Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Big Bad Wolf (BlindedByTheLight & I)

He gulped as he sat up straight in the chair, gazing down at the wolf."Y-yeah a waste..I'm sure I can be more useful than just f-fodder" he said.He had asked a very loaded question indeed, his lap trembling as the wolf's head was right near his crotch, the scent of his fresh arousal wafting off of it, he was getting horny.

He squeaked as he heard the wolf speak."E-enjoying it?!.Blasphemy I....i..." his voice trailed off as his eyes drooped slightly.He was enjoy it, he just hadn't noticed it was all.His eyes widened as he realized the wolf's intent."Y-you fiend!....you mean to make me your bitch!" he said in a shocked tone, how could he have been so daft?.Of course the wolf had kept him alive, for what other purpose he could think not.

He gulped and moaned ever so faintly as he felt the wolf groping him.Somehow it felt naughty and forbidden, which made it all the better.He spoke with shaky tones."I don't see how I can, what with you being faster and stronger, not to mention having razorsharp teeth" he said.He knew full well there was no escape from it, at least none where he'd come out alive.All he could do was pray the wolf wouldn't be too harsh with him.

He blinked quietly, now he was confused."Oh, okay then!" he said, hopping off the chair and heading for the door.Of course he would go, as much as he wanted to delve into the dark desires he knew it would be a downward spiral into an abyss with which he could never climb out of.Hardon in pants he gripped the handle of the door, thinking as to which decision was best.

He sighed quietly and shut the door as he turned to face the wolf."Fine..." he said bitterly."You might as well have me now so I can get home in time for supper" he said with a huff.It was true there was nowhere he could go, he lived on the edge of the woods at home, the wolf would be more than capable of popping in for a visit.

He gasped out, squirming in the wolf's hold, but it was no use."J-jesus!" he croaked as he felt the wolf grind against him, the hot wet feral tongue lashing at his neck making his spine quiver with a new found delight.How strange but wondrous it felt.

He gasped and panted quietly, his arms slipping back around the wolf's neck for support."It's...strange, your lips are so soft" he said, amused and curious at the same time.The virgin in him was dieing to learn more about these feel-good activities.

He felt himself flush as he read the wolfs thoughts."It's this one" he said, pushing a door open with his foot to reveal a room with a large, lush bed, more than enough to pound the lad into hot submission.

Back
Top Bottom