Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cirice (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She giggled softly, "I wouldn't call it small~ I'm sure as a young man, you had many women trying to court you~" Oh, if only she knew.

She hummed and drank her water, "I suppose.." She muttered before she stood, "I'll go and check on dinner, excuse me." She smiled before she left for the kitchen.

It really was like he was sitting in a museum for the late fifties to early sixties. Even her appliances were from the era. She came back after a moment with a chilled bottle of wine and two glasses for it, "You don't have to partake, Father, I grabbed a glass merely out of formality." She said, "Would you like any bread and butter at all? I'm dishing it up now~"

She nodded and left again before eventually coming back with two plates of roast and veggies smothered in a rich brown gravy and a basket of dinner rolls. She grabbed her butter dish and a knife before sitting and smiling, "Would you care to say Grace, Father, or shall I?"

She nodded and laced her fingers together gently as she bowed her head, "Bless us, O Lord, and these Thy gifts, which we are about to receive from Thy bounty. Through Christ our Lord. Amen."

She uncorked the wine and poured her glass before enjoying dinner with him. It was fork tender and he didn't need a knife at all for anything; even the bread came apart readily.

"Hm? Oh, thank you." She smiled brightly, "I spent the better part of my teens learning how to cook. I'm glad it isn't going to waste."

Back
Top Bottom