Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB [REVAMPED] Femdom cravings; Dark Souls & Elden Ring!

Just a degenerate

Super-Earth
If you're interested in this, please PM me! I will ignore any comments that are not sent there!
Heya everyone! After some careful consideration due to a lack of traction here, I've decided to completely destroy and revamp my request threads! This should hopefully be more informative, detailed, and concise in regards to what exactly I'm searching for in my dream writing partner!
You can call me Degen! I've been writing for about 12 years now and am looking forward for many more, especially here with you all. ♥️
As many of us here, I am a glutton for some lewd, crude, degeneracy - I mean… look at my name! As such, I tend to prefer a nice story to smut ratio of 30:70.
( this doesn't mean I won't indulge in pure smut or a more story heavy roleplay though! )

Please PM if any of this interests you!

What to expect?

As a person with far too much free time - more than they'd like to admit - I am almost always around. Due to this, you can expect at minimum two - three replies a day. In terms of length, I typically write multiple paragraphs up to borderline novella. Whenever I get into writing, if the concept is good enough then good luck with stopping me!

Communication!
While I understand the majority of us are here to enjoy ourselves and get our rocks off, I am looking for a friend ( with some benefits~ ) first, writing partner second. Tell me about yourself! What do you enjoy watching? Reading? What are your hobbies and interests?
Building a bond with my writing partner almost always helps to accentuate the joy of writing with them.

Femboys. Lots... and lots of femboys! That is all I am currently writing these days.

Multiple roleplays!
Tired of our current one? New idea come to mind? Then lets do it!
I'm more than willing to tackle multiple roleplay at once with my partner.
More stories = more fun!

What I won't do.
It was easier to throw together the few things I won't do. If you approach me with any of these then I will simply ignore your request - sorry!​

Younger characters: Characters under the age of 18 or younger than my character? No. No interest at all. You will be blocked and ignored for approaching me with this.
Men: I get a majority of femboys are typically paired with guys but… sorry fellas! I'd much rather enjoy a cute guy being topped and dominated by a beautiful woman over a man.
Animals: While I adore my monsters, if you're looking for / are writing an outright animal... Then no. Absolutely not.
IRL face claims: Not interested in writing with people who use actual people as claims. I find it odd and an extremely big turn off.

Kinks ↴
I'm into quite a bit of things so I will only list my favorite kinks! If these aren't involved then odds are... I won't be very invested - sorry!​

Feet ( footjobs, worship, etc. )
Size differences ( my character being the smaller )
Age differences ( nothing under 18 )
Anal
Assjobs
Pubic hair
( primarily only on my partner )

Fandoms
These are just a general idea of the fandoms I am in! Those labeled in gold are my current cravings.​

Naruto
Bleach
One Piece
Nier Automata
God of War
Mythology

Skyrim
Street Fighter
Mortal Kombat
Monster Musume
DC
Marvel
Dark Souls
Elden Ring
Resident Evil

Genres
Some genres I'm willing to play. Once more gold = craving​

Fantasy
Sci-fi
Slice of life
Mystery
Horror

Plots
Here I will list a few plots that I have had in the back of my mind alongside a summary! Those that are underlined are who I will be playing.
*** = Biggest Craving
** = Always down to do!
* = Open​

⬤ Dark Souls, Elden Ring OC x CC; ***
With the most newest trailer for Elden Ring's upcoming DLC, the urge and spark has returned to write in this fandom! It doesn't matter which universe ( it could even be a combination of both! ). Currently looking for a partner who is well versed and super familiar with one or both worlds to craft something new, original and unique.

Oni Prince x Experienced Queen;
MC is the prince of a small, secluded oni village. Raised with luxury and spoiled, unlike most he never succumbed to arrogance. Residing indoors, away from his people, the prince lived a life of solitude. Eventually his negligence to learn and grow would come to bite him as during an attack on his village, his father was slain. Forced into kingship despite his inexperience, MC is in dire need of learning how to rule a kingdom. This is when, as decided by the village elders, a marriage is arranged. YC, a former queen turned widow, is brought in to teach and educate MC on the proper ways of royalty while also getting to reap the benefits of wealth and luxury.

Egyptian Prince x Egyptian Queen;
Very similar to the pairing above, this one heavily focuses on Egyptian mythology. MC would serve as the prince of Egypt and follow a similar plot as the aforementioned oni plot.

⬤ Mistress x her boy toy;
Debt is awful. MC is a college dropout buried to his neck with debt, and as a result? He works hard. His job? A traveling maid. From customer to customer, barely making enough to make it every month, eventually MC finds YC. Rich, wealthy, YC is everything MC isn't. Finding interest in MC, YC decides to hire him as a permanent maid. The reason? YC's last one quit from all the unbearable stress. Can MC make it through these endeavors?

Kitsune x Any;
MC is a kitsune turned shrine-keeper. Turning their temple into an inn, seldom do visitors manage to make it through the harsh, snowy mountains. But... there are always a rare few who do. YC somehow makes it through the hostile weather and is allowed refuge for however long is needed. Eventually the two build a bond, as MC finds comfort in another for the first time in years.

⬤ Resident Evil; **
Not nearly as well plotted or thought out, this one is more for fun if anything. I've been craving a roleplay with MC x several of the women in the Resident Evil universe. Whether it be all at once or back-to-back, that is up for my partner.

⬤ NieR / NieR Automata; ***
For this roleplay I am looking for a partner who is interested or down to write as either 2B, 2P, or A2 against 9S.

⬤ Feudal Japan;
This one has a lot of wiggle room. So long as the setting takes place in the feudal era of Japan, I'm down to write this as a grounded, historical story or include fantasy and mythological elements. Regardless, MC would be a samurai seeking his place in the world. This would result in him venturing throughout the land of Japan until stumbling across YC - who in this instance is open for whatever you may prefer them to be.

⬤ Mythology in general;
As I have many cravings and wishes for this, I'll lump them all into one simple section. Chinese, Norse, Greek, I love all forms of mythology. I've been heavily wanting to dive into any of these myths and write out various stories.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom