Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed

Re: Our Little Secret [Between TheHanyou And BlindedByTheLight]

Zach looked up from grading homework and smiled as he already knew who was at his door. It was his favorite student, his lover and his sister. He got up and unlocked his door before he opened it smiling down at his beautiful sister. He stands 6' tall with short, messy Auburn Hair and deep btown eyes. He is thin but his body is strong as he often shows off his light 8-pack abs to his students when they go to gym class. He was his classes teacher for Science, Computers and Gym.

He smiled and pulled her into his office before he locked the door again. He turned around to face her and hugged her tight picking her up as he did and he locked his lips against her in a deep and far more passionate kiss then a brother should give a sister. After a few minutes he broke the kiss and set her back on her feet. "Mmm how was class today, Sis?" He asked her grinning as he went back to his seat watvhing her.

"Stessfull as usual. Wanna be my little stress reliever?" He asked her grinning before he went back to grading homework. When he comes across her he grins. "I still dont know how you still manage to do your homework with how busy I keep you at home." He laughed softly and watched her after he gave her her A+ homework.

"Hmm well I can think of 3 ways. Way one is you go under my desk and suck me off. Way 2 is you go under my desk and suck me as you titty fuck me. Way 3 is you take off your panties and you come over here and ride your big brothers nice hard ciock." He said grinning at her. He certainly didnt beat around the bush either.

He smiled at her as she walked around his desk and sat in his lap. He smiled and removed her thong panties from under her skirt leaving the skirt on her smiling as he removed her bra next before he grabbed her large, soft tits kneeding them roughly and pinching her nipples as he kissed and nipped at her neck. After a few minues he helped her slide under his desk before undoing his pants and showing her his rock hard 7" long 1" thick cock under his desk.

"Mmm you know how much you turn me on, sis." He moaned out softly as he leaned back in his chair taking a break from grading homework to induldge in his sister. He moaned again as he grabbed the back of her head before pushing her head down on his cock as he thrust up into her mouth making her take his entire cock before he released her head and sat back down in his chair.

Back
Top Bottom