Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tokyo Decadence (Yume Kuribayashi) (NSFW)

Though the Ichijou family themselves were private individuals, and the true scope of the numbers making up their living lineage was unknown, even to the census-takers, there were a few who were identified by name, particularly those who led the push for the normalization of sexuality and fetishism in present society. Kiyomi Ichijou, the family matriarch and the zaibatsu's chairwoman of the board, and Aimi Ichijou, her sole daughter and the rumored favorite candidate for Prime Minister the upcoming general election. Their names alone drew admiration and fear in equal measure, and their physical presence even moreso. And if one knew the rumors surrounding the clan's more illicit activities, including their "disappearing" of certain powerful critics and the openly disrespectful, both discussion and interaction were a minefield where everything was at risk. At least, that was what hearsay insisted. There was no way of truly knowing, and it was perhaps better off that way.

Not that it stopped talk among those familiar with the Ichijou family's kinkster status, of Aimi's love of intersecting traditional Japanese aesthetic with BDSM and latex fetishism, from making their way outside those circles. Rumor of her going on public strolls in full-body, face-concealing outfits that demonstrated such an intersection made the idea of interaction with her all the more enticing to some...

Ken, on the other hand, didn't hold much opinion towards Aimi. He held certain opinion towards the Ichijou, but now was far from the time to be worrying about such things. In this moment, Mariko was all that mattered, and with her playfully urging comment, he smiled and responded back with a raise of his hand. "As quick as I can be, Mariko-sama." He caught one more glimpse of her before heading into the back room, smiling as he saw her pose as if priming to pull her coat open again. With that, the door shut behind him, and he was gone for the next couple of minutes.

Indeed. It was hard to escape the influence the Ichijou had among general society, not to mention the possibility that one may run into an Ichijou or at least a relation at any time given the unknown true numbers the clan held. The clan itself could be traced back to the Edo Period, a small but shadowy footnote compared to the elites they were today. Though no one knew just quite what the catalyst behind their rise was. Whether it was during the height of the Bubble Era or the aftermath of WWII. In the latters case, no one knew if they were firm Imperialists or if their allegiance was with whoever benefitted them the most. All that was known was that they were a powerhouse with political ambitions.

Not that it mattered to Mariko, who was a little sickened by the idea that the Ichijou were about to become even more untouchable for as long as one didn't piss them off, they'd be fine, right? They had their eyes on the club the Inoue's owned and the harassment they received was more in line with how a yakuza clan operated, not a supposed 'legitimate' corporation. Again, not that it mattered. Mariko tried to convince herself as she smiled at Ken, watching him head to the back to get ready; effectively ending his shift and leaving her alone at the counter.

Mariko's lonesomeness in the convenience store only lasted a minute, as someone entered the store from the front at around that time. A man in his late teens, early 20s with brown hair and tired eyes, though not so tired they were baggy and sunken. He was dressed in casual clothes, though his glance towards the counter and spoken observation said plenty about his relation to the store, and its workforce.

"Typical, he's already gone back. Couldn't even wait for me to show up first..."

If that wasn't indication he was an employee just like Ken, his heading for the same back door as him certainly was.

Following his sudden departure, another few minutes passed. After that, the door opened again, this time with Ken stepping out. He was back in his civvies - a plain, loose black T-shirt and skinny jeans - though the important element of his outfit was there, front and center: a leather collar locked around his neck, with a leash attachment he loosely held onto. He approached Mariko, holding out the hand with the leash for her to take. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long, Mariko-sama. I know I'd have it if Arashokou-san gave you trouble on his way in." The name of his co-worker, if she had to guess.

The empty, droning silence of the convenience store would be broken by the tell-tale chime that played whenever one came through the front doors, revealing a worker that she guessed to be clocking in to replace Ken. It didn't take her more than a glance to see that he looked ragged and exhausted already, as if he was being overworked which, even with Ichijou interference was still ever present in Japanese society. Maybe even exacerbated by the Ichijou? Who was to say. All Mariko knew was that the Inoue clubs staff; especially the lowest rung workers weren't worked half to death.

She had a mind to stop him and offer him a place at the club as a dungeon assistant, who were responsible for equipment cleaning and maintenance among other things expected from a standard janitor spot. Most importantly, she and her mother weren't the typical 'bosses' that the average salaryman knew.

Still, retail work had to have been easier than whatever other job Ken held down..

Speaking of, her eyes lit up when she saw him return. Wearing the most important piece of his attire, his collar. Hell, he could have been naked for all she cared as long as he wore it, he was fully dressed. Mariko sweetly smirked a little and took the leash in her left hand. "Oh no, he didn't. But he looked like he was going to collapse." She sighed before giving the leash a light tug.

"Come along now, boy."

"Yeah, that's what happens when you treat college like a cram school. It's the only way he can enjoy himself on the weekends, or so I hear." If that wasn't indication enough that his co-worker wasn't on the level of working adult he was, he wouldn't know what would qualify. Even so, at Mariko's order, he bowed his head to her... "Of course, Mariko-sama~." ...and followed her out of the store, suppressing his excited grin as he started imagining what the two of them would get up to upon reaching the Golden Sakura...

Poor guy, Mariko thought as they proceeded to walk; her head held high proudly as she led her boyfriend and slave through the streets. For as vanilla as the scene was, one could imagine Ken was dressed in much more revealing attire; even being forced to crawl sometimes as she treat him more like an animal than a person. But that was not where her mind was right now. All she was thinking about was what they'd get up to once they reached their destination and the man from earlier. "I could offer him work in our club as a dungeon assistant? If you're looking for a career change then you can as well if you like?" She shrugged.

"But indulge me, in what manner should I humiliate you, torture you tonight?" Mariko snickered.

"If my day job gets any worse than it already is, I may take you up on that, Mariko-sama. As for Arashokou-san, I think it's best to leave him be. He's the type who won't let himself be convinced, especially if it's towards a position that's hard to get out of once you're in." Ken spoke that last part with pride, like he didn't want to get out of the very same position that he was presently in. To each their own, and under these circumstances, his domme's own as well.

Then, when Mariko prodded him on the specifics of their session tonight, Ken blushed, glancing down at the sidewalk as he continued alongside her. "Well, we are heading to the Golden Sakura, are we not? In that case..." He glanced over at Mariko, turning sightly as he smiled. "...I believe I'm in the mood for some anal play. Whether it's with a strap-on or another toy by itself, that's entirely up to you, my dear ojou-sama~."

It meant "mistress" in the same way joou-sama, or "Queen", did in their native tongue, though he instead went for "Princess" with good reason. Though he never met her, Mariko's mother Kotone was, like her, a professional domme. He anticipated meeting her at some point, and would address her as joou-sama when the time came. But for now, she was an enigma beyond what little his ojou-sama spoke of her. The subject of fantasy not yet made reality.

"Still I can't help but feel bad for him." Mariko said, wondering what kind of exploitation he went through given how haggard his appearance was. But, if what Ken said was true and that he was happy in his current position then she'd leave the issue be. The offer would remain on the table though should he ever change his mind. Ken on the other hand, well she could easily set him up with a job as early as tomorrow should he take her up on that.

Tonight wasn't about switching jobs or whatever though, but rather the duos more intimate relationship that went beyond boyfriend and girlfriend. And more along the lines of Mistress and slave. She listened as he spoke up regarding what should be done to him, deciding on anal play which was a common kink within the Golden Sakura. She couldn't ignore his next few words, liking her to a Princess which indeed meant that he would be addressing her mother as 'Queen'. It almost made her blush, but she maintained her composure. She was supposed to be a Domme after all and upon seeing the entrance to the Golden Sakura come into view, she'd give her response.

"Admitting wanting to be fucked in the ass so readily, you're so shameless~" She teased, now standing before the main entrance to her destination before she would point downward; not needing to say another word as the hand signal would be enough to communicate her command. And once he had complied she would lead him inside.

The pair's arrival at the Golden Sakura arrived far sooner than Ken expected. Whether it was the conversation they had making time flow by faster than it would have otherwise, or if the proximity of his part-time job to the famous brothel was indeed that close, it hardly mattered. What did, however, was that they were there now and ready to begin the evening's events. Or rather, head towards that beginning, as they had yet to set foot in the establishment. And that all came down to Ken's compliance.

Blushing brightly from her relentlessly teasing remark, Ken noted her gesture and immediately complied, moving from his standing position onto his knees, and from that onto all fours. Just that action alone was enough to get him excited, panting sharply in a slow and controlled manner through clenched teeth, his member starting to stiffen inside his pants. He was lucky Mariko hadn't stuck him in chastity, otherwise the stifled squeals of pain that often accompanied such restriction would have found their way out alongside the harsh, hot breaths.

Even so, he was just as ready to enter as she was, and as soon as she advanced, he would too.

Locking him in such a restrictive device was an idea, certainly. But for now it was one that Mariko decided against, opting to leave him free for the time being as he didn't do anything to warrant such a punishment. Then again, it wasn't like she necessarily needed a reason to put him in chastity. Though to some, the very thought of their most valuable organ being locked up, with the key held by their Mistress was an exciting one indeed. The very thought of ones own member being more or less owned and controlled by their Mistress. Mariko knew how much it excited Ken, and it was something she often took advantage of.

Either way, she led him inside. To her surprise, Yukiko Nakamura; the Madam herself was at reception, presumably greeting guests or maybe to check on the incoming clientele. Still, it was a rare occurrence to see the establishments owner; clad in a rather revealing and fetching kimono that made her look more like a high ranking Oiran anywhere that wasn't the upper floors of the place.

"Ahh, Inoue-san." Yukiko smiled after taking a drag from what appeared to be a vape pen in the shape of a kiseru pipe. "Business or pleasure?"

"Pleasure, Madam." She bowed her head, showing reverence to Yukiko, even if the Madam was technically an Ichijou ally. "Are any of the top floor suites available?" She said, shaking the leash a little as she signalled Ken to pay his respects to the Madam.

"Of course. I must warn you though that we have an Ichijou up there at this very moment."

"Who is it, if I may, Madam?"

"Unfortunately, that is classified. Apparently some sort of business meeting. I don't pry into the affairs of my customers."

Last edited:
The venture inside went as smoothly as he expected it to, though there was a slight hiccup that almost made him stop in his tracks. From what he read online and was anticipating himself for going in, he expected that one of the Golden Sakura's staffers, more often than not a femboy with a subservient air about them, would have greeted them and took care of assigning the pair their room. But much to his surprise, maybe even moreso than Mariko's, none other than the establishment's founder, Yukiko Nakamura, was at the reception desk. And she was in her reportedly famous "Madam" getup as well, all the way down to the kiseru accessory. Likely not an actual kiseru, since they were indoors, but something close enough that at the same time circumvented the nation's stringent smoking restrictions.

Ken almost froze at the sight of her, well before she even made eye contact, but kept going, only stopping once Mariko paused to greet her. He was so enamored that he forgot to bow his head right off the bat; luckily, Mariko's shake of his leash took care of that. With a gasp, he lowered his head as well, and his upper body on top of that. Being below Mariko, it was only proper to kowtow to someone of even greater status, Ichijou-allied or not. She was independent nonetheless, so he felt an exception could be made.

But if Yukiko's presence was enough to shake him, her comment about there being an Ichijou in the building - not an Ichijou ally, but one of the conglomerate's name-bearers themselves - stunned him silent. Well, more silent than he already was in his own subservient state. He had to wonder who it could be, if the information was classified. A lower rank with family ties? One of the upper echelons? Maybe even the clan's scion herself, or worse, the matriarch...

Mariko made sure she made somewhat a mental note to correct Kens behavior later. She may have been his Domme, but they were still inside Madam Yukiko's establishment; and even then her status far exceeded the Inoue's own. She wasn't all that worried about that though. But the fact that there was an Ichijou on the premises. If Yukiko kept her clientele a secret, then why did she tell her? Maybe to avoid unnecessary conflict if Mariko ever ran into them was one theory, given how much she despised the Ichijou.

"I'll keep that in mind then." Mariko said. "Which room is ours?"

"Your room will be A3, in the Kami Wing on the upper floors. Twenty-five thousand yen a night." Yukiko replied, nodding at the receptionist as the payment was exchanged before a small electronic tag was handed to Mariko, which would unlock the door to her room. It also meant that should a customer refuse to pay, Yukiko could have the doors locked remotely. Presumably the wing was also called the Kami Wing as the highest paying customers resided there, and they were to be treat like Gods; or in layman's terms, VIPs. "The elevator to the right will take you straight there; while my boys, and girls will be at your beck and call should you require them. Be it for refreshments, entertainment or more sordid fleshy pleasures."

"Welcome to the Golden Sakura, and please enjoy your stay."
Yukiko bowed at the waist to Mariko, which prompted a nod from her.

"Come." Mariko ordered Ken with another tug, leading him toward the opulent elevator that would take them to their destination. Once they were inside, and when the doors shut she would drop character for a bit, speaking to Ken not as a Domme; but Mariko.

"First time seeing the Madam in the flesh?"

Ken's concerns about the Ichijou presence acknowledged by Yukiko soon dissipated as the conversation moved on from the topic, though it only fully left him at the tug Mariko gave to his collar once it was time to head upstairs. Following a reactionary yelp, he nodded as he followed behind her. In the elevator, he took a couple of breaths, then turned to Mariko as she asked him about their earlier encounter with the Madam.

"Yes, it was," he nodded. "She's a very commanding presence in person, that much I could tell. I can see how she obtained the following she has."

She had to admit, it was rare to see the vaunted Madam so far removed from her natural element on the higher floors and mingling with her low tier staff. But one thing Mariko knew about her was that she saw herself as part of the in house staff, even if she was their superior. Still, she had respect for her and thought about maybe one day allowing Ken to session with the Madam as a treat...

Mariko would press the button and watch as the doors closed, with the elevator beginning it's ascent not long after. "That she is. The way she carries herself, the aura she has are all undeniably her strongest traits. Her character may be a little archaic but that's what helps her stand out."

"However.."
Mariko forced his head down against the floor with her boot. "Your focus tonight should be on me and me alone. Do I make myself clear, boy?"

Ken's relaxed expression as he chatted with Mariko about Yukiko was soon wiped off his face as his girlfriend - rather, his domme tonight - pushed his head to the ground with her boot and reminded him where his focus was to lie tonight. As startling as her action was, Ken was easily turned on by it, his cock already stiffening in his pants to the point of forming a small tent. "Y-Yes, ojou-sama, as clear as ever!" He moved his hands up to either side of his head and placed them flat on the floor, letting out a further response to join his affirmation. "I swear, I won't think about anyone else but you tonight, no matter who happens to enter my vision before we start!"

"Good, now don't you forget it." Domme Mariko might have been a little more lax when it came to her subs losing focus but Kotone almost certainly would not have been. It was is if she was training him to meet her; ensuring his etiquette would be acceptable for him to be presented to her mother, a more severe Domme in her own right. She lifted her foot off of his head and turned to the elevator doors when the chime that preceded the opening of the doors sounded; letting the two off at the highest floors of the Golden Sakura, known as the Kami Wing.

Indeed, the aesthetics did not betray its heavenly sounding name, nor the price of admission to such a floor. It was the first time Mariko had ever been up here and she felt like it was a little rich for her blood. Nevertheless, she tugged Ken's leash softly to lead him out of the elevator and down the hall towards the room Yukiko had pointed them to. Turning the corner, she noticed two figures standing by a door a few rooms down from their own. The figures appeared to be two women dressed in business-like attire, and wearing masks that, from this distance she wasn't able to identify. Whoever was in the room they guarded must have been the Ichijou that Yukiko mentioned, but who?

She was a little curious, and opted to stand watching to see if anyone would come out of that room in the next few minutes

"Of course not, ojou-sama." Ken weakly nodded, catching his breath as she pulled back. He wasn't quite as used to Mariko's more extreme methods of asserting dominance with him, but the thrill that came with that relative discomfort made him love it just as much as when she wasn't so cruel.

He lifted himself back up and followed Mariko out of the elevator upon their arrival at the Kami Wing, keeping his eyes on the floor when they weren't fixated on her legs and boots. Just the thought of taking them off and licking her clean of the sweat she surely built up walking around in them was enough to get him hard again, though he remained aware enough of his surroundings to clench his teeth and muffle his pants of breath to more natural volumes. However, these thoughts of his were interrupted regardless as Mariko came to a stop short of a door that wasn't to their room, but to another. Presumably that where the Ichijou that Yukiko warned them about was residing. Ken stopped before he could run into her, looking up in slight concern. Not so much why she wasn't moving - even he could tell - but why she made the decision to stop, and so notably to the guards. Still, he said nothing, not wanting to appear out of line.

The two guards at the door were indeed female, but had builds moreso like bodyguards than models. Broad shoulders, firm muscles under soft skin, thighs that could crush a melon; a fitting physique for the positions they held. One wore a black suit and tie with a white dress shirt to contrast, while the other wore a white suit and tie with black dress shirt. Similarly, the shisa masks they wore matched their schemes: white closed-mouth and black open-mouth. With nary a sound, the black-suited, black-masked guard turned her head and looked right at Mariko, wordlessly suggesting that she move along.

Whether the guards knew of Mariko's lineage was irrelevant; keeping the room clear of interlopers in general was their priority.

Mariko's focus was on something rather different than Kens. She looked directly at the masked woman that stood guarding the doors, knowing that if she dared to approach they could effortlessly break her in half. Though they didn't say anything, their auras spoke louder than words ever could. It was probably best to avoid unnecessary confrontations for now; so Mariko decided she would take the hint and move along, giving the leash a firm and soft shake.

At least, until the doors to the guarded room opened up. Revealing an unmasked woman that appeared to be in her early twenties, around twenty-three or so. As she was unmasked, those who looked at her face could see she had long dark brown hair with bangs, dark green eyes, and wore a red hair accessory resembling a rope with a three-leaf clover; the knots themselves resembling omamori. A beautiful and demure face, along with an elaborate kimono and haori combination? This was none other than Aimi Ichijou, the scion herself. And it would appear she wasn't alone; having people in her entourage other than her guards.

Both Aimi and Mariko looked at each other in the eyes, the tension in the air almost like a powder keg. Surprisingly, the situation was defused when Aimi retrieved a kitsune mask from under her haori before placing it over her face. Giving the woman before her a polite bow of her head. While Aimi was indeed more approachable than Kiyomi, being within an arms length of her was still a little nerve-wrecking

"May I help you?"

"N-no, it's nothing." Mariko replied. "Come, boy."

Ken's gaze shifted away from Mariko as the door opened and a group of people stepped out, led by a woman in a kimono and, after a brief moment, a kitsune mask. The brief window in which he saw her visage was enough to clue Ken in to who it was. Being one of the more public faces of the Ichijou zaibatsu, Aimi was bound to be recognized by many people, even those who cared little for the Ichijou's schemes and machinations. But seeing her in person was one thing. Seeing her in the company of a rival to the zaibatsu's hold on the adult entertainment industry was a whole other beast, one that was close to waking. Luckily, Aimi's polite greeting and Mariko's skittish response kept the situation from escalating. He looked back for a little longer, then nodded in compliance with Mariko's order. "Yes, ojou-sama." He resumed crawling behind her, hoping the trek to their room would be met with no more interruptions.

At the head of Aimi's entourage, standing just behind her, was a figure with snow white hair the length of a longer bob cut, though much of it was tied into a bun with a short ponytail sticking out from the top. Their gender was indeterminate from just a quick glance, though their 6' height, broad shoulders and flat chest all but indicated they were male. Their face was covered by an okami mask with blue highlights, and their dress was a simplistic yukata, one that lacked the Ichijou insignia on the back like the rest of the entourage had. They stepped forward, beside Aimi, and leaned in, speaking in a definitively male voice.

"A friend of yours, Aimi-san?"

Based on what he called her, and the casual nature with which he approached, it was clear he held a close relation to Aimi compared to the rest.

Mariko was embarrassed with how easily she backed off when face-to-face with the Ichijou scion herself. But then again, it might have been best avoiding escalating the situation further than it already had been. All in all, she should have considered herself lucky that it was Aimi she ran into, and not Kiyomi. The latter of which would have taken her staring as a sign of disrespect if the reports were valid.

Either way, she silently led Ken towards the room they had reserved for the night; with no more interruptions to get in the way. The room itself was spacious, and positively luxurious befitting of those who dwelled the highest tiers of the Golden Sakura. Half wooden floor, half tatami with said half being obscured by dividers with a plentiful array of S&M equipment alongside more vanilla furniture. She wasted little time in throwing off her coat, hanging it on a near-by hook as she looked at Ken.

"Strip and present yourself."

Meanwhile, the Ichijou scion continued her journey down the hallway of the Kami Wing, with the elevators her destination. She would however, reply to her followers inquiries. "I know of her." She simply said. "I mentioned Inoue-san earlier, did I not? That would be her daughter, Mariko. We've approached them with several offers but they still refuse business with us. Mother wants to resort to more extreme measures but I think it appropriate to go about it more amicably."

"Though, do tell me."
She said, shifting the topic of the conversation. "You're deserving of a reward. What is your ideal submissive?"

Ken kept quiet just as Mariko did as he followed her to the room. Once inside, he took a look around at the amenities, positively amazed by what all was offered. The amount of whips and paddles for just the one room, speaking nothing of the kinds of rope and gags and even outfits on the nearby rack, was almost enough to take his breath away. Even so, he remained diligent, his gaze returning to Mariko as she discarded her jacket and turned to face him with her domme uniform fully exposed.

At her command, he straightened his posture and bowed his body forward. "Of course, ojou-sama." Rising to his feet, he disrobed, starting with his shirt and pants, which he folded neatly and set to the side. His socks and boxer briefs followed. All that was left was him, fully nude save for the collar. His body was lithe and hairless, save for scant and neatly trimmed pubes just above his crotch. He kept them short so that, when the day arrived that Mariko requested he shave them clean off, it would be no hassle.

He returned to his knees and assumed a dogeza pose, prostrated before his mistress and awaiting what tortures she had in store for him this evening.

The okami-masked man followed alongside Aimi, listening to what she had to say, nodding along with each sentence. Though the words she had on the matter of recruiting the Inoue dommes into their ranks was interesting, that was not where his responsive concerns laid.

"I see. I wasn't aware that was the younger Inoue. Still, whatever her stance is on our offers outside of the elder's influence, approaching her won't be so easy, I believe."

He spoke matter-of-factly and thoughtfully; proof that even without the Inoue crest on his person to tie him to the bloodline, he had a purpose in the scion's entourage regardless. After all, he was her primary partner. A boyfriend, in other words. Shiki Katamura, the commoner in Aimi Ichijou's court.

He perked up a little as she made mention of a reward, particularly a submissive for him to engage with. His mask hid his blush, but the brief pause in his movement before continuing said enough about how intrigued he was. "From here, I presume? If possible, I would like Kiri." He said nothing more on the matter; the mere mention of the pet name belonging to one of Yukiko's most prized employees at the Golden Sakura flagship was enough for Aimi to understand his desires beyond her.

Last edited:
So many choices, Mariko mused to herself as she paced around the room; letting her heels click against the wooden floor in an effort to unnerve and excite Ken as he prostrated himself before her. As for his appearance? She was satisfied with it at least for the time being. Though she would like to see him fully shaved soon. She had the intention of leaving her mark tattooed right on his midriff so when the time came, he'd wear more than just the collar as proof of ownership.

Going back to the activity they'd open with for the night, it was quite a tricky one. She didn't want to open up right away with fucking his ass but jumping into any heavy activity before she was properly warmed up would be too hasty as well. Along with calling up someone to 'assist' in tonight's session and besides, she wanted to save that for much later. So perhaps for now some verbal humiliation would suffice

"Now, what should I do to you?" She purred. "Don't you understand how much of a pathetic piece of shit you look right now?" Mariko said as she gave a light, swift kick to Kens testicles. For as kind as she was as Mariko Inoue, as Mistress Mariko she was as every bit as intimidating and cruel as her mother. "I could take you home, lock you in my basement and reduce you to nothing but a sex doll for my mothers gimp boi."

"If there's a brain left in that head of yours crawl forward, crawl forward and lick my boots. And keep your head down, boy."

Aimi nodded, confirming what Shiki had said.

"She is much more opposed to our ideals than Kotone-San. That much is certain." She said, awaiting the elevator. "As I said before, mother wishes to escalate. But I believe not having that business in our portfolio will not hurt our bottom line. Then again, we Ichijou are known for being ruthless and calculating. There's a reason we have endured and eventually dominated."

If one knew Ichijou history, their ascension was impressive. From their origins in the Edo period, their smart powerplay during WW2 and their extreme growth during the Bubble era; the Ichijou Clan story was awe inspiring. Though it was one that was often disputed by historians; some believing it was all true and some believing it was mostly all propaganda. It didn't change the fact that the Ichijou were the most powerful clan in the Kanto region.

"And I did mean in my stable of subs." Aimi said correcting him. "Though one day I may book you an appointment with Kiri-kun. That being said, I believe I have the perfect one for you. Hana-chan, you've had your eyes on her for a bit, yes?"

Before he knew it, the private session had begun, and in the form of a twofer. First, belittlement, worded in the most disgusted phrasing possible; and then, impact, light enough to leave him unharmed in the long term but not so light that he was left unaffected. He winced in pain as her boot struck his balls, shivering some in a mix of delight and fear - delighted fear, one might interpret - as the rush of pleasure coursed through him. Already, he was turned on by Mistress Mariko's first actions upon coming out to play (if you could even call it "playing"), and he got even more aroused at the tease she gave. The idea of being used and abused to the point of being a fucktoy was exciting enough for Ken, who trusted Mariko to pull it off in a fashion that he loved every minute of, but the mention of the "gimp boi" at the end made his cock twitch in further excitement, enough that he blushed brighter in slight embarrassment, but not so strongly it turned into denial.

Though he never met Kotone, Ken knew plenty about her from Mariko's word-of-mouth, plus a couple photos that showed off their mother-daughter domme status. One of the things he knew was that Kotone had a live-in sub, or in more taboo language, a slave. A male who served multiple purposes for the senior domme, be it an assistant treated with respect or a punching bag treated with disdain, whichever suited her mood best in any given situation. Most often, though, he was left in what was agreed to be his default state, fully encased and accessible if desired, submissive to his mistress and fellow dommes, yet any form of position to fellow subs, even dominant. Calling him a "gimp" was as appropriate as it was accurate, and the thought of being a gimp to a gimp excited the bicurious Ken very much.

He was soon snapped out of that daze of increased arousal by the sound of Mariko's voice. Gasping softly, he looked down at her boots, licking his lips in unconscious preparation to lick them next, and ultimately complied with a nod of the head, his gaze continued downwards as instructed. "Yes, ojou-sama." He then crawled forward, taking slow and deep breaths with each partial motion forward, and before he knew it, he was right at her feet. Without a sign of foreplay, not even a kiss to her boot, he stuck out his tongue and started licking, just as she requested. Moving his tongue back and forth along the leather and laces, working his way towards her ankle. He waited for her instruction on what more to do with the first before moving on to the second; that was, if she bothered to give any.

Shiki simply nodded at Aimi's observation, then lowered his head bashfully as he was corrected on his presumption. "Right. My mistake." Still, the thought of getting some one-on-one time with Kiri made him smile, not that it could be told behind the all-encompassing face of the okami.

At the mention of Hana, Shiki once more nodded. "Indeed I have. She's proven quite reliable a servant in the training sessions I've had the honor of witnessing. A little scatterbrained at times, sure, but personally, I think it adds to her appeal." He turned to look at Aimi, narrowing his gaze through the eye-slits in his mask. "She'll do nicely as my reward, Aimi-san."

Deep down, Mariko cared about Ken and valued him highly. Any time she used such verbal put downs she could not help but feel a little terrible even if her words were not out of genuine malice but rather her speaking purely as a dominatrix. It didn't seem like Ken minded though. In fact in her eyes it seemed to only excite him a little more than he already was; and so she'd take that as a silent signal to continue, watching as the man crawled forward and followed her instruction to give her boots a good lick. She smiled at this, though it was more of a smirk than anything.

"Good boy. That's exactly where you belong, isn't it?" She purred a little. "Under my heels." Mariko then tapped her other foot against the floor as a signal for him to switch legs and would let him work on them a little bit before she would give her next order.

"Enough. Bring me a medium sized strap-on and fix it to me, boy."

"That's alright." Aimi said before she nodded at Shiki's approval of his soon-to-be gift. "It will be a shame to part with her, but I can think of no one worthy to hold her collar than yourself, Shiki-san." Hana was someone who she personally watched over the training of, and while the woman was indeed scatterbrained liked Shiki had said, Hana was loyal and always eager to serve.

"If there's anything you need for her, the clan will provide. For now though, we are returning to headquarters." Which was more like the main Ichijou compound or estate.

Ken continued licking, nodding once at her teasing remarks. At her signal for him to switch legs, he did just that, lifting up and caressing her boot as he proceeded to kiss and lick it from bottom to top as well. After about a minute of that, she ordered for him to stop, to which he did with no more than a half-second's delay. He pulled back, then bowed his head to her at his next order. "As you wish, ojou-sama." He crawled away from her and over to the amenities section of the room. Once there, he got to his feet and started looking around for where the toys - specifically, the strap-ons - were kept. Upon locating them, he looked them over, searching for one that fit the description Mariko had given him.

Roughly a minute later, he found what was needed and returned to Mariko, kneeling before her while holding up the selected strap-on in both hands. It was a smooth purple dildo with curves to give it the shape of a more realistic cock, seven inches in length with a three-inch insert on the other side, so Mariko could feel equal pleasure from the thrusts, all with leather strap attachments.

"Is this one to your liking, ojou-sama?"

Shiki smiled behind his mask at Aimi's judgement, then bowed his head as she informed them of their place of return. "Understood." He couldn't wait to receive Hana, but as Aimi instructed that time would have to wait.

Eventually, the entourage made their way down to the first floor, heading to the front where they would make their exit. On their way, Shiki realized they would be passing the service desk in front, where he remembered Yukiko, the Madam of the Golden Sakura herself, was stationed for the evening. He thought it was a nice touch, that the proprietress greeted and bid farewell to coming and going visitors. Made the experience feel more personable than at your standard brothel. Were they to pass her, though, he knew better not to initiate the departing conversation, leaving that task in Aimi's hands. Assuming Yukiko didn't make the first move herself...

Back
Top Bottom