Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ᗩᑕᖇOᔕᔕ TᕼE Gᗩᒪᗩ᙭Y : finding rumi | ˢᵖᵃᶜᵉˢʰⁱᵖˢ ⁺ ᵖˡᵃⁿᵉᵗˢ ⁺ ᵗʳᵉᵃˢᵘʳᵉˢ ⁺ ᵐᵒʳᵉ! → CLOSED (join for side characters or next season)

Khira

ɴᴏᴛ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ, ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴇɴᴛ
Designer
      
   
ACROSS1.png

F I N D I N G  R U M I

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

I N S P I R A T I O N : Treasure Planet, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Guardians of the Galaxy.

33bb4d8418cf04f9f29df7c083bea394.jpg
PLOT3.png

Eight outcasts were forced to form an alliance A CREW. They were given a spaceship [ THE FIREFLY ] and their orders are to complete missions given to them by the High Council. Some missions were piece of cake such as stealing an artifact or locating an item or a person. Other missions were a bit more tricky, such as finding a secret organization or capturing a criminal. Normally, they completed the missions without too much trouble, but their last mission had gone terribly wrong. One of their crew members — Rumi — had gone missing in a search for a key that a dangerous man — Tarkan Demhir — possessed.

Now, the other seven are searching for her, putting their next mission on hold which is starting to piss off the impatient members of the High Council. But the crew refuses to give up until they've found her, whether she's dead or alive. However, they can only postpone their current mission for so long, and who is going to face the High Council's punishment if they still haven't completed their mission by the end of the month?

Eventually, they'll get to know each other. They will become
A FAMILY, and they will have each other's backs.

          
9bc5c37c1d2f74608c735d9ee34a0d44.jpg

characters2.png

As for this season, we will play the members of the crew. EIGHT CREW MEMBERS. Preferably four females and four males, so the balance will be 50/50 once we find Rumi. Feel free to write which gender you'd be comfortable playing, whether it's one or both, when you express your interest down below!

Each member of the crew is an outcast. Their backstory is entirely up to you. So is their personality. But they all need to have some sort of SKILL SET or POWER that makes them valuable — an asset — to the crew, but also to the High Council. They also need to be somewhat humanoid. And they need to be either female or male. Whether or not they grew up on Creon or originate from another planet is up to you, but they need to have ended up on Creon at some point. We can go deeper into character-building once we have all the players.

You must be willing to include/play other characters as the roleplay progresses, such as merchants, hunters, waitresses, criminals, High Council members, space pirates, etc! We will focus mostly on developing the crew members, but in order to find Nebula, they must ask around and visit places. It would be nice if everyone could help out and make sure this will be a fun and memorable roleplay for all parties involved. Should you not be comfortable playing multiple characters, don't worry, it won't be for long! Should you be willing to take on a side character from the get-go, let me know! That way we can use that character in future seasons and scenes!

b0bd7cb0f9d471def749ce9e6cdf21c0.jpg

reqq.png

Post length : Minimum 2 paragraphs per post, past / present tense. Third person only.
Face claims : Realistic artwork.
Characters : One crew member and as many side characters as you want (NPCs don't count)
Smut : Fade to black in public threads. Keep the smut to PMs. Don't let it create too much drama within the crew. Focus on other things.
God modding : Not allowed. You control your own character(s) and that's it. (NPCs don't count)
Plotting : Highly encouraged. Include everyone, but do not force things.
Visuals : Feel free to add images to your posts, but keep them SFW, please.
Activity : At least once a week unless something else is agreed.

If you are interested, please post below
          

players.png

@Khira - female crew member
@sky. - male crew member (+ female crew member)
@Zavaya - female crew member
@Kosmik_Khaos - female crew member
@Lilly Lou - male crew member
@Fool - male crew member
@Devils Temptation - male crew member

4 f / 4 m crew members

Last edited:
This looks very interesting ^^ might be tossing the ol’ hat in.

!!!!

Thank you! I have a feeling that this has the potential to be E P I C, if we just gather the right crew.

You had me at Treasure Planet and GotG 😍 ~ !!

Oh definitely, it’s a really fun idea and you have it beautifully organized. I look forward to seeing more join!

You had me at Treasure Planet and GotG 😍 ~ !!

Oh definitely, it’s a really fun idea and you have it beautifully organized. I look forward to seeing more join!

Treasure Planet is one of my all-time favorite movies! And GotG is funny and the crew is amazing, like it's so much variety. It's the same with SHIELD and DC's Legends. They all have their skill/power (and also very different personalities), but they take care of each other and support each other. Of course, they argue and disagree about certain things, but they'll never leave anyone behind. So, that's what I'm hoping to create here. Letting the players develop their characters (and their relationship with the others) as the roleplay progresses. And have lots of fun while doing it!

I'm not familiar with any of the inspirational titles...

But it looks really interesting :)

Treasure Planet is one of my all-time favorite movies! And GotG is funny and the crew is amazing, like it's so much variety. It's the same with SHIELD and DC's Legends. They all have their skill/power (and also very different personalities), but they take care of each other and support each other. Of course, they argue and disagree about certain things, but they'll never leave anyone behind. So, that's what I'm hoping to create here. Letting the players develop their characters (and their relationship with the others) as the roleplay progresses. And have lots of fun while doing it!

All wonderful things ^^ definitely put me down on this crew’s list. I haven’t seen DC’s Legends but I’m familiar enough. Again, love the concept. I’m excited to start putting together a character!

I'd like to toss my hat in. My child is named after Captain Amelia from treasure planet. It's one of my favorites. I'm familiar with the GotG movies but not the other shows, though I know the ideas behind them.

I'm not familiar with any of the inspirational titles...

But it looks really interesting :)

It is interesting! You don't have to be familiar with the inspirational titles. The overarching plot is to create a crew where the members are like a family. Of course, the crew members can have different personalities and opinions about things, they might argue or even fight, but in the end, they all love each other. Some more than others, perhaps. We'll focus on character development and world-building!

All wonderful things ^^ definitely put me down on this crew’s list. I haven’t seen DC’s Legends but I’m familiar enough. Again, love the concept. I’m excited to start putting together a character!

I will do so right away!! Thank you so much. I am really excited about it too. Honestly, I can't wait to get started once we have all the players. And please start working on your character right away. I will create a proper character profile soon enough, and then you can just fill in the blanks or add additional info to it, should that be necessary! I can't wait to see what you bring to the table!

I'd like to toss my hat in. My child is named after Captain Amelia from treasure planet. It's one of my favorites. I'm familiar with the GotG movies but not the other shows, though I know the ideas behind them.

Yey! Welcome aboard! I've loved Treasure Planet ever since I saw it as a kid. I still watch it, even as an adult. It's amazing! All the inspirational titles have crews where the members have different skills/powers, but they also include space travel, artifacts, dangerous people, trouble, and loyalty.

I am interested if space is available. I’m happy to play a male.

I see people speaking of treasure planet and GotG but I kind of get more of a Mass effect vibe

Maybe it’s due to a crew forming close relationships in a Sci-fi setting

I am interested if space is available. I’m happy to play a male.

I see people speaking of treasure planet and GotG but I kind of get more of a Mass effect vibe

Maybe it’s due to a crew forming close relationships in a Sci-fi setting

We've got space for everyone who wants to join!

Yes, that's probably because I'm not familiar with it, hehe. But when I googled it, that could have easily been an inspirational source as well.

@sky. @Kosmik_Khaos @Zavaya @Lilly Lou

Please confirm which gender you would like to play in this group!

Don't worry about the numbers/ratio, just pick the gender you feel most comfortable playing and would enjoy playing.

I’m happy to play a male

Thank you, that's awesome!

I'd like to play a female if that's okay. Also what are the limits on powers/abilities
That is totally okay! As for abilities/powers/skills - there aren't really any limits per se, but the character can't be invincible. I will cover more of this once I post the character sheet, which I will do throughout the weekend. I just want to know the ratio of male and female characters first, in order to see what we're missing before we start.

But, if they do have a power, it has to be one. So, let's say they can control water, then that's all they can do. They can still be a good fighter, but that's a skill. Or if they can sense the truth, or perhaps see in the dark. Or maybe they can walk through walls? It can't be more than one thing. And they also need weaknesses, but that doesn't mean they have to sit one out after having used their powers. But let's say they can teleport or something like that, but short distances. They can only do it so many times, and so long, before they need to "recharge". Or if they can see in the dark, perhaps they're very sensitive to light afterward. Use your imagination, but make sure to pick something that still makes your character vulnerable somehow. Perhaps if they have powers, they're not that good in hand-to-hand combat?

If they don't have powers, they can be one hell of a shooter. Their aim is perfect, they rarely miss. Or they're really fast, or perhaps a skilled fighter. No limits, but they can't be a God. They need weaknesses and flaws too.

I will do so right away!! Thank you so much. I am really excited about it too. Honestly, I can't wait to get started once we have all the players. And please start working on your character right away. I will create a proper character profile soon enough, and then you can just fill in the blanks or add additional info to it, should that be necessary! I can't wait to see what you bring to the table!

Sounds good! ^^

As far as genders go I honestly can write either, if one if needed over the other. Maybe siblings, a brother and sister? I was also wondering about abilities/powers.. thank you for explaining!

Sounds good! ^^

As far as genders go I honestly can write either, if one if needed over the other. Maybe siblings, a brother and sister? I was also wondering about abilities/powers.. thank you for explaining!

That’s great! Right now I do think we are in need of more male characters, but if you are willing to play two characters(?), can I suggest that you play a male character this season, and also Nebula in the next? Perhaps even late in this season when we find her - because that is my goal. (The name was just random celestial name, so we can definitely change that). Feel free to play a different pair of siblings too! I just figured it might be fun if someone was extra keen on finding her, the sooner the better.

Of course, someone else can play Nebula too, or another sibling, if you meant you wanted to play one sibling. But I think it would add to the plot if one sibling was missing (again, you don’t have to play both), and one is still on board the spaceship.

Yes, the only limit regarding powers/skills are your imagination! All I ask, is that we all don’t pick the same, haha. But I doubt it!

If needed I can also double up with mains to get the numbers even. I also have no issues with providing a slew of NPCs for the world.

@Khira I can definitely write a male character in that case. Absolutely! I think that is a great idea - finding his sibling will help play a huge role in his character development… also gives him more of a personal agenda? I can focus on him this season and like you said the sister next, or close to the end of this one.

I’ll still write her up that way she’s already an established character, if that works ^^ Since I’m going the sibling route I was thinking about twins and how their abilities can play off one another. I’m open for someone to take over the sister if they wanted to build a connection and like the idea. I agree, it would add some spice if she were to be “missing” - !!

So, as far as my current character goes I’ll aim for the brother as my main (and his sister down the road), unless someone wants to pick her up between then. Now I get to dig into my Pinterest soup pot :3

If needed I can also double up with mains to get the numbers even. I also have no issues with providing a slew of NPCs for the world.
The balance between male and female characters isn't that important until they're completely off balance. So, this might be a great idea throughout the season or for season two. I am open to suggestions/alterations, as long as the main storyline (which is finding Nebula - or whatever name she has) is intact. So, if you're up for it, and you want to, how about the crew meet someone on their journey to find Nebula who turns out to be a potential crew member or at least someone they frequently are in contact with? This person will be an outsider in the beginning and must probably gain the crew's trust and all that, but it might be a lot of fun? Perhaps one or two crew members cross paths with this person on a smaller mission, and they realize they are after the same thing? Perhaps he has intel on Tarkan or claims to have seen Nebula not that long ago?And then they need to convince the others that this person can be trusted, although the others might not agree. If that is something that could be of interest?

Also, I think we'll have our hands full with the NPCs. Although a lot of the character development and the crew's bond will happen on board the spaceship, I'm planning countless of smaller missions in order to find out where Nebula is. We might need someone to play Tarkan at some point too. I'm trying to figure out when or if he will make an appearance, other than the crew just talking about him.

I can definitely write a male character in that case. Absolutely! I think that is a great idea - finding his sibling will help play a huge role in his character development… also gives him more of a personal agenda? I can focus on him this season and like you said the sister next, or close to the end of this one.

I’ll still write her up that way she’s already an established character, if that works ^^ Since I’m going the sibling route I was thinking about twins and how their abilities can play off one another. I’m open for someone to take over the sister if they wanted to build a connection and like the idea. I agree, it would add some spice if she were to be “missing” - !!

So, as far as my current character goes I’ll aim for the brother as my main (and his sister down the road), unless someone wants to pick her up between then. Now I get to dig into my Pinterest soup pot :3
Oh my, I love the idea of them being twins and their abilities playing off one another, either making them stronger when they're close or perhaps they can do something different/fancy together or something like that. I can't wait to find out! I'm actually very excited about all our characters. I think they're all going to be fan-freaking-tastic!

Although the rest of the crew wants to find her too, I can imagine he might want to find her a little bit more. Not only because she's his sister, but maybe because his abilities aren't that good without her?

Yes, please create that character too! (If you'd prefer another name, you pick one and we'll change it<3) I'll have a character sheet ready at some point during the weekend, but you don't need that to start creating them. If she's already an established character, that will help us if she should suddenly come into play. It would be a buzzkill to have to postpone the story in order to get someone to play her or create her. But if someone would like to play her, before she's put into play so to speak, they can just reach out! At least I am very flexible regarding characters and relations.

Pinterest is the best!

I prefer female
Noted! That is perfectly fine. I prefer to play female characters as well.

MALE2.png

We are a little short on male crew members, so it would be awesome if we got 1 or 2 more male characters on board. Although it is not a must!
If you're interested, please post below or send me a PM, so we can work it out! This roleplay is going to be so much fun!

Do we follow a character sheet or just come up with something ourselves?

Do we follow a character sheet or just come up with something ourselves?
Character sheet! I will post that during the weekend, but you can start creating your character already and then just fill in the blanks later. Like, personality, background, ability/skill, etc!

Back
Top Bottom