Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Collage roomies (Swirl x Zarazel)

Zarazel

Star
John arrived at the university; it was his second year on the university and so far no roommates yet. Hoping this year would be different for him he arrived to his dorm room and noticed another bed, the only way the faculty placed two beds in a room was if he had a roommate. He knew this year would be different; this year he would have a girl to make his way with. Hurrying he went to the bathroom and placed some cameras hidden inside, it has itâ??s focus on the bathtub and one of the bathroom in general. He knew with those two cameras he would have enough stuff to make the girl his. Making sure they were well hidden he went back to the room and decided to just act normal while he waited for her.

Pulling her hair over one of her shoulders, she hauled her heavy bags up the stairs. Her skirt danced around her short thin legs as she paused on the steps for a break. Putting her hands on her hips she looked up at the next flight that she had to climb up and shook her head gently.

Once again she wrapped her purse around her shoulder and completed the last bit of steps, in a hurry to get it over with. Kidon wasn't a model type of girl, she was short, and was more filled out then most girls, but not hugely so. She was...normal to say the least. Taking her rectangular glasses off her face she cleaned them off on her sweater before placing them back onto her nose. Then carried her luggage down the hall way and sliding the key into the lock she pushed open the door and walked in. Immediately she could tell that there was somebody else in the dorm considering she could see some of his stuff. A small breath escaped her lips and she headed down towards her new bedroom, where she would be staying for the remainder of the school year.

Looking at the door he noticed a beautiful girl enter the room, he quickly stood up and helped her with her bags placing them by her bed, â??Hello there, I am John Anzaker, nice to meet youâ?. He smiled and went back to his bed reading a motorcycle magazine he was reading. Not wanting to make her uneasy and trying his best to make her feel like she could trust him he did not bothered her much, letting her unpack and get ready herself. Placing his magazine aside he pointed at the bathroom, â??That is the bathroom, we share the bathroom, I guess that is where we will be changing clothes, other than that welcome to the universityâ?. He smiled and continued to read the magazine. His eyes looking at her from time to time beginning to imagine how good she would be, but all with due time he will have her.

She rose her eyebrow at him and then shooed his hands away. "I got it." she replied pushing them by her bed. "And we each have separate rooms, I'm sure I can change in my own room but thanks..." she said and then once he had left her room she shut the door with her foot and gave a little sigh. She'd have to install a lock later on it some how, maybe with some super glue...either way she wasn't going to split a dorm with a guy she didn't know.

Pulling her toiletries from her bag she headed into the washroom, unaware of the cameras as she began to put her things away underneath the sink. then placing her toothbrush behind the tap she went back to her bedroom to begin getting unpacked.

Back
Top Bottom