Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Have You Ever...

Grimm666

Miguel's Bestie
YC recieves a letter in the mail one day, no listed return address and an unfamiliar stamp than he's used to seeing, the envelope a beautiful piece of art in itself, sealed with a strange wax seal.

To Whom It May Concern,

If you have received this letter, it means you have been chosen to receive quite the gift. Now you may be thinking,
"who on earth would know me and where I live?"
Do not fret, things are right as they should be. Enclosed is an address you will need to travel to and a certificate for you to fill out upon arrival and choosing of your gift. What is this gift you ask? Why, it's your very own doll.
"but I'm far too old for dolls" you say. Nonsense!
These dolls are for your entertainment [or pleasure if that's what you're seeking].
Please be sure to visit by the end of seven days or we will decide on a doll for you that will be shipped to your address.

With no siganture added, YC wasn't even sure who he was supposed to speak to upon arrival to the given address, but he decides to go regardless, curious as to what these dolls were.

Alright so, if you've made it this far and are still interested, here are a few guidelines to follow!

1. Please no god-modding. That means you control your character (and any of the side characters you've decided on if applicable) and you do not control mine.
2. This is Male x Male. That applies to the gender of our characters, not what's between their legs.
3. I would very much appreciate it if you send me a DM as means of contact. Please DO NOT comment on this post for any reason.
4. I will not write in anything besides 3rd person, past tense. No first person as this is not erp and no second person.
5. No one liners. If you need more time to come up with a reply, that is fine by me. If you feel yourself losing interest, please tell me. Please do not ghost me. I am understanding and patient. I won't reach out to you unless it has been 7 days since your last reply but it will only be to check in and see if you still want to write or if you just need some more time. If you ghost me, I will archive our thread and you will no longer be able to roleplay with me in the future as I will find it hard to trust that you can communicate with me.

Onto the fun bits and some kinks and other information you'll need for this roleplay idea!

My character is a living doll, as are the other dolls. This means he is a sentient being with thoughts of his own and the ability to move about on his own though it also means that limbs can be replaced or removed. He does not experience pain unless YC wishes for him to.
I am kink friendly though I do have a few no-go's.
If it belongs in the toilet, it's a no for me. That includes urine, scat, and vomit.
For character sheets, I make characters as needed. For this roleplay, I would prefer drawn/anime/AI/character creator images for the face claim. Yes, I am requiring a face claim.

If you have any questions or anything to add to the plot, we can discuss further in a DM. Thank you so much and I hope to hear from you soon!

Back
Top Bottom