Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kidnapped

Thalia

Super-Earth
Naomi just moved into the city and was totally overwhelmed. She had lived in a small town her whole life, but now that she had graduated from high school, she moved in with one of her friends in the big city. Her second day in town, she decided that she would spend the day walking around to try and learn her way around the neighborhood, and maybe meet a few people.

She had been out for a while and lost track of time, and soon found it getting dark. She began to panic a bit, for she knew that bad things often to women out in big cities at night and she REALLY began to wish that she had brought her phone with her, but she just had to cross the park and she would be home, so surely she could make it just fifteen more minutes.

Tonight she was wearing a black and green pair of Tripp pants, the chains of which tinkling with every step she took. She also wore a matching black shirt with a picture of Tinker bell of the front that in green said 'Naughty' on the back of her shoulders, though her black and red died hair mostly covered that up. On her feet were a black and green pair of slip on vans.

She slowly reached into one of her pockets and started playing some music on her i pod, taking a sip from the Rockstar she had just bought in the grocery store.

Leila grinned to her self as she sat on the top of one of the tall buildings. For awhile now she had been following a red headed human girl around the city. She'd found her prey. She figured that the best time to go to grab her would be when she made her way through the park.

Grinning she jumped down from the top of the building and landed lightly. She was dressed in a pair of black pants, a red shirt and black vest, a long black jacket over the top. Her long black straight hair, stretched down her back. She slowly made her way over to the girl, her heels clicking as she did.

She walked up behind the girl. Pulling out a cloth, with sleeping liquid on it, she grabbed her from behind, and put it to her face. She only had to breath once before she was out like a light. Grinning, she picked up the girl, put her on her shoulder and took her back to her manor.

She lay her down on a bed and waited for her to wake.

Naomi suddenly began to freak out as she felt something cover half of her face and took in a gasp of breath, but couldn't do anything else, as just after taking her breath everything started to get fuzzy and she dropped, unconscious into the woman's arms.

Several hours later, she slowly opened her eyes with a grunt, though it took her a moment for anything to come into focus. All she could tell was that she was obviously no longer outside, but much more than that, she could feel that she was lying on a bed, or perhaps a couch, and that she didn't recognize the room she was in, which likely meant that she had never been there before.

"Uh... What happened?" She asked nobody in particular as she turned a little bit to sit on the edge of the bed, rubbing her head and trying to fill in the gap in her memory from when she was walking, to suddenly being on a bed in a strange house.

Leila looked at the girl as she awoke. "Oh good, your awake" she said smiling. She would fake an act to gain her trust first.

"Some guy tried to grab you, but when he saw me he freaked and just dropped you, so I brought you back to my house, are you hungry?" she asked.

Naomi just looked at the woman in a way that was a mix between admiration, wonder, and disbelief. "Um... If someone was trying to kidnap me... Why would they stop just because they saw you? I mean... Just forget it." She said blushing, after all, maybe she was an undercover cop or something.

"But I am a bit hungry. I really hate to ask, but do you think I could get something to eat, and then maybe a ride back to my apartment? I mean... I'm great full that you were looking out for me and all, but my roommate is probably worried sick about me! I'll sure never take a walk in the dark around here again!" She continued, standing up and starting to stretch a little. "What time is it?"

Leila looked at her and said "Sure, umm, do want to come down to the kitchen, I can cook you something down there" she said smiling and standing up out of her chair.

Naomi sighed. She couldn't believe how relaxed this woman was, considering the situation. Giving up, she slowly stood and said, "Yeah... Sure... Let's go."

Back
Top Bottom