Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ᗩᑕᖇOᔕᔕ TᕼE Gᗩᒪᗩ᙭Y : finding rumi | ˢᵖᵃᶜᵉˢʰⁱᵖˢ ⁺ ᵖˡᵃⁿᵉᵗˢ ⁺ ᵗʳᵉᵃˢᵘʳᵉˢ ⁺ ᵐᵒʳᵉ! → CLOSED (join for side characters or next season)

Khira

ɴᴏᴛ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ, ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴇɴᴛ
Designer
      
   
ACROSS1.png

F I N D I N G  R U M I

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

I N S P I R A T I O N : Treasure Planet, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Guardians of the Galaxy.

33bb4d8418cf04f9f29df7c083bea394.jpg
PLOT3.png

Eight outcasts were forced to form an alliance A CREW. They were given a spaceship [ THE FIREFLY ] and their orders are to complete missions given to them by the High Council. Some missions were piece of cake such as stealing an artifact or locating an item or a person. Other missions were a bit more tricky, such as finding a secret organization or capturing a criminal. Normally, they completed the missions without too much trouble, but their last mission had gone terribly wrong. One of their crew members — Rumi — had gone missing in a search for a key that a dangerous man — Tarkan Demhir — possessed.

Now, the other seven are searching for her, putting their next mission on hold which is starting to piss off the impatient members of the High Council. But the crew refuses to give up until they've found her, whether she's dead or alive. However, they can only postpone their current mission for so long, and who is going to face the High Council's punishment if they still haven't completed their mission by the end of the month?

Eventually, they'll get to know each other. They will become
A FAMILY, and they will have each other's backs.

          
9bc5c37c1d2f74608c735d9ee34a0d44.jpg

characters2.png

As for this season, we will play the members of the crew. EIGHT CREW MEMBERS. Preferably four females and four males, so the balance will be 50/50 once we find Rumi. Feel free to write which gender you'd be comfortable playing, whether it's one or both, when you express your interest down below!

Each member of the crew is an outcast. Their backstory is entirely up to you. So is their personality. But they all need to have some sort of SKILL SET or POWER that makes them valuable — an asset — to the crew, but also to the High Council. They also need to be somewhat humanoid. And they need to be either female or male. Whether or not they grew up on Creon or originate from another planet is up to you, but they need to have ended up on Creon at some point. We can go deeper into character-building once we have all the players.

You must be willing to include/play other characters as the roleplay progresses, such as merchants, hunters, waitresses, criminals, High Council members, space pirates, etc! We will focus mostly on developing the crew members, but in order to find Nebula, they must ask around and visit places. It would be nice if everyone could help out and make sure this will be a fun and memorable roleplay for all parties involved. Should you not be comfortable playing multiple characters, don't worry, it won't be for long! Should you be willing to take on a side character from the get-go, let me know! That way we can use that character in future seasons and scenes!

b0bd7cb0f9d471def749ce9e6cdf21c0.jpg

reqq.png

Post length : Minimum 2 paragraphs per post, past / present tense. Third person only.
Face claims : Realistic artwork.
Characters : One crew member and as many side characters as you want (NPCs don't count)
Smut : Fade to black in public threads. Keep the smut to PMs. Don't let it create too much drama within the crew. Focus on other things.
God modding : Not allowed. You control your own character(s) and that's it. (NPCs don't count)
Plotting : Highly encouraged. Include everyone, but do not force things.
Visuals : Feel free to add images to your posts, but keep them SFW, please.
Activity : At least once a week unless something else is agreed.

If you are interested, please post below
          

players.png

@Khira - female crew member
@sky. - male crew member (+ female crew member)
@Zavaya - female crew member
@Kosmik_Khaos - female crew member
@Lilly Lou - male crew member
@Fool - male crew member
@Devils Temptation - male crew member

4 f / 4 m crew members

Last edited:
@Khira Yess!! I’m glad that you’re liking the idea as well. I think they’re going to be a lot of fun creating // writing. I already have a couple ideas in mind on now their abilities will play off one another - I am too! I cannot wait to see what others bring.

That’s where I was starting to lean, them not being at their strongest while apart (not to say that his intentions on finding her are due to selfish reasonings). I’m thinking he may even keep her a secret from the rest of the crew for as long as possible, could add some tension?

Great ^^ I’ll have one created for them both! She’ll be ready to go for when we’re ready to slap her in.

@sky. I've been swamped with work and appointments, but I'll get things more sorted tomorrow before work and on Sunday and Monday. And then I'm hoping to get this party started by mid-August! I want us all to figure out what kind of relationship the characters have with each other, as some must be closer than others. But it might be easier to work on that once the characters have been published.

Oh, he sounds like such a good brother, haha! Can't wait to meet him! I didn't quite understand the keeping her a secret part? Do you mean keeping her a secret as in they don't know she's his twin or the fact that he needs her in order to be stronger? Since the crew has been working together for about a year, they should know about them being siblings (unless they've tried to hide that part), but the rest of the crew doesn't need to know that their abilities complement each other and make them stronger (although perhaps one expects it?? that could be something that would add some tension too).

Yey! I'll have the character sheet done by tomorrow, at some point before going to bed.

  
ACROSS1.png

     C H A R A C T E R  C R E A T I O N

B A S I C S
Name : First (Middle) Last
Nickname / Alias : Nicknames, aliases, pet names, etc
Birthday : Use our calendar, write it like "October 3rd"
Orientation : Heterosexual, bisexual, pansexual, asexual, etc
Species : If anything specific. Human is just fine, or perhaps cyborg — you choose what you want to be!
Home planet : Be creative! We can develop the planet more later if necessary and maybe use it in future seasons. A name is nice for now, but feel free to add more information about it if you'd like! It might help us get a better feel of your character and where they came from. Creon is also totally fine!

A P P E A R A N C E
(Paste a picture here. Please use realistic artwork.)
Height : Here
Weight : Here
Eye color : Blue, green, purple, pink? Write it here
Hair color : Brown, blonde, blue, yellow? Write it here
Details : Do they have any scars? Tattoos? A birthmark? Anything else notable? Glasses?
Clothing : Do they usually wear the same? Do they have a specific style? Some colors they use more than others?

B A C K G R O U N D
Your character's story before joining this crew. You can be creative with this too. Write as little or as much as you'd like! The key elements here are 1) where they grew up, 2) how they grew up, 3) how they became an outcast, and 4) how they ended up on Creon if they weren't already there.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Again, write as little or as much as you want. If you'd like to just write bullet points or only use the personality traits, you can do that!
Positive : Write at least 3 positive traits
Negative : Write at least 3 negative traits

A B I L I T I E S
Does your character have abilities? If yes, what are they and how do they work? What are the side effects? Your character can only have one ability, but they might be able to do multiple things with it. E.g., they're able to read minds, but they can also transfer thoughts. Or, they can sense feelings, but they can also transfer feelings. There are no limitations here, as long as they're not invincible. So feel free to gather inspiration from Heroes, Marvel, S.H.I.E.L.D., X-Men, DC Comics, The Flash, Winx, or another movie/series that include superpowers or abilities. Or books for that matter! Just make sure their powers aren't infinite and that they can be defeated somehow.
Ability : Explain here
Side effects : Explain here

S K I L L S
Does your character have any skills? They can have skills even if they have an ability. What are they? Are they a great fighter? A great shooter? A sniper? An assassin? A thief? No limits, but they can't be good at everything.

S T R E N G T H S
What strengths does your character have? Are they a good listener? Loyal to the very end? Are they courageous? Do they seek justice for their friends? Are they grateful for the little things? You can just list them and give a short explanation.

W E A K N E S S E S
Your character must have some weaknesses. Are they allergic to something? Does their skin easily burn in the sun? Do they trust too easily? Do they give too many second chances? Is their arm a little weak from a past injury? List some, and explain them if you'd like.

F E A R S
Does your character have any fears? Big or small? Claustrophobic? Afraid of monsters? Needles? Afraid of being abandoned? Losing their sibling? Dying? List them and explain them if you'd like.

A D D I T I O N A L   I N F O R M A T I O N
This can be anything, but especially things that we can use in the roleplay. Perhaps they've never been in love, never had their first kiss? Perhaps they're afraid of the dark? Perhaps they would like to see their family? Or maybe they murdered their family? Are they lying about their past? Lying about their skills? Afraid to use their abilities? Do they never take their shirt off because they're afraid to show others their scars? Do they wear a necklace that means the world to them? Are they running/hiding from someone? It doesn't have to be much, but feel free to add a few things here!

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
You'll have to discuss this with the other players to figure it out. Are they best friends? Friends with benefits? Have they had a one-night stand? Did they recently fight over something? Everyone should be somewhat fond of each other, but you might like some crew members better than others. And you might have fought with some in the past, you might have some history with them, whether it's good or bad. However, do not force connections and do not create relationships or incidents without getting a green card from the player behind the character. This is very important.

Code:
[SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(228, 152, 70)][FONT=courier new]B A S I C S[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[B][SIZE=3][COLOR=rgb(228, 152, 70)]Name[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=3] : First (Middle) Last
[B][COLOR=rgb(228, 152, 70)]Nickname / Alias[/COLOR][/B] : Nicknames, aliases, pet names, etc
[B][COLOR=rgb(228, 152, 70)]Age[/COLOR][/B] : Somewhere between 20 and 45
[B][COLOR=rgb(228, 152, 70)]Birthday[/COLOR][/B] : Use our calendar, write it like "October 3rd"
[B][COLOR=rgb(228, 152, 70)]Gender[/COLOR][/B] : Male or female
[B][COLOR=rgb(228, 152, 70)]Orientation[/COLOR][/B] : Heterosexual, bisexual, pansexual, asexual, etc
[B][COLOR=rgb(228, 152, 70)]Species[/COLOR][/B] : If anything specific. Human is just fine, or perhaps cyborg — you choose what you want to be!
[B][COLOR=rgb(228, 152, 70)]Home planet[/COLOR][/B] : Be creative! We can develop the planet more later if necessary and maybe use it in future seasons. A name is nice for now, but feel free to add more information about it if you'd like! It might help us get a better feel of your character and where they came from. Creon is also totally fine! [/SIZE]

[FONT=courier new][COLOR=rgb(228, 152, 70)][SIZE=5]A P P E A R A N C E[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
[SIZE=3](Paste a picture here. Please use realistic artwork.)
[B][COLOR=rgb(228, 152, 70)]Height [/COLOR][/B]: Here
[B][COLOR=rgb(228, 152, 70)]Weight [/COLOR][/B]: Here
[B][COLOR=rgb(228, 152, 70)]Eye color [/COLOR][/B]: Blue, green, purple, pink? Write it here
[B][COLOR=rgb(228, 152, 70)]Hair color [/COLOR][/B]: Brown, blonde, blue, yellow? Write it here
[B][COLOR=rgb(228, 152, 70)]Details [/COLOR][/B]: Do they have any scars? Tattoos? A birthmark? Anything else notable? Glasses?
[B][COLOR=rgb(228, 152, 70)]Clothing [/COLOR][/B]: Do they usually wear the same? Do they have a specific style? Some colors they use more than others?[/SIZE]

[FONT=courier new][COLOR=rgb(228, 152, 70)][SIZE=5]B A C K G R O U N D[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
[SIZE=3]Your character's story before joining this crew. You can be creative with this too. Write as little or as much as you'd like! The key elements here are 1) [I]where [/I]they grew up, 2) [I]how [/I]they grew up, 3) how they became an [I]outcast[/I], and 4) how they [I]ended up[/I] on Creon if they weren't already there. [/SIZE]

[FONT=courier new][COLOR=rgb(228, 152, 70)][SIZE=5]P E R S O N A L I T Y[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
[SIZE=3]Again, write as little or as much as you want. If you'd like to just write bullet points or only use the personality traits, you can do that!
[COLOR=rgb(228, 152, 70)][B]Positive [/B][/COLOR]: Write at least 3 positive traits
[COLOR=rgb(228, 152, 70)][B]Negative [/B][/COLOR]: Write at least 3 negative traits[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(228, 152, 70)][FONT=courier new]A B I L I T I E S[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Does your character have abilities? If yes, what are they and how do they work? What are the side effects? Your character can only have [U]one[/U] ability, but they might be able to do multiple things with it. E.g., they're able to read minds, but they can also transfer thoughts. Or, they can sense feelings, but they can also transfer feelings. There are no limitations here, as long as they're not invincible. So feel free to gather inspiration from Heroes, Marvel, S.H.I.E.L.D., X-Men, DC Comics, The Flash, Winx, or another movie/series that include superpowers or abilities. Or books for that matter! Just make sure their powers aren't infinite and that they can be defeated somehow.
[B][COLOR=rgb(228, 152, 70)]Ability [/COLOR][/B]: Explain here
[B][COLOR=rgb(228, 152, 70)]Side effects[/COLOR][/B] : Explain here[/SIZE]

[FONT=courier new][COLOR=rgb(228, 152, 70)][SIZE=5]S K I L L S[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
[SIZE=3]Does your character have any skills? They can have skills even if they have an ability. What are they? Are they a great fighter? A great shooter? A sniper? An assassin? A thief? No limits, but they can't be good at everything.[/SIZE]

[FONT=courier new][COLOR=rgb(228, 152, 70)][SIZE=5]S T R E N G T H S[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
[SIZE=3]What strengths does your character have? Are they a good listener? Loyal to the very end? Are they courageous? Do they seek justice for their friends? Are they grateful for the little things? You can just list them and give a short explanation.[/SIZE]

[FONT=courier new][COLOR=rgb(228, 152, 70)][SIZE=5]W E A K N E S S E S[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
[SIZE=3]Your character must have some weaknesses. Are they allergic to something? Does their skin easily burn in the sun? Do they trust too easily? Do they give too many second chances? Is their arm a little weak from a past injury? List some, and explain them if you'd like.[/SIZE]

[FONT=courier new][COLOR=rgb(228, 152, 70)][SIZE=5]F E A R S[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
[SIZE=3]Does your character have any fears? Big or small? Claustrophobic? Afraid of monsters? Needles? Afraid of being abandoned? Losing their sibling? Dying? List them and explain them if you'd like. [/SIZE]

[FONT=courier new][COLOR=rgb(228, 152, 70)][SIZE=5]A D D I T I O N A L   I N F O R M A T I O N[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
[SIZE=3]This can be [B]anything[/B], but especially things that we can [I]use [/I]in the roleplay. Perhaps they've never been in love, never had their first kiss? Perhaps they're afraid of the dark? Perhaps they would like to see their family? Or maybe they murdered their family? Are they lying about their past? Lying about their skills? Afraid to use their abilities? Do they never take their shirt off because they're afraid to show others their scars? Do they wear a necklace that means the world to them? Are they running/hiding from someone? It doesn't have to be much, but feel free to add a few things here! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(228, 152, 70)][FONT=courier new]R E L A T I O N S H I P S[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]You'll have to discuss this with the other players to figure it out. Are they best friends? Friends with benefits? Have they had a one-night stand? Did they recently fight over something? Everyone should be somewhat fond of each other, but you might like some crew members better than others. And you might have fought with some in the past, you might have some history with them, whether it's good or bad. However, do not force connections and do not create relationships or incidents without getting a green card from the player behind the character. This is very important. [/SIZE]

The code is at the bottom of the spoiler.
orange color: E49846

I will ask a staff member if we can get a sub-forum, to keep track of everything and keep things organized,
so don't post your character sheets here just yet, but feel free to start filling them out!

I will also make a post about the planet Creon soon and also give you some information about the High Council.

PS. Feel free to add more things to the sheet, and alter it as you'd like. E.g. change the colors, fonts, etc!

Last edited:
I am working on their current mission from the High Council. Of course, they're postponing this, as they're trying to locate Nebula,
but during the first chapter/season, we'll focus on these two. 1) Finding Nebula and 2) Retrieving Elora's Emerald.

We still have open spots for anyone who would like to join!
Don't want to post here? Send me a private message!

    
elo.png

M I S S I O N  :  Retrieve the emerald and deliver it to the High Council.

EMERALD1.png

Rewrite this later, but key elements:
- the emerald was stolen
- very powerful, especially in the wrong hands

swaro.png

T H E  V I R I D I A N  S W A M P S

SWAMP.png

The balance between male and female characters isn't that important until they're completely off balance. So, this might be a great idea throughout the season or for season two. I am open to suggestions/alterations, as long as the main storyline (which is finding Nebula - or whatever name she has) is intact. So, if you're up for it, and you want to, how about the crew meet someone on their journey to find Nebula who turns out to be a potential crew member or at least someone they frequently are in contact with? This person will be an outsider in the beginning and must probably gain the crew's trust and all that, but it might be a lot of fun? Perhaps one or two crew members cross paths with this person on a smaller mission, and they realize they are after the same thing? Perhaps he has intel on Tarkan or claims to have seen Nebula not that long ago?And then they need to convince the others that this person can be trusted, although the others might not agree. If that is something that could be of interest?

Also, I think we'll have our hands full with the NPCs. Although a lot of the character development and the crew's bond will happen on board the spaceship, I'm planning countless of smaller missions in order to find out where Nebula is. We might need someone to play Tarkan at some point too. I'm trying to figure out when or if he will make an appearance, other than the crew just talking about him.

That sounds like it could be a whole lot of fun. A mercenary or lone operator of some sort that works towards similar goals as the High Counsel but is not a part of them. A goodish guy if you will. If the missions are like the one you have posted I can see him having crossed paths and worked with them before, and also getting behind the cause of not letting something like Elora's Emerald fall into the wrong hands. With him being in the same field of work I can easily see him having info on Nebula or Tarkan as needed for the story. Even if they are only rumor it is still a way to point the story in the right direction. This is very much something of interest.

I've already reached out in a private message, but I'm interested in playing a [male] character in this!
I know, and I am so happy for more players!

We still have room for one (or two) more if someone would like to join!

That sounds like it could be a whole lot of fun. A mercenary or lone operator of some sort that works towards similar goals as the High Counsel but is not a part of them. A goodish guy if you will. If the missions are like the one you have posted I can see him having crossed paths and worked with them before, and also getting behind the cause of not letting something like Elora's Emerald fall into the wrong hands. With him being in the same field of work I can easily see him having info on Nebula or Tarkan as needed for the story. Even if they are only rumor it is still a way to point the story in the right direction. This is very much something of interest.
Totally missed this post, but I saw it now! Better late than never, eh? I'm so glad you find this appealing! I think it'll add to the plot a lot if we can have a character that they've frequently interacted with and that maybe the crew members have some different feelings/opinions about!

  
call.png

If you would like to join, please post here or send me a PM! We've still got room for one or two more players for this season!
  

Back
Top Bottom