Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Because we live in a p e r f e c t world. [stefy x voyage]

• This was not one of the greatest ways to start off a week, nor was it wonderful to figure out that the week, no two weeks actually, would be spent by herself because yet another business trip had called her husband away, rolling her eyes at having to find this out over the phone. Right then was a moment of sense that she had never wanted to punch her husband so hard in her life, though the conversation on the outside remained calm, even after she hung up the phone and had called her dear friend Kris. All the woman had said was "I want some consoling." and with a few smiles between one another despite how they couldn't see them, Anna knew that the woman would be over in no time. Licking her cherry red lips softly as her hands began to guide a thick paintbrush over the canvas she had recently been painting, her black stiletto heels covered her feet as she crossed her legs at her knees.

Since this had happened before, not particularly her husband leaving on short notice, more so the act of waiting for her dear friend to arrive, the door was left shut, though unlocked for her to easily walk in. Thick, platinum blond curls held up by a hair clip, her pretty hazel eyes stared lightly through a pair of rectangle framed glasses. White dress somehow managing go not get paint on it, her eyes moved upward toward the clock before letting a smile creep onto her lips.[/list:u]

Kristina, or Kris as she liked to be called, was new to town. She was 5'8'' and had blue eyes. Her blonde hair was combed to the side. Her pussy was very tight and she wore a blue dress with a white skirt on. She had moved her because she was worried her abusive ex husband would find her. Afterall all they did was have sex night after night and she was tired of him. After they would have sex he would go into his daughters room and had sex with his daughter. That made her very upset.

Thinking things would get better she walked next door and knocked on the front door. As she knocked she pushed the door open by suprise and enterd it. She started to look around and saw a new friend in the bedroom smiling softly.

• Only blinking softly when she heard the front door open and the familiar footsteps of her friend moving through her house, Anna let a smile play with her pretty features, she decided against calling out to the other woman in knowing she would find her way. Turning around once she heard her in the doorway, facing her friend who was equally as beautiful as herself, she stepped from the stool and let her heels click as she walked toward her, "I love that you're punctual." Her voice was chipper, which often made one curious as to how the rest of the women disliked her, up until around the point that she said something witty, that was when you understood. Slender legs stopping as she stood in front of the other, she nodded her head back toward the canvas she had been painting, "Come paint with me." Her words were whispered, her manicured hands reaching out for the other woman and pulling her forward, a sly grin sliding onto her full lips.[/list:u]

She walked closr to her friend and took her clothes off then accidently. She then put them back on. She heard her friend mention she was always on time. "And I like that too." She replied and blushed. She knew she wanted to have sex with her and be with her. But she was scared her husband would find out and hurt her.

She looked around the room and noted the canvas on the wall. She looked at it and noticed it was blank. It was then she smiled and knew she could get dirty easily. "I would love to paint with you." She called.

• Smiling softly once she stated that she would love to paint with her, Anna's pretty smile seemed to brighten up the room as she took the woman's hand and guided her to the stool in front of the canvas. Letting the woman sit down in front of her, Anna let her hand slip over Kris's, breasts pressed against her back through both of their shirts, "How was your day love?" Her voice was soft, one hand guiding Kris's over a paintbrush and into paint before the other began squeezing at her breasts through her shirt.[/list:u]

She sighed softly and blushed at her friend. "My day has gone great so far." She paused and looked at her friend. "You?" She asked then paused. She wanted to have sex with her friend but knew it was against the rules of her marriage with her husband. But as she squezed her breasts she thought otherwise and started to paint a picture of her and the friend being together in bed.

Back
Top Bottom