Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male looking for het RPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjdude

Star
So, once more? XD

I'm a bit submissive, though not excessively so. I'm not too much into dom/sub rps, but if there's plot in it, I can do it.

I like plot usually, but I can go without if I'm bored.

I only do het RPs, sorry.

I'm into a lot of paranormal RPs. Vampires, aliens, monsters, demons. All that jazz. Though I generally like playing the human in those kind of things, stuck in an odd situation. Just my deal.

I can do a lot of canon stuff. If you've got an idea, just post it here. I'm not going to post everything I watch and would love to see RPed out that list would take a while...I'm more of a live-action TV fan, and am very picky about my anime.

If you've got an idea, either post here or drop me a PM. IM me on one of the profiles I have listed. Just tell me the idea! I can be curious. I prefer plots in my RPs...PWP has sort of lost its appeal to me recently. XD

Some of the stuff I would like;

Fantasy:
VampirexHuman
VampirexHunter
DemonxHuman
DemonxWizard/warlock
SuccubusxHuman
DragonxRider
WitchxHuman

Sci-Fi:
ExporerxExplorer
AlienxCrash-landed human
PiratexStranded pilot

Others:
TeacherxStudent
StudentxStudent
Historicals(generally from any period, gimme ideas)
Incest, mostly SisxBro and MomxSon​

For reference...honestly, I love most fandoms. With the exception of Harry Potter and Twilight, I'll RP pretty much mostly any fandom I'm familiar with. Just ask if I've heard of something or am familiar with something. Because there's way too many fandoms out there I'd like to see RPs of to list. heh.

Sure, just send me some ideas for how you would want to do those by PM, and I'll take al ook at them. :)

Right now, I'd be up for either the demonxhuman, succubusxhuman, or witchxhuman plots.

Hmm...I can come up for a plot for either one of those three. In those three pairings. Which one would you be playing?

DemonxHuman seems like the most fun right now. Send me a PM so we can discuss particulars. :)

Well. I have a plot for it.
It's really long,

"Breaking news tonight on HTV. Archeologist, Jupiter Destine, the daughter of famous archeologist, Joseph Destine, reports that she has found yet another clue to connect with her father's case. The clue is merely a book she found while digging in ancient ruins deep in the Sahara desert. This was earlier this morning. " The american female anchor announced, right before a clip of a filmed meeting popped up on screen. The video was of a young female, the 21-year-old archeologist Jupiter Destine. In the video, you see her standing up at the speech desk, with the microphone (that is attached to the desk) inches from her lips. She is speeking out to a large group of people. Within the people, mostly reporters for newspapers, television networks, and news groups. All which carried a recorder in one hand, and a pad and pen in the other.

(The filmed meeting)
"We have found a script, in the form of a book, that dates back thousands of years ago." As she spoke, a projection power point presentation was on to her right, showing a slide show of pictures of the book. "The writing in the book is close to impossible to translate, since it is rare dilect that is a foggy mix of several Egyptian languages. Although we have been able to translate certain sentences, most of the book is impossible to understood with our translators. From what we have translated so far, and by the symbols and many drawing withing the book..." The slideshow flashed multiple pictures of the instinc writing and the odd drawings. The pictures inside were obviously of that of a planet of some sort, and other ancient symbols. "... There are several pictures of a planet, we believe that planet is Jupiter. One of the most clear sentences we were able to translate stated that, 'Beyond human belief, lies a planet, a life, no one knows. ' From what I have recovered, and what my father recovered in the past, everything is linking together to form a theory of alien life on planet Jupiter." Right as she had finished her sentence, the crowd's hands flew up into the air, and there was a roar of questions all at the same time. The slideshow shut off, before she finished, "I am searching for anyone who might know anything about this script, or anyone who has any further unknowledged information that could help us. I am not taking any questions." She stepped down from the desk, and the stage, right before being nearly stampeded with reporters, all shoving their recorders in her face.

"Do you think that your father's obsession with Jupiter might have to do with archeology?" That, was the stupidest question I had ever heard. It had everything to do with this theory he was unfolding, but I knew that wasn't what the reporter meant. What the reporter really meant was if archeology was turning him into a basketcase.
"Miss Destine, how do you expect to truly uncover the mystery behind these ruins if you can't translate the book?"
"Is it true that your father has been placed in an asylum for his Jupiter Theory?" So many questions, and I was answering none of them.

There was much talk about the Jupiter Theory, and especially my father, who started it all. My father, Joseph Destine, became famous after first discovering ancient ruins deep in the Sahara desert. He continued to search the ruins, and dig around for bodies or artifacts, which he found plenty of. Many bones and objects were found around the ruins, which stretched out for a long time. The ruins were those of a small town, so it appeared by the size. My father started the project with my mother, Naomi Destine, who was also an archeologist and pregnant with me at the time they found the ruins. They both worked hard, but one day, my father found an old small bag, and in the back was a heavy golden globe. The globe was that of Earth, but seemed to have odd lines that made it seem like it was connecting to something else. The globe looked as if it were a put-together puzzle, and could be taken appart, but after multiple tries it wouldn't open. The globe matched the odd carvings that were shadows the walls of the ruins. The drawings were those of the solar system. Odd, since they were drawen before mankind knew what a planet was. The system was perfectly mapped out, except there was an arrow pointing beneath planet Jupiter. The solar system drawing was on the edge of one of the walls, and the arrow pointed to the wall next to the one it was currently on. One the wall the arrow was pointing to, were drawings of only one planet; Jupiter. From the little words they could translate, everything added up to life on Jupiter. Although it was hard to believe for many, Joseph and Naomi stuck with that religious and absurd point of view. A couple weeks later, after uncovering more information, my mother found a skeleton of a young female, and around the neck of the female was a gold chain necklace, that carried a palm-sized circular symbol. My mother found it apsolutely beautiful, and treasured it dearly. The same symbol, resembled that of a planet. The same symbol was found on the wall that was covered in drawings of Jupiter, the globe, and even the necklace. It became clear that was the design. The same night she uncovered the necklace, she went into a pre-mature birth. The birth, which was almost two months early, killed her. It was weird, and most people cursed the ruins and parted, except for my father. He didn't feel there was a curse on the entire cult, despite the fact that his daughter was born early and his wife left dead. He had a feeling it was all supposed to happen, and that his wife was a sacrifice to a future, and that I was the child to fulfill that destiny. As a remembrance of my mother, who supported the theory more than he did, he named his daughter, me, Jupiter. He placed the pendant around my neck, and refused to let me take it off. Over the years, the findings just increased, and everything just began to make creepy sense. As we know it, Jupiter is a planet made up of only gas, but according to the cult and the spirits of the ruins, there is a small planet that the gas circulates around. The case came to a cold track, and everything seemed to begin to fall appart, since there was nothing else to discover. The project was terminated, despite the fact my father begged to continue. When I was of the young age of 8, my father was arrested for attempting to continue the project. He was thrown into an asylum, because he was declared pshycotic based on his beliefs and weird dreams he claimed to be having.

Eventually, I became an archeologist myself, and visited my father daily. When I hit 18, my father handed me over the golden globe. I already had the necklace, which I treasured just as much as my mother did. After telling me he knows it could be opened, and that the answers lie within, I managed to re-open the project. I traveled to Egypt to revisit the ruins that I had grown up around. Three years later, after finding more skeletons and artifact, a big hit: the book.

I walked out of the building, pictures being taken of me from right to left. I could barely think above all the questions and begging from reporters. I pushed my way through the people, and finally got to my truck. I had come here with my grew, who had a seperate truck that was parked behind me. Both trucks filthy from the sand and the dirt. I climbed into my own truck and closed the door, only yo find people banging on my window. I rolled my eyes and started the car, before I knew it I was racing out of there and away from them, with my crew behind me. It wasn't too long before, a few hours after the live meeting, I got an off phone call on my cellphone. A number, no one but my crew members and family had. The phone had just begun ringing as I pulled up into our motel. I looked down at my phone, reading the number and giving a clueless look. I pressed down on the green button, and held the phone to my ear, "Hello?" I was curious to who it was, and how they got my number.

The roleplay doesn't specifically have to follow this exact plot (with the phone call) but this would be her history/story.

I also have an Scientist/Other roleplay which is also Sci-Fi if you're interested. It's about an ancient artifact that was found that could time travel into the past, but not forward. And the government decides to go back to the Jurasic age, and they end up breaking the artifact, and the portal they opened freezes, allowing both time/worlds to connect, so all these dinosaurs and Jurrasic life are coming into our world(which would be futuristic) and everything gets destroyed. Due to the lack of equipment to kill the meat-eaters off, the government decides to try and starve them. So, everything they went to take a bite out of a plant-eater or any other creature, the army would attempt to stop them. It wasn't working out very well. Now the scientist, (me) is trying to create a poison to kill any dinosaur that tries to cause harm or eat any plant eater.

I have a plot for it too, it's shorter than this one. :mrgreen:​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom