Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Aunt's newphew

sub_voyage fan

Supernova
Kristina, or Kris, as she loved to be called was sitting at her house waiting for her guests to arrive. She had invited her family to a family Christmas party and now she waited for something to happen. She was 30 and recently divorced from her ex. She was 5'8'' and had blue eyes. Her golden brown hair was combed to the side and she had Double D's for her breasts. She wore a pink dress with a white skirt and headed to the front door to greet her guests.

David arrived at his aunt's place. He was dressed ina black polo and slacks. He was a few years younger then his Aunt Kris so they got along great hell it was his aunt's best friend that popped his cherry years back. He gets to the door and give it a knock.

She went to the door and looked at her and blushed. "Why hello there?" She said as she saw her newphe come into the room. So far it was just the two of them and she was glad. She walked over to the door and closed it.

After closing the door she walked over to him and put her hands in his underwer and rubbed his cock gently. Rubbing it made her feel horny and she wanted it in her so bad she would do anything for it.

"Well what did I do to deserver this type of welcome"David moaned as his aunt caught him off guard as his aunt shoved her hand down his caressing his ever harding cock as she touched it.

She looked at him and sighed softly. "Being my newphew." She said and pauseed. "In fact you are the only guest I invited."She replied. "The others were too busy with things." She said then paused. "And I want you to be my lover." She replied softly.

"Oh then I am honored"he moans as he some more as her manicured hand caress his every riping cock for her to worship."Then I think you should wear my gift"he moans as he points to the gift in his hand.

"It an Hindu love charm"he said to her as pushes her to knees right there on the marble floor as he undoes his pants as his hard cock slaps her against her face.

She looked at him and blushed. "I wish to be your sex slave then. "She paused and blushd. "Marry you and be with you whenver and forever." She replied.

"Well you know we cant marry but we can live as man and wife"he said as he take his hard cock ands slaps her face again.

She looked at him and nodded. "Think I care David?" She asked then blushed because she didn't care. She moaned as he slapped her face with his dick. She paused. "My pussy and body need you." She replied.

He pulls out of her mouth "Get on that sofa ands hike up that dress Daddy going to eat that cunt of yours you fucking slut"he said ina commandful tone. He was going to make her his and show her that she belonged to him now.

She looked at him and nodded and blushed. She went to the sofa and layed on it. Soon things went easy for her. She then took off her dress and pulled his cock from her mouth. After a few seconds she put it into her pussy and moaned like crazy.

"No it great as I get to wear you out esp when I put a fucking bun in your oven"he moans as he pounds harder adn faster with every thrust.

Back
Top Bottom