Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male help me fulfill a specific craving ♡

komorebi.

Meteorite
hii, the name's komo!! i'll be honest, i'm not looking for anything extremely serious right now, so let me just cut to the chase. i mostly write asian females, but i hardly ever see asian men used in smut-centric stories... well, today i want a little change with that! i'm looking for one plot in particular that is below. here's a few things to note!

• since this is unserious, i'm mostly looking for ~1-2 paragraphs
  • i will not always respond immediately -- don't bother me if i don't

here's some stuff i like!
♡ big dicks dom/sub dynamics ♡ brat taming pain ♡ punishment ♡ impact play ♡ roughness ♡ pet names ♡ soft doms choking ♡ double penetration public sex ♡ slapping ♡ spanking ♡ paddles ♡ toys ♡ using toys as a punishment ♡ handcuffs ♡ sickeningly sweet/cute relationships but they're SUPER rough in bed size differences ♡ shibari ♡ praise ♡ hair pulling ♡ collar and leash during sex ♡ clothed sex ♡ lingerie ♡ roleplay within roleplay ♡ doggy ♡ manhandling exhibitionism ♡ the idea of breeding without actual pregnancy ♡ stockings and socks ♡ uniforms ♡ squirting ♡ unprotected sex ♡ flogging ♡ ball gags ♡ dirty talk ♡ degradation ♡ cunnilingus ♡ biting ♡ scratching ♡ leaving marks ♡ possessiveness ♡ multiple orgasms ♡ riding caning ♡ face fucking ♡ teasing ♡ AFTERCARE!!

and stuff i'm not into.
furries • anything gross • minors • rape • loli/shota • inflation • bimbos • pregnancy • cheating • incest • super naive/innocent/dumb women • huge age gaps • characters that are submissive to the point that nothing fucking gets done • misogyny • raceplay

i'm looking to write a sort of bubbly, cute, classic extroverted kind of girl who'd probably look something like this (1, 2, 3, 4). she would seem pretty innocent and unassuming because of her personality when that's not really true. i'd prefer if she was older (likely 29-30ish), but that is negotiable. your character would be a younger man (also negotiable) who is probably 23+ and is a lot less like my character. opposites attract sort of deal. everyone would assume that your character is the one "in charge" because of how he looks, but actually it's the opposite. it's my character who is really eager to have sex, who wants to have sex at inappropriate times/places, who is generally a very horny person and inspires your character to play into it when maybe it's not always the greatest idea. we can think more about how their relationship is/came to be together, that is just the sort of dynamic i want.

as for your character... i would love if you could use any of these men.
one: 1, 2, 3
two: 1, 2, 3
three: 1, 2
four: 1, 2
five: 1, 2
six: 1, 2, 3

tldr: i just want to fantasize pretty people fucking each other

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom