Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanna Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandys Evil Shadow

Super-Earth
Hi all, first I have to say a big thank you to Jemnai for pointing me to this forum. Here only one night and I am already in love with the place.

Anyway I thought I would share some of my rp ideas with everyone and if anyone would like to take on any of these storylines with me, well just give me a little ole holla :) Just a heads up, while some of my story ideas may involve other characters, I only do one on one rp's. If you curious about the general plot feel free to ask in this thread.

General:
The Nanny:

Taboo:
Daddy's New Wife
Curse of the Nightengale
The Boiler Room

I have more but right now I am going to stalk the forums now.

Ah two of my favorites. While the Nanny is a little on the milder side, it does involve some bondage and domination on the bosses part. Daddy's New Wife is a little more darker in essence that the story is about a man who after going in a drunken rage mistakes his 15 year old daughter for his wife who ran off with his friend with the intent of making his daughter his new wife.

Let me know which one you are more interested in, I will be off and on all day but you can catch me on Yahoo at any time.

Re: Wanna Play? (Now with descriptions)

Hi all, I'm back. I have some more RP ideas I would like to share with everyone and hope to start. Some of them have pictures

Brotherly Love: (dark)
Keila is in love with her older brother Dante, a cold businessman, who resents having to take care of his 15 year old sister after the death of their parents. Dante normally ignores Keila and her affections towards him but when she costs him a date with a very sexy model he had been wooing for a while, he decides to punish Keila...and that is just the beginning.

Curse of the Nightingale: (very dark fairytale)
Mina, a talented and beautiful singer is forced to become the kings new concubine and provide him an heir when it is discovered the Queen is bare. (non-con, forced pregnancy)

The Boiler room:
16 Year old heiress enjoys slumming at the punk goth night club, The Boiler Room. One night she catches the eye of the lead guitarist and becomes his sexual play thing.

For the sake of Peace: (Dark)
On her 15th birthday, Princess Aurora discovered that her father made an arrangement with the cruel tyrant emperor of a neighboring kingdom and that her birthday celebration indeed was actually her wedding celebration. (non-con, forced impregnation, torture, humilation)

Daddy's New Wife: (Very Dark)
Ken's wife left him alone with their daughter when she was younger. Years later, Ken takes his pent up frustratiions out on his daughter forcing him to become his new wife

more to cum later

Seems like an interesting list. I'd be interested in just about any pairing, although something that fits MasterxSlave would be perfect.

Please PM me so we can work out details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom