Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

beauty and the beastly pervert. (tea and cake & darkest_fate)

Sent 8:43 AM
Bad news: all flights cancelled due to tropical storm. They‘re putting all of us up in a hotel until the weather improves. Can’t say for how long, it’s pretty nasty out here.

I’m sorry, sweetheart. We’ve been looking forward to this for 6 months and it kills me to be delayed like this. Fingers crossed I can join you in a few days and make up for lost time. I’ll call you tonight. I love you.

Tessa fiercely rubbed her forehead with the back of her wrist. She should have anticipated something like this would happen. It wasn’t enough that she and Danny had conflicting work schedules in the first place and had to fight for time off together; it wasn’t enough that they’d spent almost four grand for a luxury resort with all the amenities included. Fate or whatever had to fuck it all up and keep them apart at a crucial point in their relationship.

Alone in the hotel lobby with her rolling luggage, Tessa sharply sniffed back her tears and dragged herself up to the check-in desk. There didn’t seem to be anybody present, so she rang the little service bell twice and waited with a sullen air.

Back
Top Bottom