Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Seeking Smutty Adventures (Monsters, Futas, Femboys, and more!) [Ask about doubling up!]

A Missing Link

Mechawizard
Hey everyone, welcome to my (once again updated) thread. This thread focuses on pairings or ideas that involve nonbinary characters (particularly futa, femboys, and trans women). If you're looking for something that's more oriented to male characters, then check out my similar male thread.

A Little About Me:
- I'm 31 years old and have been roleplaying for a little over a decade, both online with smutty RPs and in real life with DnD 5E.
- I like nerdy things. Fantasy and Sci-Fi are my favourite literary genres, and when I'm not writing for my DnD campaigns, I'm probably spending free time with things like painting, video games, anime, and personal fitness.
- When it comes to RPs with a GM, I have experience in both being a GM and a player.
- I can play in third or first person, but I lean more towards third person.
- I'm open to playing any gender, but I mostly lean towards playing femme characters (women, futa, and femboys). This goes the same for RP partners, but I'm not opposed to playing against male characters.
- I can play dom or sub roles, this very much depends on the character and story though.
- I have a fairly busy work life, so my responses may not be immediate, but I will not be leaving you hanging for weeks on end. I try my best to respond within a day at the shortest, or within the same week at the longest. Please feel free to message me OOC if you’re concerned that I’m taking too long, more often than naught I’m just caught up with my job.
- I enjoy discussing ideas out of character! If I'm really excited about a roleplay idea, I tend to share them as soon as I can OOC so that we can discuss it. I'm also excited to hear my partners' ideas as well, so expect consistent OOC messages.

What I'm Looking for:
Ideally I would like a roleplay with a half decent story, but also smutty situations and encounters. These can be system-based roleplays (like DnD for example) or these can be one-on-one roleplays between YC and MC. The prompts in this thread aren't set in stone, and I would actually like to spend time building on these ideas so that we can start a roleplay that's enjoyable for both parties. As far as smut/plot goes, I would say that I lean towards a 70/30 split. I like long-term roleplays with most situations and encounters being smutty, but good plot and character development are a must as well.

Some Ground Rules:
- Be respectful. It shouldn't have to be said, but I'm saying it anyway.

- I'm not aiming for realism when I roleplay, so please do not expect it.

- If these prompts aren't to your liking then I'd be happy to discuss playing something that works for you. I'm open to hearing new and interesting ideas, so if you think we can vibe please feel free to share :)

- None of my prompts are set in existing properties or fandoms, but I will take inspiration from a lot of media (anime, hentai, films, video games, etc).

- Playing as a character from an existing property or fandom is off-limits, original characters only.

- Faceclaims are fine as long as they are sourced from art/drawings. No real-life faceclaims or references.

- I'll mainly roleplay through PMs, or whatever method is most comfortable for you. I'm fine with Discord if we're playing long enough and we have a good roleplay going. I am not interested in playing on a forum thread though.

- I'm not looking for perfection in terms of writing. I don't expect insane word counts or huge walls of text, but I do appreciate good spelling/grammar. I'm not going ask ask for a minimum post length either; if you make an effort in your posts, I will do my best to put in effort as well. If you're going to write nothing but one-liners, then that will be my cue to leave.

Fetishes/Kink/Limits:
I don't have an f-list, but this is the stuff that really stands out to me. If you're curious about something that's not listed here, please feel free to ask.
YES
Futa
Tentacles/monsters
Creampies
Risk of pregnancy/pregnancy
Parings with a physical difference between characters
Oral
Anal
Panties (specifically underwear with cute designs. Lingerie is nice as well, but I have a big preference for cute designs or prints.)
Facials or bukakkae
Gangbangs/group sex
Non/dub-con
light BDSM (tying up/restraints, light torture, and dirty talk)

NO
Birth
Feet
Scat
Watersports
Beastiality
characters under 18
Explicit Violence/gore/snuff
Hardcore BDSM
Vore
Ageplay

IDEAS AND PROMPTS
**PLEASE READ (2024 UPDATE): If you are interested in any of the ideas in this thread that require a GM, or would like to propose your own, I am willing to take on the role of the GM under the condition that my partner acts as a Co-GM and equally assists in brainstorming and planning OOC. In other words, there must be a commitment to sharing the GM role TOGETHER.**

DOUBLING UP: I'm going to dip my toes into this to see how it goes. If you've read everything above up till now, please tell me what your favourite book is. You want to roleplay, I want to roleplay, so let's help each other out. I will play in one of your roleplay ideas if you play in one of mine. So if you're open to doubling up, tell me about your idea or prompt that you would like me to do, as well as one of my prompts that you would like to do. From there we can work out logistics, characters, worldbuilding, etc. If I'm not interested in your idea though I will explicitly let you know if it's not for me, for the purpose of not leading you on.

SYSTEM BASED RPs
These ideas were primarily made with the idea of running them in a system, however if that’s not your thing then we can also run these as standard narrative Roleplays as well.

Unabashedly inspired by magical girl anime (e.g. Sailor Moon, Madoka Magica, etc). Think your standard magical girl anime, only with sex scenes.
This takes place in a modern world that's not too different from our own, only that magic exists. Magic is powered by the emotions, and vices, of humans. When our protagonist awakens to their powers, they quickly discover that they must face a powerful organization bent on dominating humanity through lust.

This can be played with a system, or it can also just be narratively driven. This could also take place in a cyberpunk setting, instead of modern day.

Once a courier with a high reputation, our protagonist finds themselves in a dire situation after being captured and experimented on by a shady genetics corporation. Now without a ship, and forced to hide their identity, our protagonist must journey across the galaxy in order to find a way to fix what the shady corporation changed and return to a normal life; or perhaps they instead embrace the changes to their biology and seek revenge against the corporation. Regardless, along the way they will meet allies, enemies, and aliens; some may be friendly, some hostile, while others are just looking for something to fuck among the stars.

This can be played with a modified version of DnD (which I'm most familiar with), but I'm also open to learning and playing other systems.

When I first thought of this, smutty DnD is what came to mind. I have a number of different characters that I would like to play that would all go on their own adventure in a fantasy setting. This would require a bit of work from both parties to nail down the worldbuilding and create an adventure that is fun for both of us.
This can be done with a DM x OC pairing, however I'm also open to playing one-on-one pairing with this, while both of us run and manage what is happening to and around our characters.

PAIRINGS
CURRENTLY TAKEN, BUT OPEN TO SIMILAR IDEAS

Apprentice (femboy) x Witch (futa/female)
This rp would follow a young femboy who's the apprentice of a futa witch. This can take place in either a modern day or fantasy setting, but magic, monsters, demons, etc. are to be expected in this rp. Though not a system RP, I'm looking to work out the overarching story and maybe do a little worldbuilding as well.

Kunoichi (femboy/female) x Rival Clan Leader (or a character in a position of power) (futa/female)
A ninja goes on their first mission to assassinate their target. The mission does not bode well when YC manages to capture MC. The ninja, now either a slave, a prisoner, or some sort of captive, must tend to the whims of your character.
This RP would take place in a fantasy world inspired by Sengoku era Japan. I Would like to do some worldbuilding here as well, hopefully for something long-term.

Let me be clear: I have ZERO INTEREST in real life wresting shows or organizations, so please do not approach me with ideas that relate to those.

The newbie (femboy/female) x The champion fighter (futa/female)
A young detective goes undercover to investigate an underground fighting league where nearly anything goes, and spectators come to watch more than just the fights. In their first match they are pit against the reigning champion, who's looking for more than just defending their title. Clearly the cards are stacked against our newbie, but what else does the champ have planned for them? Will our detective complete their investigation, or descend deeper into their new role? And how will the relationship between the newbie and the champ develop along the way?

I intend for this to have a longer story than just a single encounter between the two characters. This RP is intended to take place in a cyberpunk setting, with characters that blur the lines of gender at some points, as well as modified or augmented bodies. This could also take place in a larger sci-fi or fantasy setting as well if that suits your fancy.

CURRENTLY TAKEN, BUT OPEN TO SIMILAR IDEAS

Clubgoer (femboy/female) x Clubgoer (futa/female)
This one is pretty simple. YC is out for a night on the town, while my cheeky character gets a little more than they bargained for. This is intended to be a short-term RP in a cyberpunk or sci-fi setting, but I'm open to ideas for this to be something longer term.

Hope to hear from you prospective roleplayers soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom