Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Positivity?

Maena

Verified Sentient Tree
Because venting isn’t allowed under the rules -I checked- and that’s probably a good thing, let’s try something else. As an exercise, let’s say something positive about the site and/or the people here.

To start us off:

I quite like the color scheme of the site itself. Some of you aren’t jerks (Though I probably am 😝).

I was a user here about 10 years ago before I joined back last year, and this site has come leaps and bounds. It has always had a good flow of users and a good established culture of standards, but these days it has an incredibly positive attitude as well. It used to be filled with bullies and coarse tones, especially in chat. I have not seen an inkling of that in these few months.

It's not elitist, and it is not cringe. I like it here.

Having not left in those ten years, I can attest to the improvement of the site's culture and dropping of particular hostilities.

I'm just gonna say, I've made some lasting friendships from my time here, and I couldn't be more appreciative that this place exists. Without it, I wouldn't have met you lovely, lovely people. I've been honored to co-write with some of the most skilled, brilliant writers I have ever met. Some of you are still in my life, others aren't, but even those who aren't still hold a place in my heart. 💜

You have all had very different experiences than I have here thus far.

Positive note for today:

It is a lovely overcast day and I shall likely not have to water my plants. I have actually managed to start an RP recently with someone who is both polite and fun.

I really like your profile picture ❤️

Thank you. Sadly, very much not something I photographed myself but I am fond of the colors and the symmetry. 😊

Found my groove and tribe here and have gotten to live, laugh, love so much with ya'll :heart:

I have found some amazingly talented and fun people around here. I have gone on hiatus a few times and each return has been met with welcome arms.

Back
Top Bottom