Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for roleplay partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaiMikado

Planetoid
Hi. My name's Kai and I'm a bisexual male, 19 years of age. I'm just reaching the halfway point tonight at midnight. :3

I'm an extraordinary writer as I've been told, and will not disappoint anyone who meets my interests. I love writing, among many other hobbies. I abide by the standard novel-book style in roleplaying, that means dialogue in quotations and a new paragraph for a new speaker, and all that jazz. I have no limits except for scat, watersports and anything that would purposely bring nonsexual harm to my character, such as vore, blades, needles and of course, death.

I do have a large list of kinks, and I can provide it for you, or you can just ask my biggest ones.

So please! Contact me for some fun rp. I'll list my contacts here, and what I want to do in the next post.

AIM: Kai Mikado
YIM: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:kaimikado77@yahoo.com">kaimikado77@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->
MSN: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:kaimikado@hotmail.com">kaimikado@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Easy to remember no? Of course you can pm me here, or post in my thread. But I actually prefer Messengers.

But!

I only do Yaoi with men, girls.
And I only do Hetero with girls, men. (This one, oddly enough is not nearly as much of a problem).

Both of you seriously have to learn to deal with that though. xD
It's not sexism. It's personal frickin preference.

So I have tons of stories we can go on, and of course anything you don't see on my list, you can ask about. I'll probably enjoy it in some way.

So of course, I like Master x Slave, and it would be of my primary rp wants on this site. I can play Slave or Master with any amount of affinity. I'm great at playing either.

I have some stories for Incubus or Succubus based Master x Slave, as well as Drows (Dark Elves), Draenei, and more. Just tell me what type of character you like playing and I'll probably have a story for it if it's worth having one.

Now, of course I do less smutty rp's too. Stories about long journeys to find stuff, and a whole buncha stuff that I'm just not interested in doing here. Gaia is the place for those.

Just do me a favor, when you come to me, tell me what setting (Medieval, Modern, Feudal Japan, whatever), what type of character you wanna play, and possibly what type you'd want me to play.

I have a little craving to play my Silver Dragon character (It's actually in human form...Silver Dragons can do that).

Waitin...Waitin...Waitin on a River...

Yea I know that's not how the song goes. Go eat a dick!

So, in order to RP male slash with you I have to be a guy?

I can go run and get my strap-on. Yeah? Yeah.

Be right back.

That's not enough. I only rp het with girls and yaoi with guys. This is something you'll just have to deal with.

So, i'm curious.

How the hell do you know?

Because I could have totally just lied to you and told you that I was a guy, and you'd never have known the difference.

. . .
I've done it before.

So, pray tell, how? Why?

What, where, when?

I prefer not to reveal my methods, as they hinder the process. Overall, I am able to tell within the first couple posts of a roleplay whether or not you are actually a guy.

No thanks. All you need to know is it's very easy to tell, and depending on my mood, sometimes I will allow it, and sometimes I will not, but trust me when I tell you, I know right from the very beginning of the rp if you are a boy or a girl.

Then answer my first question, because I honestly don't give a flying rat's ass whether or not you guess genders successfully over the internet.

Why do you care?

You enjoy both genders anyway. . .And it's not like you're fuckin' the person on the other side of the screen.

Unless that is what you're aiming for.

What a strange preference.
So, does it hinder your role playing to role play slash with a girl? Iâ??m just wondering.

Nope. I just don't feel that women can properly play out the male essence. There are subtle details that they just don't get that, while comical, are very annoying.

I've never rped het with a man, so I cannot say whether they do emulate the female essence well, even though on a large basis, men are better, more fruitful writers than women.

Oh. And Sapphire, this should answer your question as well. I just prefer to keep genders to their own.

KaiMikado said:
I've never rped het with a man, so I cannot say whether they do emulate the female essence well, even though on a large basis, men are better, more fruitful writers than women.

-Blinks- So you're saying that men, in general, are better writers than women?

Oh wow.
Not one of these.

Yes girls, didn't you know?
Having a penis makes you infinitely many times better than having a lack of penis.

By a majority yes. Men who engage writing create a more unique output than women who do just the same.

If you think it's sexist, I don't really care.

Haha.

If you think that's sexist?

Love, dear, baby. . .Oh, wow.
I've never laughed so hard. Really.

You're in for a massive dissapointment on this site, babe.

Lol. Kay call me a sexist. Like I said, don't really care. xD

I've got my opinions just like you have yours. If I find what is more common among men to be better writing than women, then you'll just have to deal with my opinion there Jethro, cause it ain't changin.

I see.
Well, thatâ??s your decision. I find that I generally get along role playing with more open minded people anyway. I hate being restricted.

Honestly, though? I just think role playing with literate, descriptive people will solve the problem. It isn't technically sexist, since you're not like "Oh, but guys can do Het" ... but I still think it is seriously unfair that you think that men are better writers than women. That's absurd. Everyone has the same potential to create a good role play.

Let's roleplay. I'll dabble in het just for you, darling.

What do you say?

Do you like femdoms, or submissives?

I'm talking about my personal preference, on my experience basis. I've never met a man who engaged writing and didn't come up with something different and something that really could grow on me. I base this mostly off of my Creative writing classes. Had one in Highschool, Had one in Community College, and I'm in one right now.

Not to mention, I've been rping for about 12-13 years now, so I've seen my way around quite a few of the bigger rp forums, such as Gaia, DarkerRP (Bless its soul), Furcadia (not a forum, but you get the point), and yes, even WoW. I love WoW roleplaying.

But no less, I have my opinions. Deal with it.

I'd be happy to roleplay Hetero with you. But not Yaoi.

Aember said:
Let's roleplay. I'll dabble in het just for you, darling.

What do you say?

Do you like femdoms, or submissives?
That is up to the one I'm roleplaying with really. I'm a switch, so I don't mind either one.

I prefer to play Furries if I'm a sub, but if I'm a dom I can play anything from furries, to demi humans to well...humans.

I'd prefer to talk about things like that in some other, more subtle place, such as a messenger or pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom