Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Have Conversation Folders Been Removed?

tsukasa

Pregnancy lover
After refreshing the page today, I can't access any of my created Conversations folders and they all seem to have disappeared from the folder list. I used this feature to separate OoC and RP etc conversations, but it seems I can't, anymore. Has this feature been removed or Conversations folders purged, somehow?

To add to this, many users no longer have a profile picture for me in the Left Conversations filter, and my own appears as a ? in a box.

Ack, update might have broken something. Will look into

Apparently the api has changed. In a point release. Ffs.

May take me a bit

I've also noticed this. It might also be related to the reason the conversation folders aren't appearing but I'm seeing a lot of "viewing unknown page" on the online members page.

You can either do that or bookmark the 'all' folder for now.

So this was not in fact Xenforo's fault but someone else wrote a rather busted addon that exploded because someone wasn't properly following instructions.

Is everything working now?

So this was not in fact Xenforo's fault but someone else wrote a rather busted addon that exploded because someone wasn't properly following instructions.

Is everything working now?
I can confirm that the Conversations folders issue has been addressed; however, I am still experiencing the profile picture issue I mentioned in my second post in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom