut, " he shook his head with a degrading chuckle, leaning his fit hips forward to rub the domed tip of his member against the awaiting hole. " But you're such a good little boy, too- ... Do you want to be with your nii-san that badly ? " he teased, making his mockery very obvious. And all the while, the tip of his throbbing dick was sliding against that fingered hole, occasionally nudging itself in to withdraw again. It was advantageous on Itachi's end because he knew how to control his hormones quite well- ... even in a drunk state, so he could go about sliding his member up and down his ass without penetrating. But where was the fun in that ? " Come on, Sasuke- ... show your nii-san how much of a good whore you are ... it's right there ... " he darkly murmured, running his fingertips along the boy's curved spine, " ... All you have to do is push back ... You do want me to love you hard, deep, and fast, ... right ? "

Sasuke was incredibly gorgeous. He was also an incredible jackass. Nobody would ever see him writhing other them. Ever. Unless they were Itachi. Even then, that person that Sasuke became really wasn't Sasuke. It was just a pent up store of all of his neediness for attention, and all the neglect he had faced over the years. It really wasn't his fault that he became a total slut at Itachi's simple whim. Perhaps somebody, like Sakura, might see him hovering over them, pounding into them. But never would they see him submitting. Sasuke didn't submit. He was all about keeping up his image. And that was one of the most important things to him. Which explained why Itachi pissed him off sometimes. Because Itachi drew out that impossible part of himself that wasn't for anybody else. But it was quite obvious that this side of Sasuke really did love the attention. Oh how nice those fingers felt in his ass, even if it was sore from what that old man had done. He groaned in pleasure, pressing his ass back on the hands.

A loud whimper left his mouth when the fingers were pulled from it. The sound was completely pathetic and needy. Itachi must have realized Sasuke needed it by now. He was controlled by his hormones and crazed emotions. "Nnhh. Yes Nii-san.." The boy agreed. He was a slut, a complete slut for Itachi. A shiver traveled down his spine as Itachi spoke to him in such a teasing and taunting way. He was far beyond getting angry about it. "Yes Nii-san... I need- I need to be with you. You make me so... Nn. Complete." Sasuke's hormones were much different than Itachi's- he had little control over what went on with his body. Which might explain why the first time Itachi had touched him he'd gotten hard. "Mmnnn~!" He purred, pressing back lightly on Itachi's cock. He wouldn't do it completely until he got permission. And when Itachi finally muttered those dark words, Sasuke thrust himself back on Itachi, impaled on the other's hot, throbbing cock. "Oh Nii-sannn.."

Itachi could care less if his brother dominated other people just like he did to him. All that mattered was how the twerp acted around him. He expected total submission from Sasuke almost every time with their intimate moments. There was no way he would have him. He always saw his darling otoutou as some sort of a helpless and vulnerable puppy, lost and forced to build a fake and actually fragile carapace to protect his sensitivity. Itachi saw through Sasuke's weak exterior into his inner child, knowing that his little brother actually yearned for the love of his older sibling just like when their parents were still alive. Instead of their mother and father, Sasuke did chase him around more than often, tagging along at his heels or always gripping onto the hem of his shirt without his own sense of direction. Here was that adorable kid now, grown up in the form of some muscularly thin pre-teen with a handsome face to die for. And that voice- that purring deep voice ... it was irresistible. Sasuke may strongly deny it now, but the fact that he raised this beautiful body was undeniable and inevitable. And financial support didn't even start it.

This ... This was rightfully his. Suddenly, the idea of keeping him on a collar wasn't so bad anymore. His property needed to be marked, and Sasuke didn't seem to be so against the idea, too. After all, he was the one who suggested it. Oh, how wonderful he'd look in a sleek black collar with his name imprinted in handwritten manuscript silver ... One hand firmly grasped one side of his otoutou's thigh, and the other came down to harshly smack his ass, reddening it rather quickly as his brother lustfully impaled himself upon his throbbing cock. Itachi hissed, his hips automatically jerking forward to get deeper within reach in the other's delicious ass and tight canal. He rolled his hips around, getting himself situated. " You're just going to be my little fuck toy for tonight, Sasuke- ... If you be a good boy and please your nii-san well enough, I'll let you cum. " he promised, unwrapping one of the sturdy bands from his low ponytail. Reaching forward, he wrapped the elastic strap around his brother's member, making sure it stopped any flow or circulation of blood or semen.

Sasuke probably would fuck somebody else at some point or another. Just to see what it felt like. And just to carry out his ways of falling into Itachi's shadow. He acted like his brother frequently, so of course he'd fuck somebody else up during the process. Itachi likely wouldn't mind, but if Sasuke's priorities changed from Itachi to another who was under Sasuke. . . Well then he had a feeling that Itachi would quickly put him in his place. And his older brother would not be hesitant about that either. But when Sasuke was around Itachi, Itachi was the most important thing in the world. Sure the few weeks before this Sasuke had been cold and defiant. And at times he'd still be like that. But Sasuke had found something that was incredibly... Healing? And fullfilled his deepest of needs and wants. It went beyond even lust and hormones. It went into neglectfulness of the past. Sasuke did have a sense of direction, but it was usually stripped away from him either subconsciously by himself or Itachi. Because deep down beyond all of his surface defiance, Sasuke knew that Itachi owned him completely.

Sasuke had advised about the collar when he was drugged with his own fear of Itachi. He wouldn't wear a damn collar. What kind of fucking fashion statement was that? Not one that he wanted to project. Itachi had fucked him up enough, he'd marked up his property enough. "Oh-Ahhh...." He moaned, which transformed into a loud whimper as the other smacked his ass. It jiggled lightly under Itachi's hand, which made it look even more appealing. "Oh Nii-san..." He droned, his eyes fluttering as he turned his head slightly to side-glance back at his older brother. The boy moaned when he felt his brother buck forward. "Ahh... Yes Nii-san. I want to be your little fuck toy tonight... Tonight and whenever you like. Mmm..." He purred. He was not expecting the quick hair tie wrapped around his cock. That sensation made Sasuke groan in something along the likes of pain and need. The boy pulled forward, slipping up to the tip of the other's member before he slammed himself back down onto it. "Nii-sann.... I promise to be a good boy. I'll be a very good boy for you..." He pulled forward slightly, pressing his older brother's entire cock into him.​

Indeed, Sasuke would look undoubtedly attractive in a collar. Of course, he wouldn't be so cruel as to send him out wearing such an embarrassing accessory, but when at home, he would have to make him wear it at all costs. The black neck wrap would prove to beautifully compliment Sasuke's raven-hair and pale complexion, so Itachi was half-anxious to see his adorable little brother wearing it sooner or later. He already looked appealing to the maximum, but that damned collar would indefinitely accent his style and make his hotness bound off of the charts. Itachi imagined how decently seductive his younger sibling would look in a personal collar, helplessly sprawled out before him like this ... it made his alcohol-clouded senses to go wild. Keeping a death grip on the other's firm hips, he pulled him down whenever he wanted to thrust deeper without much movement on his end, and every time his member felt the searing white heat of the other's body, he hissed in pleasure. Yes, a leash would also allow him to tug Sasuke's entire body on his cock whenever he wanted with a careless pull of the reins. But would the ID etchers believe that his dog's name was Sasuke ?

" You sound so willing, Sasuke, " he teased, stopping all of his motions all at once. To halt his otoutou from pushing back on his precious member without permission, he kept his hips stable with his hands, reaching over with one to rummage through the contents of the medicine cabinets. Behind a couple of orange bottles, Itachi was able to pull out a very small vibrating love bullet. There was a switch that controlled the vibrations, and the connected wire was attached to a very thin bead that was barely three or four centimeters in diameter and width. " I ordered this just for you, otoutou- ... I was hoping that you'd be so happy to try it. " he solemnly nodded, pulling out his cock from the other's ass. He seated the younger boy on his rear and leaned Sasuke's back on his naked stomach, spreading his brother's legs apart with his free hand. As his tied member was exposed to him, he carefully ran his fingers along the side of it, smirking as he used his elbow to press back on his shoulder.

" Looks a bit small for you to put in your ass, huh ? " he smirked, lubing it up with a bit of his saliva. " It'll be perfect for this little hole here, though ... " Itachi murmured, pressing the domed tip of the vibrator to the slit at the top of Sasuke's member. Slowly, he pushed it in, giving him no mercy to slide a few inches of the wire inside, too. " That'll keep you busy while I fuck you back here, " he demonically grinned, slowly twisting the dial of the contraption so that it buzzed ever so quietly as he forced his little brother on all fours again. " Now lift your ass up for me. " he murmured, slapping his thigh to trigger him to obey.​

Well then, Sasuke wouldn't care much. He was just concerned about how he looked around other people. Not Itachi. Itachi had seen every side of him. The desperate and the needy. Why would he dare deny it to Itachi? Well, he would of course. It was in his nature. But deep down they both knew that it was something undeniable. Sasuke's insistence that it wasn't true only proved that he didn't like the fact, not that it wasn't true. "I-Mmmh..." Sasuke moaned as his brother pulled back on him, having Sasuke slam the other's cock inside of him. Nobody could fuck better than Itachi. Sasuke had made up his mind. Just when he thought that the other had bested his last time, Itachi surprised him. Things were always spicy. There was always something new to try. Even if potentially the idea was very, very harmful to Sasuke's health. When he was like this, drunk with lust, he'd probably say yes to just about anything.

"I am willing Nii-san... I want you that much," he purred seductively, with sudden eagerness and happiness. When Itachi stopped the thrusting and kept Sasuke's hips completely still. The boy mewled needily as he squirmed on the toilet seat cover. What a bastard! He paused when he was spoken to, glancing back to see exactly what Itachi was talking about. The boy tilted his head, then let out a very displeased noise as Itachi pulled out. His ass instinctively gulped hungrily as the other's cock was withdrawn from his ass. He was willing! He wanted Itachi to fuck him already. And the horrid throbbing in his cock was not helping any of that. Of course what would happen next would make everything incredibly worse. Or better. It depended on how you looked at it.

Sasuke watched once he was set down on his ass. He seemed content enough, until Itachi indicated on what he was planning. The boy's eyes widened and he made a move to possible get away from Itachi, but that was quickly abolished as Itachi pushed the thing in. "Nii-sannn..." It was an angry and pained sound. He wasn't used to that kind of a sensation, nor having something inserted in there. Sasuke sat there for a few moments, trying to get adjusted to the damn thing, and then Itachi had to turn it on. A yelp came from his throat, quick and unexpected. "Fuck... It-It's..." It was something he couldn't describe. He was shivering with both need and overexposure to all of these sensations. And being as such Itachi's words really didn't register with him. The boy mewled a few more times, then after a few long moments Sasuke pushed his hips up for Itachi.

Sasuke's pleasure was indeed his own. As his dick slowly buried itself in his beloved brother's full ass, his head rolled back, and a manly purr rumbled in his throat. He swore, then dug his fingernails into the tender flesh of his otoutou's waist, using the opportunity to pull the other's ass onto his abnormal length until the hilt was completely covered. His gritted his teeth and lowered his upper torso to hover over the suffering Sasuke, using his light kisses to relax the other's tense muscles. He hated the fact that he could not properly relish in the sadistic satisfaction of observing his brother's twisted facial expressions of pain as he made love to him. He was almost confident that it was love. He felt different when ramming his cock into Sasuke's ass, and however morally forbidden it was, he couldn't get enough of it. He had all the women and men he could ever want, but his desires lay on fucking Sasuke and only him. It was a horrible addiction, really. There was no one else but the Uchiha third generation to please him.

" My sexy Sasuke ... " he whispered, scandalously licking the shell of the teenager's ear under him, " How would you be able to live without me ? ... " Really- the question was, how would he be able to survive without him ? Sex was one added bonus, but being without his inspiration would surely cause his downfall. Sasuke wasn't aware of it just yet, but Itachi Uchiha's only weakness was him. That was why Itachi found it absolutely hilarious and pathetic that his naiive otoutou would go through so much trouble to defeat his older sibling when he could easily work around the lines to get to his ultimate demise. Someday, Sasuke would understand, and Itachi would be ever so proud. But as of right now, he was in charge. That fateful day wouldn't come in a long while. " I'll make this memorable ... " he nearly threatened, thrusting once or twice before completely lifting Sasuke off on all of his limbs. With ass and crotch still connected, the older Uchiha rammed the younger against the bathroom wall, pressing him to it aggressively.

One hand held the vibrator's remote, and the corresponding arm also held up one of Sasuke's legs, giving him better access to his abused ass. His pelvis moved much faster like this, and he was drilling into his poor brother now, using his free arm to wrap around the other's slim waist to pull him back once in a while. His teeth, on the other hand, were scraping against Sasuke's shoulder, mercilessly biting down on the skin. Itachi was literally giving his all. With force, Sasuke's body was probably moving up and down, and the older Uchiha accommodated the wall to let the other's member lean against it to evoke a rubbing sensation. To torture Sasuke even more, Itachi twirled the dial to the highest number, five, and listened to the contraption madly buzz, suffocated in the other's scent and the process of them exchanging body heat. But this wasn't enough. No, he needed and wanted something from Sasuke, and he was going to get it. He rummaged through his pockets, pulling out the same slick vibrator he took out from the drawer in the living room during the couch incident. He kept these objects in handy, of course.

Smoothing the tip of it with the thumb of the hand that was wrapped around Sasuke, he positioned it right beside his moving cock, pushing it in without much mercy. It was harder to stretch such an impossibly tight ass, but when it was lodged inside, he kept it still by hammering it in with his crotch, and repositioned his arm around his brother once more. Then, the thrusting continued. Itachi moaned, groaned, and made all sorts of aroused noises as he pummeled his otoutou, and all the while, he kissed his brother's neck, growling, " You like that, Sasuke ? ... Your slutty ass likes all of this attention ... I'll make you bleed ... If you want to cum- ... scream. Cry. "​

The poor boy groaned as his older brother's cock was completely buried in him. Itachi was not being merciful at all. Sasuke was just going to have to deal with it. Begging and such would get him nowhere with his older brother, unless that was what his older brother wanted. And from events that would happen soon, it would be obvious that Itachi did want it. The boy wiggled under the harsh treatment of the skin on his waist. Itachi's hands were so powerful. There would probably be bruises left. That was a bad thing only for Sasuke. Itachi didn't mind. In fact, he liked seeing his brother with marks of 'ownership' on him. He groaned and let his blue eyes flutter shut. Oh if only Sasuke knew what power he might have been able to acquire. He was still stuck as a teenager, with the same idealistic principles of one. But as he grew he'd realize just what power he had over Itachi, and probably use it against his older brother.

"I wouldn't Nii-san..." Well of course he really could live without Itachi. In fact it would probably be a hell of a lot less mentally damaging if he did. But Itachi was the only person Sasuke truly trusted with things. He could tell Naruto or Sakura the superficial things, but Itachi was the one who knew what truly went on with him, within his mind. And especially his body. Itachi knew his body like the back of his hand. "Memorable, Nii-NNN..." He let out a discontent noise as his older brother moved him against the wall, pressing him to it. Sasuke could feel it then, and for a second it was almost as if he woke up from that lusty sleep. Itachi was hurting him, fucking him into the goddamn wall. And all Sasuke could do was be complacent. He was about to say something when the older turned up the dial on the vibrator, and the poor boy was left a moaning mess. His sounds were a combination of pleasure and pure fear of pain. This pleasure was very much bordering on pain. And in the position he was in, Sasuke couldn't see what Itachi had planned next.

The boy paused in his panting and even breathing when he felt something else press up against his ass. He turned his head to look back, but by the time he did that it was too late. "Nii-sann!" He thrashed, which really didn't help the situation. His brother had the vibrator completely pressed into his ass now. There had never been a feeling of being stretched so much ever that Sasuke had experienced. "You-Ahh... It hurts Nii-san!" He groaned. It sounded like he truly believed that his brother might stop simply because of this claim. "Nooo..." That was a cracked noise, and the boy started squirming again against the rough thrusts of his older brother. A choked sob left his throat. It wasn't hard to cry. It was hard to do it in front of Itachi. So he bit it back and let out another groan, biting his bottom lip hard.

He didn't want to cry.​

" No ? " he teased, leaning forward to roughly bite his younger sibling's earlobe. He loved this so much, and he was sure that Sasuke was secretly feeling the same. Maybe, he got off on pain like Itachi, too- it might be a possibility that sadomasochism ran in their blood. " Didn't you want me, Sasuke ? Didn't you want your nii-san ? " he asked in a teasing purr, firmly gripping the tender flesh of his brother's waist as if to prompt the right answer from him. " Are you going back on your words ... ? " he growled, his voice sounding a lot more hostile now that he was a bit offended by how the other was showing such cowardliness to face his cruel treatment. He loved whimpering, but a Uchiha was more than what Sasuke was showing him. He pushed nudged the vibrator in deeper beside his throbbing member, fingering the switch behind it to turn it on, too. It buzzed, and Itachi sucked in his breath, feeling his own cock tremble with excitement. Repositioning himself comfortably against Sasuke, he moved into him a lot slower, making sure to hit the other's prostate efficiently and directly with the head of his full erection. " I'm disappointed ... " he mocked a frown, whispering against the other's ear, " I thought that you liked it the way I did- ... Your ass is too soft to handle it, huh ? "​

Sasuke had not thought there might be a double penetration. That damn thing inside his cock was enough pain to last a lifetime, but it was also pleasurable. He felt so damn full though. His brother's cock, the vibrator in his cock, and the vibrator inside him. The poor boy felt like he might explode. But Itachi's assumption was correct. Sadomasochism did run in their family, because despite the pain, Sasuke was experiencing a high and pleasure that was undeniable. It was a pleasure beyond pleasure. It was psychological pleasure. For some reason he got off on having his older brother violate him and take him in unconventional ways. For some reason he liked it when he was treated as nothing more than some toy, but then again he also liked the few moments when Itachi was sweet. They all balanced out. "I-I do want you Nii-san..." The boy groaned, his eyes fluttering as he bit the back of his bottom lip. "You just... Ahhh. It's too much!" He seemed to truly believe this too. It was hard to hide it anymore. But as to whether or not if it was too much pleasure or pain, he didn't say.

"F-Fuck... Nii-san~!" He moaned in pleasure, like the slut he was. The boy couldn't deny it when Itachi hit effectively against his prostate like that. "No Nii-sann... Keep-Ahhh. Keep abusing me..." Sasuke pressed back, that familiar drug like high returning with the buzz of the vibrator. "Keep fucking me 'til I can hardly stand it. I need it..."

Too much ? Oh, he loved screwing with Sasuke's mind. Messing with women was one uninteresting hobby, but taking up the challenge of puzzling his own little brother was totally amusing. Secretly smiling against the back of the other's neck, he rode through the maddening buzzing of the two vibrators lodged in Sasuke's body, hoisting his torso to support him. " Then maybe I should just keep you on edge for the entire night until you beg at my feet for your release. " he evilly grinned, liking his own idea of cruel abuse. He rammed into him at blinding speed now, holding onto his brother's waist for support as he rapidly slid in and out of Sasuke's abused hole, sparing no time to grant the other's wish. Then, he came just as fast, nearly moaning his brother's name as he did. As his slippery secretions lubricated the penetration a bit more, he was able to fit in a few more thrusts before slowly pulling out of his brother, leaving the vibrator in. " Get on your knees, " he ordered, stuffing the sex toy to its hilt to keep it there. " Now, if you suck me off well, I'll let you cum, but if you don't clean it up all nicely ... you'll be staying like that. For the whole night. " he threatened.​

Back
Top Bottom