Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Looking for Roleplay Partners!

notcutie

real and silly

Hello there, everyone! I'm "notcutie" (any pronouns, age twenty-one), and I am currently looking for new people to roleplay with!
I have been consistently roleplaying for around eleven years now, and I'd like to think I'm pretty decent at writing due to that fact- I will admit, though, my spelling is much better than my grammar. My replies usually consist of, at the very least, one paragraph. However, they can span forward past that, to about eight paragraphs, if I am given a good amount to work with and I am really feeling the story. I try my hardest to avoid replying with only a sentence, or two. Finally, I roleplay through private messages only!

Moving forward, I will start by stating that I'm a relatively open-minded person. I think that any character can be perceived as interesting and well-written! I will write any character of any gender in almost any scenario. I like all kinds of pairings, too. FxM, MxM, and/or FxF, it doesn't matter. Hell, I can even enjoy writing something polyamorous, every now and again! That being said, though, there are two main caveats to my openness. The first is the fact that I must find the plot interesting in some kind of way. If I don't, it'll be hard for me to maintain interest. The second is that I enjoy playing submissive, or switch characters much more than I do dominant ones. When I am made to write a dominant character when I'm not in the mood, my writing is just... noticeably worse. So, yeah, keep those two things in mind.

Next, I'm going to be sharing some stuff that I just won't engage in/with. Hard limits -
✽ I don't roleplay with people under the age of twenty
✽ I will not write for characters that aren't above the age of eighteen
✽ I don't do roleplays that are entirely kink-centered around hard BDSM
✽ Furries aren't my thing
✽ No scat, vore, or inflation

Now, for hard yeses! -
✽ Dub-con! (Non-con is fine, too)
✽ Possessiveness, obsessiveness, and jealousy
✽ Differences in power, physical appearance, and/or age
✽ Drama, romance, angst, and smut
✽ Exploring the minds of characters that are assholes, or worse
✽ Situations that cause characters to long for each other
✽ A roleplay partner that can play all sorts of characters, with varying personalities (Side characters are important!)
✽ Another writer that is communicative, loves writing a paragraph, or two, and knows how to come up with great ideas!

List Of Thought-Out Ideas
1) "Perfume" - Person A and Person B were a couple for an incredibly long time, having met at work. However, eventually, something would tear their relationship apart (what happened will depend entirely on the characters). This roleplay would start during the space after their break up. We would explore their working environment instead of focusing on the relationship immediately - the two of them still working in the same place/career field. Maybe they owned a business together? They could even be famous - maybe they made music, or art together? Tension would build as Person B begins to move forward with their romantic life - causing Person A to feel jealous, and for Person B to find that they miss being close to Person A.

2) "Your Face" - Person A is someone with a paranoid, obsessive disposition. Everything means something, and something is always some sort of sign. Person A finds themselves absolutely enthralled with Person B. However, they are enthralled, not because of anything Person B has done, but... because Person B has the exact same face as Person C - a lover of Person A's who recently passed. Person A begins stalking Person B in the hopes of having the same exact closeness that they did with Person C.

3) "Chasing" - Person A is a bounty hunter, while Person B is an outlaw that Person A has decided to hunt down out of a need for revenge. Person B, however, is one of the most elusive outlaws around, having killed many bounty hunters just like Person A. The story would essentially follow Person A as they hunt Person B down through the desert. We would, preferably, build from enemies to lovers, but I also love the idea of Person A and B being enemies and lovers, too. Vengeful, lust-filled non-con/dub-con is included within my vision for this idea.

4) "Soft Spot" - Person A is a serial killer who focuses on killing people they view as 'degenerate'. Sometimes stalking people for days to weeks. Waiting. Person A eventually comes across Person B and decides to target them. However, unlike anyone else they have targeted in the past, Person A has trouble finding something to kill Person B for. Instead of giving up, Person A continues watching Person B and slowly starts to pine after B instead - without even realizing it.

List Of Pairing Ideas
Professor x Student
Stalker x Stalkee
Killer x Targeted
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
(Step-)Father/Mother x Daughter/Son
Boss x Subordinate
Cheater x The Other Woman/Man
Royalty x Knight
Criminal x Detective
Detective x Face Heel-Turn
Superhero x Supervillain
Bartender x Alcoholic
Closeted x Out
Doctor x Patient
Doctor x Nurse
Therapist x Patient
Two People That Just... Hate Each Other (Your mom and your dad, for instance)
Hunter x Hunted

List of Fandoms And Pairings I'm Interested In
Fallout (I've finished NV, F3, and F4)
Pathologic (Never not longing for some Daniil Dankovsky/Artemy Burakh action)
Disco Elysium (Kim Kitsuragi/Harry DuBois - Kim Kitsuragi/Jean Vicquemare)
Stardew Valley
The Stanley Parable (Stanley/Narrator)
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Miles Edgeworth/Phoenix Wright)
DRAMAtical Murder (Aoba/Noiz - Aoba/Koujaku)
Boyfriend To Death(1 & 2)/The Price of Flesh (I, uh... love Strade, in all forms)

I think that's about everything that I want to share on this thread, for now! I might add more later, when I get more ideas - or want to write out more ideas. I'd like to thank anyone who read this over, even if you aren't planning on reaching out! Feel free to PM me if anything here captured your attention, and we can talk more then! Again, thanks! Peaces!​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom