Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Final Fantasy VII (and Crisis Core) revisiting with sprinkled romance [CC/OCxOC] (NSFW in spoilers)

Krasnaya

Я Баба Яга, переварил?
7X1q.gif

I will keep this very specific, short and sweet. Mind you, I'm a little drunk as I'm writing this, lol. I actually don't expect to gain a lot of interest for this considering how specific it is, but it doesn't hurt to try!

FFVII has always been this itch for me and I absolutely love the story, perhaps I love the story in Crisis Core more specifically at times. As stated in the title, I'm only available to write during the month of January, but I'm willing to sit and plan with my partner as soon as the celebrations are over. I am fairly knowledgeable of this universe, I am a multi-paragraph writer and regardless of the genre in question, my writing and characters involve in a lot of ✨DRAMA✨

The main thing I am looking for in my partner for this roleplay is that you're someone who's a fan of the franchise and that you're also a slut for drama, complicated entangled romances filled with emotional rollercoasters. If you don't plan on putting me through hyperventilating scenarios where I'm gonna go crazy over our characters, don't bother contacting me. I am also interested in following the events of the games with original content and spice added to them.

Crisis Core

I am a total and absolute simp for Angeal Hewley. He's absolutely perfect, flaws and all, and I love him to death. I am looking for someone to play either Angeal Hewley or an original character with a lot of borrowed qualities from his character. My character will basically replace Zack's character for this.

Final Fantasy VII

I would like for you to play Barret in this one. He's my second favorite character in the franchise, he's daddy as hell and he's precious. I would have my female main character replace Cloud (I'm also thinking of basing MC on Tifa as well).

~~~

Anyway, if you're someone who can give paragraphs worth of content with enough drama sprinkled in to keep the plot and writing alive, message me!

"Brave men of steel… Favored by God for their strength and discipline… How blessed are they to die for such a righteous cause… And in death, they will reunite with Him…"

Blood slowly began to soak into the soil.

Outside of the kingdom's walls, a deathly silence covered the scenery like a heavy blanket.

In the distance, bells from the cathedral slowly began to ring, the song eerily echoing underneath the dark gray skies, ravens chiming in as they flew towards the new gravesite.

Bones, flesh, metal, fur and weak wails were all that was left behind. A weak, trembling hand, soaked in blood, reached towards the sky.

"G…God… Forgi… Me…"

And so the last breath was lost in the cold wind…

"I almost envy them. For I bear the burden of both their ancestors and their children, and their children's children… Nay… I am God's chariot in this cold, rich land…"

The bells were strong and powerful within the walls of the castle, with the maidens of the court huddling and whimpering softly as they clutched on to their terrified children. Any attempt to peacefully console the innocent little beings once the bells fell silent were in vain. They felt the fear of their mothers and gentle maidens that offered comfort and protection, and slowly the silent tension that was building in between those walls started to grow as the faint sounds of battle became louder by the minute. The church bells managed to snuff out the horrifying sounds of war, even inspiring the presence of God, yet when the chiming stopped, the brutal reality had set in once more. Perhaps God was not with them… For if he was… Would things truly be like this?

They broke through all defenses, it seems. Which only means that the battle against those demons is slowly coming to an end, but at the cost of their own lives.

The throne room was a colossal area, dark and cold, graced by the pillars that welcomed the visitors in row towards the lone throne that sat up on the podium. As much as it inspired power and intimidation to all who stepped inside, it also would remind one of loneliness. Once, this place was more lively. They had candles and torches illuminating the cold architecture of the northern ruler. And back in those days, what had felt like a century ago, the halls were graced by the brightest of smiles and softest of voices that made this place feel like a little warmer place. A presence that melted even a king's heart at times.

He had cursed the day he had met her. Because if he didn't know of the life that he had, the life that he had lost, he wouldn't have known any better and living life would be easier. Because now, in the absence of the warmth that he had known, everything is cold, empty, lonely and meaningless.

And that is why, on top of those stairs of the podium, there was a place for one to sit and reign.

Beside the stairs of the podium stood a smaller figure, in an armor that was a little big on his form. He had the stance, he had the confidence, but his blue eyes were set on the lone and elevated figure that sat upon the throne. Benedict's eyes were slightly widened as he stared at his father, pupils slightly trembling as he listened to the king's words. Though his expression remained unreadable, the blond-haired boy's eyes spoke volumes.

And he wasn't alone. Guards that stood still like statues in the room had heavy expressions on their faces as they would eye at each other or just simply stare at their king. Nobody said a word, but the orders were given and they had nowhere to run. There was a sense of finality even before anything had happened within those walls.

One of the unarmed guards stood behind the pillar and in front of one of the many barrels that were assigned to each guard. His trembling eyes were closed, whispering to himself softly as he prayed. And as a man of God as he was, he was holding back tears, knowing what he was about to do if the king gave the final and definite order.

"And I will be damned before I let those heathens and spawns of hell take our God's land. I will take them down with me if I have to."

Hemmet's voice was low and without force, but there was powerful intent behind every word he had said. He glared at the doors of the entrance, eyes filled with determination and anger. Everyone in the throne room was afraid. Both of the enemy and, even worse, of their own king.

The noise from the outside was louder, but it was not the sound of swords clashing or any screams that would end abruptly. As a matter of fact, a very familiar and beloved voice was heard just outside the entrance.

"Go! Move, men! Drag the wounded inside!"

A voice that urged men to hurry and gather around. It had offered a moment of hope to everyone upon hearing prince Nicholas' voice as the double doors were being pushed open. And the moment it gave way, the first figure to enter was of a young man with dark hair and kind eyes. He was adorned in magnificent armor that represented Winthrope and with the sigil of his homeland etched on the breastplate and the battered shield that rested on his back. The man was dirty and exhausted, perhaps even slightly wounded as he pushed his rushing men into the castle, helping out those who struggled to run, but he left no one behind. The sight of him before the guards and maidens was enough to brighten their day and give a shred of hope even in this dreadful time. Even when he was covered in grime, blood and sweat, he was the welcome sight to sore eyes.

On this day, Nicholas was the leader. He was the future of Winthrope, one to take Hemmet's place. And he was beloved and respected by the people, perhaps more than they had loved and respected Hemmet even in his best days. Plenty said that, out of all five children, it was Nicholas who was graced with virtues from both of their parents.

And the moment dozens of soldiers had entered the throne room, both wounded and ready to fight, the doors were barricaded behind them. Not everyone had made it into the castle, but they had the priority to protect the king, no matter the cost.

Nicholas turned around and looked at his father who sat there, with that well-familiar look on his face. The expression that Nicholas abhorred. He immediately frowned as he confidently walked towards the podium, armor clanking with each step. But as he stood next to his younger brother Benedict, Nicholas bowed down before his father, despite the dissatisfaction and the exhaustion. Nicholas was a man of honor. He was the pride of Winthrope. He was the knight that everyone strived to be. Yet his burden was great.

About me:
  • Third person past/present tense.
  • I will at the very least post two paragraphs with enough juice for you to squeeze out and have good content for your next post. But I generally fall under the multi-para to novella sized postings, depending on how inspired I am and what is happening in the story currently.
  • I love and adore world and story building, as well as making compelling side characters.
  • I love emotional aspects in characters, that's where I'm the strongest in writing. Writing feelings of love, anger, anguish, loss and despair is where I shine. Which is why I need me some tasty drama to get that into focus.
  • SLOWBURN. I love slowburn - for sex, love, drama, conflicts, anything. Properly built up so it all climaxes with satisfaction, pun intended.
  • Drama. I love drama!
  • I don't mind having multiple characters for the story, but I generally prefer having one main pairing and others who serve as great filler for the story and realistic interactions
  • Romance and adult content is always wanted
Message me if:
  • You have (at least half of the) similar qualities that I've mentioned in the section about me
  • You write on average multi-paragraph posts and you're generous with the detail you add to in your posts
  • You would like to do a long-term, story heavy and eventually very steamy hot smutty romance roleplay brimming with action and tension
  • Send me your writing sample!
  • You're comfortable with adult content in writing (no fading to black)
If you pretty much meet majority of these points, message me and tell me about yourself as a writer!

Last edited:
Things to remember
  • I am mainly seeking advanced, descriptive and literate partners, as I put a lot of effort into my writing.
  • Story heavy that requires descriptive and lengthy responses.
  • This thread REQUIRES good character development and storytelling.
  • Reading my list of kinks is necessary before messaging me, as it covers everything without having me to address every single detail here. Don't worry, I made it readable and to the point. There is some extreme themes. PLEASE READ IT BEFORE MESSAGING ME.
  • If we are going to write, it's important to me that you're 21+
  • When you message me, please tell me about yourself as a writer and a writing sample would be appreciated!
I am writing some smut on the side, practicing it for myself! Collection of Visceral Perversions Long, nasty and detailed for anyone who wants to read something lewd and taboo as hell. Let it serve as a writing sample!

Demands that you have to meet before we start communicating:

We all have standards. And these are mine. I'm a woman who knows what she wants. Do you think you suit these expectations? Well, reach out!
  • If you see my writing sample in the link below (I highly suggest that you do read through it) you'll see what I like to see in writing in general, as well as what you'll get when we start writing. I expect similar amount of detail and effort in writing, both in smut and the story in general.
  • Decent grammar, I'm far from perfect and considering that English is my second language, typos sometimes escape me, I still try my best to give you a readable post.
  • SEND ME YOUR WRITING SAMPLE IN YOUR FIRST MESSAGE PLEASE AND THANK YOU.
  • I need at the very least 300+ words per post. Detail. All the nitty gritty stuff. I'll let it slide in some scenes where there's action and conversation sequences that feel like back and forth.
  • Please introduce yourself in the first post. Tell me about your writing, your likes and dislikes and throw everything my way. I literally mean everything. I'll sit down with my legs waving back and forth excitedly when I get a massive introduction post that is dripping with personality, inspiration and creativity. First impressions matter.
  • Multi paragraph to novella length posts, the least I'll post is two paragraphs, depending on the scene.
  • My activity depends. It can be every day, every other day, once a week, once a month... Depends. It is important that we speak OOC so I can keep you updated.
  • I pay close attention to detail when writing, I love to be detailed and bring the scene to life.
  • The smut I write is very detailed. I expect the same in turn.
  • I am hiatus and break friendly - even if you're gone for months, I'll be on board when you come back.
  • OOC chatting is extremely important to me.
  • I have very little limits when it comes to subjects in writing and am open-minded.
  • I am obsessed with aesthetic and use images for roleplay whenever I can. Let me know ahead of time if this is something that doesn't interest you.
  • I am a SUCKER for a slowburn - I hate rushing things.
  • I'm big on world and character building, including side characters with some nuance to them, and so forth. I'm a big team player as well, so I'll need your help with some things!
  • I will always be ready to make compromises with you. I don't expect us to like the same things, but I am happy to meet somewhere in the middle with you.
Role status:
  • My preferred status is a switch leaning submissive. I don't like to play a dominant role very often. I don't do the classic master/slave, top/bottom typical dynamics, I like more nuance to it.
  • Sado-masochist, masochist leaning.
  • Con and Dub-Con.

Pet peeves:
Basically if you do any of these things, there's a likelihood that I will not write with you no matter what.
  • DEALBREAKER: Giving me options on appearance/faceclaims of what my character should look like without me asking for you to do that. This had happened twice in a row in a span of a week and is the reason why I needed to make the pet peeves section and I'm disappointed. Listen, I know we all have our preferences and types. Generally if you see description in someone's request thread as to what they're looking for exactly, you would not message them unless you can offer them what they asked for, or if the partner outright says by their own will "Send me multiple picture references that you like, I'll pick the one I like the most" because there are writers out there who like doing things that way (spoiler alert: I'm not one of them). That is one thing. But if you come to me and tell me that you have images of what you like and you want me to pick from them, you can consider that as an end of our discussion. I will not come to you and tell you that you have limited choices on what YOUR character should look like and I would prefer not to be put in that position either. I have my own style, my own preference for MY characters and I want it to be respected. If you don't like something that I picked, tell me it's not a vibe and I won't have a problem sending multiple references that I like and I'll let you pick the one that works for you. It's so simple. Just tell me what type of physical traits you like in general, and I'll be happy to oblige, just don't have FCs for me to choose unless I ask you.
  • Christian Grey/Suited CEO type male characters. I genuinely don't like this character trope. I don't care if he's a vampire or a demon or what have you, I just don't vibe with the character trope of a clean-shaven, sharply suited dominant man who commands everything in his wake. I had roleplays with this trope of a character with multiple people throughout the years and it always ends up being the same thing and I'm more than certain that it's not my thing. No shame to you if that's what you like, though! Different strokes for different folks, this one stroked my inner thigh for fifteen minutes with confidence and I went to bed unsatisfied.
  • Anime/manga faceclaim references. I just don't like them. They don't pass the vibe check for me. I don't mind using anime/manga references for other things, but for characters, it's not really a thing for me.

Absolute favorites:
  • Pussy/Clit stimulation (No penetration involved. Just a lot of caressing, massaging, kissing, licking, rubbing, sucking, teasing and prodding. I am generally a fan of really putting hands/tentacles/anything used for exploring)*
  • Touching and groping (No better foreplay than just feeling out one's body, giving attention and exploring all those weak spots!)*
  • Slow burn and buildup (Make it gradual to the point of near insanity. Whether its just the foreplay itself or the leadup to the sex scene.)*
  • Liquid descriptions (Be it just a female wetness, saliva, semen, blood, or anything of such nature, describing those elements in action, as well as the sounds those would make during action.)
  • Sexual acts in secrecy/public spaces/extremely risque scenarios (The point is not to get caught... But still risking it with lewd acts.)*
  • Dual masturbation (Our characters indulging in some dirty scenarios where they get off together.)
  • Biting and scratching (Giving and receiving, it can be from very light stuff, to the point of bleeding, this also includes marking.)
  • Reflections/Mirrors (Getting into it while looking at reflections.)
  • BDSM (Mainly of medium intensity, but Bondage is definitely my favorite play.)
  • Watch MC masturbate
  • Dirty talking*
  • Lewd noise descriptors in general
  • Messiness
  • Orgasm denial
  • Dry crotch rubbing/humping
  • Depravity and desperation
  • Clothes malfunction
  • Choking*
  • Coiling (for serpent/naga characters)*
  • Tentacles, slime
  • Oviposition
  • Knotting and knot-play
  • Orgasms achieved without penetration*
  • Primal and mindless sex (Just rough, mind-numbing and well-builtup sex that grows more intense.)
  • As someone who loves to play against inhuman/monstrous characters (from aliens to anthros) I love to interact with all inhuman physical traits (horns, tails, wings, fangs, claws, fur/feathers/scales, etc)
Yes:
  • Aphrodisiac (Be it something they eat or drink or maybe some different, unnatural effects.)
  • Oral (Giving and receiving.)
  • Fingers in mouth
  • Clothes malfunction
  • Bloodplay and blood drinking
  • Playing with knives
  • Hair pulling
  • A healthy dose of degradation
Maybe:
  • Anal (I can do without it, but I am not opposed to doing these scenes if you're a big fan or if there'll be double penetration scenarios.)
  • Honestly, if you don't see in my list something that you'd like to do, let me know so we can see if it's something I am comfortable with!

No/Dealbreakers:
  • Rape/Non-con
  • Sexual abuse and violence
  • Anything that belongs to the toilet (Including vomit.)
  • Or if I voice something to you during our story building, but this is in general what I 100% won't do.
Creatures and stuff I'm into:
Writing sample: This link leads you to some independent writing I've done for smut to show what I actually like to see in writing, specifically smut. Please read through it: Collection of Visceral Perversions

My brother is a literal monster and he's locked in the basement!

YC is an older brother who has a tragic history. The mother has been assaulted by a creature from a forest and was impregnated by it, but neither her or the father knew that it was the creature's child. Once she had gave birth to YC, they were horrified to see similarities between the monster that attacked her. They did not want to get rid of the child, as it was innocent, but they never told anyone that they had a son. Instead, he was raised in the basement, they never wanted him to be seen by the outside world, because it was painfully obvious that something is incredibly wrong. YC had never been abused, but due to his appearance and strange nature, for his own safety and safety of the family, he was kept away from the world and he never saw the outside of the house. And besides that, he had never known affection.

MC was born and ultimately being the golden child, but she was repeatedly told she must not step foot into the basement and such secrecy really would inspire a child to misbehave and find a way to sneak down there. And one day she did, making MC the first new person YC ever had seen and they would bond quickly as MC was the only one who showed him love and affection of any kind, as any child would without any judgment. They would play, talk about the outside world, MC would tell him stories of school and other people, and she was the only link to the world.

They would grow older and MC had less and less time to visit the basement, as now she's going to college, is studying and living her life. She would occasionally visit him, now fully aware as to why he is never allowed to be outside due to his monstrous nature and she was slightly wary now that she's an adult. But YC had made a sick fixation on her now that he is older as well.

He found a way to leave his basement, but he never left the house. And the reason was his sister. He watched her at night when parents would be asleep and spy on her. He saw her live her life peacefully at night, he watched her take showers and then he saw her masturbate, which really triggered this obsession within him. He watched her do it time and time and again, memorizing every little thing that made her react that way, as well as the porn she watched whenever she would touch herself. Coincidentally, she seemed to be into monster porn, which only urged him to act out one evening.

This would be a heavy dub-con that borders towards the non-con, but the way he would ease her into liking it is to do the same things she was doing to herself when he spied on her while she masturbated (mostly fixation on fingering and him restraining her as he does it.) And I like the idea of this being a slowburn and their sexual encounters escalating each time. Every time she would show hesitation and rejecting him, but he hits every spot she loves and she gives in.

Agent Amnesiac

How... Do you explain to someone that you... Didn't exist up until now? How do you explain to the people around you, who knew you for years, that you are unfamiliar with their faces, their voices, the environment you share? That the memories they hold of you are possibly fake? That you're not the person that they claim you to be?

Angela woke up in a hospital bed beside a man in a white coat and a strange tool that hung around his neck. His eyes were kind and understanding as she looked at him once she came to be from her very deep and restful slumber, but as soon as she began to wince in pain once she moved, he insisted softly that she should lay down and relax.

"Angela... You don't need to force yourself now. You've been in a coma for a couple of weeks. You need to take it easy." he spoke as he stood up and adjusted her pillow.

"B-but..." she spoke with her eyes wide and terrified, only to try and avoid any nearness to another human being as Angela looked at him like a doe staring into the headlights in the middle of the dark street. "Where am I?" Angela's mind was completely blank of any coherent thought or familiarity, yet the only thing that kept her focused and aware is the instinct that was primal and natural to every living thing. The doctor thought of this as a curious detail. He figured that the trauma she had experienced affected her somehow and he had counted on the possibility of her losing her memory due to the head trauma she suffered. But he had yet to find out just how damaged she had become.

"You are safe, Angela. You're in the same hospital you were born in, in your hometown. Do you remember your family? Your school? Your childhood home?" he proceeded to ask her as he took a small notebook from the pocket of his coat along with a pen as he sat back down on the chair that was settled next to her bed. He waited for her answer, ready to write whatever she would say, only to be met with silence. He lifted his head to be greeted by a frozen expression that was a mix of fear and confusion. She looked as if she didn't understand a word that had come out his mouth and he frowned a little bit, concerned by how tense she was.

"Home...?" she whispered, unable to process what that word meant exactly. It sounded familiar, yet the concept of it... It was alien, in some way. Like a word that comes from a foreign language that still rang a bell, but the meaning of it still quite unclear.

The doctor's expression switched to one of warm sympathy and sadness, realizing that perhaps her state was worse than he had anticipated. "What's your name, Angela?"

Perhaps that was a ridiculous question even though he has used her name in the sentence, but he did that on purpose. He wanted to see if she'll be able to connect the dots that he is referring to her as Angela - because that is, after all, her name and how everyone knew her.

"N-name?" somehow, this question seemed to visibly upset her further as her breathing grew heavier and her eyes watered. Her gaze left the doctor and looked around, almost as if it started to become clear to her that something was clearly wrong here. She looked around the room that was beginning to spin as she proceeded to look at her hands, feeling the panic to suddenly set. Her hands and forearms were riddled with still healing scars, which had flashed a sensation of pain in her nerves as a flash of incoherent and mashed memories began to flood her mind.

Angela grabbed her bandaged head as she began to hyperventilate once the loud noises began to echo within her mind. She heard sounds of something crashing, screaming and the sound of fire loudly cracking further into the background. She had no clue what was happening, yet all of it seemed familiar, despite the fact that every incoherent sound was out of order and out of sync with the images that would just pass by her like a speeding bullet train. Then, there was a man's voice, breaking through the noise. She couldn't see his face, it was blurry, as if she stared through the disturbed, flowing water that muddled her vision, but his voice... His voice was so clear, so specific and so loud.

"ANGELA!!! ANGELA!!!" he kept screaming and screaming that same name the doctor used as she continued to hyperventilate, her body curling up while she rocked back and forth on the bed. Angela started crying uncontrollably, her hands on her ears as she began to weep loudly, trembling as if she was suffering a deadly fever while the doctor called over the nurses who rushed without waiting for a second once hearing the sound of distress.

It became clear to him that something truly awful had happened if she reacted this way to few very simple questions, to the point where she couldn't even remember her name despite him even saying it, but the doctor heard her muttering into her knees as she did not yield to the pulling of the nurses who wanted to get her to relax, with the intention to sedate her.

"Angela... Angela... My name is... Angela..." she continued to mutter with her voice breathless and shaky.

The doctor knew that he needed to get to the bottom of this mystery that caused a disaster and find out what had truly happened to Angela Wright.

So the idea is basically simple: think of the X-Files, Supernatural and the SCP foundation. You have agents and people in the modern world who are specialized (or through the strange circumstances forced) to deal with unnatural, strange, supernatural and fantasy scenarios that shouldn't be discovered by the public. What could these strange happenings be? Quite literally anything we can come up with. Can be things as basic as ghosts and hauntings, demons, vampires, werewolves, cults, strange locations where people seem to be stuck in medieval times, etc. Or it can be cosmic horror. I am open to anything, as this kind of setting can allows to get as weird and as quirky as we want.

My character Angela is one of the agents of The Order which is the organization that leads these operations, a specialized person who went through training in dealing with strange and supernatural. She can have a partner who joins her in the missions. However, at the start of the plot, she is pretty much suffering from amnesia - something had happened and she went through trauma. It is quite unclear what had happened, as there were no reported witnesses to testify, but Angela will get her memory back as we go through the roleplay. We can have fragments of what had happened, as well as her rediscovering her family, her past before The Order and other things, intertwining the drama and everything that had happened in her life. Either way, as a gifted Agent, she continues to work for The Order, relearning how things go as memories come back. She can have visits at the doctor's, is assigned a therapist by the Order to slowly unravel her lost memories and other seemingly mundane activities that draw her to interesting situations.

She can have partners in the organization where she often would pair up to go into different missions and she can have different dynamics, not all of them necessarily need to be male, they can be female and it can be platonic. However, there's several gifted Agents who have some supernatural abilities that aid them in their quests and it seems to be based on their sins. As someone who loves weird and taboo smut with both human and non-human counterparts, Angela will have the Gift of Lust, which will bring her in very... Interesting situations.

Either way, I love the idea of making this long-term roleplay with episodes with different happenings, for example every episode there's a new cryptid or anomaly being faced or something in Angela's private life is being discovered as a part of the main plot. Every episode there's new mission for her that she needs to deal with in different locations and with different anomalies and impossible situations that get sorted out, while the overall story that is the foundation of this roleplay slowly unravels.

Necessities for this roleplay:
  • Your role is a GM and you are going to be pretty much the puppet master of everything. While everything is under your control, you will not be pulling all the weight by yourself, as I always have tons of ideas that I'd love to suggest to you and throw other ideas that you can use. I'm very cooperative and like I said, I have tons of ideas.
  • I would like someone who is open and flexible when it comes to smut. I'd like to include other humans, humanoids, creatures and monsters, animals, ghosts, objects and other unspeakable things to court with MC. My smut is always erotically creative and sometimes weird. Just let me know where you draw the line exactly.

Like I said, I love the idea of this roleplay having different episodes and in each episode there's a mission or a specific topic that is being tackled, some of the events may repeat in the future. These are the current ideas that I have. These can be different themes for episodes, but they don't need to be included in case they don't work for you for whatever reason or they can be changed overall. These are just ideas. And in case you yourself have any ideas, please let me know!

And as someone who loves great and emotional story, but also very weird and taboo smut (with humans, inhumans and other) I would also like to include those.

What goes bump in the night

Vampires and werewolves, either of the two classic cryptids in the urban world. Vampires could be leading some strange cult or running an underground scene of horrific human trafficking. nightclubs to bring back that iconic Blade scene, philosophically facing what it means to die and then continue living in the undead afterlife. It can be a really deep and meaningful situation between MC and possibly a vampire, though it can end tragically still.

The werewolves could be a group of individuals in the outskirts of the city, causing terror and weird things happening. Perhaps they're like ecoterrorists or just horrific creatures that cause slaughter or anything else, it's up to us to decide. And yes, I am very down for some werewolf fucking or even wolves, depending on what you're comfortable with.

It can also include situations where Angela and/or her partner are exposed to vampirism and lycanthropy and are on the quest to also get rid of it, because The Order will otherwise kill them for safety reasons.

Other cryptids

Skinwalkers in the outskirts and in the forest have terrorized the ranchers and really fucked up things have happened. Lost hikers have been exposed to cannibalism and weird shit happened. One of the Agents of The Order was spotted acting strange (possibly Angela's partner to add to the drama) who ended up being a skinwalker and the partner is dead.

Other hikers have been reporting that they've seen a large and terrifying ape-like monstrosity, which happens to be quite intelligent despite being unable to verbally communicate (yes, bigfoot.)

Any other cryptid is also welcome in case anything you come up with!

Christian-based horrors

The entire Christian-based cult that is twisted, cosmic horror type. People being held hostages, demons are actually presenting themselves as priests, human sacrifice, summoning other demons, sex rituals, and other things. I love the idea of a twisted Christian-based horror that is very fucked up.

I planned Angela to have religious background to make this more personal to her.

Haunted house

What was believed that the passed on loved ones are haunting the family home, ended up being a fucked up demon that is doing weird ass things - it's possessions are very questionable. The family moved away for a certain amount of time so Angela (maybe her partner as well) could move in and see what is happening here and figure out how to exorcise it. However, she doesn't know it exactly at first, but the demon in question takes a liking to her Gift of Lust and proceeds to sexually molest her. He does it while being invisible so she can't fight him off, fully possess objects (bed sheets or chairs having disembodied hands capture her and doing stuff to her), fully envelop her dreams and interact with her there, whenever she's in darkness, it's when the demon fully materializes and she's at his mercy, possesses her partner to have more reach over her (I am down for her partner to be a female as well) etc.

She manages to break an artifact that was cursed, which banishes the demon at the end.

Security breach at The Order

It has an entire section that is pretty much like SCP where certain anomalies and creatures are being held and the security breach happens. It will be a big deal with lots of things happening with all sorts of interactions with other creatures, people and anomalies happen. It would be a big event here and lots of revelations can happen.

Time machine, parallel dimensions and other worlds

This easily can cover different timelines and we can have multiple episodes. It can happen in medieval times, pirate golden age, second world war or entirely science fiction type of future where humans have established all sorts of space colonies and are in direct contact with alien life. It's a machine that is held in The Order to maintain the "correct flow" of the world where they control what happens on Earth and how it affects it.

But there's also other worlds where it's basically a fantasy setting that basically can be compared to Lord of the Rings or other universes in case we want to sprinkle some high fantasy shit in here. We can have a Game of Thrones episode happen here, it's all on the table.

Angela goes to her hometown and meets her family for the first time since memory loss

Now this would be a big deal. More uncovering of her past, seeing people she didn't see in years. Her family and her childhood home. This is where she'd also learn her family's secrets. Her father being also the member of The Order, while her mother being one of the women he had saved during the missions, which in the end made her also an Agent of Order later on. However, it was from her mother that Angela got the Gift of Lust...

Angela's half-brother (possible incest)

Because of her mother's Gift of Lust, she was a victim of a creature that had intercourse with her and somehow managed to impregnate her. Despite the circumstances, Angela's father showed mercy and took care of the pregnant mother who was religious and didn't want to abort the child, whatever it was, because it was innocent.

However, the child, Angela's older half-brother, ended up being fairly inhuman. It clearly could could not co-exist with people, but Angela's mother loved him either way despite being unable to show him any affection due to the nature of his conception, even though they were forced to keep him in the basement. What the brother was is up for debate, I have no set idea. It could be rather cannibalistic. Angela was later born and somehow she had managed when she got a little older to discover her locked brother. Whenever she was alone home throughout the years, she spent time with him, despite him seeming different and perhaps terrifying. The brother only felt love and affection from Angela and truly grew to love her. Once they got older, as adults, he would manage to find a way to hang around the house late at night or when no one was there, but he never wanted to leave because of his sister. At times he would spy on her when she was alone in the room, seeing her masturbate awakened the sick desire for her that burned hard. He never managed to express anything regarding that once she left her hometown and that remained on his mind ever since.

When she returns to hometown, he would manage to find her and basically kidnap her because she wouldn't be able to leave him again and has her trapped somewhere when she's uncooperative. Being always so lonesome and only ever loving his sister, and that love completely crossing every boundary, he would want to give in to his desire and have his way with her. He doesn't rape her, but he does molest her. He used to obsessively watch her whenever she touched herself and knew exactly how to touch her and what to do to get her to the point of aroused insanity, which ultimately gets Angela to break after trying to fight back, but she fails.

He keeps her long enough, both talking to her about the truth of his being, where the creature that molested their mother was but also to have his way with his beloved sister however he wanted. This fucked up scenario can end up in maaaany ways.

In case you don't like the incestual ideas, it can be done with just about their normal sibling relationship from the past and dealing with her brother being a nuisance to the world around them.

Monster tamer and farmer

We can easily work on a plot and possibly adding a human(oid) male character to pair MC up with, as I'm a little bit of a fan when a human-like male is watching a woman being absolutely railed by creatures. That is optional, of course!

Basically it's a medieval fantasy type of setting and whatever the circumstances are, MC is one of the monster tamers at a farm and her "gift" with these monsters is basically that she has a very specific and rare type of pheromones that even the monsters want to breed her and through sex, she manages to pacify and train them. Whatever these monsters are used for can be decided when we plan this out, but overall, MC takes care of them and her methods are oddly effective.

The types of monsters I'd love to play against would be inhuman by all means necessary, they can be feral, of all shapes and sizes (bird-like, dinosaurs, snakes, mammals, alien type, plant, insects, cute and small creatures, octopi, et cetera) some can be anthros, but I definitely prefer the idea of most of these being feral from the wild. I love the idea of each monster needed specific circumstances and treatment in order for MC to pacify them and have her fun with them. I also love the idea of her having maybe one or two monsters she had bonded with, as well.

Huntress and her wolf

I love the idea of the tribal setting and some world-building that we can add into this naughty idea that I had in mind. In short, every hunter in the tribe needs an animal companion to join them. MC has after years finally reached the point where she is considered worthy of having her hunting companion and she needs to find one all by herself... And that is when she comes across a wolf in the thick forest, all by herself.

It is believed that wise and eternal spirits rule over the forest and that goes with the animals. Creatures are not mindless and are very intelligent and emotional. This wolf however seems to be set on MC for whatever reason. And his snout always goes for her crotch. And that is forbidden amongst their people, as courting between the people and spirits is heavily frowned upon. She resists it, but the wolf seemed to have chosen her and he marked her by licking her womanhood.

While it was settled that he was her companion, she struggles with the wolf's advancements. During one of the nights in the tent or as they hunt, she no longer fights off his advances and lets him lick her until he brings her to an incredible orgasm, which would be a beginning of their inappropriate relationship. She wants to excuse this behavior as natural and something that bonds them, but as long as they don't have sex, everything is fine. She experiments with him through oral pleasure, titjob, thighjob, and other creative ways to avoid penetration until it inevitably happens.

Having a plot to go along with this, as well as action scenes and involving more tribal stuff is definitely on the table and something I'm interested in discussing!

Dragon Age: Of Champions and Heralds

I will try to keep this short and to the point as possible! If you've read the information about me and what I offer in writing, I do expect similar energy!

For this specific plot, I have demands that need to be met:
  • You need to be a fan of the franchise, duh
  • Your main character is a Qunari, so I'm not looking for anything else
  • I previously had done this plot with few other partners, and most common issue that I have is the fact that I pull a lot of weight which makes it feel very one-sided and uninteresting for me. I want you to spice it up just as much as I want to do it as well! Generally when the roleplay is GM based, I would say that it is, but this time its not the case.

The plot is pretty much based on the second and third game. MC is replacing Hawke, but she is actually a leader of an assassin organization who by accident had stolen the Tome of Koslun from pirates (Isabela in this case) and her assassin organization had been betrayed by one of their own and they took away the Tome to a power figure in Kirkwall. The goal is unclear - does the traitor do it to blackmail someone? Does he want to start a conflict between the Qunari and Kirkwall as a whole? Anything can be figured out, as it's not currently an important detail.

As Hawke had done in the game, MC had or will make a good impression among the Qunari (one of MC's men in the organization suspiciously knows Qunlat and ways of the Qun well) and Arishok shows her the barest hint of decency. However, MC hadn't told the truth to Arishok about them having the Tome, instead she lies that she knows that the traitor of her organization has it and that they have a common problem that they together can solve. Arishok naturally would not trust a human to have anything to do with the Tome, but seeing use in MC and her organization, he decides to send YC - his son. YC has a lot of pressure and standards to reach, as this is a great responsibility for him, because none of the Qunari want to stay in Kirkwall and war is brewing. He can also be sent with his comrade, so we can kill YC's friend for some juicy character development!

In the tangled events of running after the traitor with the Tome and everything that this results with, our characters get closer. Considering how quiet and uninterested the Qunari are in people, it seems that these two speak a lot about things regarding their lifestyles, their set of beliefs, and other things. One of the points I did have in mind is MC inspiring YC to think more outside the box... And it'll be hard to learn later down the line that MC is actually the one reason as to why this complication happened with the Tome...

When the siege of Kirkwall happens, MC will have to fight the Arishok, but YC is eventually there to help her and so she kills Arishok and becomes the Champion of Kirkwall.

And then, we move on to the Inquisition timeline where YC is the Herald of Andraste. After killing his father, he becomes a Tal-Vashoth and now he's on another epic quest. YC would hear rumors that MC had died in the meantime when everyone wanted to know where the Champion of Kirkwall was. And in Haven, as the newly formed Inquisition is fighting for scraps of support, they are visited by an interesting group of masked Orleasan pirates whose identities are unknown... Unbeknownst to the Herald, one of those people is actually very close to his heart.

Canon characters are not necessary, we can make original characters based on the canon ones. But if you like the idea of including canon characters, here's a few I think would be important to include because of the story:
  • Cassandra
  • Leliana
  • Morrigan
  • Isabela (optional)
  • Varric
  • Merryl (optional)
  • Anders
  • Iron Bull (optional)
  • Cullen
  • Solas
  • Anyone else you want to play personally

Conservative rich girl and her rugged, hot ad rebellious uncle

I always come for some nasty taboos, girlie can't help it. However, I don't intend to this be like a porn plot or anything, I want actual development into erotica. I want to make it dramatic with fun and adventurous content that leads into the sex.

Basically what I had in mind is that MC is perhaps a graduating student at the uni still living with her rich parents. She is prim and proper, raised right by her reputable parents, she has a reputation to keep and a legacy to build, as her parents are already discussing the possibility of her having to marry sooner rather than later. We can go as far as to say that she is in a serious relationship and YC can also be in a relationship or married.

Something happened in the family - some form of drama, a tragedy, something strange and unexpected, you name it, so everyone had gathered for the next week or so, and the uncle, her father's brother, also comes to visit. The two have a complicated relationship. They do respect each other, but they go through conflicts a lot. MC's father is a gentleman, but his brother? The best way I can describe it is rough, rugged, manly, intimidating, Brad Pitt in Fight Club type of rugged. He is the black sheep of the family, not always invited for family events (or he just doesn't care to attend) and this is the first time MC sees him in years.

MC didn't get to really hang out with other men throughout her life, but she had snuck around and rebelled in secrecy in her own little ways, but she didn't even dream of her uncle being so drop-dead handsome in his improper glory. He was not wearing a suit, freshly cut hair and maybe he grew a beard, perhaps he has some marks on him for whatever reason and she was incredibly intrigued.

And YC perhaps just loved the idea to hit his brother where it hurts and encourage his little princess to be rebellious. He'd give her alcohol to spite her father and drink in front of him, make crude jokes in front of her to embarrass his brother and other minor stuff. But, for whatever familial reason, MC's father is constantly busy and needs to be away often with his wife, the mother and he assigns someone from the family to keep an eye out on MC (a female family member - an aunt, grandmother, close family friend, older cousin, etc.) YC seeing this opportunity to ruin the girl who was caged her whole life and didn't experience much decides to corrupt her a little and with no intention to seduce her, he wanted to just allow her to let loose a little. And whoever was assigned to look after MC actually likes YC and they promised not to tell the father, thinking that YC is just a goof who likes to have fun and even MC begs to be let go while her father is not around.

And our characters go on small adventures that by average person wouldn't think much of it. Going to biker bars, going to a pub, visiting sketchy places, trying out drugs and other activities, etc. But this develops into inappropriate behavior because the attraction really sparks between the two. It starts small and it slowly develops into something more and when the father returns, and these two have a secret and incredibly risky affair under everyone's noses. Especially if the two of them are cheating. MC starved for adventure and sexual excitement is so down for being nasty and they're just a room away from their family. He makes her feel alive, attractive and excited, while she makes him feel young again, spicing up his life. And who knows where this inappropriate affair leads.

I want to play against THESE CREATURES currently

I have some specifics that I'm into. Just note I'm not entirely a fan of anime/manga and furry art, but they have the best types of NSFW images for what I'm looking for. I also love the idea of creatures being sentient, if possible!

• Slugs, also slimy and smaller creatures, types that latch on, use the slime as lubricant and as such. I'm also a big fan of cutesy creatures doing not so cute things! Plots:
    • Female adventurer fell into a trap, slug-like creatures in sci-fi setting, the morphing slime creature issues with water at home
  • Snakes, I love the idea of coiling or just exploring, teasing and rubbing, using the texture for some grinding pleasures, non-penetrative sex and some slight choking. Plots:
    • Eve and the Serpent (it was never about the apple, it's the introduction to pleasure that made Eve do what she had done), a girl with her pet python that is secretly sentient
  • Octopi, they kind of suit the previous three qualities I like, plus tentacles! Plots:
    • A female researcher has her favorite octopus who seems to share feelings, female adventurer fell into a trap, octopus creature is on the run!
  • Living clothes/suit. Basically the clothes MC is wearing is actually alive and gets to do whatever it wants to her, which makes it that much harder when she's out in public! It can have tiny tendrils and tentacles, be slimy and tease her until she begs. Plots:
    • Scenario similar to Venom, with MC being haunted by an organism that lives inside her head and possesses her clothes. MC is a witch and she accidentally put a curse on her clothing, making college time that much harder.
  • Haunted objects and in general disembodied/spectral/ghost hands. I generally have a thing for hands and finger stuff, inappropriate things happening in public before everyone in secret and I like the creative idea of using everyday household objects being haunted and used in some ways. This can literally be used for horror plots. Plots:
    • MC is a camgirl that is being haunted by a ghost who decides to help her make content unexpectedly (for this I'd even use a big teddy bear getting naughty with her that is possessed). MC is a normal woman with unhappy marriage and the ghost decides to lift her spirit by constantly stimulating her even around family which makes her horny 24/7 and the ghost even pleasures her next to her sleeping husband on the same bed.
  • Human men who are MC's partners, potential suitors, family members or just colleagues witnessing MC being pleasured in ways he could only dream of! So they're basically being cucked in a way
  • Oviposition, laying eggs inside MC and her basically "giving birth" with the help of masturbating or have her human counterpart or even the creature that impregnated her, giving her pleasure to make the painful experience easier, as well as the orgasm making it easier for her
Woman's best friend

Very taboo and not really for everyone. It's a stray that shows an unhappy woman pleasure and love, as well as undying loyalty and the controversial sex she would forever desire. I would love it if the stray dog is sentient, a shifter or werewolf in secret, but that is not revealed until much later.

MC is a woman who is living with her boyfriend and is in a relationship where love and happiness seems to be declining, but MC is currently stuck as she needs to collect money in order to move out from her boyfriend, though he doesn't know that this is her goal. So she is left pretty unsatisfied and unfulfilled in this relationship, and she isn't the type who would pursue someone else during these hard times... However, she would discover a wonderful stray companion.

One day at the park, while she spent her day with a group of her boyfriend's friends who didn't pay much mind to her, MC would run into a stray dog who seems to be following her and is mainly fixated on her. As a big animal lover, she pays all of the attention on the dog, he wouldn't let her stop petting him, always reaching for her hand to continue giving him scratches and pets. And while she was joyfully killing time with her furry friend, he ends up pushing his snout underneath her sundress, pressing his nose into her crotch and begin to inappropriately behave as he would lick her there, tease her and entice the woman who hadn't had any form of love or physical affection shown to her.

She is terrified at first, not letting the pup do that, however this wouldn't be the last time she would see him. The next time the same thing happens, but the girl seems to like the licks and the nuzzling against her crotch, which she progressively tested out, thinking that she will never cross a boundary. Always wearing a short skirt or dress, always letting him smell and lick her there until eventually she doesn't wear any panties at all. All in public, but while being secretive.

Until eventually, possibly intoxicated, she ends up in the forest with the stray, having the first intercourse, which eventually ends with her adopting the stray and ding all sorts of things behind her boyfriends' back. Risky intercourse in public during the walks, family dinner in the other room, or just the stray toying with her during the family dinner under the table while she tries to compose herself.

I'm big on foreplay and doing a lot of buildup with non-penetrative sexual scenes before the actual sex happens. I love the scenes of fingering, oral, masturbation, a lot of teasing and orgasm control, that slowly leads into the long awaited sex. MC wouldn't rush into doing anything with the stray, she is just eager to test the boundaries, all because she can't get enough of the pleasure she's been denied.

Specific demands: Modern day and realistic setting with that Bloodlines vibe, set somewhere in the USA and in big cities where a lot of themes can be covered, I love political intrigue and conflict, would love something possibly to do something with Sabbat, lots of hedonism and clubs, messed up stuff and more. I am open to playing multiple characters for different types of plot and GM is more than welcome! And yeah, that gritty goth vibe is a must.

I definitely want my partner for this roleplay to be fairly familiar with the setting, someone who can offer me a good amount of writing, character development and love for the story that we will write together! When you message me, it's important that you go into detail of what you wanna do for roleplay, specific characters of mine you'd like to play with and please throw some ideas or characters of yours my way!

Here are my characters that I'd love to play for this setting:

df09650bf97159947a92a9a98c984cd8.jpg
7qaozm3.png

Rosalie Chapelle
(would love to include her for rp)

Clan: Toreador (open to be Antitribu)
Generation: Adjustable for the plot, but on paper she is 7th generation
Faction: Camarilla, but not loyal to it, it just benefits her for now
Position: Harpy
Background: Obviously French, she never drops the accent and she's a theater actress, she is used for Masquerade as a distraction and is slowly gaining some recognition in Hollywood, very old Hollywood, golden age of film vibe about her

Personality: Seductive, charismatic, friendly, viciously manipulative, selfish, insatiable, her loyalty to the cause is fickle, gets bored easily, daydreamer, loves to tease her inner Beast, does not want to resist temptation, but there's a little inner romantic within her, she won't allow herself to feel emotion that easily, but once she does, it's incredibly strong, very elegant and graceful. High libido and sexually driven.

Rx9X7KM.jpg
gl-1443897-1595629485.jpeg

Danica Giovanni

Clan:
Giovanni
Generation: She is a fledgling or she is open to being a human/ghoul for the start of the roleplay before ultimately being introduced to the true nature of the family
Faction: She holds no bias for any faction, instead she is only interested in necromancy and the occult

Background: Clueless member of the family and always an outcast, she had been struggling with the family's expectations, however even before fully being aware of the supernatural, Danica had that affinity for the occult. She had most likely dabbled into something she shouldn't have which led her down the path of vampirism. Exposure to incest is welcome.

Personality: Rebellious and doesn't like being told what to do, introspective and inquisitive, curious and wants to know everything that there is to know, while being fairly outspoken she thrives in her introverted nature, likes to be challenged, her name means "morningstar", while being viewed as possibly the failure of the family she could care less, character personality is still under development. She is a nymphomaniac, can't go without a dick and is sexually driven.​

rFIbykt.jpg
RxeJuxE.jpg
Alexandra Shikolai

Clan:
Brujah
Generation: Sixth, been around since the CCCP (SSSR)
Faction: Her story is mainly based around being in Camarilla and switching to Anarchs
Position: Her trusted friend from before the embrace happened to be a Ventrue who worked for the Camarilla and with her loyalty, Alexandra remained by their side only to be further betrayed

Background: As much as people want to hear the wartime stories of the Soviet Russia, Alexandra does not share much, but what is certain that Alexandra had seen the hell that majority of the people of today's day and age were lucky not to see. She had seen the oppression and was very hesitant to move along with Camarilla after her friend who suffered the same fate as her convinced her to chase this dream that Communism had crushed. Ironically, she wears Adidas, though she is completely unaware of the humor behind it.

Personality: Loyal to the core, cold and serious, loves firearms more than anything, does not like Westerners that much, has a killer exterior but is actually nice beneath that bitchface, very crafty and knowledgeable around tools though she's still learning about handling modern cars, dry sense of humor, hates cleaning up other people's messes even though her life now revolves around it, not sure if she hates communism or capitalism more, has a strong discipline for a Brujah, but once she gets mad, she will not hold back, still oddly religious​

c72dc8ab0166a2d00eb73ae9b6c2058c.jpg
b6631dfda19af13368db21dd5edf2e09.jpg
Lorena Beneditti

Clan:
Not a Kindred, but a Ventrue's ghoul
Generation: Had been turned during WW2 in Sicily
Faction: Working under her domitor for Camarilla, but absolutely despises the politics because she thinks nobody does their job correctly.
Background: Lorena had been a daughter of a mafia boss in Sicily who held the whole system in his grip. Lorena had already been introduced to violence, discrimination (dealt with a bunch of misogyny) and had already been faced with death, including the fact that she had already taken some lives. Lorena had quite a reputation in Sicily for her coldness and unapproachable nature. It was almost as if she was conditioned for the life of a kindred. Unfortunately even in this half-life, Lorena still is not free and maybe had even suffered a worse fate.

Personality: Cold, unbothered, calculative, smokes all the time, also a gun gal and an excellent driver, actually a good singer, is actually quite broken up with how her life had turned out, but extremely ambitious and willing to get out of her situation, should she become a kindred, she already had a lot of ground to build herself up to be a formidable player in the society, very classy and feminine, particularly will not listen to men, jaded​

0bc2ff31905e8bd6767e6e9d0820a235.jpg
5507e32d88707a2af05464abfe43adb2.jpg
Angela Wright

(meant to be GMed)

Clan: Can start as a human, but intended to be a Thin-blood
Generation: 13th/14th
Faction: To be determined in the plot

Background: Angela is a cop who wanted to serve and protect. Someone who used to go to church to find solace as she had been through her own baggage in life. During her time as a cop, she had also faced a lot of terrible and tragic things that truly had left her feeling as if everything is hopeless. The corruption in the force, the evil in people's hearts, it all led her to try and find God in all of this, but it seemed like all of her prayers were just unanswered whispers in the void until she met her horrible fate.

Personality: Always seeks justice, does not discriminate anyone, hates when the innocents meet horrible fate, disciplined, loyal, crafty and good with weapons, decent driver, honest, little gloomy, turns to alcohol often, overall seems exhausted, but she does not give up easily, there's a sense of honor in what she does and she loves to help, but will come cold and straight towards people who seem to be evil in their hearts. Can be prone to corruption or being pushed to the very edge.​

Last edited:
  • b048ff06ff5e33e4711f4ea1a2c77189.jpg
    In this soulless day and age, I fully intend to one day be the babushka who has the occultist knowledge and borderline esoteric folk healing powers. I don't like to share much about myself, however there's few things I'm comfortable sharing with the world, which might reflect my writing.

I'm above 25 years of age, Mid-Eastern Europe depending on how you look at it, harsh childhood, ethnically mixed and confusing family. I have a lot of strange roots from my past, I have learned a lot from them, but overall my closest connections are with my slavic and muslim part of the family. When I said I'm mixed, I said I'm mixed. I like firearms, occult, macabre and morbid, World of Darkness, but most of all, I'm a fan of amazing storytelling, characters and romances so compelling that makes you want to scream and throw up every time you read it.

I'm absolutely chill as a writer. I have a busy lifestyle, so sometimes I'm unable to post more than once a week, or even that week, however I am the type who keeps up talking to you OOCly consistently if we click. I'll at the very least poke you and tell you I'm unavailable. Overall, with me there's never any pressure. Generally I'm not around on the weekends.

I am ghost friendly, break friendly (I have a few long term rps, we took breaks in the span of the few years of writing and we're still going strong). Want me to change something in my post? Don't worry, let me know! Truly, you won't bother me, this is a hobby, not a responsibility and I want us both to enjoy it.

Also, in case you send me a message and you're interested in writing, but you didn't put any effort such as introducing yourself as a writer, giving me information about your preferences, what plot interests you and did not send me a writing sample or it has nothing to do with my thread, I just don't respond to one-liners or anything that strikes me as inspiring and interested in actually creating a story with me. Nothing personal, but I just don't have the energy to ask for what is common sense, in my honest opinion.

Here's a link that leads to my NSFW writing that serve as an example: Collection of Visceral Perversions

And here's a spoiler for an example of how I set the scene.

"Brave men of steel… Favored by God for their strength and discipline… How blessed are they to die for such a righteous cause… And in death, they will reunite with Him…"

Blood slowly began to soak into the soil.

Outside of the kingdom's walls, a deathly silence covered the scenery like a heavy blanket.

In the distance, bells from the cathedral slowly began to ring, the song eerily echoing underneath the dark gray skies, ravens chiming in as they flew towards the new gravesite.

Bones, flesh, metal, fur and weak wails were all that was left behind. A weak, trembling hand, soaked in blood, reached towards the sky.

"G…God… Forgi… Me…"

And so the last breath was lost in the cold wind…

"I almost envy them. For I bear the burden of both their ancestors and their children, and their children's children… Nay… I am God's chariot in this cold, rich land…"

The bells were strong and powerful within the walls of the castle, with the maidens of the court huddling and whimpering softly as they clutched on to their terrified children. Any attempt to peacefully console the innocent little beings once the bells fell silent were in vain. They felt the fear of their mothers and gentle maidens that offered comfort and protection, and slowly the silent tension that was building in between those walls started to grow as the faint sounds of battle became louder by the minute. The church bells managed to snuff out the horrifying sounds of war, even inspiring the presence of God, yet when the chiming stopped, the brutal reality had set in once more. Perhaps God was not with them… For if he was… Would things truly be like this?

They broke through all defenses, it seems. Which only means that the battle against those demons is slowly coming to an end, but at the cost of their own lives.

The throne room was a colossal area, dark and cold, graced by the pillars that welcomed the visitors in row towards the lone throne that sat up on the podium. As much as it inspired power and intimidation to all who stepped inside, it also would remind one of loneliness. Once, this place was more lively. They had candles and torches illuminating the cold architecture of the northern ruler. And back in those days, what had felt like a century ago, the halls were graced by the brightest of smiles and softest of voices that made this place feel like a little warmer place. A presence that melted even a king's heart at times.

He had cursed the day he had met her. Because if he didn't know of the life that he had, the life that he had lost, he wouldn't have known any better and living life would be easier. Because now, in the absence of the warmth that he had known, everything is cold, empty, lonely and meaningless.

And that is why, on top of those stairs of the podium, there was a place for one to sit and reign.

Beside the stairs of the podium stood a smaller figure, in an armor that was a little big on his form. He had the stance, he had the confidence, but his blue eyes were set on the lone and elevated figure that sat upon the throne. Benedict's eyes were slightly widened as he stared at his father, pupils slightly trembling as he listened to the king's words. Though his expression remained unreadable, the blond-haired boy's eyes spoke volumes.

And he wasn't alone. Guards that stood still like statues in the room had heavy expressions on their faces as they would eye at each other or just simply stare at their king. Nobody said a word, but the orders were given and they had nowhere to run. There was a sense of finality even before anything had happened within those walls.

One of the unarmed guards stood behind the pillar and in front of one of the many barrels that were assigned to each guard. His trembling eyes were closed, whispering to himself softly as he prayed. And as a man of God as he was, he was holding back tears, knowing what he was about to do if the king gave the final and definite order.

"And I will be damned before I let those heathens and spawns of hell take our God's land. I will take them down with me if I have to."

Hemmet's voice was low and without force, but there was powerful intent behind every word he had said. He glared at the doors of the entrance, eyes filled with determination and anger. Everyone in the throne room was afraid. Both of the enemy and, even worse, of their own king.

The noise from the outside was louder, but it was not the sound of swords clashing or any screams that would end abruptly. As a matter of fact, a very familiar and beloved voice was heard just outside the entrance.

"Go! Move, men! Drag the wounded inside!"

A voice that urged men to hurry and gather around. It had offered a moment of hope to everyone upon hearing prince Nicholas' voice as the double doors were being pushed open. And the moment it gave way, the first figure to enter was of a young man with dark hair and kind eyes. He was adorned in magnificent armor that represented Winthrope and with the sigil of his homeland etched on the breastplate and the battered shield that rested on his back. The man was dirty and exhausted, perhaps even slightly wounded as he pushed his rushing men into the castle, helping out those who struggled to run, but he left no one behind. The sight of him before the guards and maidens was enough to brighten their day and give a shred of hope even in this dreadful time. Even when he was covered in grime, blood and sweat, he was the welcome sight to sore eyes.

On this day, Nicholas was the leader. He was the future of Winthrope, one to take Hemmet's place. And he was beloved and respected by the people, perhaps more than they had loved and respected Hemmet even in his best days. Plenty said that, out of all five children, it was Nicholas who was graced with virtues from both of their parents.

And the moment dozens of soldiers had entered the throne room, both wounded and ready to fight, the doors were barricaded behind them. Not everyone had made it into the castle, but they had the priority to protect the king, no matter the cost.

Nicholas turned around and looked at his father who sat there, with that well-familiar look on his face. The expression that Nicholas abhorred. He immediately frowned as he confidently walked towards the podium, armor clanking with each step. But as he stood next to his younger brother Benedict, Nicholas bowed down before his father, despite the dissatisfaction and the exhaustion. Nicholas was a man of honor. He was the pride of Winthrope. He was the knight that everyone strived to be. Yet his burden was great.
  • 9fecbe8d68d9140969f8dd3cf6ea0ef2.jpg

• My main role will always be a female, but I have plenty male side characters.
    • For pairings, I will 90% of the time seek out male characters to play against, unless I state otherwise in my thread (I occasionally have FxF and FxAny plot ideas) pay attention to my prefixes.
    • Third person past/present tense.
    • I will at the very least post two paragraphs with enough juice for you to squeeze out and have good content for your next post. But I generally fall under the multi-para to novella sized postings, depending on how inspired I am and what is happening in the story currently.
    • My favorite genres and settings are the following: Medieval and modern fantasy (mostly low to mid fantasy elements), modern and other timelines supernatural, horror genre, drama and romance always needs to be a part of the story, otherwise there's no point for me.
    • I love and adore world-building, I like to create different types of cultural circles, environments, religions and other aspect. But I'm a story first type of a gal. I need to know what kind of a story we're writing first before anything else. The world is meaningless to me unless we have a story in mind.
    • I love emotional aspects in characters, that's where I'm the strongest. Writing feelings of love, anger, anguish, loss and despair is where I shine. Which is why I need me some tasty drama to get that into focus.
    • SLOWBURN. I love slowburn - for sex, love, drama, conflicts, anything. Properly built up so it all climaxes with satisfaction, pun intended.
  • Yes, my collection of kinks is taboo and weird... But I can always do vanilla, because I care about the story more.

I will always prefer story over smut, especially in this thread that I have dedicated for story heavy plots filled with romance, drama and world-building elements.

However - my kinks range from fairly normal stuff to absolute weird-ass taboos. If you're here for story elements and less for taboo kinks, don't think you need to cover like 50% of those. I am more than happy to meet you in the middle.

baed7d12b4c9a3803eb159027f2355a8.jpg
    MUSTS:
    • Mature characters (above 18 years)​
    • If playing an animal, needs to be sentient, capable of intelligent thought even if it acts feral​

YOUR CHARACTER, DEPENDING ON THE STORY:
    • Human(oid) man - humans, elves, orcs, qunari and other human+whatever hybrids​
    • Angel men - my weird preference​
    • Big horned men - another preference​
    • Masculine woman/futa - if looking for a female/futa character to play against
    • Anthros - werewolves, minotaurs, birdkin, fishkin, anything literally​
    • Ferals - real or fictional animals that prowl in the wilderness​
    • Insectoids, slug and snail creatures - new and strange preference​
    • Ghosts, spectrals, shadow people - whatever with the ability to possess and molest while being unseen​
    • Slime creatures and octopi - amorphous and with tentacles​
    • Eldritch beings in general​
    • Horrific body horror monstrosities​
    • Snakes... I really like snakes and snake creatures​

MY ROLE STATUS:
    • Switch leaning to submissive
    • Sado-masochistic tendencies, mainly masochistic​
    • Con and dub-con (dub-con mainly being used in scenarios that would be considered non-con for buildup purposes)​

31cecc7ca53e1875ad72cd462cefa670.jpg

ABSOLUTE FAVORITE KINKS:
    • Non-penetrative stimulation and orgasms achieved without penetration (clit and pussy rubbing are my favorites, fingering, grinding (with or without clothes), licking, playing with toys, grinding against objects, touching, scissoring/tribbing)​
    • Teasing​
    • Both intimate vanilla sex and rough, animalistic and hate fuck​
    • Wetness, sloppiness (saliva, genital wetness, cum, slime and other possible liquids)​
    • Thighfucking​
    • Slowburn and buildup to sex
    • Begging and desperation​
    • Sexual acts done in secret in public (be it that they're somewhere behind a pillar during a formal event, she has a vibrator shoved inside her while they're at work, the amorphous creature shaped itself into her panties and having its way with her while she's at dinner with her in-laws, etc)​
    • MC being watched while masturbating and masturbating together​
    • Pain inflicted pleasure (biting, hair pulling, choking, scratching, being shallowly cut with a knife)​
    • Reflections/mirrors (looking at the reflection while doing ungodly things)​
    • BDSM​
    • Clothes malfunction​
    • Coiling and restriction​
    • Oral (giving and receiving)​
    • Tongue play​

View attachment 33729

DEFINITE YES:
    • Aphrodisiac in all forms​
    • Fingers in mouth​
    • Titjobs​
    • Bloodplay and blood drinking​
    • Playing with knives​
    • Gags​
    • Degradation​
    • Praising​
    • Aftercare​
    • Spitting in mouth​
    • French kissing beasts​
    • Knotting and knot play​
    • A heavy use of dub-con during a non-con scenario (MC is caught in a situation where one is not expected to consent. However, we work through the situation where her body betrays her despite her not wanting to give in)​
    • MC occasionally dominating the situation​
    • Reverse harems​

PROBABLE MAYBES:
    • Anal (I genuinely can do without anal, as it's personally not a thing I enjoy, but I will definitely do it in case it's high on the list of desires for my partner. I have no issue with compromising)​
    • Honestly, Most of the stuff in the MAYBE section is for any kinks that you might have, but you don't see anywhere on my list. If that's the case, ask and let me know! We'll see what we can do!​
    NO/DEALBREAKERS WITHOUT QUESTION:
    • Rape/non-con
    • Sexual abuse and violence (upon my character in heavy detail. We can imply it happening for the sake of the plot, but not play it out)
    • Anything that belongs in the toilet
    • Characters in sexual situations that are below 18
    • Or if I voice anything else as we write, I will be straight forward, just as I expect you to be, as well.
  • Basically if you do any of these things, there's a likelihood that I will not write with you no matter what.

6b8918e4b23ce2132a0d689512f21513.jpg

• DEALBREAKER: Giving me options on appearance/faceclaims of what my character should look like without me asking for you to do that. What I am cool with is both you and I picking multiple photos and giving the other option to pick which faceclaim idea we like the most. But it really bugged me that some people want to choose what my character should look like. I'm not about that, I think you should like your character more than I do personally.
    • Christian Grey/Suited CEO type male characters. I genuinely don't like this character trope. I don't care if he's a vampire or a demon or what have you, I just don't vibe with the character trope of a clean-shaven, sharply suited dominant man who commands everything in his wake. I had roleplays with this trope of a character with multiple people throughout the years and it always ends up being the same thing and I'm more than certain that it's not my thing. No shame to you if that's what you like, though!
    • Anime/manga faceclaim references. I just don't like them. I don't mind using anime/manga references for other things, but for characters, it's not really a thing for me. That's the only thing where I will tell you that I'm not interested in as your character's reference. It's too childish and cartoony for my taste.
  • 5267bd159460d97b9ff01ae7b290ee0f.jpg

We all have our preferences when it comes to our writing partners. These are several of mine, while all of them are important, it doesn't mean you have to check all of them, but the more, the better! I fully intent to fill the required standards myself.
    • Let's brainstorm together! Share the excitement over our characters and the story!
    • Maintain open-mindedness and remain willing to compromise.
    • Patience. I am sometimes too busy and takes me a while. With that said, I'll remain patient with you, as well.
    • Let's keep in touch OOC. I don't demand to have conversations non-stop or speaking about our lives, just to keep that interest in our story flickering. But so far, I've maintained some friendships online, while keeping private things private.
    • I do prefer someone who can pull multiple paragraphs, someone with more advanced writing. That doesn't mean that every post needs to be several paragraphs long, just setting the standard.
    • And also, detailed posts!
  • Some hearts refuse to bleed

Modern day setting | crime drama | complex characters | age-gap | polar opposite characters

Lorena's character sheet

tumblr_ocgjdkoCAf1v4yf63o4_500.gif

I will keep this short and sweet: I want drama. I want a romance that is centered around two individuals: My character, Lorena Beneditti that is a daughter of a mafia boss, a woman who had grown up in luxury, yet never lived a luxurious life, shackled by misogyny and violence, which had raised a cold-hearted woman and YC, a man who is in a different gang of your choice (but it has to be opposite of the suited, old-money mafia, for example the biker gang, which would be my preference honestly,) a dangerous and strong individual, liberated from all standards and someone who is older. I wouldn't mind a 10+ age gap between them, as Lorena is around 22-24. I would prefer a rugged and unsophisticated man, a man's man, to be paired up with her. Best example I have are the types of men you'd see in Sons of Anarchy, but that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Note: Character's appearance really matters to me. I am not interested in males who are clean shaven with their hair styled. I said I'm looking for rugged men. Messy hairstyle, beard or unshaven face, someone who does not wear any suits on a regular day. Someone who looks rough and dangerous. Tattoos and such. Preferably older. I have gotten some offers with characters who do not really suit the preference I currently have. I really want to focus in on the differences between Lorena and YC, the differences starting from the appearance.

Being the daughter of the big mafia boss, Giovanni Beneditti, who built an empire in this land, Lorena never knew peace, especially after her mother died and the abuse from her father started. She always lived in the shadow of her older brother, who had tragically passed in a shootout, leaving Lorena all by herself where she was forced to do the dirty work in her brother's stead. The trauma of it all had affected Lorena, as she had to watch people die and kill them herself, considering that she just recently entered adulthood, and it had stripped off the warmth and emotion from her face. Everyone knows of Lorena around town - feminine, gracious, body to kill for, well-mannered and christian woman, but the deadpan, emotionless expression is hard to ignore. Instead of a smile stretching across her face, she is only seen with a cigarette between her lips and the corners of those plus red lips never curve upward anymore. And after few short years of the labor she picked up after her dead brother, Lorena became almost an equal to any man in the mafia, doing what they do in heels, skirt and makeup. And rumors circle around that she is quite sadistic.

However... Lorena is a woman. She still craves the feeling of safety and warmth, even though she'd never admit to herself. But even when it was offered to her by the suitors, she rejected them coldly, which made her seem untouchable.

Even though Lorena is supposed to be the next head of the Beneditti family, Giovanni couldn't stand the idea of a woman running the show, so he arranged an engagement between his daughter and an Italian man from other mafia he was affiliated with, something Lorena did not appreciate one bit and she was slowly running out of patience when dealing with her father...

In the meantime, tensions rose with YC's gang which would inevitably have our characters interact and something happens that forces them to work together... And Lorena is introduced to an entirely new world with a man she swears she hates and wants nothing to do with... But he just keeps coming back into her life.

db2f3a4d0fb5f10ce929bdaf7a5ba894.gif

I currently am in the mood for fantasy and story heavy plots, as well as dark, smut-driven supernatural/horror plots. For FANTASY BASED STORIES, check the next slide "Characters and pairings". For supernatural/horror plots, everything is here in this slide.

I am currently in he mood for some dark and supernatural stories, heavily focused in on the occult themes.. Regardless if we do modern supernatural or in a medieval setting, I'm happy to indulge in some dark roleplay.

I like my dark and supernatural stories to have mystery, intrigue and secretiveness. I am not really a fan of knowing that strange and unnatural, unexplainable things are common in a setting like this. I like that the human characters are completely oblivious to the dark forces that coexist with the people in their normal day-to-day lives.

Inclusion of witchcraft, rituals, demons, monsters, horrors that prowl in the shadows, selling souls and other strange, unexplainable, twisted events.

The themes and concepts I'd absolutely love to explore: Hauntings (by ghosts or demons), dealings with the demons, sacrilegious (christian) content, cannibalism, vampirism, lycanthropy, curses, inclusion of bloodplay, tribal shamanism, horror themes and so forth. I'll include some of my own ideas, some more plot driven, some smut focused, but regardless, I love to have a concise story to work on with my partner!

Weird and horny demonic adventure
    (Modern, post-apocalyptic, reverse harem, inhumans of literally all kinds wanted)

So this is entering a pretty dark territory that is meant to be fun. It'll cross some taboo stuff, but I imagine this entire story having a lot of personality and interesting scenarios. I am looking for someone to play a little bit of a GM-ish role, but not in a way where you guide the whole entire story here, more just being someone who plays side characters to interact with the main character, but in case you do want to fully take the role of a GM here, be my guest. I'm a very hands-on roleplayer and I'm very detailed, so you'll never pull a lot of weight whatever the case may be.

Regarding the plot, if you played Shin Megami Tensei's Nocturne, then you pretty much know what this is about, but with few changes I'll get into. If you're not familiar with the game, it doesn't really matter, I'll just throw the description of what it's about, considering that I want a similar theme, but not the same story as it is in the game anyway.

The plot takes place in the modern day city and a specific institution. Everything seems to be normal, except for the fact that there's something strange happening with university's professors. Rumors of them leading a strange cult have been circulating and MC is one of the students who was really interested in this sort of thing. She was snooping around at the most crucial time and ventured into the institution of what happened to be the cultists' head quarters. And she happened to infiltrate at the best worst possible time as the cult have begun their ritual that would destroy the world as we know it and start a completely new world.

Everyone would die except for those who were in this institution, either them being cultists or those who just happened to be there. Which includes MC. My character blacked out during the apocalypse, but she was fed by one of the cult members a small demon who turned her into a demon with new powers. That person can be your main character, a cult member.

Or your character could be a demon who found the becoming of MC, a person completely unrelated to this mess who was turned into a demon herself... A hybrid.

The world around them did not change much by appearance, but it is fairly different, considering that the denizens of the world are now all sorts of demons, replacing humans altogether. These demons are not primal or plotting-evil type of demons. They have a lot of personality to them. Appearance vise they can take so many forms - spectral, beasts, mythological creatures, human-like, monstrous, animals, even objects with strange inhuman anatomy - you name it! And you will be the one responsible for playing these demons. And they really dislike humans, hate them even, and majority of them really are offput by MC who is by all means an abomination, which makes the confused, where they don't know if they should either kill MC or tolerate her at least.

MC would learn that her powers are not all about the new supernatural enhancements such as strength, speed, fortitude, etc. The main aspect of her newfound demonic powers is that she can have leverage over demons through various sexual means, which basically indicates that the small demon she was forcefully fed had turned her into a succubus of sorts. While it can't work on all demons, it can still definitely play into her advantage. And through successful intercourse, MC actually takes some power or maybe even the souls of the demons and it empowers her further. And sometimes, through other sexual actions, she can recruit demons to join her in this quest, also offering themselves to heal her when she's wounded.

Story vise, MC wants to find the people responsible for the apocalypse, the cult members, in order to get her revenge... But maybe, just maybe, her sentiments may change as the story goes and she ends up having different motives... Perhaps she will start to like the direction of where her new life takes her.

However, soon it'll become clear that there are two different sections that makes the new world go round. Demons have created a movement in order to get rid of the cultists and members who have started this whole mess, while the human cultists want to rule this world and enslave the demons. And MC is just caught up in the middle, being both, more or less...

The main quality I'd look for my partner in playing this story is for you to be able to play variety of demons and they don't even need to be long-term appearance, but for them to have some personality, whether its based on an archetype or not, just go off and have fun with it. I'm not interested in just humanoid ones, I really want a variety for creative stuff such as spectrals using strange, perhaps invisible powers for stimulation; large, overpowering monsters or bestial types who are absolute nasty horndogs and breeding aggressively; object demons who are just plain weird and fun, who don't want to breed, but are more interested in simulating and teasing; plant demons who use aphrodisiacs; slug monsters who are slimy as hell and weirdly cuddly; maybe a type of demon who really craves emotional connection; demons who love to torture through overstimulation; tentacle demons, etc. I'm looking to including all of possible elements for this. Smut galore, but with a lot of story.

Forming relationships with demons and making fun dynamics would also be on the table. Basically if you're the type who likes to play inhuman characters, enjoy naughty content and just have fun with archetypes and so on, this would be perfect for you.

The Giovanni family
    (Vampire the Masquerade, incest, reverse harem)

Basically my character has been the black sheep of the family, as her mother had been an unfortunate distant cousin of the Giovanni family who never wanted to play a bride to one of her family members and dabbling in occultist and other extremely disturbing practices. Despite her not wanting to be a part of this, she was forced into marriage with her cousin and gave birth to MC. And before she was turned into a ghoul, MC's mother escaped and took MC away out of the country. However, after almost 20 years, the mother had died under mysterious circumstances, which left MC completely on her own and in debt as her mother was struggling to go by. MC is a goth and a student, studying arts and it seems that, despite her not knowing the truth about her family, it seems that there were some genetic effects on her. She hated her family for what they've done to her mother (she never told MC the truth) but being in debt ad unable to pay her college and after the head of the Giovanni family has been insisting that she comes back to Italy and move in with her family, promising her that they'll transfer her to better university in Rome and that she'd never worry about money again, MC bends and moves to the massive family estate, shocked to see just how incredibly large and wealthy her family really is.

She is inspired to do extremely weird and different arts that would be amazing breakthrough and profit for the family, as she had learned a strange technique from her mother as to how create moving paintings that would capture the eyes of many wealthy people who have an eye for design. Example below.

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0PWz-dPLp_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This is what gets her into the spotlight of the initiated (embraced/vampires) family members, well-standing and wealthy. However, many doubt that her mother might've done something to MC to perhaps activate some strange powers which MC was completely unaware of, and for her to be capable to do something so strange is why MC becomes a juicy morsel that everyone in the family wants a bite of. While other uninitiated (humans) members of the family who are fighting for their spot and wanting to be initiated into the inner circle and are heavily competing with one another, MC knowing what she knows about the family (what her mother had presented to her without outright telling the true nature of them) wants nothing to do with anyone, unless it has to do with her keeping her place here. She wants her school to be paid for and she will be obedient only so much so she can have her peace, but with her showing her talent and use to the family, it seems that her plan to be as nice as she can be will backfire, along with her show of ambition.

Vampires of the family want to choose worthy uninitiated members of the family so they can be reputable sires, their childer who show success and skill will elevate their status in society, be it in Camarilla or society as a while, so a couple members of the family begin to slowly cross their boundaries with MC. Either they speak a little inappropriately, their approaches don't feel all too innocent and they begin to spy on her when she thinks she is alone or with her partner (she can have a boyfriend). They see her having sex or masturbating, with her privacy being invaded, the nyphomaniac in her shows, she is hungry for lust, unable to get enough pleasure, heavily into BDSM and is in general an absolute freak during moments like this, which makes it al the more intriguing. So when her uncle, cousin, brother, father or whoever from the family begin to overstep some boundaries, we enter the dub-con area. She can't help it. She loves pleasure. She loves sex so much. And things get awfully wrong, but whoever ends up having MC, the others must not know, or it'll make quite a chaos in the family.

This is meant to be a slowburn. The sow descent into degeneracy and MC at first seeing just how off and weird the family is and slowly bit by bit finding out just what these people are and that they're not exactly people. Would love to discuss ideas!

Deal with the... Devil?
    (Modern/medieval fantasy/supernatural, inhumanish)

This one can either be modern age or medieval/fantasy based roleplay. MC was in the woods and for whatever reason she had murdered a person. Was she attacked? Was she starving and her target had food that she desperate needed for survival? Or did she do it with the intention to do a ritual? Regardless, she had committed her first murder. And with that act, she had summoned a demonic entity who had now latched onto her due to the sin she had committed. However, the circumstances regarding the demonic presence because of a murder are a little convoluted. The person MC killed had been hounded by this demon and after they died, the demon had no use of the deceased and picked MC as her next target.

YC is a demon who haunts certain people to complete some earthly tasks that he as a demon cannot, as he has limited time to be visible to everyone else beside the person they're haunting. Controlling and terrorizing their human so they'd do as they're told is this demon's specialty, though I do prefer the idea of YC being sly, mischievous and playful at times, which MC would at times find extremely annoying. She has no other choice but to do as this demon tells her to do so she would be rid of this blasted thing that latched onto her.

However, this trickster is capable of feeding off of the human they are haunting. As a matter of fact, it's necessary. They feed off of the emotions, not only is it the essence that they consume, it's also considered a necessary payment and currency that would save the human from being damned for the rest of the eternity. Rage, fear, despair, confusion, euphoria, anything that they can get from the human, they'll take it. But, there's a catch - once they latch onto a human, they can only feed off of the specific emotion and that emotion only. And with however the circumstances play out between them, MC ends up (rather gingerly and unwillingly) agreeing to giving him sexual emotions - not wanting to be controlled by rage, be buried with despair, dazed with confusion, constantly live in fear, so... Sexual emotions it was. MC would not allow the demon to get too touchy with her. It starts with very small things, as the demons cannot do anything to their humans to harm them unless they're allowed to. The most that they end up doing is him watching her masturbate after she's been desperate enough and her not having any privacy, with him possibly joining and this eventually growing into MC's desperation and willingly having sex with the demon that haunts her.

But the main plotline would be around them having to do the demon's mission and complete it, so he can be back to the underworld and MC freed from him.

Domme's mansion

Typically I am not really a fan of hentai, but I did stumble upon G-taste and watched a few episodes and it has an intriguing direction that I would like to explore.

My take on it is that nymphos garner a strange power and that there is a rich society that garner from the arousal of nymphomaniac women. The power of arousal and the strength of an orgasm is what feeds the strange society, so they have been employing these nymphos in the mansion as their maids. Mainly the society's members consist of dominant women (and some men) they can be mistresses, doctors, college professors, etc. They keep an eye out around the city for potential sources of these powers by carrying amulets that would affect the nearby nymphos and really awaken the arousal. It would make the affected women in the area feel overwhelmed with sudden arousal which would have them behave strangely in the public setting. The amulet can have like some invisible forms of demons that would spot the nympho and these demons would coax the arousal in these women with touches and strokes that would have the nympho struggle to control herself. Or maybe even the members of the society are demons themselves (succubi) who have the ability to detect the nymphos by telekinetically being in contact with a nympho and feed on that desperation in an inappropriate setting.

The nympho's experience would be so worrisome, whether they managed to cum or not, that they decide to see the doctor and it seems that all of them end up at the same doctor, who seems to be one of the members of the said society. She uses teasing methods which become more and more sexually charged with full intent to get the unwilling woman so aroused that she will not be able to think straight (a form of dub-con) and beg for a release. And the doctor would use this as an excuse that they need to go through a sexual rehab because this behavior is "not normal" and would advise them to go and live and work part-time in a mansion where a mistress holds this place under her control. And somehow, after the "examination" at the doctor's, it seems that the issue with arousal had gotten so much worse that the nympho has no choice but to heed the advice of the doctor. I am thinking that the moment the telekinetic powers or demon made contact with the nympho upon being discovered by the member of the society, the nympho is permanently "possessed" by it. he telekinetic power/demon will not let up on the nympho, coax sensations and need to masturbate or have sex in whatever setting that she's in. It's so unbearable and bad.

MC is one of the unfortunate nymphos and goes through the ordeal with the doctor, so she goes to the mansion of the mistress. MC is a fairly conservative and young adult woman who didn't have much of sexual experience and doesn't understand what's happening to her. I am thinking that after she visits the doctor, the arousal got so bad that she masturbated in front of her pervy brother, which was quite a rude awakening for her about her state. Upon arriving at the mansion, she will meet the mistress who is a serious dominatrix and takes her in, showing her some form of empathy about her problem. The mistress will tell her that she will make MC as one of her maids and clarifies that she will put pressure on her work so she doesn't stray from her responsibilities. However, if she fails to focus... She will be punished. And we all know what that means ;)

In the meantime, MC can develop a relationship with another maid nympho in the mansion. All rooms (including bathrooms) have cameras that observe maids' every move, which would add a sense of voyeurism. There can be a time when MC is in a process of masturbating, the domme can interrupt her and possibly degrades and humiliates her, maybe punish her or do some other things.

I do want to add a naughty dog on the premises who seem to always stuff his nose up MC's skirt, sniffing her and licking her. She mostly would reject the canine from doing anything, but one point she is so horny, she lets him lick her until she orgasms. And then who knows where else it goes.

Would love to include the whole story with MC from the moment she was afflicted with the sudden waves of arousal, her brother, the doctor and then the mansion thing. A lot of teasing, BDSM, group sex, guests in the mansion even, some action with heels, degrading and punishments, stockings, etc. I am up for all of that debauchery!

Haunted House
    (Horror, supernatural, reverse harem-ish)

Basically a young married couple that is highly religious end up hitting a brick wall and they're no longer happy together. MC is especially miserable and is a stay at home wife with not much to do. However, there's a strange invisible, unexplainable creature that lives and watches her misery. Perhaps its a ghost of a dead person. Perhaps its a demon. Perhaps its something else entirely. It matters not. It chooses to haunt her when she's alone (sometimes with family present) and decides to lift her spirits - by making her aroused.

Ghostly hands trap her in a chair while she's working on her computer, she is fondled until she cums while porn is turned on her monitor without her doing anything, whenever she is stuck in a dark room, something unseen has a way with her without her being able to get away until it lets go of her, it communicates with her in weirdest of ways, it forcefully pulls her under the tight space of the bed to have intimate moments with her, away from the prying eyes and ears of her family, she can see it in the mirrors and only through the mirror can they actually make full physical contact without the other necessary hauntings and perhaps it can possess present people - from her husband to her dog and to her family members. Perhaps the water in the bathtub turns into a moving slime that traps her and does things to her. Maybe tentacles come out the drain... I like creative and spooky smut!

Either way, she is used and molested, but she ends up a slut for the creature that possesses the home.

My brother is a literal monster and he's locked in the basement!
    (Incest, supernatural, horror, inhumanish)

YC is an older brother who has a tragic history. The mother has been assaulted by a creature from a forest and was impregnated by it, but neither her or the father knew that it was the creature's child. Once she had gave birth to YC, they were horrified to see similarities between the monster that attacked her. They did not want to get rid of the child, as it was innocent, but they never told anyone that they had a son. Instead, he was raised in the basement, they never wanted him to be seen by the outside world, because it was painfully obvious that something is incredibly wrong. YC had never been abused, but due to his appearance and strange nature, for his own safety and safety of the family, he was kept away from the world and he never saw the outside of the house. And besides that, he had never known affection.

MC was born and ultimately being the golden child, but she was repeatedly told she must not step foot into the basement and such secrecy really would inspire a child to misbehave and find a way to sneak down there. And one day she did, making MC the first new person YC ever had seen and they would bond quickly as MC was the only one who showed him love and affection of any kind, as any child would without any judgment. They would play, talk about the outside world, MC would tell him stories of school and other people, and she was the only link to the world.

They would grow older and MC had less and less time to visit the basement, as now she's going to college, is studying and living her life. She would occasionally visit him, now fully aware as to why he is never allowed to be outside due to his monstrous nature and she was slightly wary now that she's an adult. But YC had made a sick fixation on her now that he is older as well.

He found a way to leave his basement, but he never left the house. And the reason was his sister. He watched her at night when parents would be asleep and spy on her. He saw her live her life peacefully at night, he watched her take showers and then he saw her masturbate, which really triggered this obsession within him. He watched her do it time and time and again, memorizing every little thing that made her react that way, as well as the porn she watched whenever she would touch herself. Coincidentally, she seemed to be into monster porn, which only urged him to act out one evening.

This would be a heavy dub-con that borders towards the non-con, but the way he would ease her into liking it is to do the same things she was doing to herself when he spied on her while she masturbated (mostly fixation on fingering and him restraining her as he does it.) And I like the idea of this being a slowburn and their sexual encounters escalating each time. Every time she would show hesitation and rejecting him, but he hits every spot she loves and she gives in.

Agent Amnesiac

How... Do you explain to someone that you... Didn't exist up until now? How do you explain to the people around you, who knew you for years, that you are unfamiliar with their faces, their voices, the environment you share? That the memories they hold of you are possibly fake? That you're not the person that they claim you to be?

Angela woke up in a hospital bed beside a man in a white coat and a strange tool that hung around his neck. His eyes were kind and understanding as she looked at him once she came to be from her very deep and restful slumber, but as soon as she began to wince in pain once she moved, he insisted softly that she should lay down and relax.

"Angela... You don't need to force yourself now. You've been in a coma for a couple of weeks. You need to take it easy." he spoke as he stood up and adjusted her pillow.

"B-but..." she spoke with her eyes wide and terrified, only to try and avoid any nearness to another human being as Angela looked at him like a doe staring into the headlights in the middle of the dark street. "Where am I?" Angela's mind was completely blank of any coherent thought or familiarity, yet the only thing that kept her focused and aware is the instinct that was primal and natural to every living thing. The doctor thought of this as a curious detail. He figured that the trauma she had experienced affected her somehow and he had counted on the possibility of her losing her memory due to the head trauma she suffered. But he had yet to find out just how damaged she had become.

"You are safe, Angela. You're in the same hospital you were born in, in your hometown. Do you remember your family? Your school? Your childhood home?" he proceeded to ask her as he took a small notebook from the pocket of his coat along with a pen as he sat back down on the chair that was settled next to her bed. He waited for her answer, ready to write whatever she would say, only to be met with silence. He lifted his head to be greeted by a frozen expression that was a mix of fear and confusion. She looked as if she didn't understand a word that had come out his mouth and he frowned a little bit, concerned by how tense she was.

"Home...?" she whispered, unable to process what that word meant exactly. It sounded familiar, yet the concept of it... It was alien, in some way. Like a word that comes from a foreign language that still rang a bell, but the meaning of it still quite unclear.

The doctor's expression switched to one of warm sympathy and sadness, realizing that perhaps her state was worse than he had anticipated. "What's your name, Angela?"

Perhaps that was a ridiculous question even though he has used her name in the sentence, but he did that on purpose. He wanted to see if she'll be able to connect the dots that he is referring to her as Angela - because that is, after all, her name and how everyone knew her.

"N-name?" somehow, this question seemed to visibly upset her further as her breathing grew heavier and her eyes watered. Her gaze left the doctor and looked around, almost as if it started to become clear to her that something was clearly wrong here. She looked around the room that was beginning to spin as she proceeded to look at her hands, feeling the panic to suddenly set. Her hands and forearms were riddled with still healing scars, which had flashed a sensation of pain in her nerves as a flash of incoherent and mashed memories began to flood her mind.

Angela grabbed her bandaged head as she began to hyperventilate once the loud noises began to echo within her mind. She heard sounds of something crashing, screaming and the sound of fire loudly cracking further into the background. She had no clue what was happening, yet all of it seemed familiar, despite the fact that every incoherent sound was out of order and out of sync with the images that would just pass by her like a speeding bullet train. Then, there was a man's voice, breaking through the noise. She couldn't see his face, it was blurry, as if she stared through the disturbed, flowing water that muddled her vision, but his voice... His voice was so clear, so specific and so loud.

"ANGELA!!! ANGELA!!!" he kept screaming and screaming that same name the doctor used as she continued to hyperventilate, her body curling up while she rocked back and forth on the bed. Angela started crying uncontrollably, her hands on her ears as she began to weep loudly, trembling as if she was suffering a deadly fever while the doctor called over the nurses who rushed without waiting for a second once hearing the sound of distress.

It became clear to him that something truly awful had happened if she reacted this way to few very simple questions, to the point where she couldn't even remember her name despite him even saying it, but the doctor heard her muttering into her knees as she did not yield to the pulling of the nurses who wanted to get her to relax, with the intention to sedate her.

"Angela... Angela... My name is... Angela..." she continued to mutter with her voice breathless and shaky.

The doctor knew that he needed to get to the bottom of this mystery that caused a disaster and find out what had truly happened to Angela Wright.

So the idea is basically simple: think of the X-Files, Supernatural and the SCP foundation. You have agents and people in the modern world who are specialized (or through the strange circumstances forced) to deal with unnatural, strange, supernatural and fantasy scenarios that shouldn't be discovered by the public. What could these strange happenings be? Quite literally anything we can come up with. Can be things as basic as ghosts and hauntings, demons, vampires, werewolves, cults, strange locations where people seem to be stuck in medieval times, etc. Or it can be cosmic horror. I am open to anything, as this kind of setting can allows to get as weird and as quirky as we want.

My character Angela is one of the agents of The Order which is the organization that leads these operations, a specialized person who went through training in dealing with strange and supernatural. She can have a partner who joins her in the missions. However, at the start of the plot, she is pretty much suffering from amnesia - something had happened and she went through trauma. It is quite unclear what had happened, as there were no reported witnesses to testify, but Angela will get her memory back as we go through the roleplay. We can have fragments of what had happened, as well as her rediscovering her family, her past before The Order and other things, intertwining the drama and everything that had happened in her life. Either way, as a gifted Agent, she continues to work for The Order, relearning how things go as memories come back. She can have visits at the doctor's, is assigned a therapist by the Order to slowly unravel her lost memories and other seemingly mundane activities that draw her to interesting situations.

She can have partners in the organization where she often would pair up to go into different missions and she can have different dynamics, not all of them necessarily need to be male, they can be female and it can be platonic. However, there's several gifted Agents who have some supernatural abilities that aid them in their quests and it seems to be based on their sins. As someone who loves weird and taboo smut with both human and non-human counterparts, Angela will have the Gift of Lust, which will bring her in very... Interesting situations.

Either way, I love the idea of making this long-term roleplay with episodes with different happenings, for example every episode there's a new cryptid or anomaly being faced or something in Angela's private life is being discovered as a part of the main plot. Every episode there's new mission for her that she needs to deal with in different locations and with different anomalies and impossible situations that get sorted out, while the overall story that is the foundation of this roleplay slowly unravels.

Necessities for this roleplay:
    • Your role is a GM and you are going to be pretty much the puppet master of everything. While everything is under your control, you will not be pulling all the weight by yourself, as I always have tons of ideas that I'd love to suggest to you and throw other ideas that you can use. I'm very cooperative and like I said, I have tons of ideas.
    • I would like someone who is open and flexible when it comes to smut. I'd like to include other humans, humanoids, creatures and monsters, animals, ghosts, objects and other unspeakable things to court with MC. My smut is always erotically creative and sometimes weird. Just let me know where you draw the line exactly.

Like I said, I love the idea of this roleplay having different episodes and in each episode there's a mission or a specific topic that is being tackled, some of the events may repeat in the future. These are the current ideas that I have. These can be different themes for episodes, but they don't need to be included in case they don't work for you for whatever reason or they can be changed overall. These are just ideas. And in case you yourself have any ideas, please let me know!

And as someone who loves great and emotional story, but also very weird and taboo smut (with humans, inhumans and other) I would also like to include those.

What goes bump in the night

Vampires and werewolves, either of the two classic cryptids in the urban world. Vampires could be leading some strange cult or running an underground scene of horrific human trafficking. nightclubs to bring back that iconic Blade scene, philosophically facing what it means to die and then continue living in the undead afterlife. It can be a really deep and meaningful situation between MC and possibly a vampire, though it can end tragically still.

The werewolves could be a group of individuals in the outskirts of the city, causing terror and weird things happening. Perhaps they're like ecoterrorists or just horrific creatures that cause slaughter or anything else, it's up to us to decide. And yes, I am very down for some werewolf fucking or even wolves, depending on what you're comfortable with.

It can also include situations where Angela and/or her partner are exposed to vampirism and lycanthropy and are on the quest to also get rid of it, because The Order will otherwise kill them for safety reasons.

Other cryptids

Skinwalkers in the outskirts and in the forest have terrorized the ranchers and really fucked up things have happened. Lost hikers have been exposed to cannibalism and weird shit happened. One of the Agents of The Order was spotted acting strange (possibly Angela's partner to add to the drama) who ended up being a skinwalker and the partner is dead.

Other hikers have been reporting that they've seen a large and terrifying ape-like monstrosity, which happens to be quite intelligent despite being unable to verbally communicate (yes, bigfoot.)

Any other cryptid is also welcome in case anything you come up with!

Christian-based horrors

The entire Christian-based cult that is twisted, cosmic horror type. People being held hostages, demons are actually presenting themselves as priests, human sacrifice, summoning other demons, sex rituals, and other things. I love the idea of a twisted Christian-based horror that is very fucked up.

I planned Angela to have religious background to make this more personal to her.

Haunted house

What was believed that the passed on loved ones are haunting the family home, ended up being a fucked up demon that is doing weird ass things - it's possessions are very questionable. The family moved away for a certain amount of time so Angela (maybe her partner as well) could move in and see what is happening here and figure out how to exorcise it. However, she doesn't know it exactly at first, but the demon in question takes a liking to her Gift of Lust and proceeds to sexually molest her. He does it while being invisible so she can't fight him off, fully possess objects (bed sheets or chairs having disembodied hands capture her and doing stuff to her), fully envelop her dreams and interact with her there, whenever she's in darkness, it's when the demon fully materializes and she's at his mercy, possesses her partner to have more reach over her (I am down for her partner to be a female as well) etc.

She manages to break an artifact that was cursed, which banishes the demon at the end.

Security breach at The Order

It has an entire section that is pretty much like SCP where certain anomalies and creatures are being held and the security breach happens. It will be a big deal with lots of things happening with all sorts of interactions with other creatures, people and anomalies happen. It would be a big event here and lots of revelations can happen.

Time machine, parallel dimensions and other worlds

This easily can cover different timelines and we can have multiple episodes. It can happen in medieval times, pirate golden age, second world war or entirely science fiction type of future where humans have established all sorts of space colonies and are in direct contact with alien life. It's a machine that is held in The Order to maintain the "correct flow" of the world where they control what happens on Earth and how it affects it.

But there's also other worlds where it's basically a fantasy setting that basically can be compared to Lord of the Rings or other universes in case we want to sprinkle some high fantasy shit in here. We can have a Game of Thrones episode happen here, it's all on the table.

Angela goes to her hometown and meets her family for the first time since memory loss

Now this would be a big deal. More uncovering of her past, seeing people she didn't see in years. Her family and her childhood home. This is where she'd also learn her family's secrets. Her father being also the member of The Order, while her mother being one of the women he had saved during the missions, which in the end made her also an Agent of Order later on. However, it was from her mother that Angela got the Gift of Lust...

Angela's half-brother (possible incest)

Because of her mother's Gift of Lust, she was a victim of a creature that had intercourse with her and somehow managed to impregnate her. Despite the circumstances, Angela's father showed mercy and took care of the pregnant mother who was religious and didn't want to abort the child, whatever it was, because it was innocent.

However, the child, Angela's older half-brother, ended up being fairly inhuman. It clearly could could not co-exist with people, but Angela's mother loved him either way despite being unable to show him any affection due to the nature of his conception, even though they were forced to keep him in the basement. What the brother was is up for debate, I have no set idea. It could be rather cannibalistic. Angela was later born and somehow she had managed when she got a little older to discover her locked brother. Whenever she was alone home throughout the years, she spent time with him, despite him seeming different and perhaps terrifying. The brother only felt love and affection from Angela and truly grew to love her. Once they got older, as adults, he would manage to find a way to hang around the house late at night or when no one was there, but he never wanted to leave because of his sister. At times he would spy on her when she was alone in the room, seeing her masturbate awakened the sick desire for her that burned hard. He never managed to express anything regarding that once she left her hometown and that remained on his mind ever since.

When she returns to hometown, he would manage to find her and basically kidnap her because she wouldn't be able to leave him again and has her trapped somewhere when she's uncooperative. Being always so lonesome and only ever loving his sister, and that love completely crossing every boundary, he would want to give in to his desire and have his way with her. He doesn't rape her, but he does molest her. He used to obsessively watch her whenever she touched herself and knew exactly how to touch her and what to do to get her to the point of aroused insanity, which ultimately gets Angela to break after trying to fight back, but she fails.

He keeps her long enough, both talking to her about the truth of his being, where the creature that molested their mother was but also to have his way with his beloved sister however he wanted. This fucked up scenario can end up in maaaany ways.

In case you don't like the incestual ideas, it can be done with just about their normal sibling relationship from the past and dealing with her brother being a nuisance to the world around them.
    Drama, romance, occult and, are you ready... MORE DRAMA. I like the idea of doing theatrical gothic drama like the Dracula, Van Helsing, The Addams Family, Phantom of the Opera, Queen of the Damned and other very famous titles. I would also add Vampire the Masquerade as it is one of my favorite supernatural settings.

Vampires, supernatural hunting and investigations, intrigue, all in the wonderful and dark gothic setting. Fun, breathtaking, intense and sensual. I want it all.:heart:

I currently have one plot in mind, but in case you have some ideas, DM me about them!

Love is a rebellious bird

Aristocracy, masquerade, opera, performances, bloody orgies...

There is nothing quite like vampiric drama filled with intrigue, seduction and a good sprinkle of horror. I am seeking someone who is a fan of dramatic opera performances, intense drama, delicious intrigue, and a slowburn that makes you ache so hard but you just can't fucking stop from enjoying yourself. Van Helsing, Phantom of the Opera, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Queen of the Damned, World of Darkness universe, Repo the genetic opera, you name it - it all belongs here. It is a dark story, riddled with complex trauma, otherworldly influences, question of humanity and the monstrous reality where morality plays little role in every day lives. Yet it is all decorated so enticingly with beautiful attire, captivating architecture, alluring music and stunning people that tempts you with such dark promises where you want to have just one simple taste of the forbidden fruit. One taste leads to wanting to taste the second and then third, and before you know it, you're now enveloped by the devouring darkness and the monstrous nature now controls your every move. You no longer belong in the realm of the sun and the existence is cruel.

I want all of that. I want a forbidden romance. I want enemies to lovers story. I want a mischievous romance filled with teasing and playful seduction. I want conflicting interests and polar oppositions between the characters. I want stakes to be high and for the character to be willing enough to tempt the fate for just a taste of this excitement.

Who and what your character is up to you entirely. What I want is for you to figure out what is the most enticing character and his role to be in order to create a fun, engaging story. The setting, timeline and location is all up for discussion! Meanwhile I have a character of my own.

Rosalie Chapelle, a French actress and opera singer that is secretly a vampire in the human society. She had captivated the attention of the audience with her beauty, charisma, performance and her aura. If you know Vampire the Masquerade lore, she is a Toreador and has a firm position in the Camarilla society. And this is all you need to know regarding the canon.

By nature, she seems to be too good to be true, with the beauty standards she's been setting, her role in the world and judging by what everyone had said about her, she seems to be everyone's friend, always there to help, incredibly pleasant to be around and with such a larger than life personality, she is simply legendary, she will possibly change the world around her! But of course, if something or someone seems to be too good to be true, its probably because it is...

Rosalie is a little twisted. She is easily bored and in reality she sees all around her as expendables. She does not care for the mortal lives of kin that surround her, and views death as something so fascinating. Her love for the monstrous nature of vampire kind is a little morbid. She seems so bright and attractive, yet her desires are so dark, insatiable and borderline fucked up. She loves excitement, the thrill, the intensity of emotion in the moment that is too fleeting leaving her to feel empty afterwards. She is a hopeless romantic who cannot control her urges. She falls in love as quickly as she falls out of it. But goodness, she would die for a romance that would flip her whole life upside down, to have someone she would never get bored of worshipping to the point of concerning obsession that would be borderline murderous. Her lust cannot be quenched, yet there is not a person to keep that interest flowing for her.

Rosalie wants to find a romance that would be dramatic, twisted and intense as the theater plays and opera she performs in... But the problem is, Rosalie likes to play and she loves the chase...

Now if only she found that perfect victim she could play with and adore as much as her twisted heart would allow her to...​
  • Currently, I will mainly focus on character concepts and ideas that I have. I don't have any plots specifically on mind, but I do have some pairings and suggestions!
    Also I am aware this is coded weirdly, but I'm too tired to fix it, I'll work on it when I have the time!

Remember, if you've got any ideas, feel free to let me know, I'd love to hear them! Additionally, all of these characters can be used for a single roleplay, but have different roles in the story!
    6358SrT.jpg

Evangeline Ridoran
    Gender: Female | Age: Mid 20s | Role: Eldest daughter of a self-made high class family | Paired with character: Either a member or someone tied to a shady/criminal noble family | Another pairing: A man she had seen during her childhood

Plot idea: Evangeline Ridoran is the oldest daughter of a well-traveled family who had seen most of the world, thrived in exotic parts and did successful business. Not only has their business with agriculture, cotton and silk bloom into additional business of making new types of clothing, they were highly educated even after spending a lot of time in other more "exotic" places where they have made a lot of friends. Evangeline is about to take her father's place as the head of the family. Despite her beauty, she is a very straight to the point and no nonsense type of a person. She takes her business extremely seriously and puts her family first. Sharp, witty, brutally honest, Evangeline is a force to be reckoned with, as she understands that Ridoran family's wealth came from a lot of hard work.

Even though she seems like a spoiled, rich woman, she is not afraid to go into the field, walk on the soil barefoot and get her hands dirty. She loves her family and her job... Which is why the current situation is troubling.

Current events are quite troubling, as it affects the political situation from all over the world affects each city, the Ridoran family had moved into a town that is known to be a home to biggest gangs and criminals, where a lot of corruption flows.

The family didn't intend to stay here for long, only to settle for a short while so they ca continue their journey, unfortunately they are stuck here... And with a reputation that the Ridorans have, they have been targeted by the leading noble family of the town, known for their criminal and shady activities, which would prove to be quite an issue in the midst of a global crisis.

Plot 2:

Another and different idea that I had is that, when Evangeline was a child, she saw YC who was probably in his early adulthood and who was a good friend to her older brother. YC naturally never really even noticed Evangeline, partly because she was nothing but his friend's little sister, but also because she had hid herself to observe from a safe vantage point.

YC was her first and only crush since her childhood and with the responsibilities she had taken on as she got older and now in her adulthood taking the family responsibilities upon herself, and she never really focused on men or relationships...

Until YC once comes to visit. And Evangeline, as sharp and serious as she can get, is now facing strange feelings. I would like this to be a really drawn out romance drama.

MORE IMAGES: X | X
    ZJeQpgF.png

The Masked Assassin
    Gender: Female | Age: early to mid 20s | Role: A mysterious masked assassin | Paired with character: Righteous knight with strong morals and faith

Plot idea: The masked seductress who had made quite the name of herself had caused quite a ruckus in one of the kingdoms, even though her face and identity remains a mystery. She had stole a very prized and important artifact from one of the empresses and slipped into the night.

With the current troubling events and dark forces crawling from underworld, each kingdom held amulets that held great power that would serve the current chaos. Despite her elusive and enticingly dark, as well as seductive reputation, the assassin has felt this deep need to solve this problem.

She stumbles across a knight (YC), who was sent from a different kingdom to retrieve the amulets from other kingdoms, despite it being much harder to do with current political climate. Through weird chain events, the two work together despite their highly contrasting personalities, they would soon realize that it would be quite impossible considering that one of the kingdoms was left to ashes over a decade ago after the war. Nothing but ruin and empty hell of former glory remains there. It would be too optimistic to think that they would find the artifact there.

However... The masked assassin seemed to actually have some form of a link to that old, ruined place... And it was a secret that she kept from her knight, newfound partner.

I really wanted to do a bit of a charming rogue x a noble character trope, which is typical with male character being a rogue, but this time I decided to do it the other way around and have the masked assassin be this enticing, charming and sweet-talking rogue that wants to crack the walls of a knight with strong faith and conviction.

The main idea that I had is that the masked rogue has a tragic past and that her true identity is in fact extremely important to this entire situation. So her role and eventual identity reveal will eventually affect the flow of the plot and the climax of it, which means that it would cause great political disruptions and she would possibly need to become a fugitive again, for many reasons.
    gHj4Q0f.jpg

Ellyon Virra
    Gender: Female | Age: Undisclosed | Role: A court mage with very questionable morals | Paired with character: YC should be someone who is more righteous/someone who supports moral and ethical ideas

Plot idea: Ellyon has a strong presence at the court. An incredibly talented and studious sorceress, manipulative and seductive, one can safely say that she had pretty much grabbed the people of the court by the balls with her wicked nature, however there were some who would not allow themselves to fall into that trap, and YC is one of them.

Monsters in this universe had been extinct for a long time, but lately something quite strange has been happening where the long extinct creatures have been making appearance around the kingdom and they've been terrorizing the villages who have come to the king and begging for something to be resolved. Everybody naturally want to take care of this issue, to kill these beasts for once and for all, but Ellyon had suggested another idea - they are creatures that have never been seen before...

Why not capture them, test them and perhaps even domesticate them? Use them for war and terrify their enemies? Perhaps their biology have some some benefits for the people, perhaps they can make potions, cures, antidotes and other concoctions that would be of great use?

The king is a little taken by the idea and considers it, as well as few other individuals from the court, but YC definitely is not on board with this and knows that Ellyon cannot be fully trusted. So he had secretly decided to first see what is it that she would do once some of these monsters were hunted, with hopes that whatever she does would be proof enough for the king to end this craziness and this leads to a whole lot of tangled events.

And in case you're the type of a writer who doesn't mind doing some feral monster smut, Ellyon could also be courting some of these creatures, and YC can see it or not. Not only does she have questionable ideas, she is also a perverse degenerate. So sprinkling few of these scenes would also be great!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom