Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Road Trip (puppslave and NaoChan)

NaoChan

Pulsar
Dylan was excited as he ran around his room, throwing the clothes he needed into a big suitcase. Him and his older brother were going on a road trip! He always looked up to his older brother. He was his role model. Even though the road trip was a bribe for his brother to get a brand new car, that was okay. Because he still was going to go with his brother somewhere. That never happened.

The thirteen year old then sat on his bed and started to fold his clothes the best he could so that he could have room for other things. Like a brush and a toothbrush and some underwear. Once he was done packing, he hauled the bag downstairs and sat on the arm of the couch to wait for his brother.

James drove his brand new four seater truck home. He had been given the money for it by his parents so he could take his brother for a summer road trip. The black hair 18 year old hadn't shaved that morning so he had a little grizzle on his chin. He was already packed but had his bags in the living room at the house.

He parked the truck and headed inside. He smiled at his cute little teen brother. The kid was 13 and had gone through puberty, he was just small. He grabbed their bags"Come on"he told Dylan and headed out to the truck after telling their parents bye.

He put the bags in the back and helped his brother into the passenger seat and when they were both buckled up, he started to drive, taking the freeway. He was heading to the beach first.

Dylan could barely sit still as they drove off. He glanced over at his brother with a grin, kicking his feet some. Though, they gently scraped against the bottom of the car. But that was okay. "I am excited, brother! We barely do anything anymore. We used to do all sorts of stuff together," he said with a smile.

Then he leaned over to the window and looked at it. He barely got out of their little town. Sometimes their whole family would go out, but Dylan rarely got a good view. "We are going to the beach first, right?" he asked, glancing at his brother again. It was a good thing he had remembered to pack swim trunks.

JAmes laughed a little at his excitement as they drove"I miss doing stuff with you too"he said and pulled onto the eastern freeway. He drove more"Yes, but it's a special beach we're going to. I found it a few years ago with some friends. No one else knows about it"he said, smiling as he pulled off the freeway and onto a street. He then turned onto a dirt road and then onto an old road. He pulled up near the sandy shore of a beautiful looking beach with absolutely no one else around.

Dylan's blue eyes got round as he leaned forward in his seat to look around. Then he hurriedly got out of the trunk and ran around for a moment. he came running back to James, panting softly, but he was excited, still had a lot of energy. "Oooh! This is so cool!" he said, jumping up and down a little bit.

James watched him and then started laughing as he ran around and came back"I know right"he said and unbuckled himself. He moved into the backseat and pulled out his trunks"Get changed"he said and stood on the warm sand, undressing himself. When he was naked, he pulled on his trunks and waited.

Dylan blinked as he watched James take off his pants. He gulped. His brother was so big, everywhere. Blushing, he crawled back into the trunk. He zipped open the suitcase and pulled out his trunks. Then, he started to undress to, avoiding his eyes away from James' body.

James looked at his brother, checking him out as the boy stripped and pulled his trunks on"You're cute"he teased and pulled him out of the truck. He shut the doors after putting their clothes in and pulling out towels"Lets go swimming"he said, caring him to the sandier part. He set him down and laid out the towels. He smiled and ran to the water, jumping in. He surfaced"Woo, this feels nice"he said and smiled at Dylan.

Dylan blushed as his brother picked him up and carried him across the sandy beach. He could feel every muscle against him, even the muscle in his brother's shorts. He licked his lips for a moment, watching his brother in the water. Suddenly he was very shy, but he followed James into the water.

JAmes smirked as he watched his brother coming to the water. He splashed at him a little and then ran to him, jumping onto him. He landed carefully, sitting on his little brother's lap as the waves lapped at them"Want to water wrestle?"he asked, grinning.

"B-but you are so much bigger and stronger than me!" Dylan said, looking up at his brother, feeling his brother's crotch on him. He licked his lips a little bit, his eyes wondering down slowly. He blushed, hopping he didn't noticed as he looked back at his face.

James licked his own lips as he watched his brother look down"Then how about we head up to my truck, dry off, take off our trunks, and I'll show you how big boys play"he said teasingly.

Dylan blushed even more as he looked away from his brother, licking his lips again. "Oh...okay..." he whispered, because he really didn't know else to say. But he was curious. Way too curious.

James was hard now as he heard him say that"Okay"he said and got up. He lifted up his brother, carrying him to their towels. He set him on his and grabbed his own, drying off as he walked to the truck. He was dry when they got to the vehicle. He got in and slipped his trunks off, sitting in the passenger seat, waiting for Dylan, naked.

Dylan dried off and opened the passenger door. He blushed red, not expecting him to be sitting there and all naked. He licked his lips at his brother's hard cock and then looked up at his face. Carefully, he got into the truck and had no idea what to do now. He didn't know how 'big boys' played.

James smiled and pulled his brother into his lap after getting the boys shorts off"Now, big boys play with eachother's dicks"he said and grabbed the young teen's cock, rubbing it"Do you like your older brother's dick?"

Dylan squeaked as he was picked up and set on James' lap. He couldn't help the moan that escaped his lips when his brother grabbed his dick. He whimpered softly as he started to get hard. Then he glanced down at James' dick, unsure of what to say. "I-it's big..."

JAmes smiled at that"Yours isn't so bad either"he teased and stroked him more"Grab mine and stroke it like I'm doing to you"he said and licked his neck a little, smiling

Dylan shivered in pleasure as he continued to moan, his six inch cock thick and hard for his brother. Then he reached down with a shaky hand and wrapped it around James' cock. He licked his lips a little bit, really liking the way it felt. He then started to stroke up and down.

JAmes smirked at his brother and let out a moan as his thick 8 inch long, hard cock was being stroked"Mmm, so good"he said and stroked his brother more with one hand, his free hand rubbing between his asscheeks, his finger prodding his tight asshole.

Dylan let out a loud whimper as James' finger pressed against his tight hole. He moved away from his hand and looked up at him. "W-what are you doing?" he asked, swallowing, his hand stopped moving, but stayed on the hard cock.

James pulled him back"I'm teasing your asshole. That's where big boys put their dicks when they're ready. It feels really good"he said, stroking him more"If you want, I'll let you put your dick into my ass to show you how good it is"he offered, smirking.

"N-no..." Because that didn't sound right and it did sound like it would hurt. He glanced down at his brother's hard dick. That was way too big for him. He swallowed and looked back up at him.

He moved his brother and bent down, licking his shaft"You don't want to put it in me?"he asked and grinned. He had a couple months to break him down anyways.

Dylan gulped a little bit. Too many things happening way to fast, he started to get a little scared. He shook his head a little bit, his whole body shaking like a leaf. "I-I don't think I like the way big boys play.."

Back
Top Bottom