Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tokyo Decadence (Yume Kuribayashi) (NSFW)

"Hurry it up!" She ordered in a low voice as Ken moved over to the toy racks, picking out a strap-on that no doubt he felt would suit her. And indeed, the seven inch variant he chose satisfied her; especially the purple color and more realistic appearance. Part of her wondered if he'd be able to take seven inches, or if he needed more anal training than what she had given him in the past. Still, she nodded in approval and pointed downward at her crotch area.

"Good boy. Now fix it to me, and lube it up well. Should you prove you can follow basic instructions I might just let you cum." Mariko's voice was dripping with malice. Not genuine malice however, but a tone befitting a dominatrix.

"I bet you can't wait, can you? You can't wait to take seven inches of cock up your ass, you slut."

The journey down to the first floor was quiet and largely uneventful. On the way down Aimi was mulling over a few things in her head, such as how Shiki would take to Hana and if he'd be willing to exchange his family name for hers. Such a thing would have to wait however as it all depended on how Kiyomi would react to giving her daughter away.

They would depart the elevator once it had reached its destination and run into Yukiko, who was still stationed in reception. It was odd seeing the Madam herself take over greeting duties but it definitely gave a more personable experience. It wasn't much of a concern to Aimi however as she bowed her head on the way past as Yukiko did the same, initiating the conversation.

"I hope your stay was to your liking, Ichijou-sama." Her tone with her was much more submissive, rather than filled with the air of confidence she exuded as the Madam. Even in her own establishment, she showed difference to Aimi, who was by in large above her in status.

"It was indeed, thank you for hosting me, Nakamura-san." Aimi said with a smile, though one couldn't see for the kitsune mask they would be able to tell from they way she spoke.

Mariko's call for him to pick up the pace did not deter Ken any, having gotten used to such calls in some of his previous sessions with her. But he'd be lying if he said he didn't feel a little
excited as she told him to hurry; it was likely because of the atmosphere of the room, almost perfectly designed to make the BDSM experience all the more pinpoint in both its call and its response, so to speak.

At her order to lube up the strap-on, Ken bowed his head to her in acknowledgement. "Of course, ojou-sama." He then tilted the phallus towards his lips and wrapped them around the tip. He closed his eyes and moaned softly, pushing it forward an inch as he bobbed his head down onto it a few more. From there, he fellated it thoroughly, his tongue slicking up the shaft with his saliva in a not quite expert, but definitely experienced fashion. He had done this sort of thing before with Mariko, and had a couple toys he practiced on for technique. But as used to this sort of thing as he was, it always managed to arouse him, his cock twitching its way to greater hardness as his ojou-sama's teases about where it was going to go sounded directly at him.

Once the toy was lubed to the hilt, he pulled back, gasping sharply before slowly regaining his breath. Once collected, he held up the strap-on for Mariko. "May I affix it to you now, ojou-sama?"

Shiki remained silent as he and Aimi passed by Yukiko, nodding his head to her in acknowledgement of his own. However, as he raised his head back to its natural position, he turned it slightly, noticing someone's approach. With the limited periphery his okami mask gave, he sensed it more through sound.

The sound being spirited panting, coming from one of the Golden Sakura's employees. Though the majority of the workers at the brothel were femboys, owing to Yukiko's preferences, many of them were also young women. The approaching worker was of the latter category, her cleavage visible above the part in her yukata and matching the tone and texture of the rest of her skin unlike wearable falsies. What stood out about this one, however, wasn't her manner of dress - typical for an employee of the Golden Sakura - but her physical appearance. Namely, her hair. While her lithe body, brown eyes and cute face were certainly alluring, her hair - naturally dark brown but bleached blonde and subject to a sidecut on the left that gave her a basic punk-ish appearance that contrasted the expectations of a traditionally-themed establishment - was what caught the eye of most. If not for her panting alerting him, and surely others in the entourage as well, to her presence, that would have been the case for Shiki.

The girl stopped in her tracks, catching her breath for a moment before she bowed in greeting to Yukiko, her body bowing between the 45-degree angle of respect and the 90-degree angle of apology. "Good evening, Yukiko-sama," she said. "Is now a bad time?"

Her name was Eri Takashiki. And though not the newest employee at the Golden Sakura, she was among the most recent of hires, and her attitude, eager to please yet prone to not reading the room, certainly showed it.

The rooms atmosphere certainly would help intensify the already erotic experience far more than previous locales did. If Mariko had to be honest, she was a little jealous that Yukiko managed to capture the perfect aura. But then again, this place wouldn't be what it was without such knowledge. It didn't matter however; as Mariko would just have to let her body language and her cadence speak for herself.

She watched as he began to lube up the strap-on, using his own saliva as the substance. It would have been easier for him to grab some actual lube and use that but there was something much more satisfying making a sub 'provide' their own; especially as it meant she could witness just how far her beloved came in regards to sucking cock. It gave her an idea, one that she would certainly follow-up on a little bit later. What if she made use of the establishments hires to really test Kens experience with fellatio? How he'd fare with the real thing.

Mariko put that in the back of her mind for now, instead focusing on Ken as he held the strap-on up to her. "Good boy. Now affix it to me and present yourself over there." She smirked lightly. Pointing to a standing pillory complete with restraints for the ankles. It would keep his body stood and bent over and his legs spread.

"That's no problem, Ichijou-sama; your patronage is always an honor." Yukiko moved to bow again but was cut off by the sound of someone approach, quite rapidly judging by the sound of heavy breathing. She would have been lying if she said she was surprised to see just who had made their appearance. From the records she had read, the woman always seemed to be behind on quota; and often rubbed the rest of the staff the wrong way with her inability to read the room. Nonetheless, she was always willing to please whenever she could. Yukiko always did appreciate a hard-worker.

"Eri, when I'm hosting important guests you stay quiet until you are spoken to. Understand?" Yukiko took a slightly frustrated but elegant puff of her kiseru as she looked at Aimi, bowing her head lower than before. "I'm terribly sorry for her indiscretion, Ichijou-sama. She is fairly new and hasn't quite gotten used to etiquette. I'll be sure to discipline her appropriately."

"No, no. It's quite alright." Aimi shook her head. "I'm the one that's intruding." She said and looked at Eri, nodding. "Please, what is it you wished to say to the Madam?" All in all, Eri was really lucky it was Aimi that she interrupted; as Kiyomi would not have tolerated such insolence.

"Yes, of course." Ken nodded, then reached out to place the strap-on on Mariko's crotch. He made sure the straps fit snugly but not so tight they bothered her, and guided the internal portion of the toy into her slit without making any direct contact with it himself. It was as simple as pulling down a zipper running down the front of her new outfit, and once that was done, it was time to move on to the next order.

Giving the tip of the spit-lubed strap-on a kiss before pulling back, Ken turned around and crawled on all fours toward the pillory. Once there, he stood, only to hunch over as he settled himself in the holes serving as his restraints. One for his head, two for his hands, two for his legs. He stayed in position within them, waiting for Mariko to lock him in and, at long last tonight, have her way with him.

Eri practically squealed at Yukiko's reprimand, and without another word, she bowed once more, nodding her head for extra measure. All that escaped her lips then was an "Mm-hmm!".

But then, as Aimi defused the situation - something that indeed made her stand apart from her mother and her more traditional approach to discipline - she felt a sense of ease, one still tinged by dread as she anticipated a penalty from Yukiko regardless. Even so, she raised her head, gaze once again focused on Yukiko, and resumed herself. "I just wanted to inform Yukiko-sama of a s-uh, a little incident that just occurred, up in room 204." She started getting sheepish again the more she went into it, occasionally gazing downward out of obvious guilt. "There was a lube spill... Over half the bottle's gone, soaked into the tatami... I cleaned it up the best I could, but..." She shook a little as she tried to get the next words out, knowing that no matter what she said, it wouldn't change Yukiko's response to such low-stakes yet otherwise improper news.

It was a simple task, and one that Ken followed competently which made Mariko smile internally. There was no time to be sentimental or soft however, as tonights session was about to begin in earnest. As she locked him in the pillory; making sure each lock was secure, she eyed the safety release should it ever come into play. Such a thing was important, no matter how rough the act got.

She could tell by looking at him, he was practically begging for her to finally enter him. It almost made her want to postpone things a little more just to see him squirm, almost. Mariko had some real fun in mind later on but for now, with a firm smack across his buttocks she took her position behind him. Gripping his sides and slowly but surely pressing the tip of the strap-on against his hole. She grinned some, teasing it a little.

As Eri spoke, Yukiko would remain silent with an expression on her face that could either be read as stoicism or faint annoyance. The news that there was a spillage made her toss her head with a light huff, her kiseru pressed against her lips. Not only that, but it was over half a bottle? The fact that such clumsiness was admitted to in front of an Ichijou vexed her, but she kept her face straight.

"I see. Well I suppose the culprit would have to pay for not just another bottle but perhaps even replacement of the tatami out of their cut." Her eyes looked dead toward Eri, implying that she was responsible for the incident. "Wait for me in my office. I'll be up there in an hour." Yukiko simply said before she turned to Aimi, bowing her head. "I'm truly, terribly sorry about this, Ichijou-sama."

Aimi shook her head. "Accidents happen, please don't go too hard on her. Either way, I must take my leave." With a bow back in response, she would complete her farewells to Yukiko as she made her way back toward the entrance

Ken stayed in place as Mariko secured his restraints, making little movement and even littler sound. It was only when all five locks were secure, though, that he started to teasingly squirm, shifting around in excitement as he waited for his ojou-sama to enter him. But even that stopped, the moment she smacked his ass. "Ahh~!" His yelp was followed by a series of sighs, further emphasized by a bright blush. He resisted further squirming at the feel of steadiness Mariko imposed on him, and gasped out soft, anticipatory sighs as he could feel her artificial length prodding him. He was more than ready to take it in, now it was all a matter of when Mariko would make her move.

Eri's nervousness increased as Yukiko expressed her inevitable dissatisfaction with the contents of her report. She even whined through pursed lips as she was made aware of the damages that would have to come out of her salary, if not her own pocket. Still, she understood fully it was her fault, and all Yukiko's gaze did was confirm her own blame. Upon receiving her order, she bowed her upper body forward, once again at the same angle. "Yes, Yukiko-sama!" She turned around and walked away, heading for Yukiko's office on the upper floors. If she could cry twin waterfalls, she would have, but in reality, she simply let out a low whine of fear and anxiety at what she was sure to be subjected to.

Shiki remained silent throughout the whole exchange, occasionally turning his head to show his attention. As Aimi alerted them all to her departure, meaning his as well, he bowed his head to Yukiko before following behind once more.

"It still amazes me that this place hires women as attendants," he whispered to Aimi. "You'd think it was all femboys, from the reputation preceding the Golden Sakura. Wouldn't you say so, Aimi-san?"

Just hearing, and no doubt seeing how excited and eager Ken was for the act to finally begin almost made her change her mind entirely. Now she could have pulled out and made him beg for it but for as much fun as teasing him was, actually committing to the act would be just as satisfactory. Keeping her grip on his hips, she pushed forward ever slowly. The phallus entering his hole rather effortlessly all things considered. Now whether this was through the anal training she had him do while alone or the result of previous pegging sessions was irrelevant.

Eventually, she had filled him up to the hilt. Grunting a little as she begun to rock her hips back and forth; taking it slow and steady to start. "I never thought you'd be so eager to have a cock in you. Maybe one day you'll have the real thing~"

"Because that's all you're good for, isn't it bitch."

Yukiko had ever intention on making the wait as torturous as possible for her; sometimes the anticipation of punishment was punishment itself. She had done this before. Sending people up to her office to await reprimanding and instead sending them away after a verbal dressing down. The psychological edge was something Yukiko took full advantage of, even if she wasn't against getting physical.

Aimi on the other hand; while being no stranger to either method of punishment and certainly not being against the more hands-on approach, internally hoped Aimi would take it easy on the girl for her mistakes. Not like Aimi had room to talk however, considering the Ichijou's notoriety for their cruelty. It wasn't a concern of hers either way, she wasn't about to tell Yukiko how she should reprimand those beneath her. Instead, she focused on the walk back to her limousine that no doubt awaited her and Shiki. Speaking of which, he posed a question to her that, while was a curious one was slightly ignorant of him; at least she thought so anyway.

"The Golden Sakura hires all types." She said, her voice demure as it ever was. "While it's true a good majority of their staff are males of a more feminine persuasion. They do hire women. It's also extremely open and welcoming to all sexual preferences."

"Though as for my own question, completely off topic of course. I assume you have plans on how you'd train Hana? She really is a good girl. Scatter-brained, like you said but loyal. If mother sold her off...well, that would have been a waste."

After what felt like an eternity, but merely turned out but a few seconds, Mariko finally pushed forward and entered him. Ken moaned sharply at the initial penetration, and as she worked her way in, slowly and steadily, he continued to sound his pleasure in such a manner, albeit quieter and punctuated with numerous sighs. Once he could feel the base of the strap-on, he let out a deep sigh, relaxing fully as he prepared for his ojou-sama to truly begin fucking him.

He closed his eyes as he felt Mariko's hips start to move, and the toy going along with it. He let out a low groan, one that felt no less aroused than those prior, and shuddered some in the binds of the pillory, savoring the beginning motions that the domme enacted upon him. What's more, he savored her words, harsh and humiliating remarks targeted at his worth and sexuality in equal measure. The thought of being fucked by a real cock, be it attached to Mariko's own crotch or that of an actual guy, pervaded his mind, though his verbal response came at the end of her starting statements, prompting him to open his eyes and reveal just how they were starting to glaze over in that moment.

"Yes, ojou-sama..." he softly uttered. "I'm your little bitch, only good for being fucked..." He inhaled sharply, then let out a slightly louder moan, squeezing the dildo with his anal walls.

Being new to the Golden Sakura, Eri wasn't the most familiar with how Yukiko did things when it came to penalties. Most of the staff was so well-behaved that she rarely came across punishments in action, and those few she did were mere reprimands. If anything followed up from those, they were in private and never spoken of afterwards. She couldn't help but wonder if hers would come across in such a way... Still, anything was to be expected from her position, so she continued up to her office with the utmost tension.

Shiki knew his question sounded a little foolish, but he still felt it was worth voicing, especially with how many femboys did, in fact, work the floor at the Golden Sakura. It was clear Yukiko had a type, and it made seeing a female employee make all the more of an impact. Even so, he listened intently to Aimi's lecture, nodding his head in response as he followed her towards the limo. "Understood, Aimi-san."

Then, in regards to what she had to ask him... "Indeed it would have. I have not put much thought into my training for her yet. I was thinking of having her acclimate for about a day, half at the very least, and then put her to work the following afternoon. No offense to you or Mistress Ichijou, but having been under your control for so long, she's no doubt deserving of a break."

The way Ken responded to each and ever thrust she gave him pleased her. As if he was primed and trained to respond exactly how she wished of him, his body only for her pleasure alone. Such words he spoke were music to her ears; affirmations of what he was ringing a pleasant melody. Mariko did not let up either, rolling her hips slightly as she moved in and out in a steady pace with her hands still gripped on his sides. This would continue for a few minutes more, with her pace altering every now and then between fast and slow before eventually, she pulled out of him; quite effortlessly as well.

Of course that didn't mean the night was over, far from it. Mariko sauntered over to the other side of the room and, though Ken couldn't see it she picked up a whip from a nearby rack; which was thin and about the size of an arm in length. With a resounding crack against the floor, it would be more than enough to clue Ken in on what was about to happen.

"I wonder how much my aim as improved..."

Even though Aimi did not mind the question, her lecture and proceeding silence certainly didn't help matters as she climbed inside of the limo once the door was opened for her. One couldn't help but feel like she was a little angry but in truth, her mind was elsewhere. She contemplated video calling Kiyomi but since she was currently with Shiki, the Ichijou Matriarch would likely hassle her about marrying a more wealthy suitor and not some commoner. It didn't look like it, but there was a little tension within the upper Ichijou ranks..

"I'm sure you'll train her well. And like I said, should you require anything to aid in her training...I'll be more than happy to provide." She said, handing him some documents which seemed to be regarding Hana. A profile of her with a mugshot. "Hana Yun. 21, from Seoul, South Korea. I've also included an official contract of ownership. When we get back you'll receive her collar."

As the night wore on in the shortest of terms, Mariko's actions kept Ken excited, both in keeping him looking forward to what his ojou-sama would do next, and in the sense that she kept him from climaxing. It was unbecoming of a sub to cum by their own terms and not at those of their dom, and true to that sentiment, Ken kept himself on edge, no matter how hard his cock throbbed or how much pre he dripped, so long as Mariko didn't give him the order. It was a good show of the training she put him through for such a scenario and carried out with him many times in private, though her alternation between fast and slow thrusting served as the perfect failsafe in case a consistent pattern of fast thrusts into his trained asshole was enough for him to naturally let loose.

But despite it all, all his gasps and moans and begs to cum, Mariko didn't give the order. In fact, she eventually pulled out of him, the ultimate wordless denial she could have given. With a sharp gasp and a girlish moan to follow, Ken caught his breath as his back door slightly gaped. He shifted some in the rigid binds of the pillory, left in anticipation of what Mariko was planning next. As soon as he heard the crack of the whip, he knew. Blood running cold, and a breakout of sweat at the same temperature. But while others responded in fear, and his face appeared to match it, Ken was actually ecstatic.

If there was one thing he loved just as much as getting fucked like a whore by his ojou-sama, it was getting punished by her.

"Of course. Thank you, Aimi-san." Shiki seated himself in the limo next to the Ichijou scion, taking the documents from her as she offered them. He started reading them with his mask still on, though once the doors to the limo shut, he lifted it up and placed it to the side, revealing a feminine face that contrasted his deep voice, but at the same time complimented his body type.

"Understood," he said again as he flipped through the pages of the document and skimmed Hana's credentials. There were points of interest that stood out to him in the report, and it showed in his occasional remarks. "Hmm, it says here that her parents are deceased, and her older brother is presently serving in the ROK Armed Forces. If nothing else, that would explain why she was the one saddled with the debt her family owes us. Assuming she didn't accrue it per her own actions, of course." He flipped the page, hoping to find the answer to that question either there, or out of Aimi's mouth directly.

Mariko took a few moments to herself, watching Ken squirm in his binds no doubt in a delicious combination of fear and excitement. She was also eying up his buttocks; her target, visualising her aim being true as if she was at a shooting range. It wasn't a bad comparison, as her job also required accuracy. She wanted to avoid hitting any other part of him, like the back of his thighs for instance. As for her reasoning behind wanting to do this? Well..she could indeed say it was for punishments sake but in truth she really did not need a reason. She gave another crack in preparation again, licking her lips slightly before she pulled her arm back...

And struck.

Her aim was true, the whip lashing his buttocks soundly with a satisfying crack of leather meeting skin providing the next few seconds of ambiance. She would proceed to bring the whip down six more times before she stopped to admire her handiwork, pacing over to him as she ran a latex gloved hand across the welts that no doubt had formed.

The reasoning behind Hana's imprisonment by the Ichijous was, admittedly unknown to Aimi. That or she just forgot. She did remember offering to take her over Kiyomi however, no doubt sparing the woman from a much worse fate. "I haven't read that far yet but that's interesting." Aimi said, lifting up her own mask just as Shiki did. "Hmm, maybe it could have been something ancestral? She may have incurred the debt herself? I must say I'm curious to know the reasoning."

His response to the first strike was to be expected from anyone taking a whip strike to a region as sensitive as their ass. Ken closed his eyes and let out a pained moan, from both the impact and the shivers sent throughout his body. His expression, though, kept its ecstatic state, and the as the next six strikes demonstrated, it was actually quite the fitting expression. With every lash, his moans got more and more aroused, clearly showing him to be just as much of a masochist as he was submissive. His fists clenching, toes curling, cock twitching as it continued to leak precum... and above it all, a pair of glazed-over eyes and an open mouth from which his tongue stuck out and dripped drool onto the tatami below.

Just as Mariko needed no more reason to whip him other than she liked it, Ken likewise needed no justification for his response to it, beyond that it turned him on and he wanted more. He knew his ojou-sama would be on the same page as him, and per that show of trust - plus the fact that doing so would go against his present rights as her sub - he remained wordless. All he did was pant in reaction to the lingering stings, and girlishly moan in further arousal as she ran her hand over the fresh welts on his ass.

"If anything, I'm curious to know how she or her family wound up owing us debt in the first place. Perhaps they owed someone else, then Mistress Ichijou volunteered to pay it off, and now she's looking to recoup that loss?" He flipped the page, skimming the contents for an answer to his own question. After a few seconds, he smiled, finding what he was looking for. "Ah, here we are. Says here her family took out a loan from a mortgage company with ties to organized crime. They changed up the interest rate on them behind their backs and that's how the debt was accrued." He held out the page he presently held (and those below) and showed them to Aimi. "Interestingly enough, they leave out how this situation got on our radar, but long story short, we took on the debt by paying them off, and now Hana's expected to pay us back in the form of sexual servitude."

His reactions made her unanimously happy to both see and hear in equal measure. There was a side of her that wanted to break character and praise him as the girlfriend, not the dominatrix that she assumed the role of in this current moment. The illusion had to be maintained at least until the session was over, and so she would keep her emotions ice cold for the time being; gripping his hair and yanking his head back roughly as she crouched down to stare into his eyes. "So pathetic~" Mariko said in a low, sing-song voice. "All my love and you still haven't reciprocated?" Her whip hand struck his crotch with the handle. "Maybe you need some extra encouragement.."

Her words weren't exactly cryptic. But her intent was calling on additional 'help' as she stood and slowly made her way over to the rooms phone; a direct line to the front desk. She was thinking of requesting one of the establishments finest boys, someone who knew how to dish out as much as they could give; a dominant at heart. And that was exactly what she requested.

Aimi nodded when Shiki explained to her what the deal was behind the woman's current situation. "I thought it would have been that obvious. Women being placed in her position aren't exactly uncommon when it comes to criminals, especially foreigners." What exactly happened to the gang that held her family's debt? Aimi didn't even know, only Kiyomi did. Though if she had to guess, the Ichijou's made servants out of them.

In a twisted sense, the Ichijou did society a favor. Even if they often at times acted more like than the legitimate corporation the average citizen knew them as. "Regardless, she is in your hands now. Any other concerns regarding her you want to share or ask of me?"

It was secondary in his mind, but Ken knew deep down that his nonvocal responses to Mariko's handiwork weren't good enough. Sure, it was perfectly obedient of him to not speak unless spoken to, but it was even more perfectly domineering of his ojou-sama to reprimand him for it. As such, when she yanked his hair and looked directly into his eyes, the resultant chill he felt all throughout his body filled him with just as much arousal as it did shame. With a soft groan, another glob of pre oozed out of his cock and dripped onto the floor. The strike to his crotch with the handle of her whip only pushed him even closer, his member throbbing intensely, but he held back, not wanting to cum without permission.

And then, she made mention of "extra encouragement". Of what he read up on regarding the Golden Sakura ahead of the night's visit, he knew what that meant, even before she started walking towards the phone: that one of the staff would be called up to assist. He had a gut feeling Mariko would request one of the many boys on hand; an all too perfect demonstration of his worth to her in this moment, in these roles. Too pathetic to reciprocate his ojou-sama's love, but pathetic enough to no doubt reach that point from another man. As much as he wanted to imagine what the aftercare would be like, he decided to hold off, focusing on the fact that he was moments away from his very first truly gay experience. And to that, he did respond to Mariko, once she hung up the phone.

"P-Please, ojou-sama... Don't let them go too hard on me... It'll be my first time with another boy, after all..."

It would earn him a penalty, for sure, but it would be well worth it, especially as it was Mariko applying it.

While Kiyomi would have definitely put anyone who wronged her to work, even Aimi had to know that bringing a foreign mafia to her knees was outside of her expertise, let alone her wisdom. Simply paying them what they deemed Hana to be worth and therefore keeping them off her and her family's backs was as far as she went; all she wanted was Hana, she was the only servant she made out of the whole deal. And now she was about to see a transfer into Shiki's capable hands.

"Not at the moment, Aimi-san," he responded with a shake of his head, closing up the document on Hana and setting it aside. "Though I would like to ready myself before I meet her face-to-face. But the question is, shall we do it here, or would a private room back at the estate suit your tastes better?" Of course, he referred to intercourse. Even foreplay would do; ultimately, it would come down to Aimi's mood.

"Did I even give you permission to argue? Let alone speak?!" Mariko shot a glare at him so intense that it could be felt even if he wasn't looking at her. Especially when she slapped him across the face for good measure. "You'll take whatever they give you and you will like it. Considering you'd probably enjoy it anyway I have no worries about that." She laughed wickedly, sitting herself down in front of him as she waited for the worker she hired to step through the door.

And sure enough, it didn't take long for such a person to make their appearance as after a knock on the door, it swung open revealing a rather attractive looking femboy whose physical features certainly gelled well with Marikos own when it came to his hairstyle and regular fashion sense but right now, he was nude except for a simple robe that just reached his thighs. The man in question was twenty-year old Hideki Kikuchi; or Kiku as he was known around the Golden Sakura.

"Greetings, and how may I serve you?" He bowed.

So polite. And what surprised Mariko more was just how prompt he was. A perk for the higher tier customers or just standard service? Either way, he was quick and she would waste little time in delivering her order. "I want you to give this thing some encouragement. His hole is already prepped and ready for you."

"As you wish, Ma'am." Kiku said, approaching Ken from behind after he threw off his robe; revealing he was already well erect. He gave Kens ass a firm squeeze, leaning over him as he whispered into his ear, sliding his cock slowly into the man. "Such a naughty boy, upsetting your Mistress~" He said in a sing-song tone. "We can't have that, can we? No..we can't~"

She never considered that, but it made sense. It didn't change the fact that in her mind if there was anyone who could do such a thing, it would be Kiyomi. She was vicious, but also smart; the hallmarks of an Ichijou. What was done was done however and Hana was now firmly in Ichijou hands, which was all that mattered. Aimi then turned her attention to what Shiki had to say next, understanding what he meant by 'readying himself'. She shook her head, though not out of complete dismissal.

"Not here." She said. "Wait until we get back. However as a further reward, you get to chose exactly what you would like to do. Though, it has been a while since you have paid your respects to the Kitsune...but she is magnanimous."

Ken couldn't help but tense up in instinctive response to Mariko's reprimand, and likewise, he let out a soft grunt as he was slapped across the face, too restrained to properly flinch. It was certainly cruel of her, to chide him for not being receptive enough as he stayed silent, only to be chastised the moment he said something. A contrast like that would have driven any submissive crazy with confusion as to what their domme wanted, and though it was the case conceptually for Ken, in practice he loved it when she went to those lengths. It satisfied his inner and outer masochist very well, though he kept up the unsure submissive veneer regardless, even in his immediate response to her reminder that whatever the attendant who came to fuck him said and did would go. "Y-Yes, ojou-sama!!" He jerked his head once in an attempt at a bow, then remained still and steady as the wait continued for the arriving worker.

He couldn't see Kiku upon his entering of their room, but he definitely heard him. His voice, so soft and polite, but at the same time assertive and undeniably possessive of a Y chromosome. His member twitched upon the first phrase he said, and at the second, he was already antsy to get fucked. It would no doubt make Mariko at least a little bit jealous beyond her kayfabe, that he'd be so eager for a homosexual experience, but experiencing the brunt of it, especially after being considered nothing less than a "thing" to her, was something he was honestly looking forward to.

And so, when Kiku thrust into him, teasing him in a way that managed to hit just the right notes with only half a semblance of trying, Ken immediately let out a moan, closing his eyes and savoring the feeling of both the thrust and the femboy's words.

"Oh, I get to choose, do I?" Shiki glanced at Aimi before closing his eyes, grinning all the while. "In that case, I do hope the Kitsune won't mind the Okami pay his dues as soon as possible. Especially as she brought them up to begin with~." He moved his right hand over to Aimi's leg, placing it just above her knee. He refrained from moving it further up; best to leave her waiting and excited, especially with the condition she laid out.

Dressing up completely would have to wait for another time, so she nixed that. There was no rush though, as there would be plenty of time to mull over what Aimi subjected him to while they continued to travel back to Ichijou Headquarters; a large gated compound that looked more like the base of operations for a government agency or a major Yakuza clan than a corporation. It couldn't hold a candle to the Ichijou ancestral home though.

But while the elite had to wait for their fun, back in the Golden Sakura the night had already begun.

Indeed, Mariko was slightly jealous that Kiku was prompting excitement out of her lover, she didn't let it get to her. Remaining completely focused on the dominatrix persona she had cultivated rather than break character and speak completely as herself. That being said, she had to admit that the upper echelons of the Golden Sakura had certainly earned their reputation. Yukiko had some greatly skilled and good looking workers among her roster. The words and affliction he used, along with the controlled trusting that managed to hit just the right pleasure spots...Kiku was a consummate professional.

"There you go, doesn't that feel nice?~"

Though Aimi remained silent to his response, the hint of a smile he was able to spot was enough indication to please him. And so, he sat back as the ride back to the Ichijou clan's central compound continued on in the early hours of the night.

Ken gasped a few more times as Kiku continued expertly thrusting in and out of him, not too fast nor too slow, and in just the right motions to push him closer and closer to the edge. He knew full well Mariko would be jealous, though the fact that he had been given the go-ahead to respond after she decided to outsource topping him to someone else was to thank for, as opposed to her efforts being inferior to the femboy's. Even so, at his ojou-sama's remarks, he let out a couple gasps of breath, nodding to her in spirited indication. Shortly after doing so, he squeezed Kiku's member with his inner walls, as if begging for more.

Back
Top Bottom