Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB disintegration.

Pulsewidth

Banned
Banished
tumblr_790768769130e8bf186fd219208279dd_4dac3e1d_1280.jpg

'sup, it's been awhile since i've been on here. sorry if i ghosted or disappeared on you or otherwise just never got back to you. feel free to shoot me another message

• lookin' for something sexually charged n filthy
• multi-para preferred but short posts are fine and sometimes called for
• i like it detailed and descriptive
• m/m romance only; trans & masc non-binary friendly
• faceclaims are cool but optional; no anime fcs tho

i like vibes and making my threads look pretty n shit but this is pretty spontaneous so i'm just gonna dump everything i like onto here

2f1445fbf80c1b6888036b049e71904eb70b8772.jpg

for sex/kinks stuff i love
dirty talk, dry humping, rough sex, biting, spit/saliva, rimming, frottage,
fingers-in-mouth (hot asf), gunplay, handjobs, blowjobs, mutual masturbation, fingering,
face-fucking, anal, bareback, watersports

4b1204183821b14ef2d011de77344e5e5b31452f.jpg

i love that raw, desperate, frantic fucking
slamming him against the wall and kissing him so hard he breaks his goddamn nose like heath ledger did to jake gyllenhaal

62596f0b7cec9eadcb97bb9b1a5369527624bce9.gifv

yeah that's the shit i'm talkin about

uh other than that i'm down to get pretty kinky too, just ask

my only hard limits are scat and gore

and i usually play tops or vers-tops but i can play bottom characters too

i find it easier to just talk about what kinda characters we wanna play and settings and scenes but if you have a specific pairing in mind that you wanna do, hit me with it.

i kinda like playing morally corrupt assholes.

and spooky szn always gets me in the mood for some real dark shit like serial killers, kidnappers, full blown psychopaths, etc.
(but that's far from necessary.)

i'll roleplay any era from around 1920-present day. (i'm a sucker for 1970s-1990s and the real early 00s). i'm not really big on high fantasy, but i can definitely play some kind of monster for you if that's your thing. like if you wanna fuck the devil, i'm your guy. maybe vampires? werewolves? depends on my mood i guess.

there's a few fandoms i'll do
• namely breaking bad -- jesse pinkman x anyone tbh. walt, saul, todd, your oc. bonus points for trans male jesse but not required at all.
• light x l or mello x matt from death note.
• i can never truly escape my desire to rp kingdom hearts.... akuroku or vanven. maybe some other pairs but no soriku.

other than that, hit me up.
i'll roleplay over PMs, discord, or email.
NO THREADS.

570ee923d1672ecd511e57ede7f4b2784c1ae82a.jpg

just a couple of guys being bros

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom