Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anyone else not able to edit PM messages after a certain point

I'm pretty sure the main reason to donate is to keep BMR current on server hosting fees and to cover hard drive replacements that take place every several years. The site may be free to peruse, but it still costs money to keep the doors open.

I'm pretty sure the main reason to donate is to keep BMR current on server hosting fees and to cover hard drive replacements that take place every several years. The site may be free to peruse, but it still costs money to keep the doors open.
Well, the answer is both, I think, as in any economic proposition there are push and pull factors. The concept of something needed to run a site where people can actually express themselves is the push factor because we don’t want to lose our stories. But people don’t donate as much as they feel they should for push factors because then they’d have compassion overload…so, the extension of editing timelines is a good carrot to do so as well. I mean, that’s worth $9 a month based on how much I write and edit my past writing.

Meh...I donate to help keep the server running. Indefinite editing in PMs is a bonus. :)

Back
Top Bottom