Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Curvy Ladyboy looking for partners... NSFW

Curvy Ladyboy

Sex is the question and Yes is the answer!
Hi All,
As the title says, I am looking for smut heavy role plays and right partners for the same.

Your character could be female, male or nb, doesn't matter as far as we are picking the right plots according to the pairing we are going to play.

Coming to my preferences:
I am a downright naughty and dirty ladyboy, and I love both pussy and cock.
I can play pretty much any character in your fantasy as long as my anatomy and face claim remains this.

Did I forget to mention that I am really slutty?

Well, I love all kinds of sex - oral, anal, cum plays, one-one, threesomes, moresome…
Dirty talking is something I love a lot, so is the case with wearing sexy outfits.

I love to play both sub and dom depending on the plot we pick and accept all kinds of story lines as far as it's based on modern, real life scenarios.

Would love to brainstorm with potential partners before starting the play and yes I am OOC chat and ghosting friendly.
Keep the extreme stuff like scat, piss, gore/vore, pain etc away, other than that I am pretty much limitless and open to anything.

Some ideas to explore:

Your roommate is a ladyboy!
Yes, as you might have guessed, YC finds out that MC, her close friend and roommate is a ladyboy. We can discuss how it can move forward.

That newly joined beauty is a ladyboy!
You are an attractive young man who flirts with this newly joined girl in your office. What will you do when you find out that she's a ladyboy?

Ladyboy soulmates
We both are ladyboys, finding the best companion in each other. It can be steamy as well as utterly romantic!

Ladyboy domination
I can play a dominant ladyboy against either a male or female character. We can discuss the story around it.

Shy submissive ladyboy
I can play a very shy, submissive ladyboy who is madly in love with your character. She will go to any extent to keep you satisfied and be loved by you. Will you break her heart?

More to come… but hot me with your ideas too.

As I mentioned, I would love to explore more possibilities

Lets get started!

Back
Top Bottom