Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Insert Generic Titleage] Reaper X Cheshire Pup

Reaper

Banned
Banished
Anime_Boy2.jpg

Drake was tired of his sisters crap even though she looked after him at school when people were picking on him or occasionally helping with his homework he wanted to get his sister back for all the torment at home. If he had to do his sisters chores one more time he was going to lose it! He sighed as he finished doing the dishes and putting them away. He growled as he went upstairs. His perants had left them alone for a WHOLE MONTH. A whole month he was goign to be stuck doing his sisters chores, and what did she do? Cooked. His sister wasn't home at that point though so he was growling and screaming out loud though. He was planning something, he hoped it would give him something to get her back with. He grinned as he went upstairs into her room. He hoped she didn't come home early.

Drake was 15, his sister Racheal was 22, her perants had left them alone for a month while they went traveling around "Finding themselves" while He was stuck at home alone with his big sister. They didn't have anything in common, Drake liked to stay home and play video games and watch anime, while his sister on the other hand was always out with her friends or her boyfriend.

Drake Began looking around his sisters room in the usual hiding places, between the matress, in her drawers. He didn't find anything, he growled. There was one place left to check. He looked under her bed there was a peculiear box undeneath marked "Stuffed Animals". "Stuffed animals?" he said to himself . "I Don't remember Sis ever collecting things like that." He pulled the box out and opened it he was shocked by what he seen.​

anime-panties-14a.jpg

Rach had been working, she worked at a restaurant and she liked working there. The pay was good and she was always surrounded by cute guys, none as cute as her little brother. He was adorable when he was mad, or upset, or happy, he was just all around cute no matter what mood he was in. Rachael had been making him do her chores and a few other things that werenâ??t even their chores but she made him do them anyways simply because she could. Her parents had given her control for at least a month and anyone who knew her would k now that she would sue it t go as far as she could.

She managed to get home early, there had been a show that she had wanted to watch and she planned on his to kick her brother off his video games. He should be done with his chores now. However, when she got there, the tv was off. She was confused but silent, wanting to sneak up on him with whatever he was doing. When he was not found downstairs she went upstairs to check and was very surprised to find him in her room.

â??What are you doing?!â? she demanded when she saw him looking into the box. She quickly shut it and pulled it from him, wondering what hew as going to do now, she had no intention of letting this get out but she was slightly curious about what the boy would do now and even as she waited she knew he had to be punished.​

Drake looked back in horror as he seen his sister walk in the bedroom and grab the box from him. "S...Sis you're home early." His eyes went wide as he considered his options. He knew his sister was goign to punish him somehow for this, and he didn't like the look of most of the stuff in that box. "I...If you try anything on me ....I...I'm telling mo mand dad and everyone what you're into!" He backed away from her slowly heading towards the bedroom door. "W...what are you doing home so early anyway." He looked at her still unsure of exactly what to do or what she was going to do to him.

He thought for a moment as he was backing away to the door maybe he shouldn't have thretened her like that. "Actually I take back what I said I...I won't tell anyone I promise" He gulped hard back ran out the door into his room panting locking the door behind him. He HAD to come back out at some point, he would need to go to the bathroom or eat in the next month. He didn't have a choice he was going to have to face his sister but he would let her cool off abit first. he just hope that her perants didn't leave her the keys to "ALL of the doors" Their perants MADE them keep key locks on the door incase they ever locked themselves out of their room. He layed down on his bed thinking about his next move.

She watched her brother, he knew but he was scared and he had every right to be. He had no right to be in her room and not only that but he had also gone through her things about found something that no one was supposed to find., Then he dared try and threaten her with the knowledge that he acquired. She knew that she would make him wish he had not done that but not right away, no, this needed some planning. She watched him carefully as he darted out of his room, she heard the lock click for his door and she knew then what she had to do. She went through her box and when she found just what she was looking for she went to his door.

Just like she thought, it was locked, but she had a key for his room and opened it up before closing it and locking it behind her, what she had with her was hidden in the pockets of her jacket. â??So, what made you think you could go into my room?â? she asked him, she would have been furious had this not been the perfect chance to punish him in a way that she had been dreaming about for a long time. She went over to sit beside him, locking the door with a key meant he needed one to get out and since, on her way to sit on his bed, she picked up the key, he would be trapped in there with her. She stood, waiting for an answer, the only thing holding her back was the desire to see him squirm. He was to cute to do it too quickly and she wanted the chance to enjoy him.

Drake had been falling asleep he awoke to his sister sitting down on his bed. As she sat down he wimpered slightly. "S...Sis i'm sorry p..please" He was frightened by what he had seen in the box he expected it to be dirty magazines in there. He gulped when he looked at her. He was in a tad of trouble and he didn't see his key on his desk. Why had his perants given her the key.

He was slightly worried about what she was going to do to him, but she was just tryign to scare him right? She was probly just going to make him do chores or seomthing she wasn't going to hurt him. She couldn't right? I mean their perants had left them there alone because they thought she could TRUST her to look after him. "I...If you hurt me i'll tell mom and dad when they get back!" He guped hoping that teh threat would hold some ground. He was locked in his room alone with his sister.

More threats, he obviously didnâ??t learn. Sitting next to him it was an easy grab, she took his hands and quickly pulled out what she had in her pockets, hand cuffs, she handcuffed his hands together and looped them around one of his bed posts so he was trapped and unable to get up from the bed. â??You should know that threats do not work with me.â? She told him as she smiled. Her hands went to work and she began to undress him, lifting his shirt over his head but letting it stay on his arms and dragging down his pants so he was left only in his underwear.

â??Now, the question is what to do with you.... how do I punish you... oh, I know.â? She said with a smile and then she went to her room and came back with that very box. She took off his underwear before she cuffed his ankles to each bed [post, leaving him open. She then smiled and pulled out a camera, taking a few pictures of him like this. â??You are so cute.â? She told him with a smile before she even went so far as to set up a video camera. Then she went over to him and placed her hand on his member, stroking it ever so gently to see what he would do. He had this but by the time she was done she would have plenty on him.

He yelped slightly as she handcuffed him to the bed he struggles but ultimately lost, his sister was strong and so much odler than him. "I...I'm sorry W.....what are you goign to do to do?!?" He gulped as he sat there. She she began to strip him he blushed and struggled more trying to discourage her from doing it. "Sis stop this please don't do this...stop that what are you doing." he whimpered as he sat there almost completely naked cuffed to his own bed in this room. He whimpered as she left his room what was he goign to do to him now.

He struggles as she pulled off her boxers fully revealing his teenage body to her he blushed deeply and looked to the opposite wall as her he sniffled. "You're mean sis this isn't funny stop it" He noticed she was taking pictures. "No don't why are you taking pictures of me like this!" He blushed deeper as she said he was cute. He looked and seen a video camera that she had set up his eyes wend wide as he struggles against the cuffs that held him in place. "Stop it stop it stop it!"
His body went ridgid as she began to stroke his member his body quivering slightly a little groan escaping his lips. "sis...don't this is wrong" he wimpered. It was so wrong yet why was his body betraying him moving more towards her hand.

She smiled down at him as she heard what he said, his reactions were so cute. â??Whatâ??s wrong?â? she asked him with a sly smile on her face. â??Those pictures are my insurance. If you tell anyone about my box then they will end up everywhere you have ever been, schools, supermarkets, internet websites. The works.â? She told him, basically saying that if he ever told anyone then she would make sure that the picture got around to everyone he ever knew and a lot of people he didnâ??t.

â??You know, I think you are lying because you really seem to be enjoying it.â? She told him with a smile as she felt him slowly getting hard. â??Hmm.... I wonder...â? she thought aloud then she bent over him, her hot breath on his member before she slowly licked its length. She smiled as she pulled away, the camera would let her see his face while she had done that, she wondered how long it would take for her to make it stand. â??You know I might have to punish you more for lying.â? She told him with a sly smile, wanting to tease him until he begged. But she didnâ??t want him begging to be let go, he would be begging for a different kind of release when she was through with him.

he glared at her as he strokes him more but he had to close his eyes trying to keep his composure he could feel himself getting harder by the second. He stuttred as he tried to talk. "S...sis please d...don't it's wrong." As he talked a groan came out as she stroked him. He shuddered and his body went ridgid as he felt her breath on his member. He looked away form teh comera he didn't want it to see the look on his face. He didn't want his sister to see it either, His eyes went wise as he felt her tounge on his he let out a groan and his body bucked slightly moving towards her mouth. He went even redder as he groaned. "Please sis don't do this please." He wimpered.

He struggles against his cuffs. "Let me go please I promise I won't tell please just stop this isn't right." He didn't want this he wanted it to be over he didn't like the camera. It wasn't fair why was she doing this to him it was cruel... He continued struggling.

She smiled as he groaned, she had him now, she licked him again and again but never took the member into her mouth but he continued to struggle. She finally stopped and looked up at him, sitting by the bed she undressed herself leaving her in a lacy bra and panties that hid next to nothing from her brotherâ??s eyes. Her large chest was easily in sight and she wondered how her brother would reach, she reached over and played with his nipples while she thought, wondering if he would enjoy it.

â??Hmm..... I wish you would stop, I donâ??t want to gag you because it would muffle your lovely moans....â? she thought allowed, reaching a hand down and stroking his member some more, then her face lit up. â??I got it!â? she went to the box and pulled out a viberator, it was oversized, eight inches long and easily three inches think. â??You see this, I will give you a choice, I can either stick this into your ass and you will keep it in there for the rest of the day or you will stop saying no and let me have fun with you. You choose.â? She told him, smiling, either way she would have fun but she wondered if her brother would pick the vibrator or her.

Back
Top Bottom