Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male College themes, stereotypes and other debauchery (NSFW)

Krasnaya

Я Баба Яга, переварил?

CREATIVE DEBAUCHERY

MV5BZTRkMmIwMDgtNGJkMi00ZTAwLWI0NmYtYmNjYzEwODV.original.jpg

• tumblr_msme19X3y21s0oxwto1_500.gif

ABOUT ME:
    • Third person past/present tense.
    • I will at the very least post two paragraphs with enough juice for you to squeeze out and have good content for your next post. But I generally fall under the multi-para to novella sized postings, depending on how inspired I am and what is happening in the story currently.
    • I love and adore world and story building, as well as making compelling side characters.
    • I love emotional aspects in characters, that's where I'm the strongest in writing. Writing feelings of love, anger, anguish, loss and despair is where I shine. Which is why I need me some tasty drama to get that into focus.
    • SLOWBURN. I love slowburn - for sex, love, drama, conflicts, anything. Properly built up so it all climaxes with satisfaction, pun intended.
    • Drama. I love drama!
    • I don't mind having multiple characters for the story, but I generally prefer having one main pairing and others who serve as great filler for the story and realistic interactions
    MESSAGE ME IF:
    • You have (at least half of the) similar qualities that I've mentioned in the section about me
    • You write on average multi-paragraph posts and you're generous with the detail you add to in your posts
    • You would like to do a long-term, story heavy and eventually very steamy hot smutty romance roleplay brimming with action and tension
    • Send me your writing sample!
    If you pretty much meet majority of these points, message me and tell me about yourself as a writer!​

Here is some NSFW writing I've done for myself and as well served for practice, this way you can see the stuff that I'm into when it comes to smut: Collection of Visceral Perversions

"Brave men of steel… Favored by God for their strength and discipline… How blessed are they to die for such a righteous cause… And in death, they will reunite with Him…"

Blood slowly began to soak into the soil.

Outside of the kingdom's walls, a deathly silence covered the scenery like a heavy blanket.

In the distance, bells from the cathedral slowly began to ring, the song eerily echoing underneath the dark gray skies, ravens chiming in as they flew towards the new gravesite.

Bones, flesh, metal, fur and weak wails were all that was left behind. A weak, trembling hand, soaked in blood, reached towards the sky.

"G…God… Forgi… Me…"

And so the last breath was lost in the cold wind…

"I almost envy them. For I bear the burden of both their ancestors and their children, and their children's children… Nay… I am God's chariot in this cold, rich land…"

The bells were strong and powerful within the walls of the castle, with the maidens of the court huddling and whimpering softly as they clutched on to their terrified children. Any attempt to peacefully console the innocent little beings once the bells fell silent were in vain. They felt the fear of their mothers and gentle maidens that offered comfort and protection, and slowly the silent tension that was building in between those walls started to grow as the faint sounds of battle became louder by the minute. The church bells managed to snuff out the horrifying sounds of war, even inspiring the presence of God, yet when the chiming stopped, the brutal reality had set in once more. Perhaps God was not with them… For if he was… Would things truly be like this?

They broke through all defenses, it seems. Which only means that the battle against those demons is slowly coming to an end, but at the cost of their own lives.

The throne room was a colossal area, dark and cold, graced by the pillars that welcomed the visitors in row towards the lone throne that sat up on the podium. As much as it inspired power and intimidation to all who stepped inside, it also would remind one of loneliness. Once, this place was more lively. They had candles and torches illuminating the cold architecture of the northern ruler. And back in those days, what had felt like a century ago, the halls were graced by the brightest of smiles and softest of voices that made this place feel like a little warmer place. A presence that melted even a king's heart at times.

He had cursed the day he had met her. Because if he didn't know of the life that he had, the life that he had lost, he wouldn't have known any better and living life would be easier. Because now, in the absence of the warmth that he had known, everything is cold, empty, lonely and meaningless.

And that is why, on top of those stairs of the podium, there was a place for one to sit and reign.

Beside the stairs of the podium stood a smaller figure, in an armor that was a little big on his form. He had the stance, he had the confidence, but his blue eyes were set on the lone and elevated figure that sat upon the throne. Benedict's eyes were slightly widened as he stared at his father, pupils slightly trembling as he listened to the king's words. Though his expression remained unreadable, the blond-haired boy's eyes spoke volumes.

And he wasn't alone. Guards that stood still like statues in the room had heavy expressions on their faces as they would eye at each other or just simply stare at their king. Nobody said a word, but the orders were given and they had nowhere to run. There was a sense of finality even before anything had happened within those walls.

One of the unarmed guards stood behind the pillar and in front of one of the many barrels that were assigned to each guard. His trembling eyes were closed, whispering to himself softly as he prayed. And as a man of God as he was, he was holding back tears, knowing what he was about to do if the king gave the final and definite order.

"And I will be damned before I let those heathens and spawns of hell take our God's land. I will take them down with me if I have to."

Hemmet's voice was low and without force, but there was powerful intent behind every word he had said. He glared at the doors of the entrance, eyes filled with determination and anger. Everyone in the throne room was afraid. Both of the enemy and, even worse, of their own king.

The noise from the outside was louder, but it was not the sound of swords clashing or any screams that would end abruptly. As a matter of fact, a very familiar and beloved voice was heard just outside the entrance.

"Go! Move, men! Drag the wounded inside!"

A voice that urged men to hurry and gather around. It had offered a moment of hope to everyone upon hearing prince Nicholas' voice as the double doors were being pushed open. And the moment it gave way, the first figure to enter was of a young man with dark hair and kind eyes. He was adorned in magnificent armor that represented Winthrope and with the sigil of his homeland etched on the breastplate and the battered shield that rested on his back. The man was dirty and exhausted, perhaps even slightly wounded as he pushed his rushing men into the castle, helping out those who struggled to run, but he left no one behind. The sight of him before the guards and maidens was enough to brighten their day and give a shred of hope even in this dreadful time. Even when he was covered in grime, blood and sweat, he was the welcome sight to sore eyes.

On this day, Nicholas was the leader. He was the future of Winthrope, one to take Hemmet's place. And he was beloved and respected by the people, perhaps more than they had loved and respected Hemmet even in his best days. Plenty said that, out of all five children, it was Nicholas who was graced with virtues from both of their parents.

And the moment dozens of soldiers had entered the throne room, both wounded and ready to fight, the doors were barricaded behind them. Not everyone had made it into the castle, but they had the priority to protect the king, no matter the cost.

Nicholas turned around and looked at his father who sat there, with that well-familiar look on his face. The expression that Nicholas abhorred. He immediately frowned as he confidently walked towards the podium, armor clanking with each step. But as he stood next to his younger brother Benedict, Nicholas bowed down before his father, despite the dissatisfaction and the exhaustion. Nicholas was a man of honor. He was the pride of Winthrope. He was the knight that everyone strived to be. Yet his burden was great.

• a3f4g2i8jl871.gif

MY ROLE STATUS:
    • Switch leaning to submissive
    • Sado-masochistic tendencies, mainly masochistic
    • Con and dub-con (dub-con mainly being used in scenarios that would be considered non-con for buildup purposes)
    ABSOLUTE FAVORITE KINKS:
    • Non-penetrative stimulation and orgasms achieved without penetration (clit and pussy rubbing are my favorites, fingering, grinding (with or without clothes), licking, playing with toys, grinding against objects, touching, scissoring/tribbing)
    • Teasing
    • Both intimate vanilla sex and rough, animalistic and hate fuck
    • Wetness, sloppiness (saliva, genital wetness, cum, slime and other possible liquids)
    • Thighfucking
    • Slowburn and buildup to sex
    • Begging and desperation
    • Sexual acts done in secret in public (be it that they're somewhere behind a pillar during a formal event, she has a vibrator shoved inside her while they're at work, the amorphous creature shaped itself into her panties and having its way with her while she's at dinner with her in-laws, etc)
    • MC being watched while masturbating and masturbating together
    • Pain inflicted pleasure (biting, hair pulling, choking, scratching, being shallowly cut with a knife)
    • Reflections/mirrors (looking at the reflection while doing ungodly things)
    • BDSM
    • Clothes malfunction
    • Coiling and restriction
    • Oral (giving and receiving)
    • Tongue play
    DEFINITE YES:
    • Aphrodisiac in all forms
    • Fingers in mouth
    • Titjobs
    • Bloodplay and blood drinking
    • Playing with knives
    • Gags
    • Degradation
    • Praising
    • Aftercare
    • Spitting in mouth
    • French kissing beasts
    • Knotting and knot play
    • A heavy use of dub-con during a non-con scenario (MC is caught in a situation where one is not expected to consent. However, we work through the situation where her body betrays her despite her not wanting to give in)
    • MC occasionally dominating the situation
    • Reverse harems (I love interacting with multiple characters and have my character develop through the multiple relationships, but I don't like one-dimensional characters)

PROBABLE MAYBES:
    • Anal (I genuinely can do without anal, as it's personally not a thing I enjoy, but I will definitely do it in case it's high on the list of desires for my partner. I have no issue with compromising)
    • Honestly, Most of the stuff in the MAYBE section is for any kinks that you might have, but you don't see anywhere on my list. If that's the case, ask and let me know! We'll see what we can do!
    NO/DEALBREAKERS WITHOUT QUESTION:
    • Rape/non-con
    • Sexual abuse and violence (upon my character in heavy detail. We can imply it happening for the sake of the plot, but not play it out)
    • Anything that belongs in the toilet
    • Characters in sexual situations that are below 18
    • Or if I voice anything else as we write, I will be straight forward, just as I expect you to be, as well.
    PET PEEVES:
    • DEALBREAKER: Giving me options on appearance/faceclaims of what my character should look like without me asking for you to do that. What I am cool with is both you and I picking multiple photos and giving the other option to pick which faceclaim idea we like the most. But it really bugged me that some people want to choose what my character should look like. I'm not about that, I think you should like your character more than I do personally.
    • Christian Grey/Suited CEO type male characters. I genuinely don't like this character trope. I don't care if he's a vampire or a demon or what have you, I just don't vibe with the character trope of a clean-shaven, sharply suited dominant man who commands everything in his wake. I had roleplays with this trope of a character with multiple people throughout the years and it always ends up being the same thing and I'm more than certain that it's not my thing. No shame to you if that's what you like, though!
    • Anime/manga faceclaim references. I just don't like them. I don't mind using anime/manga references for other things, but for characters, it's not really a thing for me. That's the only thing where I will tell you that I'm not interested in as your character's reference. It's too childish and cartoony for my taste.

• THE MASKED PSYCHOATH IN CAMPUS

348276719a5269079daba48b6c778b8c.jpg

Kinks I want to explore:

Hunter-prey dynamic, phone sex, dual masturbation, stalking, all sorts of bdsm practices mainly bondage, knife play, bloodplay (optional), lighter version of branding, pleasure and foreplay torture, orgasm denial and control, fingering with leather gloves, using toys, degradation and humiliation, spitting, choking, rough and animalistic sex , hair pulling, lowkey stockholm syndrome, make MC beg for cock, thigh and tit fuck, non-penetrative orgasms, sloppy orals and more!

About my non-con limit:
    This plot will seem like a real non-con setting, but the point for it is to have it gradually build into sexual encounters where MC will get real hot and bothered, despite the circumstances, the nympho would want nothing more but to be dicked down by the psycho as he has his nefarious ways with her.

So I imagine this basically as the y2k slasher movie like Scream. It's happening at campus, possibly a university neighborhood where students have their own homes where they live in groups. MC is one of the students who lives in the home with a group of four to five girls, one of which can be her close friend or all of them can be her close friends. Either way, I planned to make MC a goth gf with tattoos and nipple piercings. Stockings, lingerie, bondage gear, chokers, leashes, crazy footwear, leather and pvc - the goth scene gives it all, along with hot industrial music playing in the background.

YC can be anyone, preferably a student at the campus, who for some reason decided to go on a calculated killing spree. He wears a freaky mask to conceal his identity, his murders are very calculated, yet extremely messy and the target he picks aren't clear at first. MC, for whatever reason, is a point of interest to him. Whether or not MC and YC when he's unmasked have any sort of dynamic is entirely up to us for decide when we speak, but he has his fixation on her. Perhaps even obsession.

I LOVE slowburn and I'd love to include it as much as possible, because nothing turns a girl on than a gradual buildup to an absolute depraved degeneracy.At first it starts as weird stalking. He might've even broken into the house and watched her masturbate, which may even further fuel his obsession for her after he cums along with her while he watches her in secret. He would even learn that she is an absolute nympho. She can't get enough of orgasms, whether she had a partner or not. One time she's drunk and is masturbating furiously and YC ends up calling her, using that intoxicated state to egg her on, telling her what to do while he watches her from somewhere where she can't see or hear him. With her being intoxicated and mindlessly horny, she complies, returning the favor as she proceeds to egg YC on, not caring who's on the other line and effectively having phone sex. Even after this, YC would call MC for whatever reason, either making it weird or having another erotic phone sex together when she's under the influence. However, this strange dynamic won't last for long, because YC would start his murderous rage when MC sleeps with someone from the campus and the mystery of the murders begin to terrify the students, starting the question who among them is the killer.

I would love it if we do a bit of a play with side characters and them trying to figure out on the off-time who the killer is. YC can be a part of the group of friends, but he is not close enough with MC even though they're in the same circle, just so she wouldn't realize that it is him.

I am not sure yet what exactly happens, but during his one of the rampages, they run into each other. With his mask on, there's no way for her to know who he is. So he captures her, ties her and he begins to now fully indulge in his fantasy with her. He doesn't want her to reject him though, so he ends up taking power into his hands and slowly tease her. He gropes her, toys with her nipples, runs the tip of the knife against her skin and panties over her pussy, massages her, strokes her. Despite the terrifying situation of her being faced with a psychopathic murderer, he is gentle enough with her to make it feel pleasurable. Despite the chaos and fear in her mind, her body burns with need that he awakens within her during the confusion. He is teasing her, maybe the next time they run into each other, he puts a non-transparent bag over her head and eats her out, not letting her cum too soon or at all at the start. He gets off however he can without giving her the full release - he wants her to want him.

After the few times they have these separate scenarios where he has his ways with her and effectively make her needy, one time he would catch her masturbating after their meeting where he calls her and reveals to her that it was him who was her phone sex buddy and they end up masturbating together once again, MC showing more consent as she admitted how hot he looked with blood over him and with that mask on. It develops a relationship that offers a more erotic meeting the next time they bump into each other... But she stops caring about the murders. She submits like a brat to the psychopath to see what other games he'll play with her, how he'll use her until she can't take it anymore and beg him to fuck her...

Debauched horror carnival!

Escape rooms, horror mansions and other fun things at a lively carnival - this place has it all! It's a great place to come, have fun, and almost shit yourself from how scared you get at some of these attractions! But the best thing about this carnival are the actors! They come in all costumes - iconic slasher movie villains, creepy and horrific clowns, some monstrous makeup and other designs meant to scare the piss out of people in escape rooms, but they also go around the place to take pictures with people and kids, make some improv skits at restaurants nearby and pranking people, overall just being a great and creative bunch!

MC (thinking of making her a goth chick) came with her friends and possibly her boyfriend to the horror carnival that is gonna be open for around a week or two during the halloween season and it's all the rage. Naturally, after having some fun, they would go to the escape room and see how well they can do. There is even a form that they would sign before going into the escape room, consenting to, if they fail to escape, to be dragged away by the culprit that is after them and go through "torture" scenes to make the experience more riveting. They can reject this part of the escape room or they can choose how intense the torture can be (such as being tied up, slapped around, stuck in a pillory, have food thrown at them and other methods being used on them) and MC thinks she's a tough gal and decides to go all in. The group would eventually get separated as they're chased by multiple masked villains into different rooms. MC fails to escape YC and considering that she had consented to being dragged away and tortured, YC takes her away to the torture room.

However, MC is heavy into BDSM and while being tied up and chained, with the intention to throw off her captor, she would jokingly make suggestive comments but YC would play along with it. It starts of light, but instead of actual torture, things get rather sexual. If anything, YC uses his position and tortures MC sexually and they don't need to fuck immediately. Next time she comes, they can take it to another level. Just a lot of BDSM elements, orgasm denial, edging, using of toys and objects, and so much more!

My main idea is that YC is a horror clown, but I'm a kinky bitch, so I'm down with him being a different horror figure each day. Masks, costumes, mascots, prosthetics, anything works! And as far as I'm concerned, there can be another actor involved in these little debaucheries, but that's up to you!

College themes: stereotypes and other non-SOL themes

I'll keep it short and simple. I have been really feeling the modern day college theme with those typical stereotypes and late 90s and early 2000s craziness, but I want to spice it up a little bit. I am always here for the romance aspect and additional degeneracy, but I just want something more to break the every day monotony, you know?

Maybe one of the students is a masked murderer obsessed with a specific girl, making it feel like the Scream and Scary Movie levels of amusing. Maybe there's a whole underground facility in the college where weird stuff happens and maybe there's some occult things. Maybe vampires secretly coexist with them or some other monstrosities. I don't care how we ridiculous we make it, it's not exactly meant to be taken seriously, just needs to be written well.

Or we can go a more easier route if you like this setting but don't feel like doing anything crazy, I'd be down playing some stereotype pairings. Such as a goth girl getting herself in an affair with a star football player who is dating the head cheerleader, but its the standard "enemies to lovers" theme. Things like that. (Goth girl stereotype is my personal favorite, so I'll mainly gravitate towards that.)

Either way, I'm open to hearing suggestions and ideas!

s209560698846364317_p1691_i3_w768.jpeg

Last edited:
Things to remember
  • I am mainly seeking advanced, descriptive and literate partners, as I put a lot of effort into my writing.
  • While this is erotica-oriented thread, it needs to be builtup and done in proper taste. It's Erotica. Not porn. I've no interest in porn plots.
  • Reading my list of kinks is necessary before messaging me, as it covers everything without having me to address every single detail here. Don't worry, I made it readable and to the point. There is some extreme themes. PLEASE READ IT BEFORE MESSAGING ME.
  • Your gender identity will not effect my choice in writing with you. I am looking for people to write male characters, while I write female roles.
  • If we are going to write, it's important to me that you're 21+
  • When you message me, please tell me about yourself as a writer and a writing sample would be appreciated!
Please don't message me with plot prompts or ideas that have nothing to do with what I have shared in my RT.

I appreciate that you contacted me, however I do not have the time or energy to dedicate myself to plots and stories that I don't feel I'd b 100% interested in, which is why you might not hear back from me. I really want to enjoy writing and considering that I don't have much time or energy to try things out if I'm uncertain, which is why I'm saying this now. I have no issue with your ideas whatsoever, it is just that I am not gonna waste our time with something I'm not even 100% in.

However, with that said, me feeling a story 100% means that I'm going to be active and dedicated with our story. And that I can guarantee.

Demands that you have to meet before we start communicating:

We all have standards. And these are mine. I'm a woman who knows what she wants. Do you think you suit these expectations? Well, reach out!
  • If you see my writing sample in the spoiler below (I highly suggest that you do read through it) you'll see what I like to see in writing in general, as well as what you'll get when we start writing. I expect similar amount of detail and effort in writing, both in smut and the story in general.
  • Decent grammar, I'm far from perfect and considering that English is my second language, typos sometimes escape me, I still try my best to give you a readable post.
  • SEND ME YOUR WRITING SAMPLE IN YOUR FIRST MESSAGE PLEASE AND THANK YOU.
  • I need at the very least 300+ words per post. Detail. All the nitty gritty stuff. I'll let it slide in some scenes where there's action and conversation sequences that feel like back and forth.
  • Please introduce yourself in the first post. Tell me about your writing, your likes and dislikes and throw everything my way. I literally mean everything. I'll sit down with my legs waving back and forth excitedly when I get a massive introduction post that is dripping with personality, inspiration and creativity. First impressions matter.

• Multi paragraph to novella length posts, the least I'll post is two paragraphs, depending on the scene.
  • My activity depends. It can be every day, every other day, once a week, once a month... Depends. It is important that we speak OOC so I can keep you updated.
  • I pay close attention to detail when writing, I love to be detailed and bring the scene to life.
  • The smut I write is very detailed. I expect the same in turn.
  • I am hiatus and break friendly - even if you're gone for months, I'll be on board when you come back.
  • OOC chatting is extremely important to me.
  • I have very little limits when it comes to subjects in writing and am open-minded.
  • I am obsessed with aesthetic and use images for roleplay whenever I can. Let me know ahead of time if this is something that doesn't interest you.
  • I am a SUCKER for a slowburn - I hate rushing things.
  • I'm big on world and character building, including side characters with some nuance to them, and so forth. I'm a big team player as well, so I'll need your help with some things!
  • I will always be ready to make compromises with you. I don't expect us to like the same things, but I am happy to meet somewhere in the middle with you.
Role status:
  • My preferred status is a switch leaning submissive. I don't like to play a dominant role very often. I don't do the classic master/slave, top/bottom typical dynamics, I like more nuance to it.
  • Sado-masochist, masochist leaning.
  • Con and Dub-Con.

Pet peeves:
Basically if you do any of these things, there's a likelihood that I will not write with you no matter what.
  • DEALBREAKER: Giving me options on appearance/faceclaims of what my character should look like without me asking for you to do that. This had happened twice in a row in a span of a week and is the reason why I needed to make the pet peeves section and I'm disappointed. Listen, I know we all have our preferences and types. Generally if you see description in someone's request thread as to what they're looking for exactly, you would not message them unless you can offer them what they asked for, or if the partner outright says by their own will "Send me multiple picture references that you like, I'll pick the one I like the most" because there are writers out there who like doing things that way (spoiler alert: I'm not one of them). That is one thing. But if you come to me and tell me that you have images of what you like and you want me to pick from them, you can consider that as an end of our discussion. I will not come to you and tell you that you have limited choices on what YOUR character should look like and I would prefer not to be put in that position either. I have my own style, my own preference for MY characters and I want it to be respected. If you don't like something that I picked, tell me it's not a vibe and I won't have a problem sending multiple references that I like and I'll let you pick the one that works for you. It's so simple. Just tell me what type of physical traits you like in general, and I'll be happy to oblige, just don't have FCs for me to choose unless I ask you.
  • Christian Grey/Suited CEO type male characters. I genuinely don't like this character trope. I don't care if he's a vampire or a demon or what have you, I just don't vibe with the character trope of a clean-shaven, sharply suited dominant man who commands everything in his wake. I had roleplays with this trope of a character with multiple people throughout the years and it always ends up being the same thing and I'm more than certain that it's not my thing. No shame to you if that's what you like, though! Different strokes for different folks, this one stroked my inner thigh for fifteen minutes with confidence and I went to bed unsatisfied.
  • Anime/manga faceclaim references. I just don't like them. They don't pass the vibe check for me. I don't mind using anime/manga references for other things, but for characters, it's not really a thing for me.

Absolute favorites:
  • Pussy/Clit stimulation (No penetration involved. Just a lot of caressing, massaging, kissing, licking, rubbing, sucking, teasing and prodding. I am generally a fan of really putting hands/tentacles/anything used for exploring)*
  • Licking. I love licking - the messier the better and can be used for whatever stimulation
  • Touching and groping (No better foreplay than just feeling out one's body, giving attention and exploring all those weak spots!)*
  • Slow burn and buildup (Make it gradual to the point of near insanity. Whether its just the foreplay itself or the leadup to the sex scene.)*
  • Liquid descriptions (Be it just a female wetness, saliva, semen, blood, or anything of such nature, describing those elements in action, as well as the sounds those would make during action.)
  • Scissoring (Yummy. I also love the idea of girls wearing latex sometimes while they're at it)
  • Sexual acts in secrecy/public spaces/extremely risque scenarios (The point is not to get caught... But still risking it with lewd acts.)*
  • Dual masturbation (Our characters indulging in some dirty scenarios where they get off together.)
  • Biting and scratching (Giving and receiving, it can be from very light stuff, to the point of bleeding, this also includes marking.)
  • Reflections/Mirrors (Getting into it while looking at reflections.)
  • BDSM (Mainly of medium intensity, but Bondage is definitely my favorite play.)
  • Watch MC masturbate
  • Dirty talking*
  • Lewd noise descriptors in general
  • Messiness
  • Orgasm denial
  • Dry crotch rubbing/humping
  • Depravity and desperation
  • Clothes malfunction
  • Choking*
  • Coiling (for serpent/naga characters)*
  • Tentacles, slime
  • Oviposition
  • Knotting and knot-play
  • Orgasms achieved without penetration*
  • Primal and mindless sex (Just rough, mind-numbing and well-builtup sex that grows more intense.)
  • As someone who loves to play against inhuman/monstrous characters (from aliens to anthros) I love to interact with all inhuman physical traits (horns, tails, wings, fangs, claws, fur/feathers/scales, etc)
Yes:
  • Aphrodisiac (Be it something they eat or drink or maybe some different, unnatural effects.)
  • Oral (Giving and receiving.)
  • Fingers in mouth
  • Clothes malfunction
  • Bloodplay and blood drinking
  • Playing with knives
  • Hair pulling
  • A healthy dose of degradation
Maybe:
  • Anal (I can do without it, but I am not opposed to doing these scenes if you're a big fan or if there'll be double penetration scenarios.)
  • Honestly, if you don't see in my list something that you'd like to do, let me know so we can see if it's something I am comfortable with!

No/Dealbreakers:
  • Rape/Non-con
  • Sexual abuse and violence
  • Anything that belongs to the toilet (Including vomit.)
  • Or if I voice something to you during our story building, but this is in general what I 100% won't do.
Creatures and stuff I'm into:

My writing sample: Collection of Visceral Perversions

It is dark and depraved, get a feel for my nasty writing and give me the same energy in return!

Huntress and her wolf

I love the idea of the tribal setting and some world-building that we can add into this naughty idea that I had in mind. In short, every hunter in the tribe needs an animal companion to join them. MC has after years finally reached the point where she is considered worthy of having her hunting companion and she needs to find one all by herself... And that is when she comes across a wolf in the thick forest, all by herself.

It is believed that wise and eternal spirits rule over the forest and that goes with the animals. Creatures are not mindless and are very intelligent and emotional. This wolf however seems to be set on MC for whatever reason. And his snout always goes for her crotch. And that is forbidden amongst their people, as courting between the people and spirits is heavily frowned upon. She resists it, but the wolf seemed to have chosen her and he marked her by licking her womanhood.

While it was settled that he was her companion, she struggles with the wolf's advancements. During one of the nights in the tent or as they hunt, she no longer fights off his advances and lets him lick her until he brings her to an incredible orgasm, which would be a beginning of their inappropriate relationship. She wants to excuse this behavior as natural and something that bonds them, but as long as they don't have sex, everything is fine. She experiments with him through oral pleasure, titjob, thighjob, and other creative ways to avoid penetration until it inevitably happens.

Having a plot to go along with this, as well as action scenes and involving more tribal stuff is definitely on the table and something I'm interested in discussing!

Kinks based on phobias

When I say phobias, I mean exactly all phobias: tight spaces, water, heights, mirrors/reflections, environmental phobias, needles, animals, worms and insects/bugs (yes, I'd include even the spiders and other creepy crawlies) and many other things.

How would we do it? Honestly, I would prefer it to be as versatile as possible. I would like to include sex against humans, animals, monsters, even maybe being molested by haunted objects (ie. hands protrude from a chair, or even tentacles, think of objects being haunted and doing stuff somehow.) I also like the idea of creating weird (Silent Hillesque or anything else) monsters that could be based on a phobia.

As for the plot, that definitely depends, we can do many things. It can be one woman or multiple other women who are caught in a situation (escape room, haunted house, some freak event) where MC(s) is/are faced with her/their fears. But in the sexiest way ever! It just so happens that she (or all of them coincidentally) is/are nympho(s). But in case you have other ideas, let me know!

I would prefer it if you as my partner did not have many limits. I want to do as many scenes with everything mentioned above. I would also prefer it if you love to write weird and creative smut. Because that's definitely my bread and butter!

Monster tamer and farmer

We can easily work on a plot and possibly adding a human(oid) male character to pair MC up with, as I'm a little bit of a fan when a human-like male is watching a woman being absolutely railed by creatures. That is optional, of course!

Basically it's a medieval fantasy type of setting and whatever the circumstances are, MC is one of the monster tamers at a farm and her "gift" with these monsters is basically that she has a very specific and rare type of pheromones that even the monsters want to breed her and through sex, she manages to pacify and train them. Whatever these monsters are used for can be decided when we plan this out, but overall, MC takes care of them and her methods are oddly effective.

The types of monsters I'd love to play against would be inhuman by all means necessary, they can be feral, of all shapes and sizes (bird-like, dinosaurs, snakes, mammals, alien type, plant, insects, cute and small creatures, octopi, et cetera) some can be anthros, but I definitely prefer the idea of most of these being feral from the wild. I love the idea of each monster needed specific circumstances and treatment in order for MC to pacify them and have her fun with them. I also love the idea of her having maybe one or two monsters she had bonded with, as well.

Haunted House

Basically a young married couple that is highly religious end up hitting a brick wall and they're no longer happy together. MC is especially miserable and is a stay at home wife with not much to do. However, there's a strange invisible, unexplainable creature that lives and watches her misery. Perhaps its a ghost of a dead person. Perhaps its a demon. Perhaps its something else entirely. It matters not. It chooses to haunt her when she's alone (sometimes with family present) and decides to lift her spirits - by making her aroused.

Ghostly hands trap her in a chair while she's working on her computer, she is fondled until she cums while porn is turned on her monitor without her doing anything, whenever she is stuck in a dark room, something unseen has a way with her without her being able to get away until it lets go of her, it communicates with her in weirdest of ways, it forcefully pulls her under the tight space of the bed to have intimate moments with her, away from the prying eyes and ears of her family, she can see it in the mirrors and only through the mirror can they actually make full physical contact without the other necessary hauntings and perhaps it can possess present people - from her husband to her dog and to her family members. Perhaps the water in the bathtub turns into a moving slime that traps her and does things to her. Maybe tentacles come out the drain... I like creative and spooky smut!

Either way, she is used and molested, but she ends up a slut for the creature that possesses the home.

I want to play against THESE CREATURES currently

I have some specifics that I'm into. Just note I'm not entirely a fan of anime/manga and furry art, but they have the best types of NSFW images for what I'm looking for. I also love the idea of creatures being sentient, if possible!

• Slugs, also slimy and smaller creatures, types that latch on, use the slime as lubricant and as such. I'm also a big fan of cutesy creatures doing not so cute things! Plots:
    • Female adventurer fell into a trap, slug-like creatures in sci-fi setting, the morphing slime creature issues with water at home
  • Snakes, I love the idea of coiling or just exploring, teasing and rubbing, using the texture for some grinding pleasures, non-penetrative sex and some slight choking. Plots:
    • Eve and the Serpent (it was never about the apple, it's the introduction to pleasure that made Eve do what she had done), a girl with her pet python that is secretly sentient
  • Octopi, they kind of suit the previous three qualities I like, plus tentacles! Plots:
    • A female researcher has her favorite octopus who seems to share feelings, female adventurer fell into a trap, octopus creature is on the run!
  • Living clothes/suit. Basically the clothes MC is wearing is actually alive and gets to do whatever it wants to her, which makes it that much harder when she's out in public! It can have tiny tendrils and tentacles, be slimy and tease her until she begs. Plots:
    • Scenario similar to Venom, with MC being haunted by an organism that lives inside her head and possesses her clothes. MC is a witch and she accidentally put a curse on her clothing, making college time that much harder.
  • Haunted objects and in general disembodied/spectral/ghost hands. I generally have a thing for hands and finger stuff, inappropriate things happening in public before everyone in secret and I like the creative idea of using everyday household objects being haunted and used in some ways. This can literally be used for horror plots. Plots:
    • MC is a camgirl that is being haunted by a ghost who decides to help her make content unexpectedly (for this I'd even use a big teddy bear getting naughty with her that is possessed). MC is a normal woman with unhappy marriage and the ghost decides to lift her spirit by constantly stimulating her even around family which makes her horny 24/7 and the ghost even pleasures her next to her sleeping husband on the same bed.
  • Human men who are MC's partners, potential suitors, family members or just colleagues witnessing MC being pleasured in ways he could only dream of! So they're basically being cucked in a way
  • Oviposition, laying eggs inside MC and her basically "giving birth" with the help of masturbating or have her human counterpart or even the creature that impregnated her, giving her pleasure to make the painful experience easier, as well as the orgasm making it easier for her.

Plot, settings and timelines and all up for discussion! Talk to me and lets see what we can come up with! And if you can mix all of this up in one plot, that'd be super fun.

Viking roleplay request

I don't have any plot in mind, I am just putting it here to make sure that those who search for this type of roleplay know that a writer like myself is willing to offer some ideas! For the viking roleplay, I am looking for something nuanced and story heavy. I like drama, enemies to lovers trope, hatefucks and so on.

I do have some concept ideas I'd be willing to explore with you and expand further. These are mostly based on my characters, leaving room for you to figure out what kind of character you'd play.
  • The shieldmaiden: Is she an Earl? Is she a wife of YC's rival/mortal enemy? Or is she on YC's team? Or do you have other suggestions for this one?
  • The shaman: She can be from the same town as YC or she can be from a different culture entirely. Is she haunting him? Does she have some answers YC seeks? Maybe YC has a wife or two already, but MC is this strangely mystical individual in the town that he can't help but to always go to her, while she indulges in seduction, but does not always give him full access.
  • Foreign queen: Basically YC and his crew are traveling and attempting to set some deals and trade or raiding and conquering. MC in this case can be a point of interest. I would prefer a more subtle approach, because the kingdom being raided and MC being YC's prize without any further nuance is too uninteresting to me. YC and his men are trying to perhaps form an alliance and there's some tension brewing between our characters.
  • Woman of faith: Similar to the last one, just in this case it's not a woman of authority exactly, but a garbed woman of faith who does not allow to fall into temptation. Innocent and pure, but with fiery will.

If anything strikes your fancy or if you have some ideas of your own, be sure to let me know, I'd be interested to discuss it!

She pays for her sins: monster and sex scenes/kinks based on psychological trauma and phobias

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKAzoXUC-vM

Would definitely prefer someone with GMing experience.

So basically if anyone knows anything about me, it's that I am quite the type who's into the fucked up and me wanting to play against the onslaught of Silent Hillesque monsters going on an onslaught against a woman is something so up my alley. Body horror, disturbing, disgusting and all that jazz - I want to include it in erotic content. It's still something I haven't had the chance to explore. So basically if you pull any monster from second and third game (I'd even include Homecoming, loved the monster designs, especially Siam) and throw them onto my girl, I'd be on board. Little disgusts me really.

But I'm not only here for erotic content. I want depth and the psychological torment to be heavily looked into. I love the idea of the monster's design to be based on characters' subconscious, I want to get raw and uncomfortable with their psyche and what they feel. Erotica and absolute degeneracy is the reason why anything is happening here and it's the main premise of the story. And much like James had to face his guilt after everything he had done, MC has to face the psychological consequences of lust had done to her.

However, I am not really keen on doing non-con, but I love me some good forced pleasure onto the woman who wants to fight her way out of the situation, but whatever catches her knows her body and the body won't listen to the mind... And she succumbs slowly to mindless lust after each scene she ends up in.

Regarding the plot: MC is an absolute nymphomaniac who had ruined her marriage and possibly her affairs were what caused her husband to meet an early death. He was very ill and he was well-aware of his wife's libido. They had an amazing life together and truly loved each other, their sex life was amazing, but unfortunately he succumbed to his illness and MC found it impossible to remain loyal, even though she promised him she would do so to honor him. Instead, MC had multiple partners and every time she was done with them, the guilt ate away at her. She admitted to him that she broke her promise, even though he had knew this would happen, the husband is still incredibly upset and his state worsens.

He passes away and MC goes through a psychological spiral that leads her to Silent Hill one way or another. The husband is an omnipresent being and in full control over her/his version of the town, as well as the creatures that pursue her. He wants to exploit all of her regrets, all of her guilt, all of her fears and all of her pain. And he does that by controlling the creatures, not with the intention to rape her, but to sexually break her down little by little. He would subtly reach into her to break her apart until she succumbs to what the monsters would do to her. And he wants her to love every second of it, so he could remind her how disgusting she is.

Much like Mary and Maria, he can have some form of human presence there that taunts her and leads her through the city and into the trouble. And when I mentioned eroticism based on phobias, I'd love to have monsters, kinks and sex scenes based on all sorts of phobias.

Heights, water, snakes, spiders and insects, needles, blood, worms, dogs, mirrors, tight spaces and lack of air, dark, you name it, I'd be so down for all of these. The more the merrier. I also would like to make monsters specified for specific acts (monsters that lick and devour, breeders that just go to fuck, gropers that grab, trap and finger the victim, living objects (ie. a chair that constricts and does things) having control and all sorts of stuff.

MC going through learning and realizing her faults, only to fall victim to pleasure forced by the monsters is exactly what I want. Maybe she reflects on her childhood and other stuff that made her the person she is today. Maybe she finds some strange things that ties her to her past... And perhaps the things from her past that upset her deeply materializes as a monster that has its way with her... Endless lewd possibilities.

And lastly, she faces her dead husband... Or whatever it is that materializes as him...

I'd love this to be a sexual slowburn and not something that we get into immediately when it comes to sex with the mosnters, but its a gradual descent into erotica with more subtle situations that grow more and more lewd each time it happens and it shows how much control she is losing.

He is a force of nature

I generally never make specific character appearance suggestion as I am not the type who likes to have character appearances demanded, however I will not pick any faceclaims for you, I'll just show you the example of what inspired me to want this. It's entirely up to you. What actually made me want to have this appearance-type-trope character (big, swole, scary, dominant, the type where one would be like "I am both scared and aroused") is the metal vocalist Alex Terrible from Slaughter to Prevail. I'll post a video and some images just so you get the idea. I watched the "Viking" music video and saw his snarling face, and I realized just how much I would love to have a fictional story with a man whose looks match his nature.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fdqJhNbnSY

1706165d09a49ae272b836911d4fbe1d2a3a406er1-409-512v2_00.jpg

(this image with a mask on and blood does something to me unf 🥵)
69c64913fe1c6953bf358ce26907ad37.jpg

Basically the main thing here is realistic peak of masculinity, muscular, tattooed, scars, tall and big, inspires dominance and even fear. As for the race, facial structure, beard or no beard, hair, style, age etc it doesn't matter to me. Like I said, you pick the faceclaim you want to play. Realistic art or model/real people picture references work. I will also be sending you multiple faceclaims that I want to pick for MC so you can also choose the one you really like the most, although it highly depends on what we want to write and the plot itself.

And the plot? I have a few suggestions! These are not under any specific order. One thing I do love my stories to have - DRAMA. Just a lot of drama and some toxicity. Yummy.
  • As the song title suggested, a viking theme. YC comes with the viking tribe to raid and pillage a town. MC can have various roles - she can be a queen whose husband was murdered in cold blood and now she's bein kept as a prize. She can be a priestess or shaman of sorts. Or perhaps she is from a different viking tribe, a shaman or a shieldmaiden who is a rival to YC's tribe.
  • A werewolf x vampire pairing, YC being a werewolf here. Mortal enemies that are forced to work together during a scenario that troubles both of the species. Maybe one is being held in captivity. Maybe YC is an Alpha or someone who wants to replace an Alpha while MC is like a vampire nobility and holds a position of power where the werewolves and vampires had begrudgingly signed a truce because of a threat that goes against them.
  • Crime drama. Man, I love me some drama. YC can be a member of a bike gang or something like that, true anarchists and rebels with a cause, while MC is a younger dame from an old-money mafia family. She's very old-fashioned, lady like but a true femme fatale and a cold-blooded killer, well that's her reputation and how she's perceived.
  • Modern setting, but theme with demons. YC is a demon in a human flesh with a hellish mission. MC can either be an angel with a very vicious intent to go demon hunting. She can be the classic image of a pretty and innocent looking woman or she can fit more the Archangel stereotype of a warrior who shows absolutely no mercy to the demons and wants to beat the ever loving crap out of them. Or she's perhaps a fellow demon who's disrupting YC's work. Or perhaps she's one of the human victims? Doesn't matter, we'll discuss it!
Combination of some of these plots are also on the table! (for example viking theme x werewolf and vampire theme, or werewolf and vampire x crime drama) but overall, it's up to us to discuss this!

A quirky, gothic romance (Basically the Addams family)

f844f92d80341714b62d6903bfe96d22.jpg

The image says it all! I want a Gomez Addams type of a trope for this story. And I'll give you a Morticia!

Basically it's kind of like Romeo and Juliette theme, just with adults and more mature with the theme. It can be cheesy and over the top, because I absolutely love the drama and how the movies from 80s, 90s and 00s vibed without taking themselves seriously. We're talking the Addams family here!

So two very wealthy and reputable families are big rivals in the city and it's nearly cutthroat just how much they despise each other. Blackmailing, spreading nasty rumors, attempts to sabotage their successes, you name it. These two families simply do not want to share the spotlight, perhaps they have the same ambition, yet not enough space for both to share.

As you would've guessed, our characters are young adults who are from the same generation and the families want to marry them off to the people they chose for them from other countries to further their ambitions outside the home country and spread their influence. However, when everyone was present during the local event, our characters had met each other by coincidence for the first time, but quite unexpectedly for them both, they were smitten. BUT, I don't want this to be where they're showing signs that they're head over heels for one another, instead they keep provoking each other, playing into the rivalry that their families have been on for generations. They are well-aware that they absolutely should not do anything outside of their families' expectations, especially if they or one of them is already betrothed to someone, especially considering that the future and well-being of their family is going to fall upon them. They take this very seriously, but the tension between them is extremely heavy.

Considering that all wealthy families attend big local events, our characters keep bumping into each other quite often (perhaps there's a week-long festival and other activities where the families want to one-up another constantly) and they begin to form a relationship through quipping, provoking sarcastically and basically playing with each other that would slowly lead to them talking seriously when they have an opening and nearly non-existent privacy. I also love the idea that they both do fencing and someone has a great idea to put the two on spotlight to perform before everyone. And whoever wins would get some form of a prize. But this performance of fencing is treated like a dangerous dance between the two, filled with piercing passion and near deadly intent that almost arouses one another as they wield those fencing swords and just add fuel to the fire.

I am happy to add more scenarios and I really want this to drip with slowburn and massive amounts of tension that leads to them sneaking away to see each other or hiding in plain sight. I love the idea of them having incredibly romantic moments together, but the risk turns them on. They fuck the first time in a public setting where everyone is present, just perfectly hidden away and out of earshot, though still with high risk of getting caught, but the passion is so unbearable that they can't keep their hands off each other. And I love how Gomez had always been in the Addams family, so I'd imagine that YC would similarly begin to rebel as he thinks with his heart and ends up doing bad boy shit for the first time ever against his family all in the name of love, getting himself in massive trouble that unfortunately separates MC and YC.

Just actual romance with a lot of drama, quirky and fun, with quality slowburn. That's what I want.

I want to play against THESE CREATURES currently
I have some specifics that I'm into. Just note I'm not entirely a fan of anime/manga and furry art, but they have the best types of NSFW images for what I'm looking for. I also love the idea of creatures being sentient, if possible!

• Slugs, also slimy and smaller creatures, types that latch on, use the slime as lubricant and as such. Plots:
    • Female adventurer fell into a trap, slug-like creatures in sci-fi setting, the morphing slime creature issues with water at home
  • Snakes, I love the idea of coiling, using the texture for some grinding pleasures, non-penetrative sex and some slight choking. Plots:
    • Eve and the Serpent (it was never about the apple, it's the introduction to pleasure that made Eve do what she had done), a girl with her pet python that is secretly sentient
  • Octopi, they kind of suit the previous three qualities I like, plus tentacles! Plots:
    • A female researcher has her favorite octopus who seems to share feelings, female adventurer fell into a trap, octopus creature is on the run!
  • Living clothes/suit. Basically the clothes MC is wearing is actually alive and gets to do whatever it wants to her, which makes it that much harder when she's out in public! It can have tiny tendrils and tentacles, be slimy and tease her until she begs. Plots:
    • Scenario similar to Venom, with MC being haunted by an organism that lives inside her head and possesses her clothes. MC is a witch and she accidentally put a curse on her clothing, making college time that much harder.
  • Haunted objects and in general disembodied/spectral/ghost hands. I generally have a thing for hands and finger stuff, inappropriate things happening in public before everyone in secret and I like the creative idea of using everyday household objects being haunted and used in some ways. Plots:
    • MC is a camgirl that is being haunted by a ghost who decides to help her make content unexpectedly (for this I'd even use a big teddy bear getting naughty with her). MC is a normal woman with unhappy marriage and the ghost decides to lift her spirit by constantly stimulating her even around family which makes her horny 24/7 and the ghost even pleasures her next to her sleeping husband on the same bed.
  • Human men who are MC's partners, potential suitors, family members or just colleagues witnessing MC being pleasured in ways he could only dream of! So they're basically being cucked in a way
  • Oviposition, laying eggs inside MC and her basically "giving birth" with the help of masturbating or have her human counterpart or even the creature that impregnated her, giving her pleasure to make the painful experience easier.

Plot, settings and timelines and all up for discussion! Talk to me and lets see what we can come up with! And if you can mix all of this up in one plot, that'd be super fun.

The Primal Side of Mother Nature
Octopodes, slugs, reptiles, worms and all sorts of other creatures - oviposition included

Have some delicious artsy NSFW images with desired creatures, most of them are explicit:
Octopus1
Octopus2
Octopus3
Centipede
Slug1
Slugs2

This is creature/monster smut, but it can include a human (YC) for relationship story to include. YC can either be a boyfriend, husband, family member (I'm cool with incest) or just a colleague from work. This is up for discussion. Note for the creatures, they should have personalities and intelligence.

MC (or our characters, if we include YC) with the group are going on an expedition to explore a newly discovered area where the flora and fauna are quite unlike anything on Earth. It is like rainforest, but there's a lot of signs that there was a lot of body of water present in this area, though it had dried up. There are a lot of aquatic creatures present, that are bigger than they are in already explored areas of the planet, but they're pretty much the same. MC is a biologist and expert on certain kinds of life forms, and her knowledge could be used in this exploration. She holds great love for animals and treats them with a great deal and empathy.

There's a slope she ends up falling down into a small and shallow pond, but soon she would realize that it was inhabited by a lone octopus that was stuck there, as the rest of the area was dried up. And as soon as she fell into its small home, she was enveloped in the shallow waters by its tentacles and she couldn't get out, though thankfully it did not attempt to attack or drown her. Instead, it was ripping her clothes away and felt up her body. It began escalating where the creature pleasured the explorer. At first she was scared and horrified, but the creature did not penetrate her, instead it knew exactly how to arouse her and without doing anything more than just feeling her up and finding every weak spot, it gave her an orgasm. Though in all the confusion and ecstasy, MC realized something - it didn't do it merely for any sexual reason, instead it was feeding on the liquids her body produced, both from her privates and the sweat that covered her skin. It seemed to have fed on it in some ways and MC didn't find this situation any longer horrifying, but rather quite interesting. Not to mention how well it knew her body and how to please her in ways to make her reach an orgasm without even penetrating her, and how good it actually felt.

Another instance happens, inside the tent where MC is suddenly covered in smaller slimy slugs as she slept, attracted to her warmth and sweat, with one bigger slug right between her legs. It's the same thing, not even sex as much as it was knowing what makes a woman tick to produce more sweat and juices from between her thighs, making the rest of her body that much more sensitive to stimulation. Another amazing orgasm, but it soon becomes clear that this needs to be researched more thoroughly, as this never happens anywhere else on Earth.

YC is present in both of these instances, and perhaps in the tent during the slug scene when he's waken up by moans, perhaps joining in or getting off at the woman's pleasure. But he's still equally horrified and enticed by the scenario.

There's news that other female researcher had a similar situation happen to her, but she's not a creature lover like MC, who approaches this with understanding and empathy towards animal life, instead that woman had a traumatic experience. It was concluded that this needs to be researched, how these creatures know women, target them and pleasure them perfectly for their own benefit, this needs further experiments in order to understand it back in their research facility.

MC volunteers as an experiment for all the creatures they brought into the facility. Many women wanted nothing to do with this, and MC being an expert and having been through two experiences, she considers herself as the best option to interact with all the creatures. But part of it has selfish reasons that she hides, as she derived such immense pleasure and amazing orgasms, that she couldn't wait to try more.

YC could be watching these experiments take place where MC is interacting with these creatures in the most primal of ways, where she's overwhelmed with pleasure, eventually rutted and bred. If you're into it, we can have the scenes with oviposition and birth, where MC technically serves for the birth of these creatures as well. However, she would slowly grow attached to these creatures because in private, she'll realize that they're nothing like animals - they're sentient. They hide their intelligence and the fact that they can actually speak. They reveal this to MC when the experiments are not taking place. They have personalities, understandings, stances on life and the world. And MC is the only one who knows. Where will this lead? Who knows!
Familial affair

Kinks:
Degradation, humiliation, rough manhandling, hairpulling, spitting, shoving, choking, spanking, etc. For the doms who like brats that don't allow themselves to be tamed.

This needs to be a slow-burn, with a clear contrast in age, hierarchy and personalities between the characters. Literate and experienced partners are wanted for this. It is necessary that you can give me nuanced and detailed replies. And I repeat, it needs to be a SLOW-BURN. I would also love if this had some deep and dark occult themes. Demonism, vampires and other stuff like that, doesn't matter. I would love if there's something dark and supernatural happening under the surface. Initiations, blood rituals, secrets, mafia and other dangers. I want it!

YC is one of the well-standing members of the rich and reputable family. They live in a massive mansion together and even though there's a lot of successful members of the family, it's often that most of them travel for certain periods of time, only to return home. The family is tight, strongly believing that they're above others and that their reputation and picture perfect image is important, even though from within they have a lot of issues that they're dealing with.

YC may not be the head of the family, but he is definitely a strong pillar, his priority set on keeping their legacy perfect and untouched. I imagine him to be very strict and intelligent with a lot of class, maybe even religious to a certain degree, yet masculine and perhaps giving a little bit of dark energy. To add to the drama, he could even be married and have children of his own in this place.

MC is the daughter of YC's brother (they're blood related in a way) and she is in her early twenties. She has always been a bright kid growing up, however as she got older, the more and more she seemed to stray away from family values. First she dresses very specifically and revealing in a way (I intend for her to be ultimate hot goth gf), she is not studying art in the university they wanted her to study in, but instead she's doing something else. Unknown to the family, she has her own masked persona online and is doing online sex work (something like OF). Not only that, the biggest disgrace is that she had also befriended some people from a rival family.

Her father and mother had left country for work, and YC is relatively the closest to her. He's been greatly displeased with her behavior and begins to take on a fatherly role. He's scolding her, willing to harshly discipline her, going as far as to humiliate and degrade her. However, MC doesn't take this the way he thought she would. Instead, she begins to misbehave, forcing YC to push harder on her. She is acting like a brat when they're alone and it is driving him insane because she's impossible to deal with.

However, one night YC catches on to her masturbating in her room, instead of leaving or interrupting her to scold her, he instead stays there to watched. Unbeknownst to him, MC had noticed him watching her. He stayed and watched, which she had taken this knowledge with great pleasure.

Next time, when the two argue once more, MC really pushes him to the point where he corners her in a way and she ends up on top of the desk where she leans back and eventually lays on top of it. YC had reached a limit where he almost had used force on her, but he did not see any fear coming from her. Even though she had drove him to near insanity, she took great joy. And she begins teasing him about his anger and frustrations, how he must've been "dry" for a while and then points out that she knows he watched her play with herself. "You wouldn't mind if I touched myself right now in front of you, wouldn't you, uncle?" she would tease, hands would slowly begin to wander around her body, clearly indicating that this was not a joke. And with him remaining silent, MC would actually proceed to do exactly that, revealing herself to him and begin to touch herself.

He would degrade her, call her names with disgust, but her reaction ends up being something else entirely - it only fueled the fire and her arousal grew. He is disgusted with her, yes, but he is also incredibly enticed and aroused and does not stop her. Slowly, he begins to punish her dominantly. He controls her pleasure , knowing that she's a nympho, ties her up and controls her orgasms when they're alone in the wing of the house or late alone in the night. Eventually when they have sex, it is passionate and very rough. In all his years, it was the best sex he had. But this is very wrong and so many risks are included - they can get caught, what if her father or his wife find out? How will they hide this? Not to mention just how daredevilish MC is, teasing him in the most inappropriate situations.

I want this to be dark, gritty, intense, disgusting. With a lot of degradation (from name-calling to spitting,) BDSM elements, but for it to progressively switch and grow into a more nasty scenario between the two.

I really like the idea of including his wife being drugged asleep beside him, MC gave her some tea with sleeping medicine and it knocked the lady out cold, only for the devilish niece to come into the bedroom and crawl on the bed where YC and his wife were asleep. She keeps doing this thing - pushing boundaries, showing boldness and challenging his dominance, which ultimately encourages him to be rougher with her.

Looking for monsters and abominations!!

If you know anything about me, you'll know that I'm quite experimental when it comes to smut. I like to throw my ladies into situations with all sorts of abominations, and for this theme I'm definitely looking for some body horror abominations, inhuman or completely messed up fleshy creatures. You could say that Silent Hill 2 had impacted me a certain way.

Mystery flesh pit

If you don't know what mystery flesh pit is, in hindsight it's a world that serves like a cosmic horror national park with all sorts of activities. It's an otherworldly biome (that is basically alive) that was adjusted as a park for people to visit with all sorts of activities! I suggest you go and look at this Tumblr blog that has a lot of interesting information - Mystery Flesh Pit National Park

No matter at what point we start the story, the main idea that I had is that MC is a worker at the national park and she eventually decided during the closing hours and her free time to go maybe with a coworker of hers to the libido bath for some fun and bonding. You can definitely play the coworker character.

However something happens and MC ends up being completely sucked underneath the water and deeper into the unexplored parts of the flesh pit. The coworker would alert others to try and save her, but that is going to take some time. MC is under severe effects of the aphrodisiac after swallowing water from libido bath involuntarily, so her libido is through the roof, but still is incredibly terrified when she realizes she is lost in the flesh pit, a living breathing thing, that has other fleshy creatures roaming around. Worms, octopi, monsters, maybe even humanoid abominations, slugs, leeches, big, small, slimy, tiny, massive, you name it roam these depths. Even the put itself is sentient with it's own appendages and behavior. And MC is going to be the victim of these things while trying to make her way out of here and hopefully to wait for the rescue. They could use her for breeding purposes as well. So impregnation and oviposition works.

So yeah, I would like to write with someone who wants to experiment playing these messed up creatures. If this interests you, send me a smutty writing sample.

The SCP testing

It's a cut and dry type of a plot. Its not often that there are female D class personnel and MC is one of them. The scientists decided to put MC through an experiment by letting her interact with all types of SCP creatures and objects, where she is instructed to try and appease the SCPs which is the only way for her to really survive any encounter is to adjust to the SCPs behaviors and needs. But, what she thought was a regular medical procedure, unknown to her, she was injected an aphrodisiac that needs some time to work before she interacts with the SCPs.

So the whole procedure was the intent to see if the SCPs have any interest in breeding the humans, women specifically and if it's possible to make offspring with the anomalies and what happens mentally to the subject after dealing with them. Which in the end exposes MC to all sorts of sexual encounters. So feel free and get creative with smut. MC is at your mercy and she will love every second of it.

A smutty writing sample would be appreciated.

Stuck in Silent Hill
Fucked up monsters and stuff.

MC is a woman who has been living a life of vice and sin ever since the death of her husband. However, it was no secret that she was not a good wife to begin with - YC, her husband, has died under tragic circumstances knowing what MC has done. Eventually the guilt would catch up to MC and she will keep dreaming of YC. And in those dreams he calls her to Silent Hill. Unable to ignore it and with the desire to put everything to rest, MC goes to the quiet, empty misty town. However, once the sirens echo throughout the streets and the hellscape takes over, MC becomes a target of YC's subconscious. He controls horrifying and terrible monsters that overwhelm at times MC and to pay for her lustful sins, he plays out the most twisted sexual activities with her as he fully controls the monsters who represent the many sins she had committed, but also his own emotions.

The Demonic adventure

SO this is entering a pretty dark territory that is meant to be fun. It'll cross some taboo stuff, but I imagine this entire story having a lot of personality and interesting scenarios. I am looking for someone to play a little bit of a GM-ish role, but not in a way where you guide the whole entire story here, more just being someone who plays side characters to interact with the main character, but in case you do want to fully take the role of a GM here, be my guest. I'm a very hands-on roleplayer and I'm very detailed, so you'll never pull a lot of weight whatever the case may be.

Regarding the plot, if you played Shin Megami Tensei's Nocturne, then you pretty much know what this is about, but with few changes I'll get into. If you're not familiar with the game, it doesn't really matter, I'll just throw the description of what it's about, considering that I want a similar theme, but not the same story as it is in the game anyway.

The plot takes place in the modern day city and a specific institution. Everything seems to be normal, except for the fact that there's something strange happening with university's professors. Rumors of them leading a strange cult have been circulating and MC is one of the students who was really interested in this sort of thing. She was snooping around at the most crucial time and ventured into the institution of what happened to be the cultists' head quarters. And she happened to infiltrate at the best worst possible time as the cult have begun their ritual that would destroy the world as we know it and start a completely new world.

Everyone would die except for those who were in this institution, either them being cultists or those who just happened to be there. Which includes MC. My character blacked out during the apocalypse, but she was fed by one of the cult members a small demon who turned her into a demon with new powers. That person can be your main character, a cult member.

Or your character could be a demon who found the becoming of MC, a person completely unrelated to this mess who was turned into a demon herself... A hybrid.

The world around them did not change much by appearance, but it is fairly different, considering that the denizens of the world are now all sorts of demons, replacing humans altogether. These demons are not primal or plotting-evil type of demons. They have a lot of personality to them. Appearance vise they can take so many forms - spectral, beasts, mythological creatures, human-like, monstrous, even objects with strange inhuman anatomy - you name it! And you will be the one responsible for playing these demons. And they really dislike humans, hate them even, and majority of them really are offput by MC who is by all means an abomination, which makes the confused, where they don't know if they should either kill MC or tolerate her at least.

MC would learn that her powers are not all about the new supernatural enhancements such as strength, speed, fortitude, etc. The main aspect of her newfound demonic powers is that she can have leverage over demons through various sexual means, which basically indicates that the small demon she was forcefully fed had turned her into a succubus of sorts. While it can't work on all demons, it can still definitely play into her advantage. And through successful intercourse, MC actually takes some power or maybe even the souls of the demons and it empowers her further. And sometimes, through other sexual actions, she can recruit demons to join her in this quest, also offering themselves to heal her when she's wounded.

Story vise, MC wants to find the people responsible for the apocalypse, the cult members, in order to get her revenge... But maybe, just maybe, her sentiments may change as the story goes and she ends up having different motives... Perhaps she will start to like the direction of where her new life takes her.

However, soon it'll become clear that there are two different sections that makes the new world go round. Demons have created a movement in order to get rid of the cultists and members who have started this whole mess, while the human cultists want to rule this world and enslave the demons. And MC is just caught up in the middle, being both, more or less...

The main quality I'd look for my partner in playing this story is for you to be able to play variety of demons and they don't even need to be long-term appearance, but for them to have some personality, whether its based on an archetype or not, just go off and have fun with it. I'm not interested in just humanoid ones, I really want a variety for creative stuff such as spectrals using strange, perhaps invisible powers for stimulation; large, overpowering monsters or bestial types who are absolute nasty horndogs and breeding aggressively; object demons who are just plain weird and fun, who don't want to breed, but are more interested in simulating and teasing; plant demons who use aphrodisiacs; slug monsters who are slimy as hell and weirdly cuddly; maybe a type of demon who really craves emotional connection; demons who love to torture through overstimulation; tentacle demons, etc. I'm looking to including all of possible elements for this. Smut galore, but with a lot of story.

Forming relationships with demons and making fun dynamics would also be on the table. Basically if you're the type who likes to play inhuman characters, enjoy naughty content and just have fun with archetypes and so on, this would be perfect for you.

The idea - When your toys had enough of your desperation...

This is a silly idea that doesn't need to have anything going on too deep lore vise, however I do seek some quality smut content for this one.

Note: Write in third person narration please!

Now imagine you were a teddy bear, the classic stuffed and beloved toy, though you are about two to three feet big and quite wide and comfortable. Somebody paid quite a hefty price and quality. Not only you look absolutely cute and endearing, but you're very comfortable to lay upon. You're just a perfect gift that has so many pros and the only con is that you're basically a sentient beloved stuffed bear that cannot act or do anything, always forced to be in one place, doing nothing...

Though you got lucky! You belong to a hot college girl with ridiculous libido! Her long-distance boyfriend is miles away and she's a loyal gal who's waiting to see him again, so she has other ways to quell her ridiculous need for dicking down. Every night its a private show for you, her desperation on full display. And after she's done with playing with herself, she eventually lays on you, in underwear or completely naked, and falls asleep. Even with the plush on, you can feel the softness of her skin and her warmth as she tangles with you.

But one lucky night, she attaches a strap-on on you and gives you a ride. And it seemed that whatever had happened at that point actually gave you the ability to move and talk... And that strap-on that she put on you... Is now actually your dick.

That's it, that's pretty much the premise. Nothing big story vise, but descriptive and creative smut is what I wanna see. Playing with kinks and all other stuff. Make it comedic and light-hearted. That's pretty much all! Another idea that came to me regarding this plot is that this can also be something that other objects could come to life and do all sorts f silly things. It's definitely up for discussion.

Love is a rebellious bird

d6de58a70136f307f2b749f6b5de4d08.gif

Aristocracy, masquerade, opera, performances, bloody orgies...

There is nothing quite like vampiric drama filled with intrigue, seduction and a good sprinkle of horror. I am seeking someone who is a fan of dramatic opera performances, intense drama, delicious intrigue, and a slowburn that makes you ache so hard but you just can't fucking stop from enjoying yourself. Van Helsing, Phantom of the Opera, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Queen of the Damned, World of Darkness universe, Repo the genetic opera, you name it - it all belongs here. It is a dark story, riddled with complex trauma, otherworldly influences, question of humanity and the monstrous reality where morality plays little role in every day lives. Yet it is all decorated so enticingly with beautiful attire, captivating architecture, alluring music and stunning people that tempts you with such dark promises where you want to have just one simple taste of the forbidden fruit. One taste leads to wanting to taste the second and then third, and before you know it, you're now enveloped by the devouring darkness and the monstrous nature now controls your every move. You no longer belong in the realm of the sun and the existence is cruel.

I want all of that. I want a forbidden romance. I want enemies to lovers story. I want a mischievous romance filled with teasing and playful seduction. I want conflicting interests and polar oppositions between the characters. I want stakes to be high and for the character to be willing enough to tempt the fate for just a taste of this excitement.

Who and what your character is up to you entirely. What I want is for you to figure out what is the most enticing character and his role to be in order to create a fun, engaging story. The setting, timeline and location is all up for discussion! Meanwhile I have a character of my own.

b39ed6f3eb12403ee320773f75d7790b.jpg

Rosalie Chapelle, a French actress and opera singer that is secretly a vampire in the human society. She had captivated the attention of the audience with her beauty, charisma, performance and her aura. If you know Vampire the Masquerade lore, she is a Toreador and has a firm position in the Camarilla society. And this is all you need to know regarding the canon.

By nature, she seems to be too good to be true, with the beauty standards she's been setting, her role in the world and judging by what everyone had said about her, she seems to be everyone's friend, always there to help, incredibly pleasant to be around and with such a larger than life personality, she is simply legendary, she will possibly change the world around her! But of course, if something or someone seems to be too good to be true, its probably because it is...

Rosalie is a little twisted. She is easily bored and in reality she sees all around her as expendables. She does not care for the mortal lives of kin that surround her, and views death as something so fascinating. Her love for the monstrous nature of vampire kind is a little morbid. She seems so bright and attractive, yet her desires are so dark, insatiable and borderline fucked up. She loves excitement, the thrill, the intensity of emotion in the moment that is too fleeting leaving her to feel empty afterwards. She is a hopeless romantic who cannot control her urges. She falls in love as quickly as she falls out of it. But goodness, she would die for a romance that would flip her whole life upside down, to have someone she would never get bored of worshipping to the point of concerning obsession that would be borderline murderous. Her lust cannot be quenched, yet there is not a person to keep that interest flowing for her.

Rosalie wants to find a romance that would be dramatic, twisted and intense as the theater plays and opera she performs in... But the problem is, Rosalie likes to play and she loves the chase...

Now if only she found that perfect victim she could play with and adore as much as her twisted heart would allow her to...

The masked psychopath at the campus

46542.jpg

Kinks I want to explore: Hunter-prey dynamic, phone sex, dual masturbation, stalking, all sorts of bdsm practices mainly bondage, knife play, bloodplay (optional), lighter version of branding, pleasure and foreplay torture, orgasm denial and control, fingering with leather gloves, using toys, degradation and humiliation, spitting, choking, rough and animalistic sex , hair pulling, lowkey stockholm syndrome, make MC beg for cock, thigh and tit fuck, non-penetrative orgasms, sloppy orals and more!

About my non-con limit: This plot will seem like a real non-con setting, but the point for it is to have it gradually build into sexual encounters where MC will get real hot and bothered, despite the circumstances, the nympho would want nothing more but to be dicked down by the psycho as he has his nefarious ways with her.

So I imagine this basically as the y2k slasher movie like Scream. It's happening at campus, possibly a university neighborhood where students have their own homes where they live in groups. MC is one of the students who lives in the home with a group of four to five girls, one of which can be her close friend or all of them can be her close friends. Either way, I planned to make MC a goth gf with tattoos and nipple piercings. Stockings, lingerie, bondage gear, chokers, leashes, crazy footwear, leather and pvc - the goth scene gives it all, along with hot industrial music playing in the background.

YC can be anyone, preferably a student at the campus, who for some reason decided to go on a calculated killing spree. He wears a freaky mask to conceal his identity, his murders are very calculated, yet extremely messy and the target he picks aren't clear at first. MC, for whatever reason, is a point of interest to him. Whether or not MC and YC when he's unmasked have any sort of dynamic is entirely up to us for decide when we speak, but he has his fixation on her. Perhaps even obsession.

I LOVE slowburn and I'd love to include it as much as possible, because nothing turns a girl on than a gradual buildup to an absolute depraved degeneracy.

At first it starts as weird stalking. He might've even broken into the house and watched her masturbate, which may even further fuel his obsession for her after he cums along with her while he watches her in secret. He would even learn that she is an absolute nympho. She can't get enough of orgasms, whether she had a partner or not. One time she's drunk and is masturbating furiously and YC ends up calling her, using that intoxicated state to egg her on, telling her what to do while he watches her from somewhere where she can't see or hear him. With her being intoxicated and mindlessly horny, she complies, returning the favor as she proceeds to egg YC on, not caring who's on the other line and effectively having phone sex. Even after this, YC would call MC for whatever reason, either making it weird or having another erotic phone sex together when she's under the influence. However, this strange dynamic won't last for long, because YC would start his murderous rage when MC sleeps with someone from the campus and the mystery of the murders begin to terrify the students, starting the question who among them is the killer.

I would love it if we do a bit of a play with side characters and them trying to figure out on the off-time who the killer is. YC can be a part of the group of friends, but he is not close enough with MC even though they're in the same circle, just so she wouldn't realize that it is him.

I am not sure yet what exactly happens, but during his one of the rampages, they run into each other. With his mask on, there's no way for her to know who he is. So he captures her, ties her and he begins to now fully indulge in his fantasy with her. He doesn't want her to reject him though, so he ends up taking power into his hands and slowly tease her. He gropes her, toys with her nipples, runs the tip of the knife against her skin and panties over her pussy, massages her, strokes her. Despite the terrifying situation of her being faced with a psychopathic murderer, he is gentle enough with her to make it feel pleasurable. Despite the chaos and fear in her mind, her body burns with need that he awakens within her during the confusion. He is teasing her, maybe the next time they run into each other, he puts a non-transparent bag over her head and eats her out, not letting her cum too soon or at all at the start. He gets off however he can without giving her the full release - he wants her to want him.

After the few times they have these separate scenarios where he has his ways with her and effectively make her needy, one time he would catch her masturbating after their meeting where he calls her and reveals to her that it was him who was her phone sex buddy and they end up masturbating together once again, MC showing more consent as she admitted how hot he looked with blood over him and with that mask on. It develops a relationship that offers a more erotic meeting the next time they bump into each other... But she stops caring about the murders. She submits like a brat to the psychopath to see what other games he'll play with her, how he'll use her until she can't take it anymore and beg him to fuck her...

Final Fantasy VII: The SOLDIERs

Recently I had a request based on FVII plot where I have mostly asked for a form of "roleplay replay" of the games. Now that I got what I wanted, I have been itching to do a roleplay that can be based on a original story or loosely based around the main plots of the game. Nothing that sticks to the canon stuff strictly aside from the lore of the game regarding the SOLDIER and ShinRa, and all that.

I figured that we can play a small team of SOLDIERs who happen to often go on same missions together (sometimes just two or three go, depending on the mission) and naturally, this would have us play multiple characters, which I have no problem with. I would just mainly focus on having the two as mains to focus the story on.

MC is going to be a Third Class SOLDIER who doesn't like the way women aren't always accepted into the SOLDIER and wants to be an example that women can indeed go into the battlefield and excel, so women aren't always offered positions such as nurses, cleaners, assistants and receptionists. While genetically women aren't able to compete with the physical prowess of the male counterparts, there's something about MC and why she's even there in the first place.

YC and the rest of the characters can either be higher ranking SOLDIERs, older mentor type, members of the infantry, maybe even Turks or P0 SOLDIER (The First SOLDIER series). I am open to discussing plot overall, but I'm definitely leaning towards the Crisis Core vibe.

Some hearts refuse to bleed

tumblr_ocgjdkoCAf1v4yf63o4_500.gif

I have no roleplay plot for this, just an idea for a pairing that I've been wanting to do for a while. My character is an Italian woman Lorena Beneditti, daughter of a big boss and head of the mafia. The Beneditti family has been working establishing a dominating foundation in this American town for more than just a few generations and they have built their empire and are currently the leading criminal organization in the city. By all means necessary and the rules of the famiglia, Lorena should be the one to take her father Giovanni's place and run the family business. However, this is a very misogynistic place to be and after some tragic events where the son had died, Giovanni had lost hope of having a man to run the business and with how complicated his relationship is with Lorena (abusive, no doubt) he wouldn't let her have the power. So instead he settled with finding capable and well-reputable Italian men from other mafiosos that Giovanni knew he could trust and would arrange a marriage with his daughter. So there's a whole point of arranged marriage in this plot as well.

Even though he knows Lorena well, she wouldn't allow that. Lorena is a very tough nut to crack. The public has a perception of her and she has a solid reputation: daddy's princess (the public is misled about her relationship with her father), a woman that nobody had ever seen crack a smile or seem like she had a good time, stuck up and the rumors have been circling around her incredible cold-bloodedness and cruelty towards her victims. Lorena had been in the business of crime for several years now and has her own goons that she had assigned, one that she had borderline trained to be her little puppy that she could use for whatever she needed. Her methods are cruel, sadistic and unethical. Lorena is a bad person. The only way she really feels something is when she does something awful to other people.

In reality, who Lorena is outside of the public perception is a misunderstood and abused individual. In a way, Giovanni had programmed her to be this way. Elegant, well-spoken, feminine, reserved and conservative, what you would expect to be femme fatale by definition. Lorena is all that. But she had been thoroughly unloved and mistreated her whole life, that the concept of love is severely alien to her. Her walls are build high, they are near impenetrable, however... If someone does her right, she will budge. Lorena is meant for a slow-burn, she is not the type who falls in love easily. It starts with intrigue and slowly begins to build up.

YC is one of the well-established members of a famous local gang in the town who are rivals to the Benedittis. He needs to be older (Lorena is more on the side of early 20s, I'm thinking 23-24) and has to be a polar opposite than her (for example, he's a member of a biker gang, more rugged, man's man type who has more liberal compared to Lorena, who's very reserved.) The two of them will by chance end up working together because of a situation that had brought them together (for example, a third party crime gang is disrupting both YC's crew and Beneditti's work) and they slowly begin to get closer to one another. Lorena is definitely going to be the hesitant side of this relationship, as she is pretty much someone who has been traumatized to the point of apathy and men in the modern age don't tend to hide their intentions with women, and she's severely distrusting. But this means only one thing - she's going to melt so good when the romance begins to bloom and it's gonna be so good...

But, they have all the odds against them. Giovanni would be fucking furious and would probably get them both and skin the alive. YC's crew wouldn't be too happy about it either. Lorena is publicly engaged to someone. Also, they're rivals! They should first hate each other! But then, ugh, that sweet buildup into tension! It has polar opposites, age-gap, forbidden romance, enemies to lovers... You name it!

db2f3a4d0fb5f10ce929bdaf7a5ba894.gif

It's me, that bitch that is into fucked up shit!

1FEbPJL.jpg

I'll keep this short and concise as possible. The smut that I strive for is very taboo, weird and aiming to be creative. I like unusual things - all sorts of creatures, feral or otherwise. It can be pretty alien in nature, but it pretty much revolves creatures such as amphibians, snakes (they're my favorite), slugs, octopi and the like. If you don't like the idea of using realistic creatures, I'm happy to make a twist on it being eldritch beings, aliens and other similar twists.

Common themes among these:

All of this shares a similar theme and that is the fixation of these creatures on female body. It includes a lot of touching, exploring, gliding, coiling, tasting, which in turn ends up being a pleasurable kind of torture for the woman. She's being teased in such slightest of ways that it is maddening. I'm less interested in penetration and more into working up a woman's body before she ends up being mercilessly used and ravaged.

This includes the woman's fixation on the creature's body texture. The smooth scales of the serpent, ticklish and slimy, soft body of a slug, ridges of suckers on octopus' tentacles, and so forth. Women are creatures who love physical touch and to feel, so feeling up on every part of the body, especially intimate spots, the characteristic textures of the mentioned creatures is quite a seductive idea.

Fixation on bodily moisture as the creature's source of food - sweat, saliva, lactation and of course, most important, moist from her nether regions that provide with most nutrition for the creatures. However, they have to work for it in order to get the most wanted results. They learn what makes a woman react in such a way so she releases the moisture provided for the creatures in question, and in turn she is rewarded with incredible pleasure and orgasms.

I'd love to try oviposition, being used as a host for spawns.

This is an optional thing, but MC possibly having a partner who is basically cucked.

Types of partner I am looking for when it comes to this type of roleplay:

I need a writer who enjoys writing creatures, but someone who also can write very detailed posts, no matter how long they are. I love detailed smut, no matter what kind of smut it is, I just love the attention to smallest of details. So I would appreciate that you send me a writing sample of some smutty posts that you've written. If you have something that is similar to what I'm looking for, send it my way!

9QUhkWJ.jpg
Echidna trembled as she felt her serpentine pet wrap around her body, his head pushing right through the thigh gap as it slithered up towards her torso and wrapped around her waist. And as it moved upwards, the length of its body moved against her exposed womanhood, the smooth and scaly body rubbing against her wet and erogenous spots. She moaned as the ridges between each scale flicked and brushed against her swollen clit, leaving a wet trail on the serpent's surface from her aching entrance. It knew exactly what it was doing as it restrained her, arms pressed firmly on her sides as only her legs were free. It had pushed her skirt upwards and the head of the serpent slithered underneath her shirt and managed to push her breasts out of the cleavage. Echidna was on the floor, leaning back against the sofa with the full view of herself in the mirror right across the room. She was displayed like that, her legs spread, with the sight of her wet womanhood and the thin end of the serpent's tail brushing and tickling her inner thigh, further teasing her. The serpent's flickering tongue lapped up at her perky and hard nipples, continuing to torment her with slight pleasures as she squirmed and panted. Echidna's face was flush red, eyes half-lidded and lips parted. She watched as the end of the tail came towards her nether lips, landing right on her clit and slowly started to lightly rub it. The movements were slow, but the tip of the tail nestled perfectly in between the petals of her lower lips, caressing her sensitive and swollen clitoris. Echidna started to squirm as she panted heavily and loudly from the very small stimulation that was starting to build her up.

The serpent loved the feeling of moisture against its tail as it began to feel her wetness beginning to pool even more all over her pussy. She was no longer in fear or discomfort. It squeezed her body harder once he felt her tensing beneath his coiled body when his tail began to flick faster against her wet pussy, rubbing against the clit with little force, but the fast caresses and rubs were doing exactly what he wanted. Echidna started to moan like whore and he saw in the reflection how much her body tensed visibly, that even her hips were bucking into his tail. Her expression was pure lustful abandon, moaning to the air so heatedly as her legs quivered with each drag over her clit while the entrance of her pussy throbbed and glistened invitingly.

He slowly made his way up to her face and made a stop right at her face as the two now stared into each other's eyes. She was moaning against the serpent's snout, her hot breath brushing past it and with satisfaction, his tongue flicked out to brush against her lips, tickling it and further taking in the pleasure she was feeling while his tail continued to stimulate her orgasm, with the desire to edge her little by little. Echidna's lips parted, now the rubbing of the tail was resounding with wet movements, moist from her unbearable arousal as she moaned with frustration. She was almost there, yet the snake wouldn't allow her to cum so soon and easily, despite her pussy feeling like it was on fire. But she couldn't help but to stick her tongue out and flick against the serpent's forked one, her juices dripping onto the floor as she whined desperately.

The snake wanted to now fully claim her with the first given orgasm as it now lowered the tip of the tail further down until it made its way to Echidna's throbbing entrance. The movement inside was smooth and slippery even as the tightening walls welcomed the tail into tight and pulsating embrace while Echidna mewled as her legs trembled at the sensation. As the tail entered and pushed deeper into her womanhood, the remainder of the tail that covered her pussy and clit continued to move over her sensitive nub, as continuous and additional stimulation. The tail was perhaps even a better choice than a cock for now, as it had girth on one end, but on the other, it was prehensile and it could thrash inside her and stroke her muscles and press those sensitive spots in way that no cock could ever do. The woman was squirming uncontrollably, drooling from her lips as her eyes were empty of all thought. her mouth open, licking at the smaller tongue of the creature mindlessly as she panted and mewled lewdly.

The tip of the tail had found that sweet, soft spot within her while he was pistoning the rest of the length in and out of her, effectively fucking her and rubbing that sensitive nub, all the while he rubbed that spot inside. As she moaned wildly, covered now in sweat, even thrusting her hips against the tail clearly wanting to get every little inch of pleasure that she could while he stimulated her, the sounds of her fucked pussy sounded wetter and wetter the faster he went. He could feel how tight her walls were getting, taking in the mess that she had become, a slave of his for pleasure, her moans turning into lewd cries. Messy, sweaty, needy, whiny, drooling, eyes were glazed with lust deliciously as she stared both at the serpent and down at the reflection, watching what he was doing to her. A snake. What she thought was an animal... But instead, it was something beyond her comprehension in reality...

The following are some plot ideas that I have and are tied to everything I'm currently looking for.

A mix of a little bit of everything:

So this one is basically where we can stuff in everything that I've mentioned in a way that makes sense!

There's a planet not too far from our solar system that is basically like a version of Earth, just completely uninhabited by any form of intelligent life. So MC is one of the investigative experts responsible for studying animals and insects, documenting their behaviors and everything necessary for their organization to know. On this team, she can have someone (mentor, love interest, boyfriend/husband, etc) as someone with whom she's close to who would bear witness to what will follow.

MC at certain point disappears and what she'll discover are creatures (alike animals or not) who seem to need moisture in order to live and this jungle-like environment is going through the phase of draught. These creatures latch onto her and while she thought that they'd eat her alive, they instead study her body. They discovered her sweat, so they allow their whole body to nuzzle and collect that sweat, finding her clothing a great nuisance, so they'd rip them apart or soak them in acid. They'd study her body, study her reaction and find the sweet delicacy between her legs, offering nutritional value, including the perfect area for some creatures to nestle their way inside and leave their eggs.

Eventually down the line in the story, the organization will have some of these creatures in a facility where they'll make large biomes for them in order to test them, but failing to understand just how they interacted with MC or even attempted to molest other human women. And while these creatures are closed away, MC would in secret come to visit them, unable to get enough of the sensations and allow them to lay their eggs inside of her as well. This goes for plant creatures, octopi, worms ad leeches, insectoids, living and amorphous pool of slime that are basically traps and so on.

One of the things I always wanted to toy with are insistent small slugs that are sneaky and impossible to be rid of.

He heard the mewls and soft moans. It woke him up as he turned on his flashlight to look over at her side of the tent, confirming his fears after everything that had transpired. She was laying on top of her sleeping back, only in her oversized shirt in this humid place, legs spread and he could see something small, amorphous and colorful. Her skin had that tantalizing sheen of sweat, but around her crotch, it seemed like there was some form of gooey substance. Those were the slugs they've seen near the dried up lake, now there were two of them right over her womanhood. He could hear slight squelches that were wet and sloppy as the movements of their small, gooey bodies were throbbing and pulsating. His partner/colleague mewled quietly, her face clearly indicating pleasure, ignoring him and his flashlight clearly, but that's when he also noticed a shape underneath the fabric of her shirt right on her left breast. Same throbbing movements, right over her nipple...

"Are you... Alright?" he asked hesitantly as she didn't even turn to look at him. She never allowed them to handle the creatures in any way she'd deem harsh. They were intruding their land, after all. And being the creature expert that she was, she'd always be on the side of living beings rather than humans. "It... Tickles my clitoris... Whenever it moves... It's like... Oh god... Yes..." she couldn't finish her sentence, completely lost in pleasure as she tensed up. The hairs around her forehead were wet. Who knows how long this was happening considering just how worked up and sweaty she was. "Small licks... I've never felt this much stimulation... Ah... It's... It's getting faster..." she mewled a little louder, along with the squelches from between her legs and he saw that these slugs were actually mating with her, with the one that rested on her clitoris almost seemed to know that it's the spot from where they'll get the wanted moisture. Even she started to buck her hips into air feverishly, her moans getting louder as the heated fornication had began to the point where his body reacted involuntarily witnessing her in such intoxicated and primal pleasure.

Snakes:

The original sin... It had nothing to do with the tree of knowledge and the fruit... But the sin of lust.

Eden was a place with no corruption, negativity or even pain. Sheep lied in the presence of lions. Adam and Eve could sleep naked in the brush without feeling a scrape or a scratch. Pain, sadness and uncertainty was not something that existed. Lucifer who wanted to defy god had watched the two humans from afar in his form of a massive serpent. And he had seen Adam and Eve fornicate. But as the one who knew sin, also knew what kind of pleasures lust could bring. The two made love, but it always ended with Adam's climax, leaving Eve always by herself, never fully satisfied, laying beside him. She never touched herself, unaware of what her body is capable of.

So, Lucifer in the form of a serpent took his opportunity one day when Eve was alone and began to use her naivety and goodness to his advantage. He would tease her to reveal her physical vulnerabilities, trail over her erogenous spots with his body before further showing her what her body is capable of and the kind of pleasure she can experience. Basically he would show her where she's sensitive, urge her to masturbate even convince her to do it on top of him, to make her comfortable to stimulate herself against him which would lead to him pleasuring her. He can even sneak up to the sleeping Adam and Eve and take her right there beside him as he sees fit.

I love the idea of serpent erotica between a woman and a snake, so I'd love to do this.

Basically its the more modern age take on the woman who owns reptiles and among them, a large python who has a tendency to sexually "molest" her until it crosses all boundaries. I like the idea of a slowbrn, even when she's in front of other people with a python wrapped around her and with its tail up her skirt, teasing her in the most inappropriate ways in public.

Other reptilians are also on the table.

Octopi and other sea creatures:

Basically MC is a marine biologist who works with animals from the deep blue and she forms a connection with a curious and touchy octopus. She too ends up being curious and lets the inspective octopus to get really thorough one evening after the closing and the two get really close.

Other species are also on the table.

The amorphous mimic:

Basically what I had in mind is that MC in whatever setting is being molested by a mimic who turns into household objects and no matter what, when she sits down on the chair, lays in her bed, enters her bath or plays with her oversized teddy bear, the mimic has its way with her, making her every day life hard, especially with family and other people around.

The mimic can also take shape of her clothes and further her struggles that way.

Slugs:

This can be expanded on for more adventures, but MC is a scientist in a space station and does a lot of research on alien creatures, which can lead to all sorts of fun stuff. During her free time in her apartment, she had a couple of smaller slug pets that look adorable and are very snuggly and lovely to play with. However, she completely forgot that all of her male adult slugs, no matter how cute, are actually now in heat and with no other female to mate with, they fully take advantage of MC who had many times masturbated with them in the room and they pretty much have picked up on everything that works on her and what makes her tick. Even though they are cute, they're real degenerates when in heat and they mercilessly use her for their needs.

Last edited:
Returning to the roots of humanity

The story might be all too familiar - a more "developed" empire discovers the "primitive" tribes of people. Interest and desire to cooperate, considering how rich the tribes are in terms of resources, and to develop an allegiance with the tribe where they would trade various types of resources, which also includes the trade of people. Important figures of the empire will have their own settlement on the newly discovered land, while some of the tribesmen will also leave into the newly developed world. Everything seemed to be quite well, even though at first it was very hard to get the tribe people's trust, which was more than understandable, they seemed to have befriended one another, teaching each other their languages and finally being able to fully understand one another as years have gone by.​

There's a new project coming up (we can discuss what this can be) and MC had now come to live in the settlement with her husband, who is a right-hand man to the leader. Her husband is cold, ambitious and distant and much noticeably older than MC. MC upon reaching the age of adulthood had been arranged to marry a man of power, as she is a noblewoman and her father is a close friend of her now husband, who was recently a widower. It is a loveless marriage, fueled only by status and interest, and as a romantic and soft soul, MC is quite unhappy.

She never had been before in an environment barely touched by man's influence and she's in awe with nature, even though she is uncomfortable at times with how uncomfortable it can be compared to her cushiony life that she lived, which was fairly sterile, easy and comfortable, nature and earthly life never ceased to amaze her. She is extremely curious about everything, for the first time actually being in touch with what she truly is - a human, no matter how delicate and frail she might be. First time getting rained on, first time bathing in the stream, first time walking on natural based soil and first time eating fresh foods from the source, as well as many, many other things.

And aside from having this fresh and new experience, something else happens - one of the tribe's warriors, possibly a chief's son, YC. A man that she meets as she is experiencing her humanity that is getting in touch with its root, with it being just a part of the earth, through interactions with him she ends up falling in love with YC. They introduce one another to specific things from their parts of the world, even introducing religion and such things as they spark their connection, but this will turn into a forbidden affair, where they'd be forced to run away at times to be with one another.

Naturally, the empire will want to conquer these lands eventually and the alliance will end with bloodshed and war, making them the true villains of the story, with our pair having to ultimately decide if their differences should tear them apart or bring them together.

I really want to focus on romance and drama that comes with it, along with inclusion of side characters such as the leader of the expedition, MC's husband, YC's family and chief as well as other characters. It can be a fantasy setting as well, but keeping it as low as possible, as I'm not interested in making it too fantastical. The tribes can be made up completely or be based on real life types, it doesn't matter, as I am happy with any and I love me some interracial spice. I am mostly leaning towards the Native American and Maori types, but I am leaving it entirely up to you to choose what type of a indigenous tribe you'll play, real or fictional!

Huntress and her wolf

I love the idea of the tribal setting and some world-building that we can add into this naughty idea that I had in mind. In short, every hunter in the tribe needs an animal companion to join them. MC has after years finally reached the point where she is considered worthy of having her hunting companion and she needs to find one all by herself... And that is when she comes across a wolf in the thick forest, all by herself.

It is believed that wise and eternal spirits rule over the forest and that goes with the animals. Creatures are not mindless and are very intelligent and emotional. This wolf however seems to be set on MC for whatever reason. And his snout always goes for her crotch. And that is forbidden amongst their people, as courting between the people and spirits is heavily frowned upon. She resists it, but the wolf seemed to have chosen her and he marked her by licking her womanhood.

While it was settled that he was her companion, she struggles with the wolf's advancements. During one of the nights in the tent or as they hunt, she no longer fights off his advances and lets him lick her until he brings her to an incredible orgasm, which would be a beginning of their inappropriate relationship. She wants to excuse this behavior as natural and something that bonds them, but as long as they don't have sex, everything is fine. She experiments with him through oral pleasure, titjob, thighjob, and other creative ways to avoid penetration until it inevitably happens.

Having a plot to go along with this, as well as action scenes and involving more tribal stuff is definitely on the table and something I'm interested in discussing!

The woman of the Stormcloaks (Skyrim based)

The female warlord (some additional images because she's actually hot x | x | x | )

I would definitely love to do something regarding the Skyrim liberation, conflict with the Empire, whether your character is an Imperial, fellow Nord, Ulfric himself, Ulfric's son perhaps, Dragonborn or whatever, I need there to be a great story hook for this type of story, so I'm willing to brainstorm!​

Additional suggestions

I don't have any specific plot ideas, but I did see these images on pinterest and I would really be interested in doing something with these character references for MC. I am happy to hear your suggestions, as you've seen everything that I'm into! Most of these ideas are norse based.

A female berserker type, this can be set in Skyrim, Viking and even For Honor universe.

SEEKING SABBAT ACTION AND SOME POLITICAL INTRIGUE WITHIN CAMARILLA

I am a big fan of the Sabbat faction and I really want to tap into the horrendous and monstrous nature, removing oneself from humanity. Brutality, cannibalism, incredibly deprived sex, but also a lot of lore important scenarios is something I really want to do. Occultism, intrigue, creating connections, manipulation, action, I really want all of it. I am mainly interested in doing modern age setting, I'm not really interested in doing anything beyond it.[/JUSTIFY]

So if you're someone who is well-versed in the Sabbat faction, you can make quite interesting Sabbat characters that are borderline terrifying, I'm definitely down. I am really interested in doing something like this. This is also joined in with Camarilla court and the backstabbing that happen within, possibly have my character turn her back on Camarilla with the desire to truly embrace the monstrous nature .

FORBIDDEN ROMANCE BASED - THE TOREADOR AND THE ANARCH
So in short, MC just arrived to Los Angeles with her sire to work with the Prince who is planning to take over the Anarch Free State and establish Camarilla in the city of angels, as there's a lot of potential to build the Ivory Tower in the land of opportunity. With her sire being a very renown Toreador artist, MC is now being set on trial in establishing her own reputation and build her own place in the Camarilla with a lot of pressure from her sire. She is a French theater actress who holds that Toreador supernatural radiance and beauty, yet someone who still had a lot to learn. She is a little naive still, learning about the ins and outs of the politics that is quite complex, even though she never cared about it, her main focus being the stage and spotlight of the beautiful Hollywood theater and seductive opportunities.

Before Camarilla would rear its head and their plans in Los Angeles, MC meets YC, who is a passionate Anarch (preferably a Brujah,) someone who is beloved and renown by his own people. Anyone would be distrusting of a Toreador, but even if MC is pressed, she would seem quite oblivious about the tension that would arise should she even show a slight support to the Camarilla in the territory of the Anarch Free State, but nothing she would really say or do would arouse such doubts as her only true interest is to break through in the world of western arts as a French woman who seeks to sate her desires and passions. And as a passionate person herself she'd be drawn to the passionate Anarch that is YC, finding his ambitions and philosophies as inspiring and even arousing to see such emotional conviction and strength. This breeds an affair that must be kept secret, especially as its slowly revealed that despite whatever she believes in or wants, MC is here thanks to the Camarilla and that she is simply yet another piece on the chessboard being used by the Prince.

Conflict between Camarilla and Anarchs is inevitable. MC even wants to abandon the Camarilla in the name of love, but that unfortunately is not quite possible and they're forced apart. Years go by, and after a lot f fighting, MC thinks that YC is dead from the conflict, while she becomes a new Hollywood star and national darling celebrity that is used by the Prince as a method to distract the enemies and mortals from the works of Kindred and Camarilla, she would soon realize that the lover of her past is alive and things get complicated, especially considering that now she has a strong and influential position in the Camarilla. Additional plot points are more than welcome!

THE GIOVANNI FAMILY (REVERSE HAREM AND INCEST)
Basically my character has been the black sheep of the family, as her mother had been an unfortunate distant cousin of the Giovanni family who never wanted to play a bride to one of her family members and dabbling in occultist and other extremely disturbing practices. Despite her not wanting to be a part of this, she was forced into marriage with her cousin and gave birth to MC. And before she was turned into a ghoul, MC's mother escaped and took MC away out of the country. However, after almost 20 years, the mother had died under mysterious circumstances, which left MC completely on her own and in debt as her mother was struggling to go by. MC is a goth and a student, studying arts and it seems that, despite her not knowing the truth about her family, it seems that there were some genetic effects on her. She hated her family for what they've done to her mother (she never told MC the truth) but being in debt ad unable to pay her college and after the head of the Giovanni family has been insisting that she comes back to Italy and move in with her family, promising her that they'll transfer her to better university in Rome and that she'd never worry about money again, MC bends and moves to the massive family estate, shocked to see just how incredibly large and wealthy her family really is.

She is inspired to do extremely weird and different arts that would be amazing breakthrough and profit for the family, as she had learned a strange technique from her mother as to how create moving paintings that would capture the eyes of many wealthy people who have an eye for design. Example below.

This is what gets her into the spotlight of the initiated (embraced/vampires) family members, well-standing and wealthy. However, many doubt that her mother might've done something to MC to perhaps activate some strange powers which MC was completely unaware of, and for her to be capable to do something so strange is why MC becomes a juicy morsel that everyone in the family wants a bite of. While other uninitiated (humans) members of the family who are fighting for their spot and wanting to be initiated into the inner circle and are heavily competing with one another, MC knowing what she knows about the family (what her mother had presented to her without outright telling the true nature of them) wants nothing to do with anyone, unless it has to do with her keeping her place here. She wants her school to be paid for and she will be obedient only so much so she can have her peace, but with her showing her talent and use to the family, it seems that her plan to be as nice as she can be will backfire, along with her show of ambition.

Vampires of the family want to choose worthy uninitiated members of the family so they can be reputable sires, their childer who show success and skill will elevate their status in society, be it in Camarilla or society as a while, so a couple members of the family begin to slowly cross their boundaries with MC. Either they speak a little inappropriately, their approaches don't feel all too innocent and they begin to spy on her when she thinks she is alone or with her partner (she can have a boyfriend). They see her having sex or masturbating, with her privacy being invaded, the nyphomaniac in her shows, she is hungry for lust, unable to get enough pleasure, heavily into BDSM and is in general an absolute freak during moments like this, which makes it al the more intriguing. So when her uncle, cousin, brother, father or whoever from the family begin to overstep some boundaries, we enter the dub-con area. She can't help it. She loves pleasure. She loves sex so much. And things get awfully wrong, but whoever ends up having MC, the others must not know, or it'll make quite a chaos in the family.

This is meant to be a slowburn. The sow descent into degeneracy and MC at first seeing just how off and weird the family is and slowly bit by bit finding out just what these people are and that they're not exactly people. Would love to discuss ideas!

SEEKING A GM FOR A BIG WORLD OF DARKNESS BASED STORY

I am demoting myself from a GM's position, preferable title for me was a Storyteller, regardless... I'm a busy woman and I am temporarily retiring from being the one who opens the curtains and narrates the fate that befalls the heroes and villains. Which means that now I'm a pawn to hopefully a strict and exciting GM who will give me a taste of my own medicine.

And I know... I know... Why would you play a human in WoD!? Because I love this concept and idea being an unfortunate person who is running into really messy situations that is beyond their comprehension. Of course... She will not be able to get away from it unscathed. As someone who had a tendency to play bad guys in WoD as a storyteller, considering nobody from the group wanted to play villains, I am pretty well-versed with the nature of modern monsters. Be they light grey or dark grey on the morality spectrum. I haven't seen much of play-by-post roleplays where human experience in this messed up world and the psychological consequences of being exposed to it is in the center of the story. Especially when the human unknowingly bumps into the creatures of the night.

One thing to know about me as a writer is the fact that I love stories. I love action. I love intrigue. But most of all, I love dark, complex and enticing themes. I love mystery and tension. I love to be at the edge of my seat and to bite my nails with this thrilling question if I have done the right thing. I like challenge. I love to have my character be punished for her actions and to see her rise to her feet and try again, all odds be damned. But more than anything, I love compelling stories that have meaning. Overall, I do care about the story elements a little more than the system itself, but that doesn't mean that we can't have the best of both worlds.

My strongest suit in writing? Character development. I enjoy nothing more than to come up with a blank slate character with a foundation of ideas and possibilities only to build them up and break them down as they story goes. My characters are always emotional creatures whose goal is to get stronger, but they'll always be affected by whatever they face. As for their mistakes? I want them to face consequences, whether they're at fault or not. After all, isn't that the point of this universe?

You could consider this a 1v1 scenario - my character is the lone pawn on the chess board and is going against your whole assembly.
I am not really available to keep up with existing and group games, due to my unpredictable schedule, so I would prefer a 1v1 that we will keep up at our own pace.

I am almost 30 and I would prefer to write with someone who will maturely tackle some of the heavier and mature themes and naturally someone who understands the lore and the universe.

Which WoD games?

I would include as much as you, the GM, can and would be willing to include (I have been a storyteller and player in multiple franchises (VtM and WtA the most, but also delved in CtD, MtA, HtR and a bit of KotE) but the main franchise I want to focus on is VtM. Preferably the pre-V5 version, the era when Bloodlines had been created as to me that is just never going to be matched by anything. I am currently playing Bloodlines, after the trailer for the sequel came out again it had enticed me, so I'm definitely under that spell and want to be drenched in that type of a setting!

System?

I admit I'm a little rusty, haven't played a system based roleplay in some time years. Though I'd personally prefer to do a homebrew system that works for us both, to make it snappy, quick and satisfying. I love doing character sheets and arranging where my points are going.

The main theme of the story?

Human coming face to face with something incomprehensible, terrifying, something so much bigger than her. Something threatening and maddening. Only for her humanity to be stripped away, to meet death's Embrace and become an omen to her Kindred - just another lowly Thin-Blood, an unliving and unbreathing sign of a new era. And her trials as an unwanted outcast of the society.

Once she is Embraced and she becomes a Thin-Blood, that's when the real fun starts. I was intrigued by the idea for Bloodlines 2 and I loved the concept in the first game, how unsettled the Kindred were about these seemingly insignificant and weak vampires who were harmless. I am all here for the struggle!

In short, I'd like to call this "Screw around and find out." I really want to focus a part of the story on the human experience in the World of Darkness.

What I'm seeking in the story?

Gritty, gothic, dark, punky, violent, with themes that are supernatural as a whole: the occult, taboo topics, facing the horrors not meant to be witnessed by a human. Modern setting, preferably more popular places/locations. I haven't seen much of the world (in this economy?!) so I am more or less familiar with certain locations that the media constantly feeds us, unfortunately. In order to make it as immersive and accurate as possible, I would definitely prefer a location to be somewhere that is thematic and popular.

The main idea is that I want to play a human woman, her age ranging between her early twenties to her early thirties, depending on what we agree on. And I have two character concept ideas for her.

First is a woman who is working in law enforcement of some sorts. Weird murder cases and reports are beginning to reach the office and my character is the one assigned to go out there and investigate. She is exposed and is facing weird things, from hauntings to outright being a witness to some supernatural events that would inevitably make her a target of the Kindred, a supernatural force that dominates this location. This gives her perks in some combat and skill with firearms, and she would be more hardened than my other character concept. Another idea is that her colleague who is also with her in this case may be a Hunter (Hunter the Reckoning franchise) who would be at times her saving grace... But would inevitably lead to a dramatic conclusion once she becomes a thing that goes bump in the night.

Other character concept for my character is that she's an archeology and history student, mythology enthusiast, someone who has the unquenchable thirst for knowledge and bravery to do the things deemed unacceptable. Breaking into the museums, exploring strange and abandoned places, breaking into rumored haunted areas, be willing to do some grave robbing and so much more. Perhaps she had a strange mentor or professor who gave her clues about the strange place and artifacts, as the professor knew her wild enthusiasm would not give her a peace of mind and she would go above and beyond to be in touch with something so much bigger than her. That professor can be anything: Kindred, Garou, Hunter, Fae, whatever you deem fit!

Regardless, whichever route we choose, I like the idea of her unknowingly coming face to face with various creatures of the night as they lead her on, perhaps toy with her, use her to solve their own troubles or maybe even help her at times.

But seeing the things she shouldn't see, scarred by the horrors, she would be a target and meet the inevitable fate, a fate worse than death in Kindred society - a Thin-Blood. Her human experiences are just a pre-game for what is to come.

And everything that follows is in your, the GM, hands. Hold nothing back. I am open to suggestions and ideas!

The short-term sister x brother plot (smut based, but I am open for long term and story based)

For this roleplay I am looking for someone who really likes the foreplay aspect more than just penetration. For this its important to me that you're a writer who writes good smut, so please send me a writing sample of your smut. Basically what I want is some very detailed and naughty writing between two people with whom it should not happen. Highlight on a lot of non-penetrative intimacy and high-risk sex and of being caught. I will write a very short scene (pretty much watered down to what I like and what I want to explore).

This definitely was not the way she expected the time of grief to be spent.
They had to share that one small room in the grandparent's place for the week while they would spend time with grandmother after their grandfather had passed away. She didn't really know the two well even after 20 years of her life as they lived in another state most of their lives, but this was the perfect bonding time with grandmother, but it seemed that she would be bonding with someone even more. She shared the room with her brother and father. Considering that the father was overwhelmed with grief, he had the bed to himself. But across the room her and brother shared he sofa that was big enough once stretched out for both of the siblings to have space in between, which felt appropriate, considering that growing up the two would share beds or bedrolls when camping. They often bullied each other and would fight all the time even now in adulthood, but they were always ride or die for each other.
She woke him up because after they had a couple of beers with grief-struck dad, she had a sparked need between her legs in this tipsy state. Her back was turned towards her brother as she was huddled beneath the sheets, making sure she had a good view of the rest of the environment so she can safely get off. Her hand in her comfy short, fingers rubbed her clit in circular motion as her panties began to stain from lubrication, she let out quiet and muffled mewls. Underneath the oversized sports t-shirt, her hand was grabbing and massaging her breast as the other hand was going faster and faster over her enflamed clit. This resulted with her needy mewls to become a little louder, in this buildup for orgasm she was unaware of the shifting behind her.
She couldn't really react as she gasped feeling her brother's body pressed up behind her and soon her hand was replaced with his in her panties, with his face buried in her neck. She couldn't think in this panic as his fingers began to rub her clit and dip into her wetness

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom