Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magic by Lamplight (Panda and Crimson)

RestlessPanda

Leader of the Cardboard Cult
1000_F_544052575_5HcDAI99YHpmtXh0XzWXwRgho2tuVvTC.jpg

The riverbank lay shrouded in darkness, its desolation emphasized by the thick mist swirling through the air. As the night wore on, the lamplights flickered to life one by one, casting an ethereal glow on the cobblestones. Along this dreary path, a gathering began to take shape, like phantoms emerging from the shadows. Phantoms of blacks, and reds, wines and golds. The visage of owls, wolves, cats and snakes obscured the features of many as they walked through the street, heading to their destination.

A masquerade was in motion, drawing an array of individuals towards a local aristocrat's grand manor. Veiled in mystery, they approached with a purposeful elegance, their steps muffled against the damp earth. Cloaked in intricate robes, their attire exuded an air of opulence and mystery, as what lies beneath was unseen by the populace. Whispers of anticipation and laughter intertwined with the rustling of silken fabrics, as the attendees neared the manor's imposing facade. Each one was checked at the gate, and again at the doors. No one without a mask was allowed to even see inside the manor, but few caught glimpses of flesh. Bare flesh far too much for civil conversations...

A soft orchestra played a haunting melody from within, its mournful notes seeping into the night. Thin drapes covered windows that allowed silhouettes to dance behind them, revealing hints of lavish interiors and carnal poses.

The night wound on, and evenetually the cairage stopped in front of the manor again. The party was already in full swing, and as the doors opened a figure stepped out. He was tall, carried himself with the air of earned importance, and wore a simple black mask with silver lining depicting an eagle. He adjusted himself, and strode up to the gates. Drake Sterling was usually never late, but prior obligations had slowed things down a bit for him. Never the less, he had received this invite, and rather than deal with his families buerocricy, he wanted a night off. So here he was.

After a few moments at the gate and the doors, he made his way into the manor proper.​

Nursing her drink, Michelle would sigh as yet another poor idiot thought to flirt with her. This party while just the right amount of steamy was also starting to get boring…oh wait who was this?

As Drake settled in he would hear an amused sounding chuckle, finding a voluptuous woman loosely wearing a Snow White fitted faux fur coat to keep away the chil on this nippy evening. Though what likely drew his eye was the sparkling silver sequin choker around her neck and matching cocktail dress that hugged her buxom body like a glove before leading down to lusciously long legs perched on matching heels.

From behind her silvery raven mask he would be met with dazzlingly icy blue eyes as she idly played with the end of her snowy colored mane that had been braided for this evening. “My, either you’re awfully brave for being late or arrogant. Lucky for you then that I’m without interesting company this evening. What would your name be Handsome McEaglemask?” She teased, offering a playful smirk.

The sudden appraoch made him smirk behind his own mask. His eyes were covered, the tinted lenses concealing his eyes from those who tried to look. It allowed his gaze to wander a bit, and he took in the very VERY attractive woman approaching him. He gave her a slight bow as he picked up a glass from a passing waiter.

"Stirling. Drake Stirling. I am a bit late to the party but hopefully the fun isn't totally over yet. And who do I have the pleasure of speaking to?" he asked, glancing about the room. People were still here and socializing, but not near as many as he'd heard come to the manor. Were they just... someplace else. He took a sip fom his drink, the warm sensation spreading through him.

What he didn't know was he'd picked the wine with the "Silver Powder" in it. If he'd shown up early, he would have been told that it was to aid in the... lessening of inhibitions. Clearly, he wasn't expecting his cheeks to turn a bit red, and his heart racing a bit more...

“You can call me Michelle. So tell me Mr. Stirling: What brings the prince of one of the world’s largest shipping conglomerates to a steamy, kinky little soirée like this aside from the chance to cut loose?~” She teased, choosing to not say anything about the powder put into the wine as she watched it take effect in him.

“My eyes are up here I’ll remind you. I can understand wanting to ogle a lovely lady like moi, but that can quickly make a gal feel like you’re looking to prey upon her…especially at a party serving wine spiked with an aphrodisiac to loosen everyone.~” She added with a mischievous smirk.

A raised eyebrow was her response for the most part. "Kinky? I don't remember reading that on the flier... Maybe I'm not at the right party..."

Shit, had he been looking that hard? he blinked behind the mask, his head feeling dizzy and his heartrate picking up. He tried to compose himself, taking another sip of the wine. What was this? he couldn't place the vintige...

"A thousand pardons Madame. I- Wait. Spiked?" he looked at the glass in his hand, his blood surging and a tightness in his trousers becoming suddly very apparent. Oh lords what had he stumbled into? He'd thought this was a time to mingle, he had no idea what ELSE was expected.

"I'm sorry Madame Michelle, I seem to have offended you. uh..." It was hard to think clearly. Everything felt spiny and rose colored...

His increasing panic would make the woman sigh, "I'm no Madame Mr. Stirling, as for offending me...well that depends on your intentions for ogling me." She simply said, taking a firm grip of his hand to try and ground him. "Just breathe regardless, no one here is looking to force you into anything you don't consent to. Now perhaps we should find you somewhere safe to sit down, you're looking a little unsteady which likely means the powder hit you rather hard." Came the sweet almost maternal words as she gently led him to somewhere he could safely sit down so they could talk.

"You're lucky you ran into me, someone less moral would have likely fleeced you for all your valuables before leaving you in your sorry state." The silvery haired minx would tease, making sure her coat didn't get dirty as she sat down beside him and put her legs across his lap to help keep him steady with her body weight.

"So tell me: What's a rich shipping princess doing at a party with such potential for sin and mischief as this? I would think you would steer clear of functions where people conceal themselves even more than you're likely used to in your work...Oh also sorry about my legs here, I just thought it would be best to keep you upright as much as I could..." She said, now evidently blushing as her lusciously long dancer's legs lay in his easy reach.

Her touch did calm him a little. He sighed, runnning a hand through his hair. "A little bit of screwing with the old man, a little bit of boredom. I came because I needed a night out and I had an invitiation. I probably should have read the fine print thought."

He chuckled nervously, not noticing how close she was. Or minding it. "If you would be so kind, could you tell me what I walked in on? You know, so I don't screw something else up, potentially." He was feeling a bit better now. In fact he was feeling good. Now he was trying hard not to look at her curves, and it was showing. He fidgetted, still holding the glass but not drinking it.

The night was still very young. Many events still had time to take place. Including hers...

"Depends on what you mean by what have you walked into. It's a simple evening of steamy fun and merriment since we're all wearing masks. I hear there's supposed to be some sort of entertainment in a bit...a magician I think from what I've heard. Though based on how rattled you are I don't know if I'd recommend going to that...or maybe you're into that." She said with a shrug, taking the glass from him and taking a drink before putting it down and guiding one of his hands to caress one of her legs.

"Don't worry, it's clear you could use someone to look after you tonight and I'm happy to do so. Just relax now, I promise to keep you out of trouble. Such nice hands you have by the way Mr. Stirling." She cooed sweetly, inching into his lap before pecking him on an exposed cheek.

"Surely we can make our own fun, just the two of us.~"

"A magician? That does sound interesting..." His mind was a bit of a swirl, he didn't object to the glass being taken away. Nor did he notice her drinking the rest. "I mean, how scary can it be? It's stage magic right? I think i can handle myself." Whatever else he was going to say was cut off as the mysterious woman slid into his lap. He looked down, his hand on her leg as his fingers caressed her skin. He looked back up, into those masked eyes an supressed a gulp.

"I... thank you. I do a lot of hands on work..." his heart was picking up fast, and despite him drinking wine a moment ago he licked his lips to rid himself of the perceived dryness. He looked around... some people were walking past the room, but no one was coming in. The door was wide open and he saw a few glance as they walked by, smirking.

"I aim to please Ms. Michelle." he finally said, a crooked grin spreading across his features.

“Well from what I’ve heard this one does things differently…though she’s also smoking hot apparently. If you truly want to I’d love to go with you. Maybe she’s saw me in half and you’d have twice the woman to play with.~” Came the teasing remark, tickling his chin at which point he’d get a peek of what was clearly a skimpy silk thong marching her dress with the amount of cleavage on display telling him she was either braless or was wearing something strapless under the dress.

“Such a good boy you’re being, I’ll have to reward you at some point. How about we go see what this magic show is about first before we go planning too far ahead.” She quipp, starting to climb off his lap and taking his hand to lead him out of the room unless stopped.

He groaned audibly when she got up. his hand went with hers, his fingers not wanting to let go. So when she stood and started to leave, he rose and followed. Whatever was in that wine was doing wonders to kill his self preservation instincts. He was normally the one leading other people around, or they were chasing him and not keeping up. But this Michelle was intoxicating. Again, probably the wine, but stlll...

He followed her through the manor, heading into a back hallway and through a set of doors with a gimp masked wide shouldered bodyguard in a suit. The combination almost made him laugh, the absurdity enough to keep him from gawking. They were headed for the personal theater room in the manor, a place slightly unerground that had be renovated to be able to host private plays, or movies, if the event decided it.

"So, this magician... Do you know her?" she certainly acted like she did.

“You could say that.” She said playfully, exchanging a look with the man by the door before leading Drake inside by his tie which got a muffled laugh from some people.

Leading him to spot in the front row she would smirk at him. “Sit and be a good boy now, promise me that and I’ll reward you with something.” Came the suggestive words, waiting him to promise her before she left with a hypnotically sensual swing to her hips.

He nodded, licking his lips. "I promise." he said, his mind hazy. This was crazy but... so enthralling... He settled down, looking around him at the others in the room. So many people looked so... Anticipating. Some were in leather, some were in lace. Some sat in plush chairs, some sat on the floor at the feet of others. He was no virgin but this was VERY outside of his comfort zone.... but it wasn't bad.

Back
Top Bottom