Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Big Bad Wolf (BlindedByTheLight & I)

DarkRiffs

Star
He laughed and nodded."Yes, yes I know straight there and back" he said to his mother.He was a young lad of seventeen, kind and shy.His soft blonde hair was a mess having just woke up.His soft pale skin contrasted his pale jade eyes as he waited for his mother to finish the basket.Grandfather had fallen ill and it was his job to take the medicine to him, not that he minded anyway, his grandfather always gave him treats.

"I know mom, don't take the shortcut" he laughed as he took the basket, slipping his muddy brown cloak on.He sighed as he began to walk along the forested path, admiring the morning sun."I have to get there quick if I wanna go visit friends" he told himself, and that's when he ran into the shortcut.He paused outside it, staring into the dark path, near pitch black from the thick trees surrounding it.His eyes scanned over it as he bit his lip and sighed."I can run through it quick, whats the worse that could happen" he said, shrugging the strange feeling off.

Thoughts ran through his head as he began to stride down the dark path, making sure not to trip on roots or rocks, gulping as he strode along.It was too dark to run and he hadn't counted on that, perhaps this wasn't such a good idea."Okay...it's alright...just a silly old legend" he muttered to himself, his eyes fixated on the bushes and dense trees as he strode along, a feeling of unease creeping into his form as he padded along, the basket of medicines and fresh meat pies on his arm.

It seemed fate wasn't on Lain's side that day.He gave a yelp as he tripped and fell, groaning as he hurt his knee.The contents of the basket spilled out, strewn across the forest floor as he sat and held his knee."Ugh, it's too slippery in here!" he said.But it hadn't been moist ground, one of the vines had yanked his ankle, giving the wolf an opening to pounce.

He gasped as he began to feel the vines crawl up his legs."W-what the hell!" he said, trying to claw at them, but it was no use.His legs were bound and he had no weapon, his eyes darting around as he gulped.He jumped with fright as the wolf leapt out of the bushes, his face going pale as he stared wide eyed, it shocked him that it could talk."Please sir, I didn't mean to intrude.My grandfather is sick and he needs medicine right away I...I thought I could cut time off the trip by journeying through here".

The poor lad was on the verge of sobbing, the roots were cold on his legs and the wolf made him fear for his life, what with how territorial wolves were.He was trembling quietly as he stared up with tears streaming down his face."Please I...I just want to go, I wont ever come back!" he pleaded.

He began to sob as he pulled and tugged at the vines."I'm sorry...please I didn't mean harm!" he urged.He was afraid the wolf would tear his throat out, which was a very likely happening, he could only pray."I'll do whatever you want, please don't kill me!" he pleaded as the vines began to snare his hands, pulling them out and to his sides.It didn't stop him squirming underneath the tight vines.The magic in the forest senses the wolfs desires, and refrained from killing him.It would more than let go of the boy if asked....or it would hold him still for the wolf while he worked at whatever it was his mind was cooking up.

He calmed down somewhat at the mention he would get to live."I...I don't see what you'd want with me...but alright...If I get to live" he said, gulping as he felt the claw trail down his cheek, making him shudder ontop of his shivering in the cold vines.He was so frightened he'd likely not run for fear of being torn to shreds.He took deep even breaths, his young form starting to relax into the vines, if only because the shock was fading.

He blinked as he watched him shift, feeling his cheeks flush at the handsomeness of the wolf turned man.He rubbed his sore wrists as the vines retreated."You...can change shape?" he asked with a curious tone as he gathered the contents of the basket, putting them all back in place as he slowly stood, still quivering a bit as he tried not to stare at the others lovely toned chest and abs, how wonderful and strong they looked.

He was quickly feeling charmed by the wolfman as averted his eyes."My...my name is Slade" he spoke softly, trying to ignore the soft caress of his velvet hands.He felt uncomfortable, but also strangely aroused."I...I really should be getting these to my grandfather" he said, trying to dodge out of the situation.He was fearful what might happen should the wolf charm him further.

His heart was pounding audibly in his chest as he clutched the handles of the basket, his knuckles white as he silently nodded in acknowledgment of the wolf's threat.He began to walk along the path, nervous and trembling as he proceeded for grandfathers house.Under his breath he was uttering prayers as he walked along, his boots making soft thumps against the moist forest floor, his brown cloak trailing behind him, dancing in the breeze.He took occasionally glances to the side at the wolf, his eyes covertly taking in more and more of him.

Naturally his eyes wandered down to the wolf's crotch, his cheeks flushing as he gazed at the thick cock between his legs, bobbing back and forth casually as he walked.He'd never seen another man nude before, and was shocked to feel it was actually....exciting him.

He was in the middle of gazing at the wolf's member when he got caught.He gazed away immediately."O-of course not....I'm not into other men" he stated with a blush.The truth was, he was more than curious now."It's just up ahead" he said, pointing to the large cabin."I wont be long" he said, stepping up to the step and inside.It was a few minutes he came back out with a worried look, basket still in hand."He...he isn't home right now I guess" he said, gazing around for any sign of his grandpa.

He sighed quietly and hung his head."No it's....alright.He's fairly self managing, I'm sure he's just off for a walk" he said quietly.Even though he was re-assuring himself he still looked worried sick, he cared for his grandfather, the thought of him out and about alone and sick was scary.

He gasped and giggled as he felt the wolf nudge his leg."Ahh!...stop that it tickles!" he said, backing up agaisnt the cabin door."oh...whats this?" he said, taking the note off the door."Oh goodness me, he's only gone to market" he let out a sigh of relief as he flushed."I err...missed the note" he said casually.

He yelped out as he fell back through the door, landing on his rump with a soft "oof!".The cabin was spacious and warm, a fire crackling in the fireplace as he stood up, groaning."Why'd you have to do that?" he asked, scooping the basket up and setting it on the end table by the door.It was the perfect opportunity, alone with the young lad in a cabin, grandfather out to market miles away.

He grumbled quietly as he shut the door."So whats to become of me then?" he asked, folding his arms as he flumped down in his grandfathers chair, his feet sore and his body cold from the wet muddy trek through the forest.

Back
Top Bottom